Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 pm

I plopped the deer on the ground, noticing that I couldn't eat this whole deer alone, even if I was adult sized. I beckoned Suki here, "We can share.", I grinned, taking a bite of the raw meat.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

"I can make a roasted meat to everyone" said Kyle "I don't know about you, but I think it's better then eat raw meat"
He started cutting some meat of the deer that Suki hunted and he made a firepit.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm

"I like raw, but thanks.", I replied, taking another bite.

I nodded, smiling, "I'll have some roasted meat, Kyle!" I padded back over to my rider.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm

"Sure" Kyle said and he impaled a large chunk of meat and placed next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm

"Yay!", I laid down next to Kyle, letting out a big yawn, "After dinner I think I'm gonna go to bed...."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 pm

"Of course... I'm a bit sleepy also" he said and waited for the meat. After a while, the chunk of meat was already in a golden color "It's read" he remove it from the fire and placed on a wooden plate and grabbed a piece of the meat "MMmm.... Delicious" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

I took a piece also, quickly gulping it down. I licked my jaws and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

"Here" he took out of his bag the bottle horn "I stole some water from the docs..." he said and smiled and offered to Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 pm

"Thanks.", I replied, sucking down some cold water. It felt good on my tongue. I suddenly felt a burp coming. I backed up so I wouldn't burn anybody. Letting out a loud belching noise, fire sprouted from my mouth. I cracked up, "Excuse me!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Kyle smiled and slightly chuckled "It's not a problem" he said and placed the horn back to his bag. He ate another piece of the roated meat. "You sure you don't want some, Nami?" he asked, looking at the black dragoness.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm

"I'm fine.", Nami responded as licked Kyle, and then licked Nami.
"Good night.", I mumbled, padded over to a pile of hay.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:16 pm

"G'night" said Kyle, patting Suki's head, but he still wasn't so sleepy. He looked at the sky and started thinking about his parents and the fact that his father was a dragon rider... "Nami, do you know why my father took your egg so... Late? You can choose your egg when you are 16 years but my father was 30 years when he died" said Kyle, not taking his eyes from the sky.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm

"He didn't find a dragon egg that he connected with, until he was out in the forest with you, and you had found a egg, my egg. You were very, very young at that age, so you wouldn't have remembered. Anyway, he said that he had a connection to it and asked the Elder if he could keep it. The Elder said, 'You are a late bloomer, yes'. And then I hatched.", I shrugged, "I was about Suki's age when he died and I was captured."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

"I see..." Kyle mumbled "It's a shame that he is not alive to see you all grown up"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm

"Yeah. And it's a shame to see you all grown up.... or... half-grown up...", I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 pm

"But you don't have to worry, Nami" said Kyle standing up and looking at the horizon "I won't let those Yasei dogs capture you again, and I'll revenge the death of my parents." he then turned to Nami "Will you help me, Nami? And revenge the death of your first and true rider?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

*Username: Goldenstarfc
*Character's name: Mali (means Error in Filipino)
*Picture/description: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/8/2/9/7/1/u/avatar/1049247.jpg
*Personality: Shy, not the nicest person, and will RP rest out.
*Is he/she already have a dragon?: Firey is making him/her.
Dislikes: Look above.
History: look above.
Crush: Toketsu
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.
Husband/Wife: Age.
Kids: ... Don't even talk about that!
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Accepted))
I shook my head. Revenge is never the right way, "No. I'm sorry. Revenge won't do any good. And with only a dragon and a human, we'll get killed out there. What would Suki do?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Gekido (Jee-kai-do) wrote:
Fine with me., I nodded, rapping my spiked tail around my paws, trying to look tough. I puffed out my chest . Let the target practice begin! I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Ikura raised her arms in a stretch "Well, Lets see what you can do" She kicked through the cinders of the fire before grabbing the metal plate and tossing it above her and catching it "Okay, Butch! Lets Start" She flung the metal sheet watching it skim through the air.

A small crack appeared in the side of Crusoe's egg filling causing the shell to glow almost transparently. There was a moment of silence before a tail shot out of the shell flicking urgently. Soon the egg began to shatter like glass into lots of tiny pieces leaving Crusoe wrapping his small wings around him shielding his sensitive eyes from the light letting out a squeak of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:39 pm

"I'm not saying we do it now. Later..." Kyle said calmly and thought for a moment "I don't like the thought of those Yasei running away and hiding like cowards and capturing newly born dragons... I want them to be killed... And all dragons be free" he then sighed "But I won't left in the middle of the night and chase them down, I still have to train Suki to become a full race dragon." he closed his hands in a fist "But that won't stop me from killing every Yasei I see in my way"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm

I looked at the cute dragon chick. "Hi." I whispered. "I'm Jennifer."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Butch

I watched the sheet fly into the air, and I instictivly jumped up. I caught the fast-moving metal between my jaws, landing with a thud in the ground. I wagged my tail, dropping the plate. There were two teeth marks on it.

Nami
I nodded, understanding the kid's anger. But I still didn't fully agree with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Kyle let out a heavy sigh and sat down on the floor again "I don't know what to do, Nami... I have rage attacks so sudden and I don't even notice... I remember almost cutting the throat of a guy because he called Suki 'filthy'. I can't control my anger... I wanted to make it stop, because it's making Suki scared" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

I didn't know what to say. I looked into Kyle's eyes, "You need a spirit-lifting flight. What do you say we fly for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Kyle looked inside the barn, where Suki was sleeping in a hay pile "I don't want to let her alone. Even if the village is pacific, there are still idiots around that steals the dragon" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next