Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Ikura walked out of the barn and looked back at Butch, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and tied the sword at her side "Lets try it out" she said whistling to him.

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Shouldn't we get a saddle from Fey first?. I asked Ikura, padding to her side.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Kyle smiled when he saw Suki all happy to meet new people, he walked next to her and looked at the other rider "I'm Kyle" he said, calmly, but he was not emotionless, like he always do when he greet new people.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Ikura sighed "Okay...Lets go get the saddle" she walked along "Uh...Yeah...Where is Fey?"

Crusoe looked up and the white dragon and sat back examining her I'm Crusoe he nodded Nice To meet another dragon wrapping his tail around his paws he felt annoyed, he was smaller than the dragon even though they were in the same group of dragon eggs, she was the lucky one to hatch first, making her the largest.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm

"I'm Jennifer; this is my dragon, Crusoe. Crusoe, I don't know. Maybe we should just play today." I said, sticking my hand out to shake Kyle's hand. "Wait a sec... did your dragon just... talk?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I touched noses with Crusoe in greeting, Hi Crusoe. My name's Suki. Nice to meet ya too.

Probably in the dragon incubator barn., I guessed, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Kyle looked at Jennifer's hand but he did not shake it, since he never liked to touch strange people.
"Yes." he aswered "She learned how to talk."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Ikura sighed and walked along, remembering the direction to the incubator barn....In a few minutes she reached it and looked inside, unusually she saw no guard this time but Fey was inside. Walking inside looked at Fey asking about the saddles.

Ikura left the barn after a few minutes carrying a saddle "dang these things are heavy" she said dropping it on the ground and whistling for Butch.

Crusoe smiled Your lucky to be able to talk... He said envious of the white dragon, He wanted to be able to talk and to fly...and breath fire...But there hadn't been any time for training so far.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Coming!, I skidded to a halt in front of Ikura. I laid down straight so she could put on the saddle.

You might be able to talk when your older., I shrugged at Crusoe, You never know.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

"Crusoe, don't be so jealous!" I said, petting him. "Maybe you can go flying tomarrow."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 pm

"I wouldn't let him flying around freely if I were you" said Kyle looking at the small dragon then at Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Ikura threw the saddle over Butch's back tightening it so it wouldn't fall off whilst they were flying. She kicked out the stirrups and threw her leg over sitting on the saddle "Take it easy, I've never flown a dragon" she grinned

Crusoe growled he couldn't speak directly to the young rider but he wanted to yell at him, It wasn't his fault he wasn't as big as the others, he was a late hatcher. Growling he didn't take his eyes off Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Calm down, Crusoe., I warned him, my eyes now as cold as stone.

Naw, I didn't know this was your first time!,
, I chuckled, opening my wings, Just hold on tight! I jumped up, flapping my wings. I was airborne, soaring through the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Kyle stared at Crusoe, somehow, he understood what the young dragon was trying to say "I'm not going to attack you, Crusoe... Know that flying around in this size makes you an easy target to the jealous people around" he said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm

I nodded at Kyle. "Crusoe, calm down." I whispered. "We'll he'll be big enough to ride tomarrow and all, so..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Ikura held on tightly her eyes closed but as soon as they were high she opened her eyes and laughed "Yee-haw" She said raising her arms but holding on, scared to fall off the flying dragon "Amazing" she grinned letting the wind blow into her face.

Crusoe retreated sitting back and looking at the ground, he remained silent and still, not even a twitch of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Kyle stared at Jennifer then at Crusoe again "I'm going to return to my training..." he mumbled and went back to the barn to train with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:06 pm

"Crusoe, you want to play something inside with me?" I asked my dragon, knowing he wasn't in the best mood possible.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Spin time!, I grinned, doing a 360 in the air.

I let my gaze soften, looking up at the female rider, "Hi!", I wagged my long tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 pm

"Hi." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Ikura lowered her self holding on as tightly as possible trying not to scream "Jeeze, Butch!" she said, watching the world spinning her "This...This is actually awesome" she sat up laughing.

Crusoe shrugged and stood casting a last glance at the white female before walking beside Jen and nudging her We going now?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

After training, Kyle yawned and placed his sword back to the scabbard. He noticed that Nami was still sleeping. He went to the barn-like building where she was sleeping "Wake up, sunshine. You are sleeping a lot today, hm?" he said smiling and patting her large black head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 pm

I felt someone patting my head. I opened one eye, seeing that it was my Rider's son. I chuckled, lifting my large black head, "Well, I used to get almost no sleep until now, so yes."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:22 pm

"I understand. You can return to sleep, but I heard that if you sleep too much, you'll have nightmares. I don't know if it's true since I don't sleep too much" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

"Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next