Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Oh... Very well" said Felicity. She never liked to muzzle a dragon, but she decided it would be good for Nami. She grabbed a large rope and held her muzzle. The guards helped her and not only muzzled her, but also used ropes in her legs and wings, in case it hurts too much, she start running around. The ropes were made of a powerful fibre that was used only to hold dragons.

"Alright..." said Felicity when Nami was all tied and she inhaled "Here goes" she grabbed the blanket with the sparkly jelly and put a little inside the dragoness' eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

I felt a searing pain in my eye as I tried to scream bloody murder, but the muzzle was doing a great job. I tried to move, wanting to kill every one of those humans. I thought I could have dealt with the pain. Man was I wrong. The thing was freakin in my eye. It felt like someone was stabbing your eye with a dragon claw again and again and again...
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm

"The pain should stop soon... Calm down and try to relax... I know it's hard..." muttered Felicity. "Now open your eye slowly"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I took a deep breath, trying to open my eye. I was squinting, but it was still open.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm

"Well? Can you see anything?" asked Felicity looking at the eye. The eye was normal, it wasn't a hole any longer.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Can't talk, muzzle., I rolled my eyes. I started to try to take the muzzle off, which was very hard since my arms, tail, and legs were strapped down.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

"Oh! Crap! Forgot the muzzle" said Felicity and she removed the muzzle "S-Sorry! So? Can you see something?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 pm

"Yeah. I can see.", I replied, sitting up, "errr... thanks... now go help Suki and Kyle" I narrowed my eyes at the guards and Fey.

Suki
I turned my head, looking over at the unconcious Kyle. Please be okay, please be okay..., I thought to him, holding back tears at the thought of Kyle behind dead. Ugh! I was so not smart! I went limp instead of fighting Nami's claws! Kyle got hurt because of it! I'm such a lousy dragon!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

"No, no, miss! You still have to recover from your wounds! The herbs might be good but they are still healing! Boys, remove the ropes from her" said Felicity and the guards started taking the ropes from her body.

"You... Don't have to worry, Suki..." mumbled Kyle as he opened a little his eyes and stared at Suki "I was... The idiot one."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

"Well, what are you gonna do with me when I'm all better.", I asked the human, "I mean, I don't have a rider's bond, I hate the Yasei, and I don't like the wild..."

Suki

Kyle! You're okay!, I jumped onto his bed, licking him like an happy puppy would.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 pm

"Silly! You can always be here with us! And maybe help us defend against the Yasei!" Felicity pat Nami "And who said that you need to have a bond with the dragon to be able to fly in it? As far as I know, Kyle was able to guide you here to the village while you were blind with no trouble, and he doesn't have a bond with you"

Kyle stroked Suki "I'm glad you are okay. You had me worried sick when I saw you lying on the floor, unresponsive" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 pm

"I could try to take care of some eggs, if you want..", I shrugged, trying to think of a way I could help the kind people.

Suki

I'm okay now., I nuzzled him, All I have is just a few scratches. Do you feel okay? Do you need water, or food?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

"I don't think that's necessary! I'm already the one who take care of the eggs. Since you are already a trained dragon, you could teach some things to the dragons of other riders and maybe even to the riders themselves" said Felicity.

"I'm fine too. They used some kind of medicine that healed me" said Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 pm

"But I wasn't trained like you train your dragons. I wasn't cared for, or really loved. My training was all battle, and I started when I was 20 years.", I explained, "I won't really be much help.."

Suki

Good. Are you up for playing?, I smiled and wiggled my tail.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:34 pm

"Nonsense! You'll do fine, I just know it! Now, rest easy. Are you hungry or anything?" asked Felicity.

"I don't think the docs are gonna let me. You know how they are if you are very hurt" mumbled Kyle.
"And you are right, kid" said Caldero entering in the room "So, how's going?"
"Fine... I'm just feeling an idiot because I didn't have a chance to take the head of that Yasei" said Kyle "Not only he tried to destroy the village, but he also did not care for his dragon."
"I know that, Kyle, but you shouldn't risk your life to hunt a single person"
"He's too dangerous to be kept alive"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

"I'm good.", I replied, curling up.

Suki yawned, looking up at Caldero, and then back to Kyle, When's bedtime? I tilted my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm

"Good!" said Felicity smiling and she pat Nami's head and left the barn-like building.

Caldero sighed "Kyle, I know how you feel. I would do the same if I were in your place, but you should now concentrate on training your dragon and take care of her".
Kyle nodded "You're right..." he stroked Suki's head "You can sleep here, Suki"
"Yup. You both can pass the night here since the docs are still treating you. Rest easy and try to keep your minds clean" Caldero replied and left the room.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Okay., I nodded, curling up next to Kyle. I let my mind go blank, feeling myself ebbing away into slumber. Good night, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well... It isn't night yet... But I feel like I could sleep the whole week now..." Kyle mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Ikura looked around, It seemed the boy and his dragon had already gone. She sighed and walked along grabbing a bow from her camp and making her way through the tree's silently taking an arrow in her hand and placing it between her fingers. She lowered to the ground making her way toward where Butch had seen the deer. looking up she wondered where he was or whether he had caught the injured deer.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Butch
I peeked through the bushes, making sure that the black dragoness had gone. I spotted Ikura a few feet away. Lowering to the ground, I crawled through the undergrowth until I was in launching distance. I sprang forward, tackling Ikura to the ground. I growled playfully in her face, Gotcha!
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Ikura hit the ground terrified and cringed, but looking up she recognized the dragon and laughed "Butch!" she grinned "You big lizard, You scared me" she said sitting up and patting Butch's head "Didn't catch anything did you? Or was it just me?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

"Oh, I forgot" said Caldero entering the room again with a sword in his hands "Felicity told me that she found this sword on the flesh of that black dragon. By the material, I would say it's yours"
"Ah. My dragon teeth... Yes. I remember that I left the sword on her when I went to her head and made her blind..." muttered Kyle, still feeling guilt by making Nami blind.
"Hey, don't worry, pal. Felicity fixed her vision"
"Really? Lemme guess... Elder's magic?"
"Yup. I'll leave your weapon here" Caldero said and placed and sword next to Kyle's bed.
"...Thanks, Caldero" said Kyle nodding.
"Anything for a damsel in distress! Haha!" laughed Caldero and he quickly left the room
"Son of a... Haha..." chuckled Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Butch

Oh, I caught the deer. It's over by where I was hiding., I wiggled my tail, grinning. I hopped off Ikura, running to where he left the deer. I sunk my teeth into the dead animal's neck, pulling it out and dragging it in front of my rider. It's really fat!

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Kyle stood up from his bed but he was still sitting in it. Is it just me, or I passed the whole week sleeping and eating? The only thing I did was to save Suki from Nami and that Yasei and killed those others, but that wasn't big deal... If I continue like this, Suki will never grow up healthy. I still haven't teach her history and all that. Right when I'm doing something with her, someone appears and destroys everything. I was also about to teach her how to hunt., he thought, making a summary of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next