Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Butch

"Hey, just stick to the hunt!", I replied, sticking my tongue out at her as I veered left, where I last saw the stray deer.

Suki
"Fine.", I muttered, following him.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Toketsu
I leaned forward, feeling the wind flow over my head as Nami and I flew through the air. I heard from one of my followers about the murder when a troop went to capture a newly-born dragon. I spat at the wind. How hard was it to get a day-old dragon? I probably could have done it with one hand tied behind my back, yet the whole group of goons couldn't do it with weapons or loaned dragons. The stupidity. For once I get some new recruits, and we don't have any dragons to train them with. Well, I was ready to capture, with the help from my faithful dragon, Nami. I reached my head out and pet her black head. She roared with contemted. Unlike the useless 'riders', we didn't have the unbreakable bond from birth, so I had no idea what she was thinking. I looked down, seeing a small town down below, with a group of deer nearby. This must be it. Sighing, I signaled for Nami to land.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

At the village, the guards that were patrolling saw that immense black shadow in the sky and they quickly recognized them "YASEI!!" the captain scream "FIRE!" the archers started shooting arrows at the black dragon and some even used catapults.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Toketsu
"Dodge it!", I commanded, holding on tight. Nami swerved, almost throwing me off the saddle. I tried not to scream, only cling to the side railing for dear life. She blew a ball of fire at the guards, knocking some out, others running away. "Nice shot, Nami!", I grinned as we flung forward. I saw two dragons running. "Go! Get the white one!", I instructed as we dipped low, almost crashing into some trees. I could see the dragoness' eyes widen with fear when she saw Nami's long claws heading straight for her. "Don't hurt her, Nami. Just pick her up."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Kyle saw the dragon "DAMMIT! SUKI RUN!!" he yelled and jumped in a catapult and released. He flew in direction of the black dragon and grabbed on her tail.
"GAH!" he shouted, holding on the tail and started climbing in the dragon's back using his dragon teeth sword that was made of one of the few materials that could cut through dragon's scales, making the dragon roar in pain.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Toketsu

"Get off Nami, you fool!", I yelled at the Rider. I heard the white dragoness scream as Nami's claws gripped around her. Flinching, I yelled to Nami, "Go upside down!" I head a faint roar in reply as she spun. I gripped the saddle tightly, looking over my shoulder. I saw the Rider having some trouble. Nami's scales were flat against her body, so it was hard to grip onto something. There were only holes in the scales big enough for your thumb.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 pm

"Make me, you cur!!" yelled Kyle and he started making more wounds in the dragon while climbing when he almost released. "Gah! Crap..." he muttered. he stopped climbing and started making more and more wounds with his sword in the dragon's flesh.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Toketsu

Nami almost fell, but kept flying. She yowled in pain. "GET. OFF.", I patted the black dragon's head, trying to soothe her. "Spin around and around, he'll fall off.", I whispered. Nami nodded painfully, and started to spin around.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Before the dragon started spinning, Kyle quickly jumped and grabbed on the saddle of the Yasei rider. While spinning, Kyle lost the grasp and jumped, just in time to grab in the dragon's head "Holy... CHRIST!!" he yelled when the dragon almost bit his legs.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Toketsu

"Bite him!", I instructed at my dragon, "He hurt you! Return it with a thousand fold!" Nami growled, opening and closing her jaws, shaking her head, trying to get the human off.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

"Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!" yelled Kyle and he noticed that he left his sword in the dragon's flesh. He thought in where he could grab was the dragoness eyes. I'm not gonna like this... Sorry!, thought Kyle and he quickly grabbed on Nami's eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Nami(I really want to rp her xD I'll make a form later)

I growled at the human, narrowing my eyes. Then the unthinkable happened. His hand reached out, and I instinctively closed my eyes. I felt his hand grasp it, as I yowled in pain. I vigorously shook my head, trying to shake him off. Crap, crap, crap! Pain was all over my body. First it was my tail, and now my eyes?!?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 pm

"GGGG! Sorry!" said Kyle since always liked dragons and that kind of thing he did... Was pretty painful. He screamed at the rider "Put the dragon down, NOW!! Or else it may hit something and kill everyone!"
Kyle was trying to keep a low profile and didn't want to kill the dragon... But he surelly wanted the head of the rider.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Nami

Too late. I thought as we crashed into the building. I guessed it was the headquarders of the Yasei. I sighed, going limp. I was useless to Toketsu now. If I couldn't see, I couldn't fly. I felt the white dragon squirm under me. I tried to get up to not crush the poor dragon, but I couldn't move. I felt Toketsu slide off me, trying to push me off of the young dragoness. "Get up, you lazy dragoness!", he kicked at me. If going blind wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 pm

"Ahhh..." moaned Kyle. He might have broken his right leg. He looked at the sides and saw Suki lying down on the floor "Suki!" he mumbled, the pain wouldn't let him scream, he crawled next to the young dragoness and hugged her. She was still alive, at least...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Suki

Kyle..., I mumbled, looking up at my rider, Get out....of here.... I knew that I had deep claw marks in my sides from the dragoness, and maybe my foot was twisted. I was in no shape to run. Plus I was crushed under a full-grown dragon.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm

"I'll never...." Kyle mumbled, behind his tears "Never abandon you!"
He stared at his leg. It was twisted so it wasn't broken... Maybe a scratch. He grabbed his leg and tried to resist the urge to scream and he made a 'clak!' with the leg "AHHHHH!!!" he screamed and started panting heavily but at least he placed the leg back. That battle with the dragon drained all this energy, he couldn't even maintain his eyes open. He crawled back to Suki and holded her tight.

"Hey! Isn't that boy the one who killed our whole squad?" one of the Yasei soldiers pointed out, looking at Kyle.
The white haired boy, did not react, he was only holding Suki and panting heavily.
"You're right" said another Yasei "The one with white hair!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Nami

I found the energy to move off of Suki. I landed in front of them, between the guards and the dragon and rider. I heard Toketsu's voice, "I don't care if your my dragon! If you don't move, I'll kill you!" I heard the noise of him taking out his sword. I growled, baring my teeth. I had enough of the evendoings of these bunch. I got hurt and went blind from it. I didn't blame the rider, he was only trying to protect his dragoness, Suki.

Suki
I let out a sigh of relief as the dragoness moved off me. It revealed six deep claw marks, and my back paw was indeed twisted. I whimpered, nuzzling Kyle. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. He was risking his own life to save me. And I decided then and there that I would do the same. Any time, any place.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Kyle looked at the black dragoness and noticed that she has gone rogue. He tried to stand up but Suki's weight felt like tons in his weak and drained arms.
"I... Won't... Fall... Here!" he mumbled to himself. Only now he'll act like a small boy and let those Yasei kill everyone? He wouldn't fail again... Or at least he didn't want to fall on Yasei's hands, the ones that killed his parents. Suddenly, Kyle got really angry when he remembered the images of his parents, smiling at him... He almost forgot his mother's warm smile and her smell of jasmine then the image changed when the Yasei riders took her away from Kyle.
The young boy growled in rage and stood up quickly with Suki in his arms.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Nami

I felt the guards start to stab me. I roared, swinging my tail around. I ran off in the other direction, following Suki's scent, "Need a lift?", I asked the white dragoness.

Suki
"Yes, thanks, Numi." I looked into Kyle's eyes. Numi offered to bring us back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Kyle stared at Nami, "How she's gonna do it? She's blind!" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"Hey, I may be blind now, but that doesn't mean I'm deaf. You can tell me where to go, genius.", I snorted at the human. I had learned human words when I was young, though most dragons don't know how to speak pure human.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Kyle didn't have much choice. Or run to the village being followed by Yasei rided on other dragons or to trust in the black dragoness and mount on her. "Alright!" he answered and climbed to the dragon's saddle and he held Suki while holding in the saddle. "Oh, God... I'm gonna ride on a dragon... I'll try to lead you to the village!" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

"Up, up, and awayyyyy!", I yelled, jumping into the sky. I unfurled my wings, flaping them. I hovered there, "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:01 pm

"I'll... I'll guide you!" Kyle said. He grabbed the rope and guided Nami to the left but first he tried to avoid the arrows from the yasei riders. He guided the dragon to dodge the arrows. After a few pulls here and there and the dragon flying there and here, he managed to dodge every arrow "Wooo! I'm good at this!" he said smiling and guided Nami to the village that was in the south.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next