Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 pm

"True" Kyled nodded and started eating a little of the meat "Go on. Eat up" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I sniffed the cooked meat. It smelled wonderful. Nibbling the edge of the food, I grinned. It tasted wonderful, too. I took a mouthful of the meat.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 pm

He took out the horn bottle of his bag and offered Suki "You're thirsty?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

I nodded, sucking some water out of the horn bottle. I licked Kyle's cheek in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Kyle smiled then he asked "You need anything else?", he wanted to make her very confortable.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Can we watch the small lights?, I asked, pointing to the sky with her tail as she looked up at the flickering lights.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm

"You mean the stars?" asked Kyle. He looked at the sides then he nodded "Sure" he laid on the floor and he pointed at a constelation that formed a dragon."The constelation of dragon" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:57 pm

But it doesn't look like me... it just looks like a bunch of Night Lights., I frowned, looking around the black sky.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm

"Some people can see a dragon... Look" he pointed at some other stars "That looks like a horn... And that is the wing. It's a Western Dragon... The most common of the dragons"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:03 pm

"Oh. Is that what kind of dragon that male one next door is?", I asked Kyle, trying to see the dragon in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 pm

"Male one...?" Kyle asked and remembered that other girl with a dragon "Ah. Yes. That one" he replied nodding and he yawned.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:11 pm

You tired? Do you wanna sleep? I'm not tired yet, but you can go to bed., I shrugged, trying not to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:14 pm

"Yeah... I bet you are sleepy too" said Kyle smiled and stroking Suki's head "We better sleep... Tomorrow we have a lot to do" he stand up and extinguished the fire with sand. He grabbed his sword and went inside the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm

No....I'm....not...tired..., I yawned, not moving from where I was.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Kyle shook his head and gently grabbed Suki like a puppy "Come on, you stubborn little dragon." he went inside the barn with her and lay down in the pile of hay and he yawned again "After I eat, I get really sleepy..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm

I went limp as Kyle picked me up. Fine, I'm tired., I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

"Good night, Suki" said Kyle as he closed his eyes slowly and placed his sword next to him... Just in case.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I curled up next to Kyle, closing my eyes. Night, Rider.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 pm

(( TIME SKIP OF DOOOOOOM ))

Morning is up and light rays crossed through some holes of the barn. Kyle opened his eyes and checked to see if everything was the way he left. No one seemed to have disturbed him. Suki was still sleeping, his sword was at his hands and the box full of supplies for the training of Suki are in place. The young human yawned and scratched his colorless hair.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 pm

I opened my eyes, looking over my shoulder. Woah!, I thought, mouth wide open, I musta grew two times my size! I looked over at Kyle, wondering if he had noticed that I was now the size of a large dog.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"'Morning... Suki?" asked Kyle as he looked at a large white dragon "Wow... You... Grew up a lot at the night... What I gave you to eat?" he smiled and stroked her head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Maybe the book has an answer..., I wagged my long tail, happy with my size.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Kyle grabbed the book that shows instructions in how to train the dragon. He read the second chapter that said something that the dragons, if treated like a child, well fed and happy, will double their old size. Depending on the dragon, it takes five days to be at the correct size for practicing racing and mounting, and almost 18 days for it to be at their ful size. After 18 days or so, they won't grow up again. They will only have their old size doubled in their first days of life. After their fourth day, they won't be growing up too much.

"Hmm..." mumbled Kyle "Interesting... Yesterday, you were the size of a cat, now you are as large as a dog. It says here that they grow up doubling their old size in the first four days... Which means that you'll be a pretty large dragon" he said smiling and grabbed a cookie from the box and gave to Suki.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 pm

I sniffed the cookie, Doesn't smell like meat. I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Kyle smelled "It smells like cereals. It's good for you to eat cereals because of your bones and all that. Try a bit" he placed the cookie in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next