Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Butch

I guess I could try., I shrugged, taking a bite of the raw meat. I looked down into the firepit. I spewed a few flames into it, but it wasn't enough to make it burn. I suddenly felt something. I felt it come from inside me into my mouth. I opened my jaws as I heard a belching noise. Flames threw themself into the ash, quickly spreading around the wood. Yay! I did it!

Suki

I twitched, hearing some noise coming from Kyle. He gently picked me up and put me inside a box. I listen carefully until he had walked out. Raising my head, I crawled out of the blankets. I wanted to sneak up on him. Crawling through the door, I kept a safe distance. So far, so good. I waited until he sat down on a rock. I launched myself into the air, crashing into my Rider from behind. "Rawr!", I growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Ikura looked at the flames with great excitement "Whoa! Thats perfect!" she praised the young dragon. reaching for some more wood she tossed them onto the fire, watching the fire flicker higher and the Embers burning on the wood "I think with more practice you could take down a rat from ten fields away" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Kyle playfully smiled "Hey, you're awake. Sorry if I made any noise that made you wake up..." he guarded the sword back to the scabbard made of black leather. "Do you want to play something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Butch

Really?, I looked up at my Rider with excitement shining in my eyes. You really think so?

Suki

I curled my tail around my paws, tilting my head to the side. Like what? I don't know any games....
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Kyle thought for a moment... What he could do with a dragon this young? Hmm... "Oh, I know!" Kyle said and grabbed some fiber crops in front of the barn and started making a long braid with the fiber.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Suki

What are you making, Kyle?, I asked, crawling up onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Ikura nodded "I bet you a month's worth of deer" she smiled throwing some meat on a thin sheet of metal and placing it onto the fire to cook before looking up"Hey, You can almost make out the bright lights in the sky." She yawned as Night approached.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 pm

"Since you have to chew something and develop your strenght, I'm making a rope" said Kyle when he finished the one meter rope of fine fibre "You are young, so the rope must be thin. Maybe tomorrow when you are bigger I'll make you a thicker one" he gave the rope to Suki and he grabbed the other side "You push to your side and I'll push to mine. Don't worry, I won't push too hard"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Butch

What are bright lights?, I asked, looking up at the sky. It seemed that the Bright Light was sinking into the ground. Where does the Bright Light go? Will it come back?

Suki

Okay, I nodded at him, latching onto the end of the rope with my teeth. (Push? Or do you mean pull?)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 pm

(( yus... I meant pull >_> dang my engrish! ))

"Alright, now pull! But don't pull too much or else it may hurt your jaws" Kyle said holding the rope.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Ikura pointed to the stars twinkling in the sky "The small bright lights only come out when the big one has gone. But the big one doesn't go for long and during the hot season it stays bright for longer and when the cold season comes its stays dark for longer." she explained "Or at least thats what I've been told" The smell of the meat on the fire made her hungry, Sitting up she reached for a long stick and prodded the meat "Looks done..." She Impaled the meat on the stick and removed it from the fire carefully.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Suki

"Grr!", I growled, pulling as hard as I could. I stood on my back paws, trying to pull it out of Kyle's grasp.

Butch

Oh...., I nodded at the young Rider, not taking my eyes off of the sky. Small faint lights were already appearing through the sky as the sun sank lower and lower.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Kyle smiled. Perhaps it wasn't a good hour to do that. He should be more concentrated to take care of her. "Alright, are you hungry? I can make a warm meal for both of us" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Suki

Yeah!,I grinned, letting go of the string. I ran up to Kyle, Is it gonna be meat? I like meat!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

"Sure. I hunt a deer today" he said and took out of the barn a dead deer. He grabbed some firewood together and tried to make fire with stones but then he stopped "Hey Suki" he said, putting the stones aside "Do you know how to breath fire?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Ikura kept the sizzling meat impaled on the Stick, Placing the other end in the ground. Reaching for another stick she flicked the other piece of meat out of the fire catching it with a thin piece of animal hide. "Care to try some cooked food?" she asked placing it on the ground and reaching for the one impaled on the stick. Looking back she noticed the Dragon was watching the stars and thought for a moment, since the sky was clear, not much clouds were around, sleeping under the stars might be a better solution. Especially if dragons grow as fast as they say in books.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: I hate writers block D8   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Suki

I dunno. Maybe?, I shrugged, lifting my head from sniffing the deer, I could try. Do you want me to?

Butch
I turned to look at Ikura, seeing that she put some food down on the ground. I sniffed it. It smelled different than the regular meat. I licked it. It tasted different too. But it was better. I quickly gulped the cooked meat down. Burping, a small flame escaped my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 pm

"It would be a good idea to train your breath" Kyle replied "Only if you want to. If you think it's too hard, then we can try another day. If you want to try, then breath the fire in the firewood"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Ikura laughed "Yes, I don't think I'll keep you inside" she began eating. Quickly swallowing she nodded "You can come hunting wither with me tomorrow or stay here? I do need to stock up on food" she took another bite savoring it this time.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Butch

Ooh! I wanna hunt with you!, I smiled, wiggling my long tail. Can we go hunting now? I don't wanna wait til tomorrow!

Suki
No, no! I wanna try!, I ran up to the firewood. I closed my eyes, thinking about fire. Fire, fire, fire, fire.... I felt something warm swirl up inside my belly, I opened my mouth, feeling hot flames around me as I blew them. I coughed, backing up. It wasn't perfect, but it lit up the fireplace. My whole body was covered in soot. I grinned at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Ikura looked around "Oh..It will be hard for me to hunt since its getting dark but if you want to hunt, there are annoying rats that keep eating into the boxes and stealing food, I say they'd be fun to catch. But be careful don't spook the horses"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Kyle smiled "Very good, but now you are all dirty" he said and grabbed her gently and cleaned her body with a damp cloth until her white scales were all shiny. He helped the fire a little more until it was big enough to cook something. He cut a piece of meat from the deer and impaled it with a stick and placed next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Butch

I won't!, I replied, dashing back into the barn. I looked around, hearing tiny squeaks and shuffling of paws. Instinctively dropping low onto the ground, I quietly scurried across the floor, tracking a nearby rat.

Suki
Hey! I thought the soot made me look tough!, I laughed, crawling onto Kyle's lap. (gotta switch compys)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Kyle stroked Suki "When you're older, then I'll try to make you look tough" he said. After a while the impaled meat was ready "Here" Kyle took the meat out of the fire and placed in a wooden plate "You can eat, but because because it's hot... Or dragons are imune to hot? Hm" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Well we have skin-boiling flames coming out of our mouths. I'd be surprised if we weren't immune., I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next