Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm

"So.. do you remember anything right before you fainted?", I asked, looking up from my paper.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm

(Do the teachers know about the demons, angels, vampires and such?)

- Şule -

I bent over to take my book out of my backpack, putting it on my desk. I opened it slowly to 54. I hated doing this, but at least I'd look like I was doing something. I waited for his next direction, not like I wanted to anyways...

- Ara -

I looked up at Mr. Jol and back at my book, staring at the words. I loved to read. Just... not at school.

(FAIL POST X_X
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 pm

(( I don't think so. I bet ))
"I, uhh... I was trying to think on that.." Seven mumbled "Tell me, Kinji... Vampires, werewolves, angels and demons are really real, aren't they?"

"So, students. Read the text in this page and then answer to those questions. The questions will have grade in it! So if I see anyone looking at the other side, it's F grade, am I clear? And to those who don't have a book, can very well wait in the corridor until the class finish" said Mr. Jol.

Phoenix peek with the corner of his eyes some students that didn't have the book. Poor them..., he though. Mr. Jol was very mean.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Carter opened her book to the right page and sat up. She looked at the Teacher then back at the book "Why" she muttered under her breath.

Collin froze and looked around him 'S*** I don't have my book' He thought to himself. he placed his sketchpad on the table trying to make it seem like he had a book.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

"Pfft No! What are you talking about?", I lied. I knew I was a terrible liar, I just hoped that she fell for it. I didn't want to have to take another trip to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Seven looked at her book "Admit it, Kinji... I can see in your eyes. I also remember seeing your wings" she said calmly.

Some students stood up and left the class, without the book. Mr. Jol made a disgusting-face "Well... That's just great. Anyone else who don't have the book?" he asked.

Phoenix said nothing, he started reading the text and almost fell asleep, since social studies only give him sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:09 pm

- Sule -

I sighed and looked down at the book, reading slowly. I hated this. I sighed as I read the gobbldeygook about explorers, and landforms, and geography. It was enough to make me want to run away from this place forever. But soon, I finished and went to the questions, replying to all of them slowly, but with the correct answers.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 pm

"Are you gonna faint again?", I asked, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Seven chuckled "If you hit my head with a stone, then yes. I.." she made a pause and continued "I'm sorry if I fainted and caused you some trouble... It's just... I never had a normal life and the thought of humans living with... people who were supposed to be a myth... is" she shrugged "...shocking."

Phoenix read the text and answered the questions, almost sleeping. He had to erease the questions thousands of times because he was only writing rubbish.

Last edited by Rocketai on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Collin slid down his chair and stood up the Sketch pad to hide his face, He couldn't admit that he'd destroyed the book accidentally...In his sleep.

Carter grinned to herself as she saw many people had forgotten their books and continuing looking at the Text.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

"I can respect that.", I said, then looked straight at her, "Wanna see my wings fully outstretched?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:19 pm

"Uhh..." Seven thought for a moment. What, she was going to see the wings of an angel half demon? Preposterous! "Alright, just lemme close the windows... You never know if there are people walking outside and sees you" she said and closed the windows with the curtain.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm

"Okay.", I said, taking off my shirt. I didn't want to rip it in half, my mother would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Seven looked at his wings and she was open mouthed "WOW! It's... Beautiful!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

I stretched them out. I slightly flap them. "Ahhh.. now that feels good.", I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 pm

"Yeah. It must be painful. Have to keep your wings hiding" Seven commented "You are more cute with your wings... Er! i mean! That you are.. Uhh, oh...... Crap" she blushed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm

I blushed so much I was pretty sure my whole face was red, "I...errr....." I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 pm

"Uhh... Oh, wait! I think I left... Something in my room! Brbkthxbai!" said Seven and she ran towards her room. She was blushing so much, that she was almost melting.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I looked down at the floor. She...likes...me..., I kept thinking over and over. No one had ever liked me before. At least I don't think anyone did.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Idiot! What were you thinking?! You basically met him and it's already calling him cute!?, Seven's inner voice started shouting at her.
Ahh! It wasn't my intention! Now he'll think that I'm an idiot!!, she thought.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm

I looked over at the door to Seven's room. Standing up and folding in my wings slightly, I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

"Ahh!! W-what?" said Seven opening the door "Oh... S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry...." she mumbled still blushing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:34 pm

"It's okay.", I smiled, rapping my arms around her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

"GGGGGGG" Seven mumbled and almost fainted again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"You okay?", I asked, letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next