Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 am

((this Rp has gone so far and i wanna join ^^ If its not to late that is. Whats needed most male or female?))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 am

((Otter, accepted. Hallows, the gender ratio is perfect right now, so either would be appreciated.))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am

Username: hallows 13
Name: Collin Fader
Species: (Demon, Angel, Werewolf, Vampire, or Human) Werewolf
Birthday: August 13th
Look: https://m544.photobucket.com/image/Brown%20hair%20anime%20guy/fatalfrosthawk/Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg.html?src=www
Likes: (optional) Science, Dogs, canines, Reading, photography, art, rugby.
Dislikes: (optional) cats, water, swimming,
History: (optional) Moved from Ireland recently. He misses his home but hopes to get along well with the students of this school.
Crush: open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: single

Name: Carter Johnson
Species: Human
Birthday: October 3rd
looks: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/192/f/d/Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
Likes: Music, art, guitar, animals, History, biology, goofing off.
Dislikes: Maths, history, milk, being told what to do.
History: She used to go to a privet school but he parents lost money, leaving them with very little so she was made go to this new school.
Crush: Single
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open

((This okay?))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 am

(Thankee. I'll try to make a decent post.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Şule -

"Şuuuuuullllleeeee!"
"Şuuuuuuuuullllllllleeeeee!"
A voice broke into my sleep as I heard my mom's call my name. Oh right. School. I snarled and curled up into a tighter ball, tucking my muzzle into my paws. I didn't want to go. not smart school. It did nothing for me. And plus, there were going to be humans. Humans always ticked me off for some reason. "ŞULE! GET IN THE HOUSE!" came the last shout, and then I heard a door slam. I lied there for a moment, and finally, lifted my head up, sneezing. It was bright, even when I was lying in the shade. It was too early also. I blinked sleepily and yawned, getting up slowly on all fours, even though my mind was craving sleep. I usually went late to school. I never really like going to school early in the morning. But my mom always drilled me early. Apart from me and my mom, there was my little sister. She still hadn't seemed to get it into her head, that I was a werewolf. Me and my sister were both werewolves. My sister was 6 years old. She pretty much knew that she was a werewolf, and often liked to shift back and forth. She seemed satisfied with the idea that she and I were different than other people.

I stood up slowly and shook myself off, morning dew splattering off of my fur. I yawned once more, and then started to run towards the house. I saw my sister watching me from the window, as her cute little pup form. I smiled slightly. She was a gray wolf werewolf. I was a maned wolf. The ones that were colored like foxes, and had long skinny legs like stilts. That was also me in human form. Super skinny, tall long legs... It was kind of creepy. I shifted quickly into human form as I leaped up the steps to the porch, and then walked inside, brushing my hair out of my face. Kaisa, my sister, ran up to me, skittering on all four short legs, her claws making indents in the floor as she slipped momentarily. I smiled slightly and picked her up in my arms as she barked. My mom rounded the corner. "Up, up. You have to get to school!" I rolled my eyes at my mom and placed Kaisa on the ground, who instantly shifted into human. In human, she had, oddly, light gray hair, that stopped just about a few inches before she could sit on it. It was because of her gray wolf genes. She had deep, beautiful, gray eyes, and stood up to about 5 inches above my waist.

"Şule. What do you want for breakfast?" my mom asked, and I shook my head. "I'll eat along the way." I called back as I ran out the door, an apple in my hand. I started to jog the way there. Yeah, I never drive a car. I just... Don't like modern technology, except I'm kind of good with computers. I can hack my way into things easily. Things I can also hack, are locks. I can pick a very intricate lock, under 30 seconds, without any sweat. It's kind of creepy. My mom gave up years ago trying to lock things that I wasn't supposed to get into. I finished the apple quickly, and then shifted into wolf form. In wolf form, I could run much faster, and it was easier. Although in my human form, I was very athletic. It didn't take me long to get to school, but when I did, I swiftly shifted into human. I had made sure that no cars had seen me in wolf form, because that would freak people out. I walked up to the school and stared up at the looming building, making a face. I hated school. And with that though, I walked inside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Small post. x_x

I've been diagnosed with writers block.)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

"Oh right, sorry.", I mumbled, quickly grabbing hold of the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am

(( who will RP the doctor? ))

Phoenix entered in the room and placed Seven in a bed nearby and he waited paciently for the doctor to appear.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:44 am

I will!)
The doctor quickly ran up to us. "What happened?", he asked. I looked up at him, "She fainted."
"How?", the doctor responded, "she seems to have enough water and food, so you must have said something.. what did you say?"
My eye's widened and the first thing I thought of popped into my mind, "I told her that I was pregnant and she was the father." I gave him a cheezy smile. "And them she fainted."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 am

Phoenix slaped his own forehead "I told her she took grade F in a test and she fainted..." he said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 am

"Yeah... sorry.", I looked away, though I couldn't stop laughing inside.
"I see... well we will deal with this. Please wait in the waiting room.", the doctor nodded at Phoenix, ignoring me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am

Phoenix went to the waiting room and he gave a furious look at Kinji but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm

"Sor-ee.", I muttered, sitting down in a chair that was away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Phoenix couldn't hold himself and exploded in laugh "Hahahaha!!! I can't believe that you really said that!!! That's the... The... Funniest excuse I've ever heard!!" he said, behind his laugh.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm

"I'm glad you liked it.", I mumbled in reply, not looking up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Hallows13 wrote:
Username: hallows 13
Name: Collin Fader
Species: (Demon, Angel, Werewolf, Vampire, or Human) Werewolf
Birthday: August 13th
Look: https://m544.photobucket.com/image/Brown%20hair%20anime%20guy/fatalfrosthawk/Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg.html?src=www
Likes: (optional) Science, Dogs, canines, Reading, photography, art, rugby.
Dislikes: (optional) cats, water, swimming,
History: (optional) Moved from Ireland recently. He misses his home but hopes to get along well with the students of this school.
Crush: open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: single

Name: Carter Johnson
Species: Human
Birthday: October 3rd
looks: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/192/f/d/Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
Likes: Music, art, guitar, animals, History, biology, goofing off.
Dislikes: Maths, history, milk, being told what to do.
History: She used to go to a privet school but he parents lost money, leaving them with very little so she was made go to this new school.
Crush: Single
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open

((This okay?))
((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Phoenix stopped laughing and he cleared a tear from his eyes "Ha... I hate you for making me laugh like that. Well, you should wait your girlfriend since you were the one who made her faint. I'll be going now. The lunch is almost over" he said and left the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:21 pm

((Thanks ^^ Before i make a short introduction, Has school started? if so what class is one or is it lunch))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'm not her girlfriend!", I yelled, blushing. Just then the doctor came out, "She's awake, you can see her now." He looked down at me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

"I think you meant you're not her 'boyfriend'... Unless you're a woman" said Phoenix at the door of the infirmary.

Seven opened her eyes and sat on the bed "Oww... My head... What...? Demons? Where?" she looked at the sides "Oh... I think I had a dream or something" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 pm

"Oh.. right...", I blushed even more. I tend to mix up words when I'm embarrassed or angry, "I'm not her boyfriend either!" I stood up and walked into room 412, Seven's room. I looked down at her, "Hey. Whuzzup?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Phoenix rolled his eyes and decided to wait at the door, in case Kinji did something idiot.

"Kinji?" asked Seven narrowing her eyes "What... What happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:38 pm

"You fainted. You got spooked and fainted." I sat down in the chair next to the bed. "That's what the doctor said, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Seven narrowed her eyes, not beliving it "What? I mean... I remember something... About demons and vampires" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

"Musta been a dream.", I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Seven shook her head. It was obvious that Kinji was lying but she decided not to push him "Alright... I... I feel better, I think" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 pm

"I'm pretty sure you shouldn't go back to school today.", I said, "It wouldn't be wise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next