Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

When Kinji released her, Seven fell on the ground like a rock but did not fainted "Oh! I'm... I'm fine!" she said, standing up quickly and gave a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"Good.", I said, giving her a warm smile. I walked over to the bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

"I'm going to the kitchen" she said and went to the kitchen like an arrow. OMG!! This isn't me! Since when there's a cute boy in my house?! Since when a cute boy hugged me?! she thought then she heard the main door being open. "What the... Is there someone else at home?" a voice come from the living room "OH, hi, dad!" said Seven giving her dad a hug "Hey, Seven! You left the school early today?"
"Uhh..." Seven didn't want to say she fainted or else it may make her father stay at home and don't go to work and she might even stay like a week at home "No, I was feeling a bit nauseated and the teacher let me get back home, now I'm feeling alright" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

I quickly whipped my wings tight against my back. Crap. I didn't have a shirt on so I couldn't hide them. Double crap.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

(( alright. classes are over!! ))

Phoenix left the school and was scratching himself like a dog in the courtyard and yawned "WAAAAHHHH!! Jesus Christ!! Today was soooo boring! The teacher almost got me sleeping in social studies... He would have my head!" he then looked at his watch "Hmm... I wonder if Kinji is still with Seven... And I wonder if they are doing something funny. I think it's better if I check them out and maybe take Kinji back to his home" he mumbled and went to his car and rode to Seven's house.

Seven looked at the window when she heard the sound of a motor "Who's that?" her father asked, also looking at the window. Seven recognized Phoenix's car "Oh! It's a... Friend of mine. He took me back home when I was sick!".

Before Phoenix was even going to press the ring bell, Seven opened the door and grabbed Phoenix by his arm "Whoa! What the.." he said and looked at Seven's father "Hello, Mr. Sturllson" he said and when they were disappearing in the stairs of the house, Phoenix said "Bye, Mr. Sturllson!"

Seven released Phoenix when they got to her room where Kinji was also there. "What was that?" asked Phoenix and he looked at the sides and found Kiniji "Kinji? What are you... Why are you shirtless?" he asked then a thought crossed into his mind "HA! I knew it! You both were making out!" he said. Seven shook her head and blushed "N-No!! It's not that! Now be quiet and don't let my father hear you!" she said. "No, seriously... Why are you... Oh" Phoenix looked at Kinji and noticed his wings then he looked at Seven "So... Now Seven knows that Kinji is a flying freak and I'm a werewolf?"

Seven looked at Phoenix "What?! You're a werewolf?!"
"Oh, great!! She didn't knew!! That's your fault, Kinji!" Phoenix said pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm

I shrugged, not getting into to any of this. "Can we get outta here?", I asked.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Username: The Otter
Name: Azrael (Name means Angel of Death)
Species: Demon-angel
Birthday: January 9th
Looks: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs51/PRE/i/2009/274/f/7/Sketch_request_7__A_boy_angel_by_trainingartist.png
With this wing on his other side - http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/A/AN/ANI/Anime.Fantasy.Chicks/1201783647_nSexyAngel.jpg
Likes: Being left alone, quiet places, not being noticed, the outdoors, woods, open spaces, people who are waaaayyyy too happy... Ect...
Dislikes: SCHOOL, having people notice him when he really does not want to be, humans, anyone who wants to bother him really, tight confined spaces... ect...
History: N/A
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None, open
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Seven opened a little her door and looked at the living room. Her father was only watching TV.
"Before we go ANYWHERE I need some answers" she said closing the door and locking it.
"I'm not gonna like this..." Phoenix mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm

"Crap.", I muttered, taking a step forward. I couldn't kick open the doors due to her dad behind here, but I could move Seven out of the way. But the again, her dad would probably stop me and question me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Kelly: I texted Phoenix. Where r u? ~Kell
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Phoenix cellphone made a beep. He was about to answer it when Seven said "No! Don't... Answer! No one is free from here until I have my questions answered!"
Phoenix went to the corner of the room "Now we are your prisoners?" he asked.
"No. I want to have my questions answered. And if you want to keep your identity in secret, you're gonna answer! First, since WHEN do werewolves, vampires and all this exist?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm

"My species was born way before humans were created.", I replied, taking another step. "Angels and demons."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:29 pm

"My species started in the year of 1250 when a demon had its daughter killed by a village of humans in Africa. The demon got so angry that sent a curse bound in a body of a great wolf called Whitefang. The wolf killed thousands but also transformed most men and women into twisted creatures called werewolves" Phoenix said and shrugged "At least that's what I learn. And vampires appeared in the year of... Uhh.. I think it was 700 before Christ. A witch revived the dead and the taint of those creatures transformed others into undead. After a lot of years, the vampire came from it. So we can say that undead are ancestors of vampires."
"Hmm... Alright. Now my second question... Am I the only human in that school?" Seven asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 pm

"Pfft no! Unfortunatly, there are more humans than there are vampires, werewolves, demons, and angels combined in this rotten school.", I muttered, once again moving forward with one step.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:38 pm

"Alright. My third question... What are the relantionship between humans and the others?" Seven asked.
"uhh... You mean if most 'others' hates humans and wants to destroy everything?" asked Phoenix.
"I dunno! That's why I'm asking you!"
"Hmm... Good question and I don't have an answer for that"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

"We kinda hate humans cause they killed our species in the older times and the humans don't know about us so they don't have any emotion toward us.", I replied simply, now right next to the door and Seven.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm

"What are you doing?" asked Seven, noticing Kinji "Are you planing to knock me out?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 pm

"No.", I said, backing up. "Is that your last question?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Seven shook her head and unlocked the door "Sorry for keeping you guys here... And I would never revel your identity. I just thought that if I would ask those questions in another place, you guys would refuse. You may go now" she opened the door.
"Oh. I thought we would be tortured and all that... Good. And Kinji, you better put a shirt on if you don't want Seven's father to have a heartattack" Phoenix said cleaning his glasses.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"Yeah...", I looked over at Phoenix, "Could you get my shirt? It's on the chair.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm

"I'll get it" said Seven and she went down the stairs and appeared in the room with the shirt "Here. Wait, where's Phoenix?" she looked at the window that was open. She looked outside and saw Phoenix next to his car. "Awkward..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

"Thanks.", I grinned, quickly putting on the shirt. I walked out of the room, waving at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"Uhh... Bye" said Seven's father.
"Yo, Kinji do you have a house or sleep in a dumpster?" asked Phoenix sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

"I sleep under the stars, thank you.", I muttered. Sure I had a home at the orphanage, but I prefered sleeping where I could see the sky. (it's just easier to say that he's a orphan so I don't have to worry about rping parents xD)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 pm

"Ha! Very funny..." mumbled Phoenix making an angry face. He was still very angry at Kinji for telling Seven about the others "Where do you normally watch the stars?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next