Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Emilie
The sound of squeaky wheels woke me up the second time. I was surprised that I was able to sleep that long without waking up. I had a few terrible dreams, and they left me scared. When I woke up though, I realized I was in my worst nightmare. And this was for real. I felt groggy again, and the same thing happened. I didn't know where I was. I was on some kind of moving object. I looked up but could only see green. Green cloth covered up my view of where I was. Peering closer to the crate door, I looked out, trying to see through the tiny little openings in the cloth. I couldn't make out anything. I suddenly stiffened when I noticed an absence. Natasha was gone. I felt sick that I had forgotten about her, but it must have been the grogginess that made me forget. Natasha! Where are you? I called, sadness overcoming me. I couldn't hear a reply, but I sensed her somewhere around me. I paused as I went silent, the sound of hooves echoing in my ears. I was on a cart wasn't I? Great. Natasha? I called again, then suddenly I sensed her very close. She was trying to communicate, but we were both weak. I looked around and then suddenly saw her. She was in a small metal box next to me, a few bars showing her forlorn form. How they had gotten her in there, I did not know.

Natasha! I called, relief overcoming me that she was with me. I bit my lip, noticing how tired she looked. I guess that I looked pretty beat up too. Natasha, we got to get out of here. I said sadly, and all that she did in response was lift her head weakly, as if it took all of her effort to do just that action. Suddenly the cart stopped and we jolted to a halt. I felt my back ram into the metal side of the crate. There were some footsteps, and then I was suddenly exposed to blinding light. I pulled my head lower to my chest, trying to shield my eyes. "This them?" there was a rough voice, and then the same evil voice sounded that I remembered from earlier. "Oh, it's them alright." And then my cage was lifted onto a small cart and we headed towards a forbidding-looking building in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 pm

(( can't you make Mai's post? I really have no freakin' idea what to post for Raymond since he went to Mai's barn to see her xD ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

(Oh! Sure xD )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai
I walked down to the stream, my feet bare, the grass feeling awesome. I hated wearing shoes. They just cut you off from the earth. Since the barn was a remote place, I walked around freely in half form, tail swishing back and forth, ears upright, claws out, sharp teeth, everything. My eyes also looked more cattish. Sakura trotted beside me, parting the semi-long grass in front of her as she moved. I glanced about and breathed in deeply. Here was where I could remain myself. Here was where I could be free, not hidden from other peoples' eyes. In my right hand was a bucket that I would fill up with water. It wasn't long before we reached the stream. You could even call it a creek I guess. It was about ten feet wide and maybe one foot deep, in some very deep spots probably two feet. Normally it was just one foot though. I looked around and dropped the bucket to the ground, a breeze blowing through my hair. I really liked today. It was pretty. I didn't even think I'd go into town. No use ruining it. You know... Today feels like a day to be lazy. I said firmly, glancing around. Sakura nodded. Hear hear! She called. I grinned at her and swiftly swung myself up into a tree, climbing high, using my claws to pull me upwards. I reached a high bough and then slung myself there, tail dangling. I lied my ears backwards against my head in a relaxed position. Sakura jumped up beside me and then tried to settle down in one branch, all four paws hanging down. I closed my eyes, contented.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Raymond finally arrived at Mai's barn. "God, don't tell me she sleeps here..." he commented, beating on a wall before entering. Nothing answered, so he lazily peaked inside. It's not nice to peak on another's people house., Asc said, jumping on the floor and curling up. "Tecnically, this is a barn... Not a house. She may sleep in another place." Raymond shrugged and went outside, looking at the sky. He then looked around him, to the fields of high grass. His mind was empty, and that greatly disturbed Asclepius. What's the matter?, Asclepius asked. Raymond was always thinking about random things and all, as if Asc wasn't there to listen to everything and have a headache afterwards, but now he was silent with a blank expression. "No~thing." Raymond said, his voice full of mockness.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Mai
I brought a ripe apple with me and I picked it out of my pocket, biting into it happily. Most people think that I'd only eat meat, and don't get me wrong. Meat is the best thing ever. But I also love apples. I stared about, then suddenly noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I could see the barn from my perch, but there was another thing that I almost barely saw through the many leaves of the tree I was in. "Is that...?" I said out loud. "Wait... Why is he..." I frowned and tipped my head to one side, my ears perking up. Sakura, is that Ray? I asked, and she looked up sleepily, very happy to be where she was right now. Is who where? she mumbled. Ray. Out there. I said and pointed my finger to the figure in the distance. Why so it is. I stared for a moment, curious, and then sighed. "Well, if he wants to come over here, he can. I want to see if he can find me if he wants to try." I grinned and bit into the apple again. I don't know why he's here. Sakura said, looking at the figure. "Eh, if what he wants to say is important, then he'll come and find me." I mumbled through some apple.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Raymond just stayed there, kicking the floor and humming a song. Asclepius is crawling in circles. Sometimes he would make a hole in the floor, then get out all dirty. I think she won't come back., Asclepius mumbled, climbing Ray's body. Raymond just shrugged "Maybe she went shopping... Hmm..." he said. He continued to stay there, waiting for her, Asclepius started getting impacient. By the spirits, Raymond... How come I'm impacient and you're pacient?, Raymond just chuckled "I'm always pacient when it comes to girls."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Mai
I wait for a while, but I guessed that Ray had the same idea as me, or he had just no idea where the heck I was. I glanced around and then finished the apple, then bringing back my arm, chucked the apple so that it would land near them. Hopefully they'd guess the direction I was in and come over here. Are you really that lazy? Sakura asked and I stuck my tongue out at her, making a face as I did. The apple landed about five feet away from where Raymond was standing. I was a pretty good thrower surprisingly, even though people doubted my abilities since I was a girl. I also had fun skipping rocks, which I was always good at too. I waited for Raymond's reaction, glancing around, playing with my ears.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I'll wait for later to post Emilie. I need more creativity than I have right now in order to post her.)

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Asclepius freaked out when the apple landed near them. "Calm down... It's just an apple." Raymond said, grabbing the red fruit from the ground. Asclepius just rolled his eyes, I'm guessing the girls threw it at us... They may be nearby. Raymond just laughed, "I think they know we're hungry. Oh well!" he gave a soft smile and started eating the apple. The snake looked around, I can sense her... Shouldn't we look for her? "Nope." Raymond simply said, behind the delights of the apple. What?! Why not? They are here, I can sense them!, Ray just shrugged "If they're really here, then they would've come." the boy playfully said, continue to delight on the fruit.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Mai
I rolled my eyes when Ray just started to eat the apple. He wasn't going to back down. I snorted. Two could play at this game. "If you want more apples, I can chuck one at your head." I said under my breath. Sakura, what should we do? I asked, and she just shrugged. Yell at them, do whatever. I don't really care. I grit my teeth. "Some help you are." I muttered. I swiftly plucked a branch from a dead tree next to the one that I was in and chucked it again, trying to land it closer. See him chew on that. I didn't know why I was even bothering to chuck things at him, but it wasn't like I was going to use my power. But if he brought me to it and still stood there after I chucked a few more things at him, then it'd be time I started to use my power. Oh, that would be funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

"Hmm?" Raymond looked at the tree branch, and then stared from where it came from. He tilted his head to one side, making a confused dog expression. Asclepius started getting worried, Ehh... I think she's going to throw more things at us., he mumbled, hiding behind Ray. The boy just laughed a little and went a little to the side of where the branch was thrown. "Maybe she wants to play..." he mumbled as he grabbed the branch. He swiftly took out a small knife from his pocket and started to carve on the branch with a pacient not from this world.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Mai

I frowned as Ray just picked up the branch and started to carve it. I rolled my eyes. "He is so PERSISTENT." I complained to Sakura, who just simply blinked at me and replied. So are you. I could have sworn she smiled. "What do you think I should throw at him next? An arrow?" I asked, but Sakura didn't answer. "Too late." I said with a grin and whipped an arrow out of thin air, along with my bow. Quickly, I carved a rough version of the words with a knife, "Try to find me" into it, and then notched it to the bow. I brought the bow higher in the air, higher positioning of the bow for higher and shorter shots. I let the arrow fly and it arced gracefully through the air and then it landed stiff in the ground, only a few feet away from Raymond's foot.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Raymond looked at the arrow on the floor. He threw the branch on the floor and placed the knife inside of his pocket again. He grabbed the arrow from the floor and examinated for almost three minutes. Asclepius was already empty with pacience, ARRGHH!! Can we get this over with?!?, he screamed beating his head on the ground, Ray said nothing. He noticed the words in it... "Try to find me..." he repeated. Then he just looked and pointed at where the apple, branch and arrow came from, and gave an arrogant smile, like if he was staring at Mai. His face was clearly saying 'I found choo'.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Mai

"Ello again snaky!" I called from the tree. "Funny look you got on your face there." I continued, able to see Ray's expression because of my advanced seeing. I glanced over at Sakura who was staring at Ray also. I wondered why he was here though. Why would he come? It's not like he had anything important to tell me.

(WB D8
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE WB
I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR WRITING SUCH A SHORT POST.
I SHALL GO HIDE IN A CLOSET NOW AND WALLOW IN MY MISERY)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! Can we get this over with?!?, Asclepius screamed at Mai, only to be grabbed and thrown inside Raymond's pocket. Ray continued in silence, staring at Mai, still with an arrogant smile on his face, like if he was trying to taunt Mai.

(( FFFFFFFFFFFFFF, WB WB WB WB!! MAI, Y U NO TALK WITH RAY?!?! CAN'T CHOO SEE HE WON'T GO TO U?! D8 ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

(BECOZ MAI IS A STUBBORN GIRL)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai
I shrugged as Asclepius shouted about how he was pretty impatient. I wondered what the rush is. I shrugged and jumped down from the tree nimbly, landing on the ground on all fours, ears flat, tail flicking in the air. Then, Sakura beside me, I raced through the grass, half form, hands and feet working as four feet. I stopped about 10 feet away from the two, Sakura's head popping out of the grass, her ears erect. I allowed my ears to ease upright, my tail flicking from side to side. "You wanted to see me?" I said.

(Urgh. I'm going to get off because my puppy hurt me really bad. I'll possibly be on later... D: )

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh, no. I just wanted to say hi." Raymond said, waving at Mai and turning his back. WHAT?!, Asclepius screamed, NO, NO! You're going to talk with her!!, his desperation made him bite Raymond's nose. "Gah!! Asc! What are you?!" Ray tried to remove Asc from his nose, but it would only hurt more "Stop, dang it! You're going to kill yourself as well!!" Asclepis released from Raymond and fell on the ground with a grumpy face. His tail went to his face and slowly stroked, tasting his own bite. Raymond cleaned his nose then shook his head. He turned to face Mai "I just went here to tell ya... Maybe I'll get out of this village... Vasir is no doubt going to eat my intestines for her dinner if I stay here more time." he said, blocking the blood of his nose.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Mai

"Y... you're leaving?" I asked, staring at the ground and shaking my head slightly. "But... Well, that makes sense..." I paused, glancing down at Sakura. The first person who actually is a friend to me, and they leave the next day I meet them. I said sadly. I had shifted back to human form while Asclepius was biting Ray's nose, but now that the sadness was coming to me, my cat parts came back. I frowned and looked back at the trees. I was lucky that he didn't know my transfer emotion. "Well.... That was... Unexpected." I said, giving a somewhat weak laugh. "Can't you stay here? I mean, you can easily hide from her. And what about that little... that little thingie that uh..." I paused, waving my finger in the air as I tried to remember what it was. "Oh! Right. What about the treaty?" I asked, shifting from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Raymond noticed the sudden change on Mai's expression. Feeling a little guilty for having to leave her, he tried to think of a way to cheer her up. ...But nothing came to his mind. When Mai mentioned Vasir's peace treaty, Raymond shrugged "Remember what I told ya yesterday? I gave a nice punch on Vasir's neck... Do you really think she'll let that one slip?" he slightly chuckled, but then he sadly looked at the ground "Besides... I want to visit my hometown again... I don't go there for almost 6 years."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Mai

I shrugged and sighed. "I guess so. I mean, Vasir would probably want to hunt you down now..." I paused. Mai, Sakura began to say to me. If Ray leaves, then Vasir will want to find him. She knows you know him, so she'll probably come to find you. She'll probably want information to where he went, and while she's at it, she might just as well kill you to narrow down how many people she has left to kill. I made a face. Ouch. Great way to put it out there Kura. I turned to Ray. "Sakura just brought up a very important part. She was saying that since you're gone then there'll be Vasir here who will then try to find you, and since you know me I-" I was cut off by Sakura. Pft. I'm better at describing it. Faster too. I rolled my eyes and then Sakura stepped forward. I just thought of it this way. A series of steps would probably, most likely take place when you leave. You leave. Vasir notices your gone. Vasir doesn't know where you went. Vasir knows someone who would probably know where you went. Vasir goes to that person. Vasir tries to get information out of that person and possibly kills them along the way. That person will probably not give in, being the stubborn butt-face she is, but that'll probably end up with either, or both dead. I can assume you are able to guess who that person is? Hmm? I stared at Sakura, wide-eyed, open mouthed. You leaving will put me and Mai's lives at stake. She finished promptly and sat down and started to lick her paw.

"Wow." I said, staring down at Sakura. "Um..." I looked back up at Ray and then pointed a finger at Sakura. "Just to let you know, she just blurted that out there. I didn't know that she was going to say that much." I said. I glared down at Sakura. "Sakura. No being selfish. We can handle Vasir." I said under my breath, hoping that I could resolve this quickly. No we can't. You know that if she finds you and you taunt her more, you're more likely to turn up like Ray is, running from her all the time. We can't make a firm enemy of her. I glanced up at Ray and gave a small smile. "Um... Working out some difficulties here."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Raymond's expression turned to be more serious then before "You don't know Vasir... She isn't going to kill you." he said, crossing his arms "Worst, she's going to torture you, even if you tell her where I went. She'll also hand you over to the other Protecters and they'll make experiments, torture and all that crap on you." Raymond shook his head "No... I'll make Vasir follow me. She'll leave this village and chase after me, you and Sakura will be safe." Asclepius interrupted, Did you forget how Mai HATES when you treat her like that?, he said. Raymond just stared at Asclepius with a more serious face "I'm not joking, Asclepius. You also know what Vasir can do. Besides." he stared at Mai "I would never let you go in the middle of this. It's my problem, and Vasir wants me, not you. I don't want you to suffer because of me. I would never forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 am

Mai
I crossed my arms in front of my chest when Ray said how he was going to lure Vasir away. "First off, you got to stop that thing where you're putting me out of the way. Even though you haven't seen it before, I can really fight. My power enables me with special abilities, those of which can make sure that a battalion will be killed. I am an expert archer, I have very advanced reflexes, I can climb through trees and ambush people, I can kill." I said. "I can follow people for hours without them knowing I'm there, and I am very good at lying. And also, using my power doesn't kill me." I glanced over at Sakura and then back at Ray. "I don't care if you want to keep me out of trouble. I know it's your problem, and I totally blame you for it, but I feel like I'm supposed to help you." I paused and then forced a smile. "Vasir isn't going to kill you. If you're going to die at all, it's going to be from that power of yours. At least, as long as I'm around. I know deep in my gut I hate you, but even deeper in my gut, is the feeling that we're supposed to stick together for now." I finished. "I'm coming with you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emilie
As soon as we entered the building, the smell of sterile objects met my nose and I wrinkled it with disgust. They had reluctantly taken off my gag, but I still couldn't breathe fire. I didn't have the need to speak, so I just be quiet for the whole time. The cart I was on was rolled forward by a person, a group of people following closely behind. Everything was so dazzling white. I couldn't distinguish one sound from another, but then finally when we passed a large group of people in white coats going the opposite way, I could distinguish the different words that the people were speaking.

"Oh my god! One of them was caught!"
"That's brilliant."
"Now we can finally find out how they are so super-human."
"Who caught it?"
"The Sergent here."
"Good job! Well done!"
"It's a fiesty one. Watch out."
"But it's hardly able to attack us, right?"
"It's pretty much defenseless right now..."
"I hope. It looks so weak here and now."
"But ooh, it looks angry."
"Don't worry. It won't get out."
"How helpless is it?"
"Helpless enough, but don't get near it."
"Oh you're just a bunch of scardy cats."

I closed my eyes as the voices echoed in my tired mind, bouncing around endlessly. Suddenly I sensed a presence near my face. A man was being stupid, and trying to take a blood sample. As his hand shakily entered through the crate's bars, the needle glinted. I narrowed my eyes and then shoved my body forward, biting down hard into the man's arm. My teeth sunk into the flesh and I closed my eyes, happy to do some damage. The man screamed like a girl and then needle clattered to the bottom of the cage as he tried to loose himself from my teeth, but I held on tight. "Will someone get this ****ing thing OFF OF ME!" he screamed, doing a dance of pain. I only stared dead ahead, determined to make it hurt the worst. Suddenly there were foot steps and then everything was quiet except for the whimpering of the man I was biting. A figure came into view and stared down at me, the face making me harden my bite in worry and shock. The man's whimpering spiked and then went quiet as he strived to remain quiet. I knew that person. The grayish hair, the cold blue eyes, the symmetrical scars on the sides of his face. I knew him. "Hello Subject 45." he hissed. The cold blue eyes seemed to search my soul. I knew this man.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 am

Raymond and Asclepius traded looks. Both went silence and their minds were flashing with thoughts and memories. Raymond was the first to break it "Are you sure about it? It might be really boring." he shrugged "Also, I don't even know how to get there besides on foot." Asclepius then looked worried at Ray, Man, I don't know... Why you want so much to return? Last time I remember, you said you hated that place., Asclepius said through thoughts so that Mai wouldn't hear them. Raymond slightly shook his head, I know what I'm doing, Asc... That dream made me both scared and nostalgic., he thought, Besides, I'm almost sure that dream is somehow connected to my hometown, and I want to go there to find out., Asclepius growled and made a grumpy face, Would you stop talking about that goddamn dream already?! This is not a joke, Raymond. You're gonna put everyone in trouble if you go ther--!, suddenly, he stopped talking. Raymond just suspiciously looked at the snake curled on his neck. So you DO know something... You know the meaning of that thing I had. What was it?, the snake simply shook his head. Before Raymond would start talking again, Asclepius simply said with a retreating voice, Fine then! Let's go there! Let's see what was that shadowy creature. But if something happens to you, don't tell me I haven't warned you., still confused, but happy to see that his friend finally gave up on trying to change Raymond's mind, he nodded.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Mai
I let my arms drop by my side. "I don't care if it'll be boring. In the end I'll probably just return here since this barn is the only thing that I can actually hide in. I also have my ways of occupying myself while I walk to different places." I said, glancing down at Sakura. She didn't seem so sure about it, but I wasn't changing my mind. I needed to leave this village for some time. Deal with it. I told her. "Are you leaving right now?" I asked. This was a sudden change of events. I wouldn't be leaving the barn for good, but at the same time, I would get a look at new scenery and such.

(WB D: )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 pm

"I can leave whenever you want, baby." Raymond said, blinking. Asclepius used his tail to whip the boy's face, "Ow!" exclaimed Ray, shilding his cheek where it was whipped "What was that for?", Asclepius said nothing, only shook his head. "I mean.... We can leave whenever you want... I'm not in a hurry. Believe it or not, I like this place." he shrugged "Besides, I don't even know how to get to my hometown."

(( FFFFFF WB DX
Also, I think I'll make Vasir a side character as well... To make it more suspicious and tense xD ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 am

Mai
He's got to stop being like that. I complained grumpily to Sakura when Raymond called me "Baby." It's part of his weird nature. Sakura replied and I grimaced. "I don't care when we leave either. It's already noon, so maybe we should wait until tomorrow so that we get the most walking into a day before we have to stop and rest." I offered. I noted that he liked where he was, and I understood because I had always loved this place. This was the place where I felt like I had lived all of my life. No where else would feel familiar to me, and this place was firmly stamped into my mind. "I wouldn't mind staying here. And we could find a map or ask people along the way or something." I offered. "Also, maybe you'll kind of have an old instinct and know where it was. Like kind of getting a feeling that you can't deny?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D ) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next