Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 pm

OBS: All artwork used here are not mine! They are yuumei's.

After a bloody and almost-endless war between the Elemental Gods and the Shadow Wolves, the side of the Mother Nature finally won, but a lot of lives were lost and both sides are now extremelly weak.

The Maker, Father of all the Elemental Wolves, has kept all His children with leashes so that no one would desobey the Creator. After the Great War, however, The Maker lost all His powers over the children and now they are free to do whatever they want.

With a swift thought, the Elemental Wolves are now lust for power and they want to destroy their own Father to have all the power. Each of them are willing to kill their brothers and sisters only to have total control over the world.

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Element_Wolves_by_yuumei

The lesser wolves, the ones that praise their Gods, are now confused to choose which side. Will they be in the Creator's side? Or in their God's side?

To truly have all the power, a Elemental God sent its worshippers to each Temple of its brothers and sisters to destroy the Crystal that it's surrounded by Holy Barriers and heavy guard. If the Crystal of a God is destroyed, it will die and maybe doom the whole world, but the Elemental Wolves are too blind with power to see reason and they only want total control.

If the Elemental God surrender, they will have their leashes back, but will be controlled by its own brother or sister.

After every Crystal is destroyed or with control, the Elemental God will sent armies to destroy the Golden City, throne of The Maker.

Anyone unworthy that sets foot in the Golden City will be doomed forever with their sins, but will the Elemental Gods listen to reason and stop this madness that may destroy the whole world?

~~~~~~~

You were born with special gifts granted by your God. Since then, you have been praising and delivering gifts for him, until your God sends you to a quest to destroy the Crystals of its brothers and sisters and it also promised that if you destroy the Crystals, you'll have a seat next to him in the Golden City after The Maker has been destroyed.

Will you obey your Master, the one that gave you the special gifts you possess and have a great honor by his side in the Golden City?

Be careful...

Your choices may doom the whole Mother Nature.

The Elemental Gods

...choose wisely...

Last edited by Rocketai on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Male Gods   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Male worshippers of the Gods are much more powerful then the females.

Mohoku
...the Fire...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Fire_by_yuumei

Wolves that worship the God of Fire will have unlimited power over fire.

Being one of the first of the Brothers and Sisters to have the idea of destroying The Maker, Mohoku is ruthless and selfish so he filled his worshippers minds with madness and lies about The Maker and His children.

Even though most people don't believe in his lies, who would dare to stand against him? He does not show mercy to those that opose him...

Fire Wolves:
None

Nagoku
...the Lightning...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Lightning_by_yuumei

Wolves that worship the God of Lightning will have great power in their paws and have rays at their command.

Youngest of all the brothers and sisters, Nagoku is agressive but not hostile with everyone. His anger causes the great tempest of lightnings.

It is not known why the younger brother wants to destroy The Maker. Some of his worshippers may think that he is possessed by a Shadow Wolf, but who can prove it?

Lightning Wolves:
Kumo (Gekido - Page 1)

Endroku
...the Air...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Clouds_by_yuumei

Wolves that worship the God of Air will be able to control the air and clouds. Some rare wolves knows the secret to fly using this ability.

Pacific and gentle like the wind in a maiden's hair... But also fearless and destructive like a cyclone.

Endroku is one of the few of the Brothers and Sisters to know the danger of killing each other. His main plans are to destroy his Father, because he believes He is the one that it's making the winds more weak.

Air Wolves:
None

Tendoku
...the Time...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Time_by_yuumei

Wolves that worship the God of Time will be able to control the time around them, making it more fast or more slow or completly pause. Some wise wolves learned how to go to the past and to the future using this sacred gift.

The wisest of all the Brothers and Sisters, Tendoku is the only God that does not want to destroy the Maker and His children.

The main objective of his worshippers is to defend the temple that guards his Crystal.

Time Wolves:
Tempo (Goldenstarfc - Page 1)

Last edited by Rocketai on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Female Gods   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

The female worshippers of the Goddness have their powers much more powerful then the male ones.

Nuregami
...the Water...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Water_by_yuumei

Worshippers of the Goddness of Water will be able to control the water and make powerful waves against their foes. The power of water also have healing effects.

Nuregami is one of the wolves that has a great lust for power, so her main objective is to destroy all her Brothers and Sisters and her Father, The Maker.

Water Wolves:
None

Hanagami
...the Woods...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Woods_by_yuumei

Worshippers of the Goddness of Woods are able to 'talk' with the nature and even being able to control the trees, transforming them into Ents, bipedal wooden creatures that will assist their invoker until the end.

Being mistreated by polution and chaos, Hanagami wants to bring her Brothers and Sisters to an end, but she's at the Maker's side. She believes that only her with the Father are able to make the world a better place.

Wood Wolves:
Terra (Goldenstarfc - Page 1)

Kabegami
...the Ice...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Ice_by_yuumei

Worshippers of the Goddness of Ice are one of the worst enemies of the worshippers of Nuregami. Being able to transform water into ice, these wolves are able to make spears and swords of ice. The wisest of the wolves can even make ice giants... But where they get the life?

Like Nuregami, Kabegami is a blind Goddness that wishes to conquer everything and turn the world into an icy planet.

Ice Wolves:
None

Kazegami
...the Space...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolf_of_Space_by_yuumei

Worshippers of the Goddness of Space do not have special abilities, but they are very wise and pacifics.

The first creation of The Maker, Kazegami have no interest in the planet where her Brothers and Sisters are fighting so her worshippers have no special abilities. It is unknown where her Crystal is hidden, most believe that being almost as old as The Maker Himself, she does not possess one or it's hidden in another place... Another planet...

Space Wolves: (lol)
None

Last edited by Rocketai on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Genderless Gods   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm

These two Gods are genderless, which means that both male and female worshippers won't have bonus nor penalities.

Sagus & Magus
...the Sun and Moon...

Elemental Gods (free to join!) Wolves_of_Moon_and_Sun_by_yuumei

The worshippers of Sagus loves the sunny days and are much more stronger and fast at day time, but they are weak at night time.
Worshippers of Magus are similar from Sagus, but in the night time.

The genderless twins were created by The Maker using light and blackness, lifeless objects. They were created especially to be the guardians of the Golden City, so any other worshipper that wishes to destroy the Father must pass through the twins.

Sun Wolves:
None

Moon Wolves:
None

Last edited by Rocketai on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: How to join.   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Wow... That was long, huh? Well, don't worry, it's finished. Now let's see how to join and play this goddamn RP!
I want to let you guys know that this RP will be a bit different from what we were playing all this time.
This time, we have a master (me coz I'm awesome). What the master does, you wonder? The master is like a narrator of the story, it will make the RP run smoothly and according to the story.
How the master works, you wonder? The master will lead the players to the center of the story, thus finishing it. A master will tell the player what is happening, when it's happening, why it's happening and where it's happening. I will also control the NPCs, so you don't have to worry about controlling a certain character.
What the master will do will affect the player, but what the player does will also affect the master, that's why it's more fun!
The player will do an action and the master will tell the effect of that action.
For example:

The Master will say: You woke up in the middle of a dense forest, noises of animals shows that it's a rich forest full of life. Your head is bleeding and in need of assistance. While you are standing up and trying to find an exit, two wolves jump out of the bushes and attacks you.

The Player will say: I look at the wolves and grabs a wooden stick nearby that could be used as a weapon. "Come on, you wild beasts!" I provoke them and hits the wolf that it's on my left.

The Master will say: <insert name of the character here> succefully(sp?) hit the wolf in the head, thus making it unconscious. The other wolf growls at you but runs away scared. What will you do with the unconscious wolf?

The Player will say: I grab the wolf and kill it to use the skin as a coat in case it turn cold..... And sooooo on....

But there are a lot of other answers! So you can make another action like this:

The Master will say: You woke up in the middle of a dense forest, noises of animals shows that it's a rich forest full of life. Your head is bleeding and in need of assistance. While you are standing up and trying to find an exit, two wolves jump out of the bushes and attacks you.

The Player will say: I stare at the wolves, seeing that they were hungry. "Er... I better go!" I yell and jumps in the middle of the forest and runs away from the wolves, trying to make them lose me.

The Master will say: After running a lot, the wolves hears a howl at distance and they stop chasing you. They run towards the other side of the forest and disappears in the wooden walls. There's nothing else you can do here so you keep moving and trying to find..... And sooooo on...

Got it? It's different but not complicated. If you have any questions, just ask me! ^^

!!!REMEMBER!!!
Your actions will have a price in it! So choose your answer carefully, because the master does not have pacient to go back for you to fix it!

Rules:

1. All Goldenstarfc rules applied.
2. Wait for my answer! Don't go on RP'ing without me! Without a master is without RP!
3. Respect my actions as a master! If you don't like, don't play it!
4. No, you cannot be one of the Elemental Gods, you can only be their worshippers!
5. No, you cannot be a loner/shadow wolf/<insert another type of wolf here>! This RP it's a battle between the worshippers.
6. Write master under others.
7. Please, guys... Unlike other RPs, I don't want this one to die... It really took hours to come up with all that crap, so I hope we all have fun with it ;_;
8. Don't make poor or uncriative actions! Try to enter in details, or else, I may not know how to show the result! It's the same as if you want to do something with the numbers 6 and 41... What will you do with that numbers? Will you divide? Will you subtract? I need details!!
9. Forget rule six and write llama cheese under others.
10. I know a lot of people has problems of WB (writer's block). If you have these problems, tell me and I'll give advices of what your action can be.
11. You can have two characters at once! You have to understand that my job of telling the result of only one character is already hard, but making the result of more then 6 characters? Give me a break...

Form to join:
(please, delete what it's written in parentheis to make my job easier)
Code:
Name:
What God you worship:
Are you against your Gods actions?:
What you are?: (are you very strong? Very intelligent? Both? Has high agility? Maybe both agility and intelligent? Maybe both agility and stronger? [cannot be the three at the same time])
Family:
Looks:
Other:

You must be wondering why the "What you are?" question. It's to give me an idea of your actions. If you are very strong and hits someone in the head, it will have a different result of someone that has a higher agility and less strength, got it?

I want to know the history of each character! Don't write in the form, because it's a secret. Send me a PM with your history. I don't accept a 'unknown' history or 'grew up as a normal wolf'. Details! DETAILS!! *cough*
Also, if you have a mate/crush, send them along with the PM. Your mate/crush can be a NPC that you can create (give a name, etc) and I'll RP them.

The other players will only know the history of your character if you tell them (in the RP), so you don't have to worry about me saying something or revealing about your character's past.

Since I'm the master, I do not possess a character, or else, it would make my job triple harder.

PS: I forgot to add that the apparence of your wolf can be anything. You can have the apparence similar to your God, like: my wolf worships Mohoku (God of Fire) and it has a fire-like fur. That is okay, as long as you don't write "It's similar to <insert God's name here>". Please, be more creative.

Last edited by Rocketai on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Name: Kumo
What God you worship: Nagoku
Are you against your Gods actions?: No.
What you are?: Intelligent and strong.
Family: none
Looks: Pure white with lightning-shaped streaks down his pelt that are yellow and blue. One eye is orange and the other is gray.
Other: llama cheese
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:43 am

Name: Terra
What God you worship: Hanagami
Are you against your Gods actions?: No
What you are?: Smart and Agile
Family: Morte, Rovina, Tristezza, Malinconia, and possibly Tempo.
Looks: http://www.freewebs.com/blackfallsun/AnimeWolf3.jpg
Other: Still thinking of history.

Name: Tempo
What God you worship: Tendoku
Are you against your Gods actions?: Yes
What you are?: Strong
Family: Unknown, but maybe Terra.
Looks: https://m240.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20wolf/Wolfcags/Wolves/Black_wolf.jpg.html?src=www
Other: Still working on history.

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am

Accepted. :3

We'll start RP'ing until you both send me their history. It doesn't need to be a book, just a resume of important and shocking things that happened in their past. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Ranks   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I've decided to put ranks in this RP. These are the ranks, from the highest (Archbishop) to the lowest (Apprencite)

Archbishop <-- The head of the Temple and the one that represents the Elemental God on Earth. Each temple has only one Archbishop. They teach the bishops so that they teach the worshippers.
---
Knight-Commander <-- The right-hand of the Archbishop and is responsible for the safety of the temples and the gargoyles.
---
Bishops <-- The 'teachers'. There are 10 bishops and a player's character can be one of them. They study the laws of the nature and, depending on the God they worship, study how to bring down The Maker.
---
Gargoyles <-- Guardians of the Crystal of their God. The gargoyles were actually wolves that volunteered themselves to become stone. They only obey their God and are very powerful and fast, but they do not have emotion and they can't sleep. They pass the whole day in front of the Crystal doing nothing. Sometimes, they lead a group of Soldiers to capture or to destroy a Crystal.
---
Soldier <-- Soldiers are woshippers sent by their Gods to destroy the Crystals. They are usually being led by a Gargoyle.
---
Worshipper <-- The 'civil' rank in a temple. They are very common and pass their whole day training and studying, but they also have jobs in the temple, like cleaning the gardens and bedrooms, praising their God, etc.
---
Apprencite <-- Newly born wolves are called Apprencites, since they have a lot to learn about their God and the threats that plagues the world.

~~~~~~~

Important figures:

Alexar - Apparence - Nagoku's country King - Male Deseased
Feu - Apparence - Mohoku's Archbishop - Male
Bliksem - Apparence - Nagoku's Archbishop - Male
Vent - Apparence - Endroku's Archbishop - Male
Laiko - Apparence - Tendoku's Archbishop - Male
Cascata - Apparence - Nuregami's Archbishop - Female
Pyll - Apparence - Hanagami's Archbishop - Female
Verglas - Apparence - Kabegami's Archbishop - Female
Caill - Apparence - Commander of the Gargoyles - Male Deseased
Mimiko - Apparence - Blood Mage and fallen worshipper of Nagoku - Female
Jamie - Apparence - Junior member of the Gargoyles - Female
Morrigan - Apparence - Witch of the Wilds - Female
Anders - Apparence - Fallen worshipper of Mohoku - Male
Reccarn - Apparence - A Taharsk warrior - Male
~~~~~~~

Communities and secret societies.

The Gargoyles: a comunity not only made with the stone guardians, but with special wolf warriors. Very few normal wolves can join, and those who do are very honored. It's still unknown what are their true purposes.

Last edited by Rocketai on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

(( Alright, Gekido's history was sent. Only you now Golden.

I'll begin mastering Gekido's character ))

In early autumn, word has been spread in the Faxxos Plains that Mohoku's soldiers were able to kill a whole squad of Endroku's gargoyles. A lot of wolves are scared of Mohoku's hostile posture, because there was peace of two months and it was crushed in half by the Fire God's rage.

In Nagoku's temple, the lightning wolves were restoring the sacred place after an attack of some wild Shadow Wolves. First, they were worried about the other God's worshippers, now they have to worry about Shadow Wolves? Some wolves were healing the yellow trees that their leaves were used to restore the lightning power.

Bliksem just finished a meeting with the God of Lightning, Nagoku. Whatever it was, it was very important. The Archbishop was always concentrating himself in the books of the large library. He already skipped the daily dinner that everyone has at midnight and the Archbishop was always the first to sit in the table. The wise wolf almost exiled himself in the ocean of books and sometimes he took hours to leave the room where he could speak with Nagoku in private.

Some bishops tried to understand what's bothering him, but everything he says is "I'm just tired."

---

"Wake up, butt-head!" said a young wolf, poking Kumo.
"Hmmm?" Kumo mumbled and looked at the brown she-wolf with deep yellow eyes.
"I can't believe you're still in bed!" chuckled Mimiko. She entered in the temple to become one of the worshippers a few months ago. She and Kumo became partners in the class where they study and she was always active.

Her past is unknown, only that she entered in the temple of Nagoku and wished to become one of the Lightning God's servant.

"Come onnnn~!!" she said playfully, pushing Kumo out of his bed "Today is the soup day! Now hurry up, and get ready!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ugh...", Kumo muttered, trying to push away the she-wolf, "Go on without me....I just need five more minutes..." He yelped in surprise as Mimiko pushed him out of his warm bed. "Fine." He stood up, giving his fur a couple of licks. "Why are you up so early? Are you crazy?" He chuckled, playfully tackling the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

"Early? Man, look at the clock!" said Mimiko and she pointed at the clock in the wall. I was showing 11:32
"The soup is going to be at 12! That's why you have to hurry!" she playfully bit Kumo's ear and started jumping on his bed, making it more messy.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 pm

"Do I look okay?". Kumo asked, curling his tail neatly around his paws, "Or do I have bed-head?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:38 pm

"Hmmm..." Mimiko stared at him and licked her own paws and softened Kumo's hair "Now you're good! C'mon!!" she pushed him through the large white corridors with lightning bolts as lamps and marble statues.
After running through the corridors, the duo finally got to the main living room where other lightning wolves were already sitting in the table.

The table was made of wood with gold and marble details and drawings made by hand on the legs of the table showing the elemental Gods killing the Shadow Wolves. There were 150 chairs in the table.

Around the room, there were sculptures and bursts of Nagoku and his minions made of fine marble and solid lightning.

On the edge of the table, there was a special seat for the Archbishop, that was made of wood with details of cloth. Only him could sit in there.

Some other worshippers were already serving the soup that was in a big pot. Everyone should drink the soup in a iron goblet.

"You should sit in your place" said Mimiko, sitting in the chair in the middle of the table. Every wolf in the temple had a special place and it was forbidden for you to sit in a chair that it wasn't yours.

Since Kumo was raised by the Archbishop, he had a seat next to Bliksem right-hand.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Kumo nodded, running up to where he sat. "Morning Dad.", he mumbled, looking at his paws as he jumped up into his chair. He didn't look over at the archbishop, sadness washing over him.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

"Do not speak with the Archbishop like that, boy!" said Bliksem right-hand, Oboro.
"Oboro, that's not necessary" answered Bliksem, reading a book.
"But this boy is making a mockery of the temple! How can we sustain..."
"Oboro! That's enough!" yelled the Archbishop, beating in the table with his paws, making all goblets of the wolves shake.
"Y-yes... Your Grace..." mumbled Oboro behind his hoarse breathing.

Oboro patted his goblet with his sharp claws and cleared his throat "Attention everyone" he said, and the wolves on the table stopped talking and stared at the Archbishop and his advisor "Today is a special ocasion... The last time we did this, there were less blood on the floor and less enemies on our doorstep..."
Oboro said, but Bliksem seemed to be losing his patient "...let us drink this sacred--"
"Get on with this!!" said the Archbishop hitting again on the table. The wolves were all scared and confused by the Archbishop's behave. Since when do Archbishops, the represantion of God on Earth, would act like that?

"Er... Of-of course, your Grace" muttered Oboro also nervous "Now let us drink" he finally said and the wolves started licking the soup inside their goblets, but the Archbishop seemed very concentrated on his book, not taking his eyes out of it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 pm

"You okay, Dad?", Kumo whimpered, starting to lick up the soup, "What are you reading..?" He glanced over at Bliksem and his book, seeing that he hadn't touch the food. "You feeling okay....?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm fine, Kumo..." Bliksem simply answered and continued to read his book.

A young wolf with orange pelt came running towards the living room. He was breathing heavy like if he ran all day to reach something "Your Grace!" he yelled, making a reverance to the Archbishop "We have a problem!"

Bliksem turned his attention to the newcomer "What's wrong, young one?" he asked.
"The... The trees! They ... They were poisoned!"

Everyone at the table made a gasp. The sacred yellow trees? Poisoned? The trees were actually lightning bolts, but in the form of a tree to disguise it. It was by that tree where the wolves would recover their power and the only way Nagoku could send his power to Earth and the Crystal was his way of comunication.

Horror took Bliksem's face "W-what?! Who would be coward enough to poison our trees?!"
All temples made a law that it would be a coward and weak way of destroying a God. You should only poison or destroy the tree after the Crystal has been taken. Poisoning a tree in secrecy was not a hostile act, but an offence and weak move.

"We are investigating the poison! It seemed it was used one of our own" replied the wolf.
"One of our own?! Which means... That one of us is betraying Nagoku!" yelled Bliksem staring at the eyes of each wolf sitting in the table.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 am

"Who would do such a thing?", Kumo growled, standing up from the chair, "We have to find out who it---" He stopped, knowing that he had spoken out of his turn. He quickly hopped off of the chair and ran out. The last thing he wanted to do was be spoken to by his already angry father.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Bliksem placed his paw on his muzzle then he stared at the worshippers "All of you, return to your quatters(sp?)! This matter will be solved immediatly. Oboro!"
"Yes, your Grace!" said Oboro quickly, standing up from his chair
"Re-enforce the corridors with Gargoyles. I want to see no one walking in the temple but only the ones investigating this..." the Archbishop said, with great anger and he jumped out of his chair.

Kumo felt someone poking him in the shoulder "Let's go!" said Mimiko pushing Kumo out of his chair "If anyone get us in the corridors, the Gargoyles will kills us"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 pm

"Yeah, lets go...", Kumo nodded, running forward. (WB D8)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

When the duo got in their rooms, the corridors of the temples were already with some Gargoyles. They ruby eyes stared at each worshippers that would pass through them... It was very scary.

Inside their quatters, Mimiko was getting nervous "I don't like this, Kumo..." she mumbled, sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 pm

"Me either..", Kumo nodded, jumping into his bed. He rested his hand on his paws. "I can't believe someone of our own kind poisoned the trees.....can you?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Mimiko stared through the window and looked at some other wolves investiganting the poisoned trees...

"Kumo..." she whispered "...Do you support what Lord Nagoku is trying to do? Some believe that he is possessed by a Shadow Wolf... What if it's true? What if it was Lord Nagoku himself that poisoned the trees?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 pm

"Well... I'm not sure...", Kumo mumbled, staring at the she-wolf, "I don't think he is possessed...and I doubt that he had poisoned the trees.. he loved them..didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next