-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Share | 

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 am

I'm sorry for Raymond's behavior., Asclepius said like if he read the girl's minds, He's been like this since he was a kid and I bet he'll continue like this when he grow into an old --., Asclepius stopped on the middle, since he didn't want to remind Raymond how he's going to die before he even becomes a full adult. Instead of taking it as an insult, Raymond just laughed "Christ, not an old coot of course... That'll make me look like a pedophile." he said still laughing. Then, back to business... "Yeah, tomorrow at the morning seems like a logical choice. Also, I don't need a map, I have a very good memory so I remember exactly from where I came from." he shrugged and looked at the sky. He remember he saw a helicopter not too long ago before he went to Mai's barn. He wondered why it was here... It's very rare to see advanced tecnology on villages like these. "We could grab a helicopter!" he exclaimed with a watermelon smile. Well, that would make it faster... But now we have to find one and someone who can ride to us., Asclepius said, interested in the idea, since he doesn't want to spend the week on a road. "'Someone'? Hah! That someone would be me!" alright, that was the worst idea on Asclepius mind, You nuts?! You never rode a helicopter! Besides, you're gonna steal one?. Another smile on Raymond's face. Oh, Christ... Asc gave him another idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 am

Mai

"That's good that we don't need a map, but what you said afterward didn't exactly settle right in my stomach. A helicopter?" I asked, my ears flat against my head. "That's kind of... Dangerous? Have you... You haven't even rode one of them before." I stuttered. I didn't exactly like flying. The shifting underneath my feet brought back bad memories. I was more of a land girl than an air girl. "I don't know if we should steal a helico..." I trailed off when I saw Raymond smile even larger. This didn't seem like it would work. "My power can help us fly..." I offered, kind of nervous to use it though. It sometimes frightened me, and you never knew. "I just don't think that a helicopter would be the... Oh what's the use arguing." I said, throwing my hands up in the air. "But may I ask where the heck you're even going to get a helicopter?" I smiled. "Because if it involves stealing, I'm totally there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

"I may never have rode one before... But I can learn fast." Raymond said chuckling. Asclepius made a grumpy face, Yeah... By pressing buttons at random! I don't doubt there's an auto-destruct button and it'll be the first you'll put your dirty little hands on., he said. Ray just looked at his hands, kinda offended, but he knew it was just a way of saying. Still. "There's an advanced port not too far from here. They have helicopters there." the boy commented. An 'advanced port'?! Ray, you can't be possibly refering to... Oh, no... No, no, no, no...., Asc just kept shaking his head, Raymond, that place is more guarded then the castle of the queen! We may enter succefully, but the chances of getting out, ESPECIALLY with a stolen helicopter, are... are... zero!, Raymond just chuckled "Nothing is impossible. Besides, it'll be fun. I don't have an adrenaline mission in a long time.", We just had one yesterday!, Raymond rolled his eyes "Give me a break. Mai and I are both from small and night-creatures Zodiacs. We can shape into it and enter swiftly."

(( I was thinking... The age where we're playing could be something like, the more poor villages (like the one we're at it) are medieval-like, horses as transports, swords as weapons and all, but in advanced and bigger cities like the capital, are modern with cars, fire weapons, helicopters, etc.. Just an idea I got xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Mai
I was kind of good with machines, and even better at hot wiring them. But I guessed that we weren't going to hot wire anything today or tomorrow. "I'm pretty good at getting the hang of things too." I offered up, hoping that Ray would let me help so that he didn't press anything in a hurry that would cause destruction. When Ray said "Advanced port," and Asclepius moaned, I grinned widely. I loved things that were tricky to get into. My specialty. I was looking forward to this. I didn't exactly know what an advanced port was, but it sounded official. There was nothing better than breaking into official stuff and screwing up the things that the people in charge were trying to keep in order. I loved causing destruction. It was one of the things that I lived for. Oh won't this be such a joy ride. Sakura said sarcastically. I knew that she also didn't like flying, but what was worse in her mind was two semi-humans who had no experience, controlling one of the claptraps that fly in the sky. Totally a joy ride! I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 pm

"Alrighty, then!" Raymond said, clapping like a little kid who just got a giant chocolate bar "We have better chances if we go at night." Asclepius did not like, Actually, at night is when they reinforce everything double! Instead of finding two guards guarding the entrance, we'll find six guards!, Raymond just shook his head "We have better chances because Mai and I may enter in our animal forms, and we're expert at night. While the guards are just common human." Asclepius moaned at Ray's conclusion, Yeah... Normal-trained-improved-armed-battle humans., Raymond just chuckled. The reason why they knew so much about that base is because they had a friend who invaded that place before. Third time he did that, he was killed. Poor bastard.

(( hey, could it be the same base Emilie was taken? ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm

(Oooouummmmmm... Shore. But I dunno if I want Emilie to escape just yet.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mai
I nodded. "Definitely at night." I said after Ray had said that we should go at night. It was partly for the reason that Ray said, but also because of what I knew about night guards. Asc's complaint confirmed it. More guards, more protection, more challenge, more fun. I loved a good challenge. I hate the sound of this. Sakura complained and I made a face at her. We haven't had an awesome task like this in a while! All the shop keepers are too easy to steal from, and that's just normally food or clothing. This time, it's against armed humans ready to attack the slightest noise, and even better yet, we're stealing a HELICOPTER instead of some kind of cheap food. I summarized. I wish you were just content with stealing food. Sakura continued and this time I stuck my tongue out at her. Deal with it. Plus, if we're in any kind of trouble, my power can come in handy. I finished. The part about my power shut Sakura up. She knew the damage that it could do, but she also knew that it made me tired after I used it. Sometimes it kind of... went out of control too, but I didn't care. And besides, that rarely happened. It's nice to know that you have so much confidence in yourself. Sakura said dryly. I gave her a long look and then turned back to Ray. "So. Now we wait."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emilie

Coldness. Despair. Sadness. Worry. Hurt. Scared. Angry. Hungry.

Those were the feelings that were whirling around in my mind as I was rolled throughout the isles of what seemed like metal bars lining the walls. It wasn't until afterward that I had realized with a chill that there were moving forms in those cages. I had always heard stories about people who would abduct you if you were up to trouble. Those stories were just there to threaten little kids with if they didn't do what they were told, but these people were real. I hated feeling so helpless. The man that had said hello to me's face was haunting my memory. I didn't know who he really was, but I felt as if I should be afraid of him. A few times I had tried to bite through my bonds, but they had hit me with something hard and it hurt really bad. It felt like a very long time of being turned through hallways and twisted here and there until we came to a halt. I felt like I could never get out of the winding hallways of this building. For once, I felt truly trapped. We entered another room, which was much smaller, but it had cages lining the wall as well. There was something different about the cages though. Something. The other cages were plastic. These were like the cage I was in. Hard, made of some kind of metal, reinforced, firm against any of my actions. I also noticed another thing with a chill that went from the base of my neck and down my spine. There were thirteen cages.

The time came where they had to transfer me to the other cage on the shelves. This would probably be my only chance of getting out of here. As they lifted my cage upwards so that they could open the cage door and then shuff me into the harder cage, I slammed my body into the side. There were some startled yelps and then I felt the world underneath me give way. I tried to break out of my bonds as I scooted towards the door. Everything was in pandemonium. Suddenly, I felt something prick the back of my neck. It wasn't huge, it was barely noticeable. Like... a mosquito. I tried to turn and see what had hit me, but I suddenly felt my body go stiff. I couldn't move. My body was paralyzed. Everything felt completely numb. I tried to move, but it was as if my body wouldn't let me. "Thank god you had that syringe ready." one of the people in the white coats said. I would have closed my eyes if I could and then just tried to forget this whole thing happened, just forget the world. But that didn't happen around here.

I vaguely felt pressure on my arms as I was pulled upright. "You're right. This one has fight in her." one of them said approvingly as they took off my bonds so that I was free, but trapped within my own body. Hoisting me up, they shoved me into the crate. I slumped there, only able to stare at the coldly interested faces that were looking at me. Where was I? What would I do? Why did this happen?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Ooh! :D
I found what Mai's theme song would be : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyDRbx8nWFg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"Perfect." nodded Raymond in agreement "We'll wait 'till night then. We can meet up here again at... midnight?" he shrugged "What do you think?" I still think that's crazy!, Asclepius' voice interrupted the converstation as he climbed onto Ray's hair, Can't you see that this is crazy? You'll both end up getting killed and, unfortunatly, I'll die along with you., he said, looking at Raymond, I don't have a say in this, boy? Your life is also MY life!. Raymond just yawned, "Give me a break, Asc... It's actually my life only, you're part of my life, not the other way." however, Ray did feel responsible for Asclepius' life and thought he was throwing his good friend to the wolves, "Look, man... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. But you do know how I want to go back to my hometown. Of course you do, your mind is the same as mines. And stop worrying already. We did this before." Asclepius ignored all that chit-chat and shook his head, No, we didn't! C.J. did it and he died doing it!, CJ was their friend who invaded that base three times and died shortly after he stole a rocket-laucher from there, only because he found out his girlfriend was a soldier of that base, and he got so busy shocked after that finding that he was an easy target for the snipers. He was a good professional.

(( I'll make another character that'll enter in scene a bit later ^^

Username: Rocketai
Character Name: Velvet
Age(14-19): 17
Personality: A good minded and humored girl, Velvet is always there when someone is in need. Having grown up in big cities, Velvet has a great interest and knowledge on high tech objects and transports, always loving a little challenge to hack into a computer of an advanced company. Even so, Vel is also good at pranks, often staying out late to pull a prank on other people and always being the first to laugh.
Emotion trigger: Love
Pic/Description: Click
Zodiac sign: Rat
What does your guardian spirit look like: Hester (click)
What you look like with animal parts: Velvet gains a pair of small pinkish ears above her head that can hear a great number of sounds, but it's still very sensible. She also gains a long (one meter) pink tail, very flexible.
What they look like as that animal: Click
Power: Mind reading.
Weapon: Fire guns, but she mostly use pistols.
History(Optional): N/A
Family: Unknown
Crush: None/Open
GF/BF: None/Open
Other: None

))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Mai
I glanced over at Sakura. I knew that she wasn't so happy about doing this, but I also knew that she had faith in me. She knew my potential, and she knew that we could get out of this easily if needed. I wished that Asclepius trusted Ray more. He seemed to think that Ray was a dunderhead. I mean, he kind of was, but I also knew that probably part of that caution was worry. Of course he didn't want either of them to get killed. Why would he? I frowned slightly when Ray said that they had done this before. Did they really steal into an advanced port before? I wished I could help them stop arguing, but I didn't want to barge in. Also, I wasn't good at resolving conflicts between people and stuff. My rule is get over it or don't. Isn't very effective. Once I believed that the two were done, I cleared my throat. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I'd be fine with midnight." I said helpfully. "I'll bring supplies for the trip, like food, drink, medical stuff..."

(Accepted! :D )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Raymond shook his head, glad that the argument was over "How we're gonna take food and medicine inside of a base? We need to enter empty-handed." he stopped and thought for a moment "We can try to grab some inside the base and we swiftly slip to the vehicle and go as quickly as we arrive." he concluded "I'm thinking we could get in our animal forms. You're a cat... You can go through the ventilation shaft since it's connected through the whole base without a doubt." he had a slight chill "Just be careful with the fans that most shafts have... I go through the sewer. The sewers are mostly connected on open spaces, which means it will be connected where the helicopter will be parked." he paused for a moment to breath "Think you can bring mostly food and medical supplies through the shafts?" , Asclepius curled on Raymond's neck, Now I know why you loved to read blueprints.

(( and I think this one would be a good theme song for Raymond :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXp413NynFk ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Mai
I nodded slowly as he outlined the plan. "Sewers. Fun." I said. Then I nodded again when he finished. "Sure. I'll go through the air shafts. Don't worry about the fans. I can get through them no problemo." Sakura frowned. It's me you'll have to worry about. I'm such a clutz. She said unhappily and I grinned at her. As much of a clutz as I am. I looked back at Ray. "I just hope that I can meet up with you in the same room. I'll look down through every vent that I can to the rooms beneath me. Eventually I'll find the aircraft hanger. They aren't hard to miss." I added with a small smile.

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 pm

(( SHOORE ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 pm

(OKAI. Where should we start? Them close to the base? Like, they can see it? Or right outside the base, or at the barn even?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm

(( can be close to the base, where they are preparing to invade? ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

(Invade? Hm? Like... Well if you're talking about where they're entering, I was thinking Mai would go in through a vent that is showing from the outside, but if you want some action and fighting stuff, then they could just invade... um... an entrance? I dunno. xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 pm

(( No, no, I meant invade as to infiltrate the base xD
yeah, they could be preparing... Mai found a ventilation shaft open on the outside (hiding from the guards or killing them if you want) and Ray will go through the sewers
Of course, if you want action, that's up to you xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:18 pm

(I don't care. You can post next. I'm fine with anything you do. :3
Fight or sneaky way in, I'll be fine.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

(( Very well ^^ ))

Darkness hit the sky and the roads on the village were finally empty. Raymond, in his snake form along with Asclepius, crawled in silent in direction of the base. They needed to be extra careful now, as the guards and security system will be doubled, while on daylight it looks more like a normal port, so that it doesn't call too much attention. The base was in the middle of a large grass land without trees. It wasn't a very large building... However, according to CJ, they have a laboratory underground. Raymond kinda got sad that he offered to go through the sewers. He was bleeding to go and see inside of a forbidden place with high tech security, thing that he never saw before.

After he got there, he got no sight of Mai and Sakura. Still on his Zodiac form, Ray explored a little around the base, with great carefulness so that the guards don't see him... But what they can do? It's normal to see a snake crawling here and there... It wouldn't suddenly invade the base and steal its plans and tecnology, right? Taking a peak here and there, Raymond could pin-point the open space where they kept the helicopters and, luckily, he saw a sewer right next to a green/blue vehicle. That looks perfect..., he thought, with the adrenaline already in his veins. However, he couldn't find another sewer from the outside, but after looking a lot, he noticed that the sewer was hidden below a carpet to hide it. They do have extra careful, even with the small details...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Mai

What are we waiting for?
Just wait.
We can go right now. They won't see us.
Shh.
If we go right now then we'll get there quicker.
Be quiet.
I'm tired.
Poor you.
This is a bad idea.
Let's run on my mark, okay?
At first it seemed fine, but now I don't like it.
On the count of three.
I'm also kind of hungry.
Only hungry because you're hungry too though.
You are hungry aren't you?
3!
Hey! Where are you going?

Sakura had been pretty nervous about this for some reason. We had thieved thousands of times, but I guess that she was just nervous about the air vents. Claustrophobia isn't fun. She had said in a plain voice and I just ignored her. I knew I had claustrophobia, but I could deal with it. After me and Ray had gone our separate ways to break in, I had felt kind of exhilarated with excitement. I loved breaking into things. Better yet, I loved to break things in general. Mai! Vent! Over there! Sakura whispered. Why are you whispering? I replied. People can't hear us, remember? Sakura paused and then answered. I'm just setting a mood here. I rolled my eyes and ran forward towards the vent. It wasn't totally disguised, but it would be hard to see in the dark if you were a plain human. We weren't plain humans though. I kicked off the grate easily and we crawled through. Ugh. This is disgusting. Sakura said in a disapproving voice. We'll have to go upwards soon. I replied, and sure enough, we had to climb a steep slope of slippery metal to get to the even spaces again. Do you hear that? Sakura asked. I stared down into a vent, looking into a small office with a red head at a desk, answering the phone. Mm... Do I hear what? Sakura frowned. That ominous thrumming noise. I turned. That. That is the fan. And with that, we continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Both Asclepius and Raymond helped each other to open the sewer slowly so that it wouldn't call attention nor make sounds. When the sewer had a very small entrance, but big enough for the snakes to go in there, a stench of dirt and... And... And everything that smells bad you can think, hugged the duo's nose. Oh... @&!#!!, sweared Raymond, I think my nose is going to bleed..., Asclepius commented, trying to shield his his face with the tail, Don't be a pussy. Let's go., Ray said, already inside the sewer. Because he didn't have legs or arms, he fell right into the green sickish water of the dark place. Asclepius went right behind him, falling and splashing that filthy water everywhere. It was simply... Disgusting.

After that noise of splashing, sounds of rats and insects running here and there unseasy could be heard. Asclepius went on the curb of the place. Raymond, on the other hand, was swimming on the water. Give me a break, Asc... You're looking like a lady., he said laughing. Asclepius was offended, What?! Just because I don't want to look like a pig and stay with this stench of dead rat for two weeks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 am

Mai
The deep thrumming got louder and louder as we approached a turn in the shaft. I kept on feeling like I was having chills, and that someone was watching us, but I shook them off since I knew it wasn't true. We passed over a lot of vents going down into rooms, and I always leaped over them, worried that I'd fall down into the room if I placed too much weight on them. I looked down through every vent though, searching for the aircraft hanger. I looked in a few vents and saw labs... sterile things lying all over the place. I was somewhat worried, wondering what they did here. Only a few special companies had permits to advanced technology that the world hadn't seen before. It was chillingly metalic. Me and Sakura just turned the corner when I saw a large spinning, what looked like a blade blocking the path. I knew it was just a fan, but it looked deadly. If I put one paw in the wrong place, it would be raining cat blood all over the vents. Such pleasant imagery. Sakura said sarcastically.

You first Sakura. I said with a cattish smile, and Sakura rolled her eyes. She stared at the spinning fan. I can't make it through. No way. I frowned. I guess we do option 2 then. I thought back. I closed my eyes and lied down in the air shaft. No Mai... Not right now. Sakura mumbled, but I could tell that she was pleased with my idea, rather than risking our lives to make it through the fan. "Heisthian de vand et que." I spoke, concentrating hard. I waited, my eyes still closed, and then suddenly the fan stopped. I looked up. "Tians etquel." I said out loud, and then me and Sakura stepped gingerly over the fan. As soon as we passed, I continued. "De duvanl tule." Suddenly the fan started to spin again. I looked over at Sakura who blinked approvingly at me and I smiled. Next stop, aircraft hanger!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(You probably noticed the weird speaking stuff. Mai is speaking in the language of the spirits. It has to do with her power. Here's what she's saying.
First - Come and aid us when in need
Second - Thank you
Third - You may be free

It'll make sense later when Mai uses her power more.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 pm

After going on and on through the dirty sewer, Asclepius was already freaking out, but when he's not freaked? I REALLY wished we could have gone with Mai and Sakura... I still wonder why you gave the idea of us going through the sewer without even asking me if it was okay or not., he mumbled, still crawling where there wasn't water while Raymond continued to swim. He sometimes would capture and kill a mouse just for the fun of it. I also wished we could have gone through the ventilation shaft, Ray admitted, However, they are ladies, and we, men, must give ladies the priority. Besides, four animals on the ventilation shafts would make too much noise and call attention on a high security place. Asclepius moaned. Raymond was right. Even though he was an idiot, he was always right, and Asclepius hated that fact. Sometimes they would see a stair leading to an exit out of the sewer. Without even opening it, Raymond would just place his reptilian head on the wall and feel vibrations of people walking around, talking, but nothing like a giant vehicle. As they crawled, Raymond felt vibrations of two humans guarding another exit of the sewer. They could listen them very well, talking loudly about how their jobs of guarding the sewers was the worst they ever got, and how no one would dare to go in there and why they were guarding in the first place. Raymond wanted to stay there and listen, but Asclepius insisted that Mai and Sakura were probably already waiting for them. Alright, alright... I get it..., Raymond mumbled.

Asclepius was forced to go in the greenish water to hide from the two men. They were both armed with rifles, black kevlars and helmets with night vision googles. Very nice equipped... We're not here to see whether they can kill us in two seconds or not!, Asclepius growled, still swimming the deepest they could get on the water. I have a plan..., Raymond spoke in a more evil voice and slowly left the water. Lucky enough, the guards were too busy talking with each other to notice the green snake with the lone yellow stripe. Quiet like a true predator, Raymond managed to enter one of the guard's pants. The man felt it right after Ray disappeared from Asclepius' vision, but he could sense that Raymond was curling on the human's leg. The poor man entered in panic, and started shooting here and there while his friend told to stay silence. Raymond didn't think twice... He bit the man's leg, only to make him scream more. He swiftly left the guy's pants and jumped on the water. In desperation, the guard started shooting at random places on the water, thinking he could hit a thin animal that was already invisible on the green liquid. Ohh... I see..., Asclepius mumbled, after they were already far from the crazy man's bullets, You're gonna make him go nuts.

Raymond just chuckled. He was lucky that his glandula of poison had enough of the chemical to make a single human have hallucination and start thinking everyone around him was an enemy. Not too long after they retreat... "Hey, man... You okay?"
"No... No... You too, Mike?! They can't!!"
"Dude, what're you talking about? That snake bit your brains or what?", Raymond and Asclepius noticed the pause of the guy's friend. He may have noticed that the snake was not just a common snake that bites just to kill. It bit to really make his friend go crazy.
"I'll... I'll..." the victim was already with a nervous and trembling voice.
"No!! Don't d--" then shots. Lots of shots. From where they were, the duo could see the light coming out of the rifle and the blood on the water. It worked too well, I guess..., Raymond commented. He was hopping for more babbling and maybe a crazy dance? But that was not the time. It was perfect!!, Asclepius laughed for the first time since they started that mission. Since then, he just had a grumpy face, Now because of the shots, more guards will be coming to check and, while they are busy, we can sneak past them and shooo! The helicopter is ours.
Raymond got confused a little. Since when does Asclepius tell him what to do next? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Mai

It took a while of walking and taking the right turns to know that I was near the aircraft hanger. I could hear the sounds of people shouting as they started to walk around. I frowned. Why were they shouting? What happened? I shook it off and tried my best to keep on focusing, following the noise and then taking the right turns. The vents became more quiet. There were less and less people down below, until I heard nothing. It was silent. Unnervingly silent. The people who were in the hanger had left, and no one was moving down below. It wasn't long before I just stopped all together. Sakura stared at me, obviously worried. Where do we go? The sound was the only thing guiding us. I looked around. We'll find some way to get there. Let's take a quick break. I lied down and breathed in deeply, glancing around the endless shafts. I was so tired of walking, and even though there isn't really any night or day to cats, and it's just dark and light, I was feeling pretty tired since it was so late. Probably the percentage of human in me taking over. Normally I didn't really notice if it was day or night, I just noticed if people were inactive or active. Plus, my eyes were able to filter light at the same brightness, so everything kind of was the same. It was easier to see at day though.

Suddenly I sniffed the air. Hey Sakura... Do you smell that? I know. You're thinking that since we're in an air vent, in the middle of no where, without any people down below with any food, that I was smelling things. But I wasn't. Sakura sniffed the air too. What are you smelling? The disgusting smell of rust, the smell of us... I paused and sniffed again. Smell of salt water. I said. We had very good noses. I was able to smell things from far away. We're not near any seas if that's what you're imploring. Sakura said, but I shook my head. It must be coming from below... I walked a little bit from the intersection that we had stopped and and then the smell grew stronger. I noticed vaguely that I was pretty much standing on a vent. I peered down it and looked into a blank room with a bunch of what seemed like cubbies on the walls. Filled with... boxes? Were those... crates? I arched my back. Sakura, the smell is coming from here. I said. I don't think I'd be comfortable going down there... Besides, we have to meet up with Ray and Asclepius! She hissed urgently. If we stay behind, they might think something had happened to us! I frowned. It'll only take a minute. I replied, and with ease, I slipped the vent off and jumped down from the air shafts and into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 pm

"The shots are coming down on the sewers!"
"Call reinforcements! The base might be under attack!"

A loooot of noises and talking and running and weapons being picked up could be heard from outside. Asclepius and Ray stared at each other for a while. They did not know if that was a good or a bad idea, but the humans were gathering all together in one place... Still, they were snakes and could easily slip through them. Let's just hope our dear crazy friend isn't killed too fast..., Asc commented, jumping on the water along with Ray, waiting for the guards to crack the sewer open and finally their freedom to the helicopter. Asclepius was right. The man who Ray bit would be a great distraction, but just as long as the other guards keep him alive. The way that humans deal with things... The duo wouldn't be surprised if they killed one of their own without trying to question it first. They waited a little while longer, until they heard some guards going down the sewer and artificial light finally illuminated the whole dark, sick place. Lucky for them, the victim of Ray's teeth ran in circles on the sewer, making him look innocent in the eyes of his comrades. Because of that, no bullets were shot, only a wave of questions. One of them started to examinate the dead body of the other guard.

Now's our chance... Let's go!, Raymond said and crawled as fast as he could to the stairs out of the sewer. It was pretty hard to do such a thing, as snakes did not have limbs. He had to curl around one ladder, then swiftly curl on the next one without falling, careful in not being noticed. Since humans are curious species, they were only concentrating themselves at their crazy companion and on the dead body. Seems like they never saw a friend die...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Mai
As soon as my paws touched the table in the room, my nose curled in disgust. Everything smelled all too sterile, like some clean freak had torn through the whole building and wiped everything up. Everything was eerily quiet as I walked along, Sakura following carefully. I walked along the table, careful to check if there were any traps. Everything looked fine, like they wouldn't even think that anyone could even get in here. I jumped down onto the floor and felt a shiver as my paw pads touched the cold tiles. What were actually cages were lining the walls. The smell of salt was still heavy in the air. I suddenly located it. In one cage, was a form. Beside it was a sparkling blue creature, an aura around it so powerful that it made my nose twitch. I put my paws up on the cage and then poked my nose through one of the squares that were formed when the wire crossed. Sakura was bristling beside me. I don't like this. she hissed. I stared closer at the figure. Her sides were moving only slightly. I could faintly see in the light, a shine on the figure's barely visible face. Tears. The person was crying. What was the creature beside it? I peered closer and then stiffened. A dragon. The figure was a Chosen One. I was about to shove my paws against the crate when I heard something in the distance. Footsteps. Someone was coming. Let's freaking get out of here! Sakura yowled and then raced towards the vent. I paused but then when I felt the tug of Sakura being close to far enough away, I hurried back. Leaping up nimbly into the vent, I placed the grate back in it's place and stared down as a person in a lab coat came into the room by a key. My eyes narrowed as I studied the key. It was a female, her black hair swishing in the light. She placed her clipboard down on the table and then walked over.
"We finally caught one of them. It begins now." she said, and a cold shock went over my body. I guess you could say that then I blacked out.

---

"Ungh..." I muttered, rubbing my nose with my paws. Where am I? I grumbled and looked about at the hazy world. Reflections all over, metal, shiny things hammered into my eyes. It hurt. Bad. God, keep your eyes closed. It hurts my mind. I looked up and blinked a few times to see Sakura. But it feels so good to keep my eyes open... I shut them tightly when Sakura glared at me. I was just barely conscious when you blacked out there. Had to drag you the rest of the way to the hanger vent. she snapped. I frowned. Dragged me? Sakura gritted her teeth. Yeah, dragged you. What have you been eating?! Rocks? she asked. I could tell that she was tired from dragging me everywhere. Well sorreeee. I mumbled. Wait... We're here? I asked, looking around. Yeah. Here. Look down in the vent. I glanced down through the crisscrossed metal lines and found that I was looking straight at a helicopter. Bingo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Gotta get off for the night. May answer one more post... Depends.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Finally, after a lot of strangle and sweat (do snakes sweat?!), Ray and Asclepius finally reached the helicopter, almost being stepped by some guards that were rushing towards the sewers. Then... There it was... The helicopter. Beautiful. Shiny. Blue. White stripes. New. Ray could even smell the vehicle that was just out of the fabric. God, it would be such a shame to even make a scratch on it... Now's not the time to dream, Ray!, Asclepius trembling voice interrupted Ray's dream. He just nervously nodded, R-Right! Let's go!. They quickly crawled below the helicopter, and someone came out of it. "What's going on?" the man, probably an engineer, came out of the vehicle and let the door open. "One of our own has gone mad, sir. We'll investigate soon enough." one of the guards that was next to the sewer said. The engineer was probably someone of high rank. "God, at least close this crap!!" the man shouted, pointing at the open sewer. The smell coming out of it was really disgusting. So disgusting that Raymond and Asclepius felt the veins of their noses boiling.

Where the heck is Sakura and Mai?!, Asclepius shouted, looking around before blending on the platform of the helicopter. I think we got here too early..., Raymond thought, also curling himself on the platform of the helicoter so that the shadows would hide him, They are still two cats, maybe trying to find food and medicine. We should go easy on them and wait more.. Asclepius scoffed, Oh, yeah... We have A LOT of time to wait for them. We're in the heart of a high advanced base, below a helicopter, surrounded by thousands of fully armed guards ready to eat our intestines in two seconds!, he screamed, Don't you dare to say that we should 'wait' while in this situation!, Raymond just rolled his eyes, Then what the heck you want to do?! We told Mai and Sakura that we would be waiting for them on the helicopter! Are you saying we should leave them?!, Asclepius sighed and shook his head, I'm saying that if we die in here for waiting too long, I'll come back from the dead and haunt Mai for the rest of her life!, he paused for a moment, ...if they even get out of here alive.

Raymond growled, already tired of that snake, Asclepius... Don't you dare say that... We WILL get out of here with lives, whether you like it or not., he said with a more serious and agressive voice. Asclepius' agressive posture finally came down to a more sad expression. I know... I'm sorry, Ray... I don't know why I'm getting crazy so much recently... I'm guessing is because of your crazy idea of going back to your hometown., now that he mentioned it... Raymond still didn't know why Asclepius was so hesitated to tell him why going back to their hometown just to follow that dream. Asclepius would just freak out everytime Ray would mention it. By the way..., Ray started, What aren't you telling me about that dream?, Asclepius said nothing, he just looked at the ground, making Raymond more impacient, Listen, Asc... I've been nice with you since I first met ya, which was at age of 4... Don't you trust me enough to tell me? Besides, you and me are basically the same being. We shouldn't keep secrets., the spirit just sighed, feeling guilty all of a sudden. His expression was hard to read, after all, he was an animal, and animals hardly wear expressions. What was weird is that Asc's mind was empty, since Ray could easily read his spirit's thoughts, but whenever there was something Asclepius didn't want to say, his mind was as empty as a drunk's head. Ray always wanted to do such a thing, but his mind was always buzzling with thoughts... No wonder he would feel a headache, because Asclepius was the one that felt it first. Alright, boy... You won... What I think your dream was about is--

Asclepius was suddenly interrupted when shots came out of the sewer. Some humans could be heard screaming of pain, then suddenly silence. "What happened now...?" the engineer-chief sighed as he cleaned the sweat from his middle-aged face. A guard jumped out of the dirty place and he seemed to have been shot right on his leg, but it looked like it didn't cause pain as it was not bleeding. "Sorry, sir. It seems like private Brotch finally lost his mind... Literally." Oh, crap..., sweared Ray, That means... They killed our decoy! We don't have any more distraction!. This was really bad. Without that decoy, not only there would be no distraction, but most likely the guards would pay more attention to small details and they may even put more guards in there. Christ, Mai... Where are you...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next