-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Share | 

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

"Grrr..." Vasir mumbled, since Raymond was right. She looked behind her to face the other girl, but did not see her. Suddenly, she felt a great pain on her neck.

Ray has punched her right in the center of the neck, right in her nervous system which quickly made her unconscious.
"Christ... My... My arm..." he mumbled while falling on his knees.
At least you made it..., Asclepius said, while getting out of his pockets.
Yeah...
You're gonna kill her?
No. I don't kill unconscious people.
But Ray...
No is no, Asc...
, Raymond thought more serious then before.

"I'll just leave her here." Raymond said and left the forest bleeding. "Hey, wait... Where's Maia?"
I sensed her running way.
"Hmm... She might have heard me... Oh well." Raymond shrugged "She isn't the first person to ever hate me."

Before he left, he saw a black flower on the ground, shinying on the moon's pale light. Raymond gently grabbed and sighed.
"Y'know, I was gonna give her this flower... It reminded me of her... When it's daylight, this flower is pure and innocent white, but at night it turns into blackness like a shadow." he chuckled "It's actually a poisoned flower if you eat it."
Aww... Raymond, you're soooo romantic., Asclepius mumbled sarcastically while rolling his eyes.
"I don't care if she hates me... But can you sense where she is?"

Asclepius climbed onto Ray's head after they left the forest and sniffed around.
I can sense her coming from a barn not too far from here.

Raymond quietly went towards the barn on his snake form without making sound. The flower was on his mouth.
He carefully placed in front of the barn. Maybe the flower's sweet scent would attrach her sooner or later. But he disappeared as quickly as he arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Mai

I lied there on the hay for what seemed like hours when I heard a slight noise outside and then there was a silence. I frowned and breathed in deeply, suddenly catching a flowery aroma, somewhat like a strong perfume. Shoving my hand across my nose, I blinked hard and glanced at the crack in the barn wood where the scent was coming from. I sighed deeply. Sakura, what is that? I mumbled, my eyes tired from all the crying, the lids heavy. Sakura shrugged. Some type of flower or something. she said, but then her gaze turned curious. Wait, we have no flowers outside of this barn. I rolled my eyes. And we've never smelled that before have we? I asked. Oh, you're a real Sherlock. I snorted and stood up, a bit wobbly on my feet at first, but then I grew firmer. I walked towards the jagged crack and reached out, then picked up something thin. I pulled it in and examined it. "It's a flower." I said, kind of confused. I guessed that he had been able to detect where I ran to, and he wanted to make up even though his existence would eventually kill me. I stared at the flower which was a dark black. I was watching it for quite some time when Sakura finally spoke up in the silence. Are you hoping that if you concentrate hard enough that it'll turn into a hedgehog? I glanced over at her. "What would I want with a hedgehog?" I asked, too tired to use telepathic speaking. Your eyes are red. Kura simply said and I glared at her. "I know what my eyes look like thank you."

Turning back, I stared at the flower and then let go of a deep sigh. My shoulders sagged a little and I wondered how pathetic I looked right now. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I shot another glare at her. "You know, you being able to read my mind can sometimes get on my nerves." she just shrugged in response. "Come on. I hate Ray, but I need to see if he's dead or not." That's a pathetic excuse, along with your pathetic looks. I didn't know you were trying to match today. Sakura said. "Listen! No more wise cracks for tonight. I'm really tired, I just realized that I'm going to be killed by one person so that she can just kill another, and I've cried my butt off. Now stop." I said, and Sakura stared at me with wide eyes. I'm sorry. She said and hung her head. I stared at her sadly, and then picked her up, hugging her hard. "It's okay. But I have to see Ray again. I just don't want him to think that I'm there to weep over him. Now where is he?" I asked, and Sakura placed her chin on my shoulder. Follow the trail of blood and you'll find him. she said and I stiffened. "Trail of blood?" I asked and then I noticed another scent. Blood in the air. "Right... It's like follow the Yellow Brick road, only totally not." Sakura gave a cattish smile. Of course.

Picking up the flower, me and Sakura walked in cat forms after the trail of blood. Man, I'm surprised that he's still alive even though he's lost this much blood. Sakura commented. I shrugged, the flower's aroma almost suffocating me. I don't see why you had to bring that confounded flower with you. It's smell is so overpowering that I can't smell anything else. I glanced over. I don't want to enter wherever he is. Maybe the flower smell will bring him out. I don't want to enter some kind of building, where who knows who could be lurking. The blood trail eventually led to a building that looked like apartments. I sighed. I didn't want to go in there alright. Leaving the flower right at the doorstep like he did at the barn, I walked over to the side of the building and leaned against the wall, waiting. How long will we have to wait? I shrugged. I don't know. If snake-boy went to that much trouble to put a flower on our doorstep while bleeding his lungs out, then it might be important enough to come down. Of course, he could be bleeding even more and wouldn't be physically possible to get down here. Sakura stared at me. Then we wait. she said. I nodded. Yes, but not for all night. He's the one who bargained 12 lives to be killed before his, so if he doesn't come soon enough, I'm just leaving. I already feel like we should go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm

"Yawwwwnnnnn~!" Raymond yawned (if you haven't noticed) while healing his wound with a white towel, then putting up some green medicine in it.
Ouch, that hurts..., Asclepius mumbled on the floor while Raymond was sitting in his bed.
"Calm down... Just this once." Ray said and threw another of that green liquid on his wound, making Asc curl in angst.
Alright! Stop... You're making it on purpose.
Ray laughed "Whatever... You're too whiny." he said, but then paused for a minute to smell the air.
"Can you smell that?"
Asc did the same, then shook his head, Isn't this the scent of that flower you picked up? I thought you already cleaned that smell from your mouth.
"No... It's coming from outside." Raymond mumbled and opened his window to look outside. However, he couldn't see very well.
"Let's go down stairs." he grabbed his coat that was still red dirty, with Asclepius already jumping on its pockets.
What?! You nuts? What if it's Mai waiting for us?
"That's what I'm hoping for."

They both went down and Ray stared at the flower on the ground, but didn't pick up. He slighty chuckled, amused.
"I know you're there." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Mai

I frowned and took a deep breath, speaking. "I just wanted to know if you had died or not." I said. That was so nice. Sakura commented dryly. "I mean... I still think you're selfish and all, but I almost never make friends, and I know that I couldn't go on without knowing if you were alright or not." I stared at the ground and then walked out of the darkness and into the light of the apartment's front light. "The flower was a nice gesture." I admitted, saying it quickly. I walked over and picked it up, and Sakura followed me out of the darkness. I didn't care if he saw her. He probably had his suspicions about me, and I was tired of having Sakura hidden. "So thanks." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Raymond and Asclepius stared at each other, greatly confused.
W-Wut?

"Wait... So... That's it? No calling me names, saying that you hate me forever, trying to kill me and anything?" Raymond asked. He really was confused. He was expecting being ambushed by Mai, or just her swearing at him and all.

He stared at Asclepius again, and they both shrugged.
"Well... You're welcome?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Mai

I stared hard at Raymond and the snake behind him. "I'm not going to kill you. I've already vented my rage, and well... I'm too tired to kill people right now." I added with a small weak laugh. "Besides. I know that you're going to have to be alive in the future for something... Not sure. But I know it won't do good to just kill you." I shrugged my shoulders. "I still hate you, don't get me wrong, but you don't die easily." I rolled my eyes. "I probably sound ridiculous. What you said pissed me off for sure. You're wounded already though, and you at least tried to help me in the forest even though you only succeeded in making my clothes dirty and me more angry." Sakura rolled her eyes next to me and I stared at her for a moment, then back at Ray. "I could totally kill you right now, but it'd just feel wrong. At least you tried to help, even if you didn't do well at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Hmmm..." Raymond thought for a while. Oh, she's angry because of that "incident".

"I see..." he gave a small smirk "Is it just me or girls are always like this?" he asked, staring at Asclepius. He just "shrugged".
"You're already asking for a death sentence on my name without letting me explain what exactly happened?" Raymond cleared his throat.
"Alright, lemme tell ya the whole story... Me and Vasir know each other for almost 4 years and, well, she has been chasing my butt ever since. A few months ago, we decided to make a peace treat. She would leave me alone, and I would let her chase the other Zodiacs." he shrugged "However, was it too bad that I just wanted peace? I was getting tired and all. Vasir haven't exactly killed a Zodiac and whenever she would start chasing one, I would quietly guide them away from her, because I'm not THAT selfish."

No~, you aren't..., Asclepius sarcastically commented.
Shut it!

"Anyways, hate me, spit on me, swear at me, kill me, do whatever you want. I'm going to die anyway in a few years or so." Raymond concluded, looking at the floor while putting his hands inside the pockets.
"Oh, and yes, I'm alive... Thanks for asking." he sarcastically said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Mai

I listened briefly to when he told me about how he made the treaty with Vasir. I still wasn't amused. I wasn't going to die. No one was going to kill me, so I didn't care. "I guess I shouldn't care. She won't kill me. She'll never kill me." I vowed, staring at the ground, flashing a grim smile, my sharp cat teeth glinting in the light. I glanced up at Raymond again. "Well, you know about me now and who we are. I'll just say right here and now that my name isn't really Maia. It's just Mai. I was cautious about giving out my name at the start because I slightly thought you were a Protector, the way you saw my little friend here." I glanced down at Sakura. "This is Sakura." I said, gesturing towards the figure on the ground. She stared at the two for a while and then nodded. Hello Raymond. She spoke. I was so overcome with being able to let out what I had been holding back that I hadn't caught a previous bit of Raymond's information. "Wait, what was that? You said that you're going to die in a few years?" I asked, biting my lip. That was not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 pm

"Well, I wanted to have your optimistic mind... Vasir is more talented then she looks." Raymond shrugged "She just got a bit wee-wee on there because I was nearby, and she has the hots for me that doesn't let her concentrate." he laughed and Asclepius just rolled his eyes.
"Oh, I see. Well, my name IS Raymond and this is Asclepius." he said poiting at the black snake. Asc only bowed a little his head, but remained mute.

When Mai pointed out about why Raymond was going to die soon, he bit his lip.
Oh, crap... I shouldn't have let that one slip., he thought, wanting a 'redo' button so that he wouldn't say that.
What's the problem of telling her?
I dunno. I feel wrong.

"Well... You see..." Raymond hesitated, but then he finally spoke "Remember that thing I did to Vasir when we were at the forest? I made her run towards the heart of the place. If you haven't noticed, that was my power. Control people's body against their will." he chuckled "Of course, I could have made Vasir do other things and made her more busy, but I was pretty weak and, uhh... This power... It drains my life everytime I use it." he shrugged "Bad luck, I guess... If Asc's math is correct, I may not live until I hit the 25 years, and I'm almost 20."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:57 am

Mai

I nodded slowly, kind of annoyed how Ray loved every girl. People like that just kind of made me go angry because they thought they were irresistible. I wondered why he was hesitant to tell me about him dying though. Nervously, I glanced at our surroundings and then back at Raymond. I really didn't feel comfortable here. Even though I could see perfectly well, I just was itching to get back to the barn. I felt unprotected now that a Protector knew what I looked like. I listened, staring at the ground. "It drains your power... Funny... Our powers are somewhat similar, but mine doesn't drain my life." I said quietly, somewhat reflectively. But then I got to the important part. "Almost five more years? Well can't you just stop using it? Or at least use as little as possible only when needed?" I asked. I guessed that Ray, being the person that he was, had, at the start, used his powers to his advantage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 am

"That's what I'm trying to do..." Raymond mumbled, looking at the ground.
No, you aren't., Asclepius said, getting involved in the converstation.
"Shut it, Asc! Anyways, I actually got hasitated when I used that power on Vasir, but it was either that or die."
You use it because you like to see people being controlled., Asc said, once again ruining everything.
"C-Can't you see that I'm the one talking here, Asc?!" Ray said annoyed while staring at Asclepius.

Then he returned to stare at Mai "I don't have anything to live for. No family to miss me, no job to finish, no competition to win." he shrugged "I'm just taking what's best from life because I part."
You're saying like it isn't a big deal.
"And it isn't."
We have a war coming, and you aren't worried about that?
"The Zodiacs don't need everyone to save this war. Besides, what good will I do in this so-called war?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am

Mai

I noticed the exchange of words back and forth between the human and then the snake. I guessed that they had the same kind of bond like me and Sakura, where you loved to spoil it for the other, but at the same time, you couldn't live without them. I bit my lip as they both exchanged words again. When Asclepius talked about the war, I felt a low growl in my throat begin, but then I stopped it. I didn't want them to notice. I had my own plans for that war when it came... "Listen. First of all, you have things to live for. You have yourself to live for, you have your life. Second, you have freedom. Third, you have whatever you like to do best." I said, looking around. "Um, for example. I live for uh... The joy of thieving and fighting with other people." I said, hoping that was a good example. "And in the war, you'll fight. Fighting is the main part of the war, right? Well, you'll fight in the war, and do good." I said, and then paused. "That's a terrible example isn't it." I said unhappily, wishing I didn't sound so cheesy. "I'm just not good with pep-talking." I admitted. Very much so. Sakura said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 am

"Hmmmm... Yeah. You're right." Raymond shrugged and Asclepius looked confused.
Wait... You're agreeing with her?
"So what?"
Uhmm... Nevermind.

Raymond then gave a voluptuous chuckled "Then I guess I'll do what I'm better at life."
Oh, crap...
"Being a scoundrel." when he said that, he gave a few steps towards Mai.
Not this again...
"There aren't many scoundrels in your life." he stopped a few steps from her.
She's a girl... I bet she like "nice man".
"I am a nice man." he chuckled again and kissed Mai's hand like he did before.
Please, don't tell me...Mai, if you're going to slap him, do that on the left cheek.
"It's actually on the right." Raymond corrected smilling "I got slapped so many times on my left cheek that I feel nothing on that side."
You're lying. Slap the left!
"You're gonna feel that too."
As long as YOU get hit, I'm happy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am

Mai

I tensed a little when Ray started to walk towards me, and then when he took my hand I was almost compelled to karate chop his arm and then run away, but I forced myself to stay still. No use making enemies of my own kind, right? I wished he would stop that hand-kissing thing though. It was getting on my nerves, and why did men even do that? It was a hand for crying out loud. When Asclepius mentioned slapping, I rolled my eyes. "Slapping is for wusses." I said. Sure, slapping hurt the man that you hated, but it was just such a weak defense. I gave Raymond a hard punch in the arm, careful not to hit the one that had been hurt. "That's for being an idiot and kissing my hand." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:38 am

"Ow... Haha!" Raymond laughed "Now we're even." he said.
If you want to be even, you have to give her a punch too., Asc commented.
"I don't hit girls."
Nooo... So that punch on Vasir's neck was another 'kiss'?
"Oh... That... Well... I just made her unconcious, it wasn't exactly a hard punch." he shrugged, chuckling "I hit right on her nervous system. That makes anyone unconcious."
Uh-huh...., Asclepius rolled his eyes, Sorry to cut your converstation short, but we better return... Before Raymond do another stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Mai

I grinned, my cattish teeth shown in the light again. It didn't feel wrong though. I actually felt relief now that Raymond knew that I was a Chosen One, and that I knew he was too. I raised my eyebrows at that part where Raymond said "I don't hit girls." I was about to counter that, but Sakura stopped me. Just let this moment be a friendly moment. She said with a flick of her tail and I rolled my eyes. Fine. I looked over at Asclepius when he said that Ray had punched Vasir on her neck. I had wondered what happened to her, and wondered if Ray had killed her, or just left her unconscious. It obviously was the second option. I knew the trick that Ray had done, and it was always very effective, rendering one unconscious for maybe an hour, depending on their body strength and how quickly they could recuperate. "Hmm?" I mumbled when Asclepius said that they'd better go back to their apartment. I nodded slowly, glancing around again. "Yeah, I guess so. You probably are tired from all the poison entering and then leaving your bloodstream like that." I said. "I'll just go back to the barn." I said, nodding. "Bye Ray, bye Asclepius." I said, and then turning around, I leaped into the air in a cat-like position, shifting in the blink of an eye to a black cat, and then I disappeared into the darkness with Sakura by my side. I had made sure to take the flower though, and maybe, just possibly, I could replant it somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:10 pm

"Crap. I haven't asked if she wanted to go out again." Raymond mumbled falling on the ground in despair.
Oh, please... After what happened., Asclepius said shaking his head.
"Hmmm.... Oh, well. It was fun. But now me and Vasir will re-start that game of cat and mouse..." he said, his voice with a hint of sadness in it.
Asclepius sighed, also sad, I know... I guess tomorrow we'll have to leave this village.
"Yeah... 'Twas fun while it lasted..." Raymond turned his back to where Mai ran and returned to his apartment, with a gloomy face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Mai

Sunlight streamed in through a small panel of window up near the roof of the barn, dust glittering in the beams. I opened my eyes slowly, my eyelids fluttering open and then closed again as I grumbled at the light. Covering my face with my hand, I curled up in a little ball and tried to hide my eyes from the morning light. Since I do have part cat in me, I have no trouble falling asleep almost instantly during the day or night. I love naps and think of it as a time for me to recharge, get ready for the next thing. Sakura was curled up beside me in a tight little circle, but she was waking up too. Stretching, she stood up and shook herself off, hay falling off of her coat. I smiled sleepily. Hello sleepy head. I said to her, giving her a light noogie on the head. Same to you too. She mumbled, flopping back on the ground, her eyelids heavy with sleep. I widened my eyes, my ears flicking forwards. I liked to sleep in half form. It made me feel more secure since my senses were amplified and I had weapons on hand already: sharp teeth and claws. You're so lazy that you can't even make a retort. Now that's just sad. I grumbled and sat up, yawning.

Well it's not my fault. What are we going to do today, oh master of the barn? Sakura asked groggily, trying to bow down to me by dipping her front half, only succeeding in flopping over again. I don't know if I want to stay here. I mean, Vasir knows about me for crying out loud. But still... I can defend myself easily. I said, weighing the options. I flourished my right hand out on one side of my body. "If we stay here, we'll still have a safe home, know the way around the village, know where the best hiding spots are, know which stalls are good to thieve from, and know who I can test the limits of. If we don't on the other hand," I said, holding a hand out on my left. "If we leave, we're in unknown territory, anyone there could be a Protector, I don't know who knows how to catch a thief, and that place could be crawling with police officers. The only plus is that I can start up a new record for stealing and start on a new slate, so stealing will be easy at first." I stared at my hands, then at Sakura, and let the left one instantly drop to the floor, making a little sound effect "Wooooooooeeeeeebooomcabloosh." I said, and looked back at Sakura. "No doubt about it, we stay here." Sakura shrugged. Fine by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hmmm....."
Raymooooond....

"Wait.... Where am I?"
Raaaaymond.......
"Why is it... Pitch black?"
Ra~ymond...
"Did you hear that? They're looking for us, Ray..."

Raymond had no idea where he was, but he was sure he was below some kind of tree, as there were roots around him, and it made like a hut. He looked around and his mouth was bleeding.
"Asclepius?" he whispered, but heard no responce. Everything around him looked like an endless farm of wheat. Suddenly... He saw a shadow getting closer... It had a head, but its body was like smoke, and in its head, there were a pair of red lights. The wind started blowing the smoke away, but it continued to get closer, and closer... And closer.... And...
"It's.... LoOkING fOr USsSsSsSss......."

RAYMOND!!

"Ahh!!" Ray screamed as he woke up from his bed and looked around in panic, drenched in sweat. "W-What...?" he mumbled as he fell on the ground, trying to hold onto something.
You had a nightmare..., Asclepius told him. The snake was standing right next to him with a worried expression.
"What... What was that?"
It's... It was just a nightmare..., Asc mumbled, but he was hiding something... However, Ray never had anything similar, but he decided to just leave it as a nightmare and went to cook.
"God... I feel awful..." he mumbled as he look at the reflection of the water on a basin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Emilie

I woke up with a large yawn, staring up at my room's beige ceiling. Natasha was under the covers, somewhat helping with hiding her aura. Natasha! I said happily while I stretched my arms into the air. Today's our day off! I smiled. Today would be a good day. I just knew it. I cracked open the window a little and breathed in the fresh air of the morning. I slid out of bed and went over to my wardrobe and chose one of my favorite dresses besides the green one, a (pretty blue one.) Fastening the laces in front to the tightest they would go, I heard footsteps outside of my door, and then I heard a few knocks. "Emilie? Are you awake yet?" the voice of Sarah, Edgar's wife hit my eardrums. "I'll be out in one minute." I called back. Natasha floated around the room, her wing beats echoing in only my ears. Any human couldn't hear them, only my kind. What do you think Nattie? I asked as I turned to face her. She flapped her wings down hard and then shrugged. Eh, nothing special. She said carelessly. I stared at her for a moment, my mouth slightly open in a protest, but then it broke out into a grin. You! You little joker! I said happily and Natasha landed on my shoulder. Do I have to get in that bag now? She asked sadly and I shook my head. No. Today you can be out and about. I feel like there won't be any Protectors today. It's too nice. And with that, we walked out my room's door, down the stairwell and then into the tavern. "Bye Sarah, I'll be back around four-ish." I called. Sarah looked up and smiled. "Have fun!" she called back and then went back to her washing. Then I walked out into the sunlight, happy that it was such a pretty day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 pm

You shouldn't become so worried about it, Raymond..., Asclepius said, noticing that the boy couldn't stop thinking about that dream and staring at his face.
"Asclepius... You know something... What was that? What was that shadow? Who's 'us'? What it's looking for us?!" Raymond kept asking more and more questions, just to give Asc a headache.
Raymond...
"Y'know... That place I saw... It looked familiar to me... That big farm of wheat and the tree I was laying on it..." Raymond sighed, still looking at the water "It looked like the farm of my hometown..." he said, the words feeling pain as it came out of his mouth "I remember playing with kids on that farm of wheat... And that tree... I kissed for the first time when I was 7, and it was below that tree." Raymond growled and shook his head.
"Asclepius!"
What? Seriously, Raymond, I have no idea... Maybe you're just missing that place?
"I'm not worried about the place... I want to know what was that shadowy thing. Was it the thing that's looking for ... 'Us'? Besides, us who?"
For crying out loud, Ray, I can't believe you're worried about a stupid nightmare like that!, Asclepius shouted and Ray just sighed. Sorry, man... I didn't mean to...
"No... It's okay... You're right. I'm freakin' out over a silly thing... Let's just go." Raymond mumbled as he washed his face, making his reflection twisted that gave him a chill.
He grabbed his coat, now clean with the hole swed that he repaired last night. Asclepius quickly jumped on his pocket and they both left the appartments.

"Hhhhhnnnggg....." Vasir moaned, as she was with her face on the floor. She slowly stood up, feeling a horrible pain on her back. She looked around, trying to think and remember what happened. "I... Uhh..." she couldn't think, everything was painful for her. She returned to the village limp, the sun almost frying her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Emilie

The morning air was cool again, a slight breeze coming through like the previous morning. Natasha sure was having fun, flipping around, twirling, free as a bird. Or dragon should I say. Last night was fun, where I had been able to practice my fire skills, and this morning was beautiful. I hoped this good-day streak would continue for a long time. I walked to the town square as always and looked through the stalls, buying some fruit from here, some bread from here. I walked along the perimeter of the square, watching people look at each other happily, people exchanging words and news. I loved this village. Oh look! It's that poor fire entertainer that you gave a fright yesterday. Looks like your little flop of magic made him more popular. Natasha said, staring in the direction of the man with the flames. I rolled my eyes. All trickery. I could show him how it's really done. I thought to myself and Natasha. I can breathe fire out of my mouth in human form and it doesn't even hurt me. It comes from inside my throat, two jets resting on the top of it that would ignite fire. I didn't know how it worked, but I was fine with that. As long as I could breathe fire. Opening a small wrapped up loaf, I tore off a piece of it and started to eat it. It was nice and soft, slightly warm, just out of the oven. How I wish I could eat food. Natasha sighed. Can you even eat anything? I asked. Nope. Only the stuff you eat feeds me. I nodded slowly. That makes sense. Will you e- I suddenly stopped speaking as I suddenly felt something firmly clamp over my mouth, another around my waist and then pull me out of the square.

I looked around wildly, struggling to get free of whatever was holding me, but whatever had attacked me was staying strong. Thrashing, my teeth grew sharp and I bit down hard on what was a hand in front of my mouth. Someone had grabbed me and was holding me behind some of the stalls probably. My eyes flashed back and forth. My teeth sunk into something hard, and then I met flesh. There was a surprised but muffled yelp from my attacker and I tried to twist around and bite them again. Natasha! I yelped. Can't move. She grunted back. I noticed that she was on the ground, in the same predicament as I was in. I suddenly felt my head jerked back, and then there were some muffled curses as they tried to stop me from biting them again. Then, with both of our safety the only thing on my mind, I started to yell. More swearing followed as my attacker shoved a wet cloth into my mouth. I struggled to move but he held me tight. My hands were brought behind my back, ready to be tied up, but my claws slashed out and I kicked backwards, hitting the person hard in the shin. I heard a sharp crack and then a cry of pain. From the momentary distraction, the grip lessened and I started to run, only to fall down as my ankle was grabbed.

Fire started to jet from my throat, but only to be dissipated. What was the matter with my fire? I remembered the wet cloth. Water. I hissed in my mind. I thrashed out with my legs from my position on the ground and then there was a slight grunt, but then, even though I was thrashing around, the attacker managed to get my hands behind me and tie them tight. I started to tug on them but then was yanked upright by a firm hand. I felt abused, trussed up like a turkey. I was outraged. I snarled and then whipped around, hoping to attack, but the attacker dodged easily and then I suddenly felt something cold against my neck. A blade. It was pressed ever so uncomfortably into my neck that I was afraid that if I swallowed, it'd cut right through my neck. Slowly I was shoved forward and with a few last struggles, I went still. Suddenly, without warning, I felt a sharp pain on my head and then everything went pitch black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Both Raymond and Asclepius went outside in silence, which was weird, as morning is always the hour of the day they talk a lot. That nightmare stuff really made the cheerful and happy Raymond turn into a silent and gloomy guy. Asc started getting worried about that... Not of the sudden change in Ray's personality, but of his dream. It meant something, he knew it, but he didn't have the courage to tell Ray about it. Besides, he could be wrong... And that would worry Raymond for nothing. It might have been just a dream, so who cares?
As both of them were walking on the busy and full of light streets, Asclepius noticed something. Ray, can you sense that?, he mumbled, taking a peak out of the boy's pockets. Raymond lazily looked around and his gloomy expression suddenly turned into panic. Crap!!, he thought, It's Vasir!, he went into a dark alley and waited for Vasir to pass. However, instead of her cold look or cheerful mode when Ray's not nearby, she looked... Dead. Tired, maybe. She was limping, with a sleepy expression, dirty clothes and her silver hair full of leaves and sticks from the forest. Some people she knew would just stare at her and ask questions like "Vasir...? What happened? You alright?", but she wouldn't answer. Maybe she was just tired of all that crap from last night? Impossible, Asclepius thoughts hit Ray's brain, She has been chasing us for almost 4 years and right when you hit her in the neck, lying that you both made a promise, and now she decides to give it up?. Raymond just shrugged with that thought, I wouldn't be surprised...., he answered still staring suspiciously at a gloomy Vasir as she disappeared in the crowd, Even I would get tired of chasing the same old prick and just get a punch in my nervous system in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Emilie
The sound of thumping let my ears, and my head throbbed like heck. A thwapping noise was in the air that I thought was my heart, but it actually wasn't. I opened my eyes a crack, staring at sheet of metal right close to my face. Where am I? I thought, my head hurting terribly. The sound of the thrumming was getting louder as my ears slowly adjusted. They had felt muted before, as if there was some kind of pressure in them. I reached up to touch my head to see if I was bleeding, but I immediately was restrained. My hands were bound behind my back and then the binds tied to something. I struggled with them, hissing with the effort. The work of it all though made my head hurt even worse and I curled into a little ball in pain. Na... Natasha... I spoke weakly to wherever she was. She probably couldn't even hear me because my effort was so weak. Natasha... I tried, this time a little stronger, but no answer. I noticed how tied up I was, my wrists bound together, my arms bound together, my ankles bound together, my calves bound together, even my thighs. I had a gag around my mouth, the tough cloth cutting into my lips and cheeks. I closed my eyes. Nonono... No, this isn't... No... What.... This can't be happening. I muttered to myself in my mind. On my hands were tightly woven gloves made of some kind of material, and when I tried to slash through them by using my claws, it wouldn't even work. What was I in anyways? I looked around, struggling to see. Was I in... a cage? Seriously? A cage. Who thought of that?

I couldn't use my powers, I couldn't use my half form, and I couldn't even breathe fire. When I tried to, it just fizzled out. They must have coated my throat with something. Where was I? Where was I going? I had to escape. Suddenly I noticed that the thrumming noise was something like blades or propellers on a boat... Wait... I closed my eyes for a moment and then they snapped open. The world was rocking beneath me. I was on a helicopter! At this I started to struggle stronger. My memory was fuzzy and I didn't remember much. I finally shifted onto my side and took a look at the cabin of the helicopter. There were a few figures up front at the controls. I felt motion sick and my head hurt too much. What had happened to my head? I started to move around, banging into the side of the crate. I hissed. Even making a noise made my head hurt. There were a few murmurs up at the front of the cockpit. I guessed that they heard me. I stared at the front until one of them came over and sat down beside my prison. I struggled but the man just stared at me and didn't seem to care that I was in pain.

"You sure this is the one? No mistakes, right?" the man called to the front.
"Of course. I've got everything under control. I'm sure I'll hear that question asked many more times today." I widened my eyes at the second voice. I didn't like it's sound one bit.
"Was all this rope necessary?" The first asked.
"You should have been there when I tried to capture her. Had to use my knife in the end."
"Well now she's under lock and key." I started to hiss again.
"Lock and key, yes. Under our power, no." the chilling voice replied.
"How much longer?"
"Just about an hour, then we'll arrive." I felt a chill in my body and closed my eyes, sinking into what I hoped would be sleep. I didn't want to hear that voice any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

After Vasir disappeared into the crowd, both Raymond and Asclepius stared at each other in awe. That's it then?, Asc mumbled, climbing to Ray's head. I guess... Anyways., Raymond thought leaving the dark alley with a more happier expression then he was before, We could go and visit Mai. he said, and Asclepius just rolled his eyes, You sure don't miss a chance..., Raymond just shrugged, I want to tell her that I'm planning to leave this village for good now., when Raymond returned to the crowd, Asclepius went back to his pockets, Man you sure about this? Besides where would you go? Your hometown?, Asclepius sarcastically said, but Raymond's responce was not what he expected: Yes.

W-What?! Raymond, are you crazy? Have you forgotten have happened there?, the snake exclaimed, That was a long time, Asc... I miss home... And..., Raymond hesitated for a moment, I want to see with my eyes what that dream I had have to do with that wheat farm. Asclepius just sighed after Raymond left the village's crowd and was in the right direction for Mai's barn. Raymond, I thought we had that talk already... Why are you so interested in that dream?, the snake asked in a more worried tone, Because it might have a connection... I dunno. I just feel like my hometown is calling me, and that dream has something to do with it. Not only that, I felt home on the dream... It was unusual, then I felt a sharp cold and my mouth was bleeding., Raymond shook his head. I need to know!

Please, don't tell me we're going to return by walk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next