Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 am

Akuma nodded. "The name's Akuma.", he replied, "I'm just a demon wolf loner. Nothing more... Oh yeah, and I'm not hurt, I was just seeing who was around, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

Cloe felt something getting into her head. "I'm... I'm... I'm.. Gah......" she tried to resist. Looks like someone was trying to mind control her!! What the heck?! she thought What's.... What's happening? My... My mind is not my own! "I'm... I'm... I'm from... T-The... Th-The A... A... Amethyst P-P-Pack...."
and Cloe resisted more and more but she eventually fainted.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 am

The small pup turned to look at itself for a moment, and then shifted her hind paw to look mangled, bloody. With that, she ruffled her fur and started to howl at a high-pitched whine, the howl that a pup made for help, or when it was lost. Aspen didn't like playing as a pup and seeming helpless, because in this form, she didn't have the claws or sharp teeth that she needed. But still, just in a quick snap she could shift back into her original demon form. She tried her best to resist using any mind control right then. All the time, she kept up the din, a plan forming in her head.

---------

Diamond Astaroth quickly sent out a mental search. Where was everyone? Ah, yes. Aspen was doing good, and wasn't quailing with her responsibility. He thought for a moment, remembering how much of a good chance it was to find Aspen. She was always blood thirsty. She had killed most in her pack, a true demon wolf, and whenever you gave her a task, then she'd do it. Then he shifted to try and find Night Fang, who was... Good, good. Controlling another wolf from the... Astaroth checked quickly, ah yes. Amethyst pack. Suddenly he frowned as he noticed that there was another wolf there. A demon wolf, yet he wasn't of his pack. Astaroth frowned, noticing how evil the wolf looked, and grinned to himself. A useful addition. He sent out a message to Night Fang after the female from the Amethyst Pack fainted. "Try to get that male wolf here. Get him to join. Whatever, just accept him into our pack!" he ordered Night Fang, and then waited.

---------

It took about 30 minutes to carry the deer back to Fallen Ashes' campsite. When she landed, she stretched her jaws, which were sore from holding onto such a load for such a long time. She scooted the deer over to the fresh kill pile, and noticed that Cloe wasn't there, or Branch at the moment. When they came back they would be happy about the deer. Ash paused as she heard a terrible din, a wailing sound of a pup, the cry of a lost creature. Her first instinct was to go help, but as she investigated further, she noticed that the sound was coming from the Rainbow Pack's territory. They can take care of it. Ash thought with a sigh, and then turned around.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

'Yes, sir.' replied Night Fang by making him think that. Night Fang shifted back into an adult wolf. "Come with me." She barked in a sing-songy voice, mind-controlling Akuma to do just that.

Snow heard the howl of a small pup. She crawled out from inside her den. "Hello, dear." she barked kindly. "Where are you from? Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am

The small pup stiffened as Snow approached her and she shrank back against a tree trunk, whimpering. "Are you one of them?" she whispered, her eyes wide with fear. "Because if you are, I don't want to come." she cried, trying to seem as little as possible.
---------
Astaroth cast his glance back at Aspen, who was doing a surprisingly good job at being a pup. Good job my little actress..." he mumbled to himself and then turned back to Night Fang, who was starting to try to get the male demon wolf to come to the Dragon Wolf Pack.

(Meh. WB.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 am

Claymore watched everything from above. Great... Night Fang playing with the wolves minds again... he sighed and saw the female white wolf laying on the ground. She had fainted but was still breathing, which was a blessing. But what Night Fang was trying to do messing with her head? Trying to give her a cerebrovaslucar accident?
Claymore decided not to interrupt or else he would get in trouble with the alpha, but it was a cowardly way of tormenting a healer wolf that can't even defend itself... "Hunf!"

--

"Mo.. Mother?" Cloe said trying to open her eyes. She woke up in a beautiful land, with flowers everywhere and she saw a white wolf with hazel wings at the distant. "Mother!!" Cloe screamed running towards the wolf but suddenly she woke up and saw the half black and half white wolf and another wolf... It was a demon! Maybe the one who tried to control her mind? She tried to stand up and ignore anything that came in her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Snow looked puzzeled. "One of the Demon Wolf Pack, do you mean? No, I'm not one of those guys. Did you pick up their scent, too?" she barked kindly to the young pup. "Are you hungry, dear?"

Night Fang pryed into Claymore's mind. 'I hear your thoughts, you know.' She growled at him through mind communications. 'Do you have a crush on her? Ooh... I'm gonna tell Diamond Astaroth!'
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

The pup stared at Snow for a few more minutes, trying to make sure she wasn't, and relaxed slightly. "They caughted me. I just got out, but they might come after me. I don't want to go back!" she howled the last part and buried her nose in her paws. Aspen was pretty happy with the display that she was putting up, and for a moment, wished that she could have used some mind control, but this wolf seemed to believe her.

(WB again... D8 )
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 pm

"It's alright, sweetie. They won't get you. They have nothing to do with you, anyway. Here, are you hungry?" she barked knowing how faraway the Demon Wolf Pack was, this pup must be tired.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm

The pup ate a few mouthfuls of the fresh kill, and then turned to look up at at Snow with wide but curious eyes. "Who are you? Where am I?" she asked, the whining tone still in her voice from howling for help.

(I AM BEING PLAUGED BY WB! AAAHHHHHHH!!! *runs away with a block chasing after*)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm

"I'm Snow of Rainbowpack. You're in my camp." barked Snow. "Here, you must be tired, come rest in my den. The she-wolf smiled, leading the pup to where she sleeps every night. (you should make it so diamond astaroth over-heard Night Fang talking to Claymore with her mind)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Akuma flailed, trying to get free of Night Fang's trance. "Wh-what's happening to me?", he finally let out. "Wh-where are you t-taking me?!?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Claymore shrudded "Gah... This is so coward" he landed. "What are you trying to do mind-controlling her? Hmm? It was the alpha's orders to torture defenseless wolves?"

--

Cloe tried to resist and she said "You... You'll n-n-never... N-never... Control me...."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm

"Calm down!" growled Night Fang. "I'm taking you to my camp. Would you like to join us?" 'I was just getting her to tell this demon wolf what pack she's from! Geez!' he thought to Claymore. 'And, would you be quiet already? You'll make me lose him!'
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Claymore rolled his eyes "You almost killed her with your... Er.. Waddyacall it? Bah, just because of that? 'Twas very clear that she would say that. Well, I'll help you out with this wolf, since it was the alpha's orders... If he tries to run away, I'll hold him and you'll mind-control him or whatever you intend to do" he yawned and gave three steps towards the strange demon wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 pm

'Thanks.' she pushed the thought into Claymore's head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Akuma grunted, trying hard to gain control again. Yet, with two wolves, he stood no chance. He knew inside of him that they were going to win, but he still fought.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

"Calm down..." said Claymore and he spat a poison in the demon wolf's face but it wouldn't kill him, it would make him sleep. The poison was very strong and only a very powerful demon like the demon alpha could resist.

--

Cloe saw what the two wolves were doing to the other. She said "Stop it! You can't just capture a wolf against his will and obligate him to join your pack!"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 pm

(Thanks for the idea. :3 )

"Th... Thanks I guess..." the pup replied, shivering slightly as if at some thought, and then followed Snow. As they walked, the pup quickly looked around, examining the structure of the camp, and it's weak points. Then she quickly whipped her head back around, as if she was just marveling at the camp.
---------
Diamond Astaroth watched this all with some annoyance. Why was the demon wolf resisting? He suddenly heard something that Night Fang said to Claymore. The words spoken through the mind echoed in his head like a video replayed over again. Do you have a crush on her? Ooh... I'm gonna tell Diamond Astaroth! He bit back the reply that he was going to send, but made a mental note to see Claymore as soon as possible. No wolves of the Dragon Wolf Pack, especially demon wolves, should fall in love with another from an enemy clan.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Claymore ignored the white wolf and he sat down, cleaning his mind and making a mental barrier so that no one, not even the alpha could hear his thoughts, well, he wasn't even thinking in something.

--

Cloe saw that they were ignoring her, but she couldn't do anything! She does not have sharp claws or big tooth, she wasn't born to attack people. She started flying away from the demons and went to her home pack and warn the alpha about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Akuma let out a faint sigh, feeling tired all of a sudden. "Wh...wha...", he started, only to fall asleep mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Crap... thought Claymore ignoring his mental barrier She's going to ruin everything! then he said looking at Night Fang "I'll try to catch her. If she tells her alpha, we may not get the chance to capture this wolf" he started beating his wings and flew away "I'll be back!"

--

Cloe was still dizzy because of the mind-control power of that demon wolf so she could fly very well. She heard other wings closing by and saw the other demon wolf following her. Cloe did her best in not fall over or else she could die, because she was flying too high.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 pm

((It's hard to rp a sleeping wolf... so I'll just stay tuned o-o))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

(( you may like... Uhh... Have a nightmare or something while sleeping, lol xD ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Ehh, I don't know what nightmare he would have soo... yeah xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next