Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Suki

I lifted my head, suddenly awake and alert when Kyle moved. I relaxed as I saw he wasn't going anywhere. What, Kyle? Is everything okay?
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

"Oh, it's nothing... I'm just making a mental summary of what happened in these days... It's bugging me because, soon you'll be a full grown up dragon, and I still haven't teach you anything. Everytime I try to do something with you, someone appears and ruins it" mumbled Kyle, with a hint of anger, but also calm.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:27 pm

You could teach me some things now, if it will calm your mind, Kyle., I sat up, biting a scale that was falling off, I'm always willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Ikura laughed "And you had no problem taking this down?" she looked at the large deer.

((WB ><))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 pm

"I don't think the doctors will approve it, Suki... And I also don't want to force you. I just want to make sure you grow up healthy and learned, not like those Yasei dragons that knows nothing but killing" replied Kyle.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Force me?, I stopped biting, No, I wanna learn! Learning is fun!

Yeah. It was really fast, but I was faster!, I explained to Ikura, I slashed it's neck from behind, so it died quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Kyle smiled. He was happy that he picked a energetic dragon "Very well" he nodded in approval "Come on" he grabbed his sword and stood up leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Ikura prodded the deer with her knife "It seems it was a healthy deer. Bet you can't wait to eat" She grinned stepping back "Anyway, You are stronger than me Butch, What say you bring this back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Yay! I'm gonna learn~! I'm gonna learn~!, I pranced after the Rider, swishing my tail high in the air.

Sure, Ikura. I nodded, once again sinking my teeth into the flesh of the meaty animal. Lessgo! I started to walk forward, hoping this was the way back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 pm

"Where are you going, mister?" a voice came from behind.
Kyle looked and stared at a woman with cleric robe "uhh... Sorry, doc. I'm fine now and I need to teach my dragon" said Kyle
"No, sir! You still have to recover from your wounds"
"No, seriously! Whatever you gave me, made me really active now!"
The woman sighed "Alright, Kyle. But if you go back here with your wounds open again and crying for help, I will ignore you" she said.
"Sure!" Kyle said and ran towards the barn "Come on, Suki" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Yes!!, I smiled, running right beside Kyle. So what are we going to learn about first?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 pm

"What do you want to learn?" asked Kyle when he reached the barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Can I learn more about types of dragons?, Suki asked, sitting down next to Kyle (here's a site about dragon types: http://www.blackdrago.com/types.htm )
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Ikura followed Butch "Just leave it by where we had the fire" she sighed, she'd have to skin the deer but she didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Ikura followed Butch "Just leave it by where we had the fire" she sighed, she'd have to skin the deer but she didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Okay, I nodded, dropping the deer. Dang, that meat was heavy! Panting, I laid down next to the meal. Looking up at Ikura, I asked When's lunch/dinner?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Ikura shrugged "You can start eating now, but try not to damage the skin, I can use that to make something" she said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Okay, Ikura., I nodded at her, taking a bite of the deer. "Mmmmmm...", I mumbled, cracking a smile, This tastes awesome!
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Ikura threw her knife at the ground and scratched her head "Butch...You've got to practice" she said looking at Him "I don't want you getting hurt by the Yasei like the two we saw earlier"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I sprang away form the knife, lowering my head. What do you mean, practice? Practice what?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Ikura sighed "You're going to have to know how to fight, Defend yourself" she stood up "If you want to perfect something, you must practice" She said looking at Butch "You'll need to know how to survive in battle"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Cool! Battle-training!, I ran up to Ikura, When do we start? Can we start now?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Ikura grinned "Starting as soon as possible is a good idea! And I might have a few ideas" She grabbed her knife from the ground "First we could try target practice...But later i think it would be helpful if we found that other dragon and trainer to see if you could train, fighting another dragon"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Fine with me., I nodded, rapping my spiked tail around my paws, trying to look tough. I puffed out my chest . Let the target practice begin! I couldn't help but crack a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:01 pm

"Of course" said Kyle as he sat on a rock "I don't remember much about them... I remember my father telling me stories about the dragons when I was young. There's the Amphiptere. They look like serpents but with wings, and they don't have any other limbs. Most of them have feather-wings and very rare are seen with bat-wings. The drake is a bit similar to the Western Dragon, but, unlike them, they do not have wings, only four legs. The Western Dragon is your type. Serpent-like that has the body covered in fur and doesn't have wings, but you can fly using magic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next