Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm

((I'm gonna just make Ikura wake up =p))

Ikura yawned waking up, the light stung as she opened her eyes. Sitting up she stretched and looked around "I fell asleep" she groaned "Butch?" She looked around, last she remembered she let him go hunt. "Butch?!" she called hoping the little dragon didn't go to far...or get hurt.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Here!, I came out of a stack of hay. Look at me! I got bigger!

Suki

If you say so, Kyle.. I bit a part of the cookie. I swollowed it, sticking my tongue out. It tasted horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:17 pm

"Oh... It doesn't taste good? Well, it's dragon ration. Like it or not, it's good for your health... But maybe another day" he said standing up "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Ikura was taken by surprise, The little dragon was huge. Well huge compared to what he was before. "Wow, You grew fast! Did you have any luck hunting?" she asked standing up looking at Butch, he must of been at least twice his size.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Butch

Yeah, I caught at least ten! I ate them, though... I hope you didn't want to eat 'em., I chuckled.

Suki
No, I wanna visit the dragon next door!, I wiggled my white tail, Can we?
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Ikura shuddered "Rats? No you can have them all, I'm sticking to deer" she stood up "Oh hold on, i might have something you'd like" she ran inside coming back out with a bucket "Not water, But try some" she placed the bucket down, it was filled with a white liquid "We used to have a cow" she sighed "This is the last of the milk but its almost gone off"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 pm

I sniffed the milk, sticking out my tongue. The white liquid flowed down my throat. I back away from the bucket. Ewwwwww! That tastes bad!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

"Next door? You mean..." Kyle remembered that girl with the Western Dragon. Kyle was never pretty social or to pay a visit to other people, but since this one also owned a dragon, maybe there was no problem in it and Kyle wanted to make Suki as happy as possible. Kyle nodded "Alright... Maybe her dragon will play with you?" he went outside the barn and stretched his body like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Ikura laughed "Right, I should be getting rid of it" She used her foot and tipped the bucket over watching the milk flow out "Hey, I'm going to have to get a lot more food since you double in size. Soon you could probably eat a whole deer yourself"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Suki

Yippie!, I grinned, running toward the barn. Lessgo! I skidded to a halt as a person stood in my way. He stared down at me, and then snickered at Kyle. "Keep your rotten reptile away from me!" He glared at me and his shoe met my face, making me fly back a couple feet. Whimpering, I scrambled behind Kyle.

Butch

A whole deer?, I wiggled my tail, I'm gonna be eating a whole deer when I get bigger?!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Kyle quickly grabbed his sword and placed on the throat of the person, and did a small scratch that started bleeding "Perhaps you will forgive her when my blade cut your throat?" he said, with anger.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Ikura nodded "At this rate your going to be quite a big dragon" she looked at the barn then back at Butch "Hey...You can't fly yet can you?" she asked "Or have you even tried?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Ikura nodded "At this rate your going to be quite a big dragon" she looked at the barn then back at Butch "Hey...You can't fly yet can you?" she asked "Or have you even tried?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Butch

Can I try to fly?, I asked my Rider, flapping my wings a couple of times.

Suki
I closed my eyes, hating the sight of blood.
"N-no! I-I'm sorry!", the man said, starting to weep, "I'm s-sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 pm

"Maybe you are, maybe you are not, maybe it's time to teach you" said Kyle. When he was going to do any other move with his sword, Caldero interrupted "Whoa! Kyle, calm down man! Put that sword back to your scabbard" he said. Kyle tried to ignore him but he obeyed and placed his sword back to the scabbard "Get out of here" he calmly said to the man that kicked Suki.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Ikura looked around "Yes, Lets see if you can land on the roof of the barn. Or is that to hard a task for you?" she asked looked at Butch curiously.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Suki

I peeked through my paws, seeing the man quickly get up and run out of camp. I slowly got up, tail between my legs. I whimpered and ran over to Kyle.

Butch
You kidding? It's going to be easy!, I ran out of the barn. Jumping up, I opened my wings and flapped hard. I rose up into the sky, feeling the wind blow against my face. Landing with a thud on the roof, he let out a roar of triumph.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Kyle gently grabbed Suki with his arms "You hurt?" he asked, stroking her. She wasn't so heavy yet, maybe because of her type of dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Ikura ran outside hearing the roar "Wow!" she said looking up, Butch looked like one of those dragons on a crest "Butch, Your learning so fast" she stared up at the large dragon. she felt a sense of pride and smiled
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Suki

I'm fine, Kyle. You just overreacted., I nuzzled him, Again.

Butch

I flapped down next to Ikura. Thanks. I try.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Ikura smiled "Your Going to be a fine dragon" She said reaching into the leather bag slung at her side "Uh...All i have is a few small chunks of meat, You were smaller yesterday" She held out her hand with the meat "We'll find more, I won't let you go hungry"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Kyle said nothing. She was right. Each day, he was losing too much control... Now he didn't even notice what he was doing or what he would do.
"Kyle, you should really ease up..." said Caldero behind him "I know you can't control your anger, but since you have a dragon to take care of, you should keep your mind clean and don't overreact like that"
"And let those idiots treat her like a worthless dog? Like I was treated when I was 10 years old?" asked Kyle, but he was not angry anymore.
"Now, now, Kyle" said Caldero and he friendly pat Kyle's shoulder "I know you have trauma of your past, but couldn't you solve the situation in a more... Friendly way? If I hadn't got here in time, you would have decapitaded that guy"
"Since when do Yasei resolve these things friendly when they capture your dragon?"
"The Yasei is already another story, sonny. Maybe they don't deserve to die, there's always the matter to imprison them, but that guy that you put on the run is just another idiot jealous of your dragon"
Kyle sighed. He always tried to control his anger, but every time he sees someone being abused, something exploded inside Kyle and he acts like a berserker.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Butch

You said we could go hunting together. We could go now!, I suggested, licking Ikura's cheek.

Suki

Why do the Yasei people want me or any other dragon anyway?, I questioned the young Rider, Why can't they just train some wild dragons? I heard some the other night, roaring.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 pm

"Take care, kid" said Caldero and he returned to his duties of patrolling the village. "The Yasei do capture wild dragons, but it's more easier you capture a young, non-hostile dragon to train from the young riders... It's easy prey" Kyle replied, giving a DEATH STARE at the people who were looking at him. The death stare made most people ignore him or run away, since almost the whole village knows of Kyle's violent attitude.
"You still want to play with that other dragon?" he asked, looking at Suki.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Ikura laughed "Okay, okay!" she grinned "Then i have a task for you" she Looked at Butch "Can you fly up there" she looked at the sky "And see if you can spot a herd of deer or something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next