Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

With her bag slung over one shoulder Carter looked at her surroundings, She felt so out of place here. Straightening her hat she flung her bag onto the ground and sat on the grass with a sigh of relief. She crossed her legs and pulled her bag closer opening it carefully and pulling out the sandwich she had made earlier, It was half squashed but that didn't bother her. looking at the school building she would rather eat outside with her own lunch than in a cafeteria.
Finishing the Sandwich Carter shrugged "Could be worse" she told herself shaking the crumbs off her top and closing her bag "They could all be freaks" she joked.

Collin walked through the hallways bored, already finishing his lunch he longed to go outside, He craved to run sometimes just because of the animal instincts that came with werewolf-ism. He stopped opening his locker and flicked through the books.
After a few moments he closed his locker, not in the mood to read as he usually would back home, He missed home but at least the Climate here was different, At least you could see the sun here.

((I Fail with tremendous Writers block))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm

"It's better if you call your parents" said Phoenix behind Kinji. Seven almost had a heart attack "WAH? Where did you came from?" she asked since she did not see Phoenix there "Oh. I just appeared... Like a cat" he gave a cheesy smile. "Ah... My father and mother are working, there's no one to take me back to my house" she mumbled.
"I can take you back if you want. I have a car in front of the school right now, but you should talk to your teacher and the doctor and say that you'll skip the class today because you fainted..." Phoenix said.
Seven said nothing but nodded.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 pm

- Şule -

I was almost bowled over by school teachers. One of them came up to me. "Sule, right?" they asked. I nodded slowly, unsure what to say. "One of the classmates fainted. We require you to go to the hospital at once." I glared at her. "Why? I don't even know them!" I growled. The teacher seemed to know that I was a werewolf, and took a few steps back. "School rules. Moral support for your classmates." I narrowed my eyes. "not smart rule." I snarled. That probably wasn't even a rule. I didn't want to go to pay a visit to some freakin' student that I didn't even know! I walked slowly out the door, looking up at the sky. I'd better hurry. Or I could just go as slow as possible, and get there when the patient had already left. Grinding my teeth together in annoyance, I started to break out into a run, and shifted into maned wolf form in a leap, my long thin legs hitting the street firmly as I lunged forward. This stunk. I glowered as I ran, wondering who the heck had fainted. Probably a human. Humans were pretty weak that way.

Arriving at the hospital, I shifted back to human, trying not to be seen in wolf form. I walked through the door, and walked up the stairs. Lesse... I looked at a map of the building. Infirmary sounded right. I yawned and sighed, jumping up the stairs farther, trying my best to get there quickly. Finally, I got to the floor and walked out onto it, looking around. Where was the person?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Ara -

I walked through the doors of the school slowly. I had flown most of the way there, and had made sure to keep my wings firmly tight against my back. It was really painful to keep them back there all the time, and not let them show, but there were humans here. The feathers were warm against my back as I walked, my wings underneath my shirt. I didn't really know where to go. Maybe the lunch room? I didn't know. I frowned and put some of my black hair behind my ear, looking around. Where was everyone?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Phoenix heard footsteps coming from the corridor. He looked at the corridor and accomodated his glasses and rocognized another werewolf.

Seven stood up and she scratched her head "Okay... Where's the doctor and my things?" she asked, looking at Kinji.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 pm

The doctor walked into the room, flipping over some notes on paper, "Seven, for the rest of the day you will stay home, and you shouldn't go out anywhere, just in case. Is there anyone to take care of you when you get home?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Seven shook her head, feeling umconfortable "N-no... My house is empty. Both my parents are working and I don't have brothers nor sisters"
"Kinji should stay with her" said Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 pm

- Şule -

I noticed there was a kid at the doorway of the a room. He looked about my age, give or take a few. He seemed to have heard my footsteps. Obviously not a human. I walked up to him. "So... Some kid fainted?" I asked, hoping I wasn't talking to some random person. "I was supposed to come here..." I continued.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yeah. One fainted" Phoenix mumbled looking at Seven "I don't know why they sent you here... I'm Phoenix by the way" he said, since he never liked people calling him other thins, so he prefered when they called him by his name..
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 pm

"Me? No... uhh.. err.. I'm pretty sure the school wouldn't like me to skip school...", I said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Carter could see people walking in the hall, Immediate she ducked and rolled over to a bench hiding behind it, She always tried to avoid teachers and if the people in the hall were teachers she thought of that as a success. Looking over her shoulder she looked over the bench to see where the people where and let out a long sigh, they were just students. She stood up put one hand on the bench and jumped over sitting back on it and just relaxing. Lunch was just boring as usual, Sitting by yourself, eating a sandwich...Nothin' better to do.

Collin saw others in the hallway and by the looks of them they were like him. He tilted his head curiously "So i ain't alone" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 pm

"She can't be alone at her home" Phoenix said and Seven felt offended "What? I'm 15 years old! I don't care if I'm alone!"
"Yeah, but you may faint again and even beat your head against a table or something, and if there's no one else there to help, you may probably kill yourself or worse" he said "And Kinji. There's no problem if you ask to accompany Seven." he replied to Kinji.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 pm

As the two boys creeped down the hallway, something caught jack's eye. A beautiful maned wolf outside. "Sule...." he murmured, and he became dizzy with passion, grinning. "We gotta go, common!" Andy whispered harshly and grabbed his arm, yet he wouldn't budge.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 pm

- Sule -

I was about to answer but then noticed that a few people were coming up the stairs, and swiftly shifted into human form. The boy that said his name was Phoenix started to talk to the doctor. I peered around the door at who was in the room, and saw the girl lying down. She was a human. Of course. I rolled my eyes and turned back, looking around. I didn't see the point in coming here, when there was nothing I could do to help.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Carter flicked her hair behind her shoulders and rested her head on her hands but sat up with an idea. looking at her large bag she opened the bag pulling out a ukulele, She loved music and was hoping to graduate getting all A's in music. She sat back putting her feet up in the bench and playing a few tunes.

Collin continued walking turning to look outside, nothing much was happening. He shrugged going back to his locker and grabbing a sketch pad and a pencil. Tucking the Sketch pad under his arm he walked through the hallways till he reached the outdoors. Sitting on the steps he began sketching resting his head on one arm.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 pm

"Fine.", Kinji sighed, then looked down at Seven, "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:28 pm

"Alright..." said Seven standing up.
"Not so fast" said Phoenix and he looked at the doctor "Doc, can you write a document that proves that Seven fainted and that she is permited to leave the school, along with Kinji? I'll also take them to her home since I have a car and I have a driving license"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

"Already have it.", The doctor smiled, giving Phoenix the peice of paper.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm

"Thanks, Doc" said Phoenix smiling "Alright, Kinji, present the paper to the teacher while I'll take Seven to my car. Meet me at the main door of the school" he said and handed the document to Kinji.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

"Okay.", I nodded, dashing through the door and running toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Seven slightly blushed. No one has ever done anything like that, only her parents. Those two were sacrificing their classes just to make sure the she is safe.
"Let's go, Seven" said Phoenix leading her to the maind door.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 pm

I stopped short, skidding to a hault. Good thing the school was only up the street. I opened the glass door and ran inside.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 pm

At the main door, Phoenix grabbed the key out of his pocket and opened the door using the control. A black BMW sounded a *beep* and then stopped.
"Alright. Go wait inside the car and I'll wait for Kinji" said Phoenix. Seven nodded and opened the door of the car and entered. It was smelling mint inside.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Carter raised her head and looked toward the front of the school she saw some people going toward a car. She grinned 'That must be the girl who fainted' she thought putting her ukulele in her bag and standing up "Nice to see people care so much" she smiled faintly then began walking looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Phoenix looked at the human "Hm? And who might you be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I ran into the office and into the principal's room. "Here.", I handed her the paper and dashed back outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next