Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Far away in a small, contained area in California, cruel and sick scientists test on children and create mutations. It is called the School. Many of the creations they have managed to make have died of alterations or some problem. Some stopped breathing, some couldn't eat for they had no mouth, even some tried to escape but were caught and killed. Out of all of the mutations and experiments, almost none were sucsessful.

One year, something changed. A group of the test tube creations worked and lived. They were 98% human, and 2% bird. They had avian jenes mixed in with them, and had grown wings. This group had a mind of their own. Soon enough, they managed to escape. Along with having wings, they are super strong, and soon enough on their rode to freedom, started to develope and change on their own. They found their own unike superpowers.

Let me tell you, the white coats in the School were not amused with this, and created a new species that would be sent out to track the bird kids down. They were called Erasers, hence themselves trying to erase the bird kids. Erasers are man wolves. They can morph back into humans and then back into humans whenever they want. Usually erasers are males. The group of escapees have to fight with wit and power on their road of merciful freedom. Along the way, they will find their own powers and fight to stay alive.

Welcome to my nightmare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

~All of Goldenstarfc's rules apply.
~Please keep this rp at least pg. 13
~No pp, gm, or any of that stuff.
~Just to make sure you listened, post MaximumRide, in light blue in other.
~Two character max for now.
~Please try to post at least three lines... Not just one sentence... :3
~Romance is encouraged, but please keep it pg 13.
~When talking out of character, please use, ooc, ( ), { }, [ ]. You get my point.
~It would help if you have read the Maximum Ride books, but if you haven't, then we'll try to help you along.
~Have fun! :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form
Code:
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
My Character(s)

User Name: hdmwolf
Name: Adrianne Charday
Personality: Adrianne is the leader of her flock, and wants what is best for them. Even though she is kind of a tomb boy, she is a great fighter. She loves rock music and playing the electric guitar, and is very hard core. She isn't easily swayed by emotions, and certainly has an air of commandant about her. She is a quick thinker, loves to make comebacks when in a bad situation, and is quick to react. She also is hard to get at if someone likes her, and doesn't really care that much about loving someone.
History: N/A. Ask her about it and she'll claw you to shreds. (Just don't ask her. XD )
Looks: http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164700.jpg
http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164724.jpg
(The one with the guitar.)
http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164663.jpg
(The person with the wolf. That's her usual outfit.)
Wings: Kind of like this - https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/Kagome_Inu_3000/Anime/Black_Wings_5.jpg
(All in all, 16 foot wingspan, with pure black feathers all over, maybe a few dark brown mixed in.)
Crush: None, open
Siblings: None
Powers: Mind manipulating. That's all she's found out about her powers so far.
Other: ...

Players

Adrianne Charday/F/pg. 1/hdmwolf

I'd like to give a special thanks to James Patterson, author of the Maximum Ride series. Now let's get rping!

Last edited by hdmwolf on Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 pm

(These people are humans, not a wolf RP... Sorry...

Maybe you could find a human picture? :3 )
Back to top Go down

Welcome to My Nightmare (Members Needed - Accepting!)
Page 1 of 1