Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Kumo let out a sigh, and lifted his head from his defeated position. "I'm gonna try to find her. Don't try to stop me..", he ran forward toward the place where she had run off.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 pm

"Not so fast!" said Oboro and a Gargoyle grabbed Kumo before he would enter in the forest.
"We have to concentrate on her later. Right now we must try to heal the sacred tree"said Bliksem.
"But your actions still made a mockery of the temple... Bah, what we are going to do with you?"

"Knight-Commander, if I may" said a unfamiliar voice behind Oboro. The wolf was yellow with, what seemed to be, lightning bolts marks coming out of his yellow eyes "Bliksem spoke highly of this worshipper. I would like him to join in the ranks next to the gargoyles."

"What?! No! This worshipper is not only umpunished, but it's also rewarded to join the Gargoyles into defeating the Crystals?! And who are you anyway?"

The wolf casually shrugged "No one of importance. I'm just Nagoku"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm

"N-Nagoku..", Kumo almost fainted, and quickly bowwed down at the unknown wolf, "Th-Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm

"L-L-Lord, Nagoku!" said Oboro, bowing as well. Everyone bowed before the wolf.
Nagoku rolled his eyes "Oh, please... I should have kept my alias as Yen"
"Y-Yen? Yen was our... Our God all the time?" mumbled Oboro. Yen was a young worshipper that cleaned the bedrooms and bathrooms... To think that a God is disguising himself as a mere worker is strange.

"I've made my decision. I'll recruit this worshipper" said Nagoku, sitting next to Kumo.
"B-But your Lordship!" mumbled Oboro standing up "He broke the rules of our temple and he also helped a blood mage"
"He's a rare wolf that risks all to have the attention of his family. Oboro, gargoyles are needed. This worshipper is needed. Worse things plague the world then blood mages, you know that. I'll take this young wolf under my wing and bare all responsibilities for his actions." Nagoku said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Kumo couldn't help but wag his tail. "Oh thank you, Nagoku!", he smiled, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm

"You're very lucky, child" said Bliksem, smilling "Very few wolves would undergo into the ranks of the Gargoyles without becoming stone. Remember that you'll have a place in the temple of the Lightning."

Nagoku made a sign with his head and a winged gargoyle of stone appeared "Mount on the gargoyle and your new life awaits" replied Nagoku and he returned to the sky in the form of a bolt.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:17 pm

He nodded, climbing onto the gargoyle. "Bye, father!", he waved with his tail, "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 pm

"Bye, my son!" said Bliksem and he waved with his paw.
The gargoyle lunched into the sky like a bolt. You could see a lot of things from there. The Brecillian Forest, where Hanagami's worshippers stay, and the Korkari Wilds, a swamp with barbaric wolves. You could see smoke coming out of the wilds.

"We'll be travelling south to the edges of the Korkari wilds" said Nagoku in Kumo's head "There, is having an endless battle between our forces against Mohoku's. When you get there, one of the Gargoyles named Caill will help you to become a gargoyles" the voice disappeared.

Less then an hour, the gargoyle landed in the gates of a fortress with a tall tower in the middle. In the gates, a silver armored wolf with silver fur was waiting, being followed by other four wolves that were also armored.

"Ahh... So you must be our new recruit" said the silver wolf "Pleased to meet you. I'm Caill and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 pm

"The name's Kumo.", he dipped his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

"I'm the Commander of the Gargoyles here, so if you have any questions, this is a good time for them" Caill said.

(( EDIT: Updated the front page with comunities and important figures ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

"Yeah...what is my job here...?", Kumo mumbled, his ears flattened against his head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 pm

"Simple. Just follow the orders. Any other questions?" said Caill sitting.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:50 pm

"Yep. What's my first assignment?", Kumo grins, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Caill made a sign with his head, telling Kumo to follow him.
Kumo started following Caill through the camp and the other four wolves that was following him, stayed at the gate.

"Feel free to explore the camp here as you wish, all I ask is that you do not leave for the time being. There's another Gargoyle here by the name of Jamie. When you're ready, seek her out and tell her to summon the other recruits. I'll be at my tent if you need anything else" answered Caill as he crossed the brigde of the fortress.

Kumo walked to the camp and he could see a wolf in leather clothes next to a forge. No doubt he was the quartermaster, the one who sells armors and weapons.
Another wolf is seen talking with a she-wolf, probably flirting with her. He looked different from the other wolves at camp.

"Hail. You must be the gargoyle recruit that Caill brought" a guard at the brigde said "Ever since this war started, a lot of strange things happened... Need some help trying to find something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

"No... I think I'm good...thanks...", Kumo replied to the guard. He ran over to where the male and female wolf were talking. "Hi...I'm new here..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm

The female wolf rolled her eyes and walked away from the duo. The male wolf looked at Kumo and he smiled at him "Oh... You're not what I thought you'd be" he simply said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm

"Yeah, me either.", Kumo chuckled. He held out a paw to the other wolf, "My name's Kumo. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 pm

"Name's Daveth" he replied and shook Kumo's paw with his "It's about bloody time you came along. I was beginning to think they cooked this ritual up just for our benefit"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"What ritual?", Kumo tilted his head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

"Caill didn't told you? Weird... Every recruit must go through a ritual to become a full Gargoyle. I happened to be sneaking around camp last night, see, and I saw two gargoyles talking. So I listen in for a bit. I'm thinking they plan to send us into the wilds"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm

"What? Why?", Kumo asked, taking a step back, "What are we going to do in the wild?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Daveth shrugged "I don't know... I'm also a recruit like you. It's all too secretive to me... Makes my nose twitch. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Like we have a choice..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 pm

"Are some of the recruits here going to turn into gargoyles or something?", he shrugged, looking around, "Or are we all going to stay like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 pm

"There are three recruits. Me, you and sir knight that it's on the top of this stair" Daveth pointed at a stone stair next to him "Nay... Well, I hope so. Caill told me that we'll stay like this and the stone gargoyles are only guardians, while us are real soldiers. Caill himself is a gargoyle"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm

"Oh.....wonderful..", he mumbled, "So... do you know where my--or our--tent is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next