Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 pm

"But that's what I'm trying to tell you" said Mimiko, lying down on her bed that was next to Kumo's "The Shadow Wolves are great enemies of the Elemental Wolves since we had the Great War not too long ago." she shrugged "Lord Nagoku is the youngest of all brothers and sisters, which means that the chances of him being possessed is high and the Shadow Wolves would use him to weaken the other Gods and destroy Foxxa Plains."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 pm

"But....but....I don't know...", he shook his head, flattened his ears. "I can't believe it....Why would he...."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 pm

"Maybe it's not his fault... Why a God would poison its own tree? And maybe that's why Bliksem is ... acting so weird lately..." Mimiko said.
The Archbishop was really acting strange, and he is much more angry. He was always wise and calm, but now he is arrogant and impacient.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 pm

"Like I didn't noticed.", Kumo half-growled. He dated back to when he was a small pup, shivering in the cold. He remembed kind eyes looking into his and then teeth in his scruff. He closed his eyes, almost feeling the hot breath of his father on his head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Mimiko noticed the sudden change on Kumo's expression and she decided not to continue with the talk. She looked again at the window and, around the trees, was empty. Something sparkled inside her head.
"Hey, Kumo... I have a plan. What if we try to find out who poisoned the tree? If we do this, maybe Bliksem would change his way in looking at you" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 pm

"Yeah, but if we're caught out of here, we'll be killed....", Kumo sighed, sitting down next to Mimiko, "Do you have a plan about that part?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 pm

"I'm very good at sneaking. If you follow me, we'll get the one who poisoned the tree in no time!" said Mimiko chuckling "The Archbishop placed the Gargoyles at the corridors, but not at outside. We can leave the room through the window and investigate the tree."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 pm

"Lets go then!", he smiled, pushing Mimiko out of the bed, "No time to lose!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 pm

"Sure!" said Mimiko and she jumped through the window, falling in a bed of flowers and Kumo right behind her. The duo stopped sneaking when they saw some other wolves next to the tree.
"Dammit..." she mumbled and grabbed a rock and threw in the opposite side of the tree. The wolves heard the sound that the rock did and ran towards the sound.
"Easy..." Mimiko smiled and ran towards the yellow tree and tried to find where the poison was.
"Here!" she pointed at a small hole with green liquid coming out of there "It's really poison made by our own worshippers..." she tried to look for more evidences, but couldn't find any "What the... It's pratically empty! It's like if they already found the one who did this"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 pm

"....maybe they did...and they don't want the others to know who it was?", Kumo tilted his head to one side, "Maybe it could be Nagoku.....or even Bliksem..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

"Maybe... Or maybe--" a big stone paw stepped on Mimiko like if she was an ant "N-No!" Mimiko mumbled, seeing the Gargoyle screaming like a hawk.
Before Kumo even moved, another paw stepped on him as well.
"What the... Since when do Gargoyles leave the temple?!" said the she-wolf. The Gargoyles would only leave the temple to attack, not to defend... Why they were here in the first place? If they were sent to attack, they would just ignore the duo and continue their journey.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

"Get off!", Kumo screamed, trying to squirm out of the Gargoyle's grip. "Please! Why are you doing this?!?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Kumo's rant was useless since the Gargoyles only listen to their owners.
"So what you said was true, Irving..." a familiar yet angry voice appeared. Oboro was seen being accompanied by two bishops.
"The adopted son of the Archbishop breaking the rules and thinking he is the owner of the place... I'm disappointed, Kumo..." Oboro said calmly looking down at Kumo.
"And you" he pointed at Mimiko "Newly a worshipper and already making a mockery of our sacred laws! Did we completly lost the control over the worshippers?!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 pm

"Tell them to get off of us!", Kumo snarled at Oboro, still trying to get up, "They might crush us to death!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:17 pm

"That's enough!!" yelled Oboro "This worshipper broke her vows. Take her to Aeonar" he said, pointing at Mimiko.
The Gargoyle that was stepping on her, grabbed the she-wolf by her neck with the powerful stone jaws "T-The... The mages prison..." she mumbled "Please... No... Not there..."
The Aeonar was called 'mage prison' since only those that possessed magic should be kept there. Everyone feared Aeonar since it was not a nice prison... It was outside Foxxa Plains.

"You are giving too much harsh punishments on the young, Oboro!" said Bliksem walking out of the temple, towards Oboro.
"Your Grace risk too much!" replied Oboro "We cannot have more people breaking our rules! They must be punished or else, the temple will go into chaos"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yeah, well, it's already chaos around here.", Kumo muttered, rolling his eyes, "The trees are poisoned, your sending a poor she-wolf to Aeonar, and I'm being freaking crushed by a gargoyle.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Oboro shook his head, ignoring Kumo. He stared at the Archbishop "Maybe your Grace will be more pleased when he finds out that his star pupil is actually the one who poisoned the tree!"
"What?!" yelled Bliksem
"We found sample of his fur around the tree and the poison is the one that his class was studing it... All evidences are pointing at him" said Oboro, with some sadness.
Bliksem stared at Kumo "Please... Tell me... My son... That this is not true"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 pm

"Wha...wha... No!", Kumo exclaimed, "He's framing me!" He tried to get up, but couldn't move. "I'm telling the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm

"No!!" screamed Mimiko, trying to get off from the Gargoyle's grasp "It's not his fault! I... I was the one who poisoned the trees!"
"What?!" screamed Oboro with great anger. You could see a lightning storm forming around the temple. Nagoku was not amused...

"Yes! I was the one who poisoned the goddamn tree! Do what you want with me, but leave Kumo out of this!!" Mimiko said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 pm

"Wha.......", Kumo's eyes widened, and his face was full of confusion and shock, "No....You couldn't have.....Why?!?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

"Then it's decided!" exclaimed Oboro "I sentece this traitor to death. And this one was surely helping her since both were seen together all the time. Take him to Aeonar."
"No! I won't let you hurt him!" yelled Mimiko and she bit her own leg. The blood that came out of the wound started making waves knocked out everyone nearby, even the Gargoyles, exept Kumo.
"B-Blood magic?" mumbled Kumo, free from the grasp of the Gargoyle that fainted. Blood magic was forbidden by all temples since it corrupted the caster and would turn them into monsters, learned from demons but it was very powerful.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

"Why did you do it...", Kumo mumbled, his voice cracking, "Blood magic? Poison? Are you some kind of spy for the devil or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:42 pm

"N-No! I..." mumbled Mimiko, looking at the ground "I admit... I learned blood magic, I thought it would make me a better wolf... And the poisoning... It's because I don't trust Nagoku" when she said that, a tree nearby went on fire because of a lightning bolt that came out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Kumo flinched from the lightning. "I know some say that he has a shadow wolf...but that gives you no right to kill the sacred trees!" He then snarled at Mimiko, "I-I hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm

"I... I... I'm sorry!!" screamed Mimiko and she ran away from the temple, losing herself in the middle of the forest.

"Argh..." growled Oboro, standing up "I had a feeling... That she was dabbling in blood magic... But to knock out so many... I never knew she had such power"
"No one was expecting this..." said Bliksem, also standing up "Are you alright, Oboro?"
"If you had me act sooner, this would not have happened! Now we have a blood mage on escape and no way to track her down!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next