Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Kumo: -

"The throne, perhaps? He's the father of the queen, but Tyr was never a man of power" said Jamie "Nagoku would never let this happen... But most of our forces were there, and Nagoku is... Of course!! Tyr might have been working with Mohoku all the time! Destroying Nagoku's army, he'll be much more weak and Tyr will use this advantage to claim the throne and all the territories of Nagoku!" she said then growled "That bastard! I'll cut his lying throat myself! If it wasn't for Morrigan's mother, we would be dead!"

"Don't talk like if I weren't present, lass" said the old wolf.
"I'm... I'm sorry. But what should we call you? You never told us your name"
"Names are pretty, but useless. The Chasind folk call me Flemeth. I suppose that'll do"
"The Flemeth from the Wilds? Daveth was right... You're the Witch of the Wilds, aren't you?"
"So what? I know a bit of magic and it served you well"

Terra: -

It has been said around the temple of Woods that a lot of Hanagami's worshippers were betraying their own Goddness and joining Mohoku's army against Nagoku's. A lot of Gargoyles tried to stop them, but the number was very large. The Archbishop, Pyll, was trying her best to find out what Mohoku wants with the worshippers, but her tentatives were in vain.

"Momma... Mumma, I'm hungry..." mumbled one of Terra's pups that were sleeping next to her. The puppy was Morte. The other puppies were still sleeping and Rovina was biting Tristezza's ear.

Tempo: -

In the pacific temple of Tendoku. Nothing unnusual was happening, since the worshippers of Time were neutral and were only reading their books and training the art of pausing the time around them. No one attacked them, which was strange... Kabegami was always trying to claim Tendoku's temple, but she failed. Maybe she's giving some time... But it was too suspicious.

Tempo woke up when two Gargoyles were carrying him to an unknown chamber inside the temple. Tempo did not know why they were dragging up.

Last edited by Rocketai on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:23 pm

"I wonder where that traitor is now...", he growled through closed teeth. His eyes widened, "What if he's attacking the temple or something? What if Mohoku's army is at the temple, burning the trees---or worse---killing my father!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 pm

"Morte, you are nine years old. Don't you know where I keep the food stock?" Terra mumbled, still sleepy. Then the blur of her other pups came into focus. She pushed Rovina's head away from Tristezza.
--
"Put me down, you crazies!" I barked, thoroughly upset. "Wait a sec... where are we and why are you taking me here?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Kumo: -

"You're right! I don't doubt that Mohoku's army is already marching towards the temple of lightning! Without our army to protect, the temple only has a couple of Gargoyles and few soldiers." said Jamie, then she turned to Flemeth "What I don't understand is why are you helping us, Flemeth? Don't you think that helping us will make Mohoku hunt you down for saving Nagoku's servants?"
"Well, we don't need all Gargoyles dying, do we? I have nothing with Nagoku, but Mohoku gives me the nerves. It's already a relief that someone is standing against his powerful fire army. And I'm in no threat since anyone that dares to enter in the wilds and attack me, will get lost and maybe get devoured by the traps that I planted them" Flemeth said.

Jamie turned to face Kumo "We wasted too much time, we have to go to the temple of lightning and warn them---or what's left of them---about Mohoku's plan. I'm not very sure if that's what Tyr is planning. What other reason he need to kill the King? Otto will not let him get away with this, there would be civil war!"

"Otto? You mean Sir Otto? The Lord of Redcliff?" asked Kumo, while remembering that Sir Otto was the younger brother of Alexar's deceased mother.

"I suppose..." mumbled Jamie, you could see that a plan was forming on her face "Otto's army wasn't at the fortress, so he still has all his men. I know him, he's a good wolf, respected and popular by all the lords of the country. Of course! Tyr will need every support of the lords here to make him get full control and maybe hand them to Mohoku, but Sir Otto is much more respected then Tyr since he was the king's uncle. If we have his help, we'll be able to bring Tyr down"

"So that's it?" asked Flemeth "You're going to this Sir Otto and ask for his help?"
"I'm sure Kumo would like to check his old home first... Right, Kumo?" asked Jamie, staring at Kumo.

Terra: -

"Aww... Momma... But, I uhh..." Morte thought for a while "I'm not feeling well" he lied.

Tempo: -

The Gargoyles did not respond since they were made of stone and would only answer to their master.
"Calm down, Tempo..." a familiar voice said, in the other side of the temple. Tempo recognized the wolf as the Archbishop, Laiko. He was reading a book with a hourglass next to it. "Maybe you're aware that every worshipper of Tendoku must go through a test. And if you pass, you'll become a full bishop." he calmly said, not taking his eyes out of the book.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 am

Kumo nodded vigorously, not saying a word. He knew if he did, he would start balling his eyes out. Not wanting to look like a mushy fuzzball in front of his crush, he lifted his tail high. "Lets go.", he mumbled, looking around. He then noticed that he had no sense of direction at this current time. He lowered his head, unsure where he should go, and which was the right way.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 pm

"Now you're set then? Ready to be Gargoyles?" asked Flemeth.
"We were always ready" answered Jamie.
"Now, before you go, there's one more thing I can offer"

"The stew is bubbling, mother" said Morrigan, appearing out of the hut "Shall we have two guests for the lunch, or none?"
"The Gargoyles are leaving shortly, girl. And you're going with them" said Flemeth.
"Such a shame--What?!"
"You heard me! The last time I looked you had ears, hahaha!" laughed Flemeth.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 pm

"It'd be a pleasure for you to come with us, Morrigan.", Kumo slightly smiled, "You seem to be a wonderful fighter."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 pm

"Not to...... Look a horse gift in the mouth, but... Won't that cause us more trouble? Out of the Wilds, she's a blood mage" said Jamie.
"If you don't want our help, illegal mages, young lady, perhaps I should have left you in that tower" said Flemeth.
"Point... Taken..."

"Have I no say in this?!" asked Morrigan.
"You have been itching to get out of the wilds for years, here's your chance" replied Flemeth and she looked at the Gargoyles "Her magic will be useful and she knows the Wilds and how to get pass the horde"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"I want her to come, how about you, Jamie?", Kumo looked over at the other Gargoyle, "We need as much help as we can."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 pm

"I suppose you're right... The Gargoyles get every help they can get, no matter their past or abilities" said Jamie.
"I'm so pleased, to have your approval" said Morrigan, sarcastically.
Jamie sighed "Very well. She can come with us"

"Allow me to get my things, if you please" said Morrigan and she went inside the hut. A minute later, she leaves the hut with her staff and a pack "I am at your disposal, Gargoyles. I suggest we go to a village north here. 'Tis not far, and you'll find what you need there. Or if you prefer, I shall simply be your silent guide. The choice is yours" the witch replied.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

"I suppose. The Lightning Temple is north too, I think. We could stop there to get our supplies, and then head up there......but what if we're to late....", Kumo hung his head low, "Ugh, I don't know....Jamie, what do you think...?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Jamie shrugged "We cannot throw ourselves in the middle of the temple blind. We have to get money and more equipament before we face the temple" she said.
Morrigan turned to face Flemeth "Farewell, mother. Do not forget the stew on the fire. I would hate to return to a burned down hut."
"Bah! 'Tis far more likely that you'll see this entire area, along with my hut, swallowed up by Mohoku" Flemeth said, agressive.
"I... All I meant was..."
"Yes, I know... Do try to have fun, dear"

The party succefully left the Wilds and they got into a street that would lead to the small village that Morrigan mencioned. A group of bandits stopped them and the would-be leader said "Wake up, gentleman!" he signed to the other wolves "We have more visitors. I bet the fellow here is the leader" he pointed at Kumo.
"Err... They don't look like the others... Y'know, uh..." mumbled another bandit, next to him "Maybe we should let these ones pass"
"Nonsense!" the leader replied "Greetings, travelers!"
"Highway men" whispered Jamie "Preying on those fleeing Mohoku, I bet"
"They are fool to get in our way. I say, teach them a lesson" said Morrigan.

"Is that how you greet other people? Tsk, tsk, tsk... A few 10 silver and you're free to go" answered the leader.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 pm

"Or you fools let us pass right now before I rip your sick heads off.", Kumo snarled. He didn't know why he was suddenly full of a new flame of rage. "So move. Now."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 pm

"Uhh... I don't like the look of this one... He'll turn me into a bread!!" screamed the bandit next to him and he ran away.
"Bah!! Coward! We finally found something fun to play with, lads!" said the bandit leader.

8 bandits are now hostile.

5 attacked Kumo and he succefully dodged 3 and the other 2 were able to make some marks on his fur.
2 attacked Jamie and she was able to dodge all of them and kill one by using her knife in the bandit's neck.
Morrigan was able to kill one of the bandits that attacked Kumo by throwing a curse on him and he killed himself.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Kumo snarled at the last two bandits, taking a step forward. "You scared?", he growled through bared fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

"Scared?!" snarled the bandit "Watch out your mouth, punk!" and he charged against Kumo.

Jamie was able to kill two more bandits.
Morrigan shapeshifted into a large bear and killed 3 bandits easily.
Only two more bandits are left and they are attacking Kumo.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:21 pm

"Ooh~ You shouldn't have done that.", Kumo smirked. He dodged a slash from one of the bandits and took a step back. He took a deep breath and then let out a loud howl, "PIIIIIIKKKKAAAAAAAAA-----CHHHHHHUUUUUUU!" He sent lightning bolts toward the two enemies.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 pm

The two bandits quickly turned black of the lightning shock and they fell on the ground, dead.

In the corpses of the bandits, you were able to find 30 silver, a dagger (new) and a dirty pants.

The party walked through the streets and saw the village at the horizon. It was a very pretty landscape because the sun was right behind it.

"So, there it is. Lothering. Pretty as a painting" said Jamie
"Ahhh... So you finally decided to re-join us?" said Morrigan, sarcastically "Falling on your blade in grief seemed like too much trouble, I take it?"
"Is it my being upset so hard to understand?" exclaimed Jamie, defensive "Just what would you do if your mother died?"
"Before or after I stopped laughing?"
"Riiiiiiight, very creepy... Forget I asked."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:29 pm

"Shutt upp, you two.", Kumo muttered, eats flattened to his head, "Lets just get the supplies and head toward the Lightning Temple. Wolves could be dying right now."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm

"Very well, Kumo" said Jamie, ignoring Morrigan "Let's go to the village whenever you're ready"

At the village, the situation was very bad... Wolves were thrown in the streets like if they were junk. All were poor, sick and injured and most were begging for money.

There were almost none guards there. Only one wolf in a massive armor, covering almost everything in its body, only the head was exposed. The soldier noticed that Kumo's party just arrived and he said "You there! If you're looking for save shelter. I'll warn you, there's none to be found"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"No, sorry.... someone told us we could find some supplies here? Do you have any left?", Kumo mumbled, trying to ignore the wolves in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

The soldier shrugged "I don't know. Lothering is lost. If you're looking for jobs and money, check the board over there" he pointed at a board nearby a temple "There are works there that the payment is good... For these troubled times and would make the village a great favor"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 pm

"Well.... we're in kind of a tight shift. I promise I'll come back when I have some free time.", he dipped his head to the guard and turned to the two females, "Lets go to the temple. We'll just have to count on our wits to defend what we love."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 pm

"What? You're going to pray and ask for safety?" asked Morrigan "Nagoku is weak now and he won't be able to help us. We're on our own"
"I never thought I would say this..." mumbled Jamie "...but Morrigan's right. 90 per cent of Nagoku's army and all Gargoyles were there, in the battle with Mohoku, since we thought that victory was certain because of Tyr's army. When a god's army is completly destroyed, the god itself grows weak and can do nothing more to help its worshippers"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

"Then what can we do?", Kumo sighed, falling backward limply. He felt like giving up. It was just so hard to keep going on when he knew that even his god was almost defeated. He wiped away some tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next