Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Then Kumo felt a great pain in his head and something in his head screamed at him, saying a weird language. It looked like a black wolf with deep red eyes, staring at him, and a sound that looked like from a train echoed in Kumo's head and everything turned black.

---

Kumo slowly opened his eyes and he was lying down in a warm bed, with blankets up to his chin. He looked at the roof of the tent that had some holes with some sun rays coming out of it.
He looked at the other side and saw Jamie preparing some poultices with green herbs. She noticed that he was awake and a big smile took her face "Ah! You're awake! Caill shall be pleased" she said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:11 pm

"Wha....what happened....where are we..?", Kumo mumbled trying to slowly sit up. He was still too weak, he plopped back down on the bed, looking around. "Are we back in camp...who--who was that black wolf...?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

"Don't worry... The Ritual made me confused as well. We are at camp of the Gargoyles." said Jamie smilling.
"Ahh... So our new brother is awake?" said Caill, entering in the tent "It is finished. You've passed all tests and is now a full Gargoyle"
"Two more deaths..." mumbled Jamie "In my Ritual only one of us died, but it was.... Horrible" she shook her head slowly "I'm glad at least one of you made it through"
Caill looked at Kumo "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

"Weak....dizzy...and a little sick.", Kumo shrugged, lifting his head, "But I'll live through it." He chuckled, but his voice was full of sadness. Unlike the others...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:28 pm

"Take some time. Whenever you're ready, meet me at the reunion hall" said Caill and he left the tent.
"Ya heard the commander. You should waste the time you have until night to buy some supplies and rest. I'll be here if you need anything" said Jamie and she continued making the poultices.

What do you wish to do?
- Explore the camp.
- Talk with the quartermaster for supplies.
- Rest at Jamie's tent until night.
- Talk with Jamie.
- Pray at the temple of Nagoku.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Talk with Jamie?))
"So....Jamie... hi?", Kumo mumbled, knowing that he sounded like an idiot, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:30 pm

"Hey there, Kumo" said Jamie, smilling "I'm curious. How you were recruited into the Gargoyles?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 pm

"Long story.", Kumo chuckled, "You sure you wanna hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"What other reason would I ask?" she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

"True, true..", he nodded, "Okay, but don't say I warned you." He slowly sat up, "There was news of the trees getting poisoned. Trying to figure out who it was, me and my roommate, Mimiko, snuck out and investigated. We were attacked by Gargoyles and it turned out that Mimiko was the one that poisoned them and she was a blood mage..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear... It's very sad to hear when someone you trusted was actully something that you weren't expecting... Aaaaand? What happened after this?" said Jamie.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 pm

"Then this other wolf came, and it was Nogoku in another body! He said that I was chosen and I came here.", He shrugged, "Not so long story....but it wasn't short."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 pm

"Wow, so Nagoku himself appeared and chose you? You must be very special then." said Jamie then she shrugged "I bet you want to know how I got here as well... Since I'm a dog, I was a a slave. I grew up in the alienage of the city of Denerim, which is in the north of here. The alienage is where the dogs live, and dogs are very bad treated here in your country because of our past. Since then, wolves consider themselves superior then dogs. I remember the very day when I was recruited into the gargoyles. Me and my cousin was going to have an arranged marriage that our parents chose for us." she explained, but her voice was becoming angry "The son of the lord came to the alienage with some friends and tried to abuse the females. I tried to fight back, but someone hit my head with a glass. I woke up in a dungeon with the other females. I killed every guard inside the palace with my own teeth, and I killed the lord's son that tried to abuse me and he killed my fiancé. Caill appeared outside the palace and he saw what I did to the guards. They would put me in a prison until the lord would come and decide my fate until Caill appeared and used the Right of Conscription on me and I was recruited"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

"Wow...", Was all that Kumo could say. He was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Jamie shrugged "I guess everyone had a unnusual past to become a Gargoyle... At any rate, if I were you I wouldn't waste my time talking with me. You should go to the quartermaster to buy supplies and explore the camp until night. I'm guessing that Caill will send us into a real battle against Mohoku's army, so don't expect Stupid creatures attack us"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

"Okay.", Kumo nodded, standing up. He nuzzled Jamie and ran out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 pm

What do you want to do now?
- Explore the camp.
- Talk with the quartermaster for supplies.
- Rest at Jamie's tent until night.
- Talk with Jamie.
- Pray at the temple of Nagoku.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Talk with the quartermaster))
"Hmm.... where would the quartermaster's tent be...", Kumo question gazing around.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Kumo walked around the camp until he saw the leather armored wolf in front of a forge. Kumo went to talk to him "Have you seen a wolf running about? Young female, red fur. Carrying a suit of chain?" he asked when he saw Kumo.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Kumo thought back to what he'd seen today. Noo...no....no... He shook his head, "Sorry, I haven't seen her.."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:11 pm

"Blasted! Where did she go?" he mumbled looking at the sides "That suit better be here or, by Nagoku, I'll..." he stopped and looked at Kumo "Oh... Err, pardon my manners, my problems are no concern of yours, I'm sure. I'm the quartermaster. Did you come for supplies?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 pm

"Yep.", Kumo nodded, "So....what supplies do I need...?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:20 pm

"Let me know what you like" the quartermaster said and showed Kumo his supplies.

He was sellng armors of leather (light), iron (medium), platinum (heaviest) and drake bone (massive). The light is the cheapest and good for agility people,the medium, heavy and massive are more expensive but great for strong wolves.
Kumo has 2 golden coins, given to him by Nagoku.
(( 1 gold = 100 silver; 1 silver = 10 bronze ))

Light armor = 20 silver
Medium armor = 60 silver
Heavy armor = 1 gold
Massive armor = 1 gold and 60 silver

The quartermaster is also selling life potions that heals you and your allies (( I'll warn you when your life is weak ))
If you die, you'll return to life, but will be more weak.

The quartermaster also sells stamina potions (( when you use too much a power or it's fighting for too long, your stamina grows weak and your attacks are less effective. These potions will do the trick ))

Each potion is 5 silver.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm

"I'll take the medium armor and three potions please.", Kumo nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:30 pm

"There you go" the quartermaster gave the iron armor and the potions to Kumo "Enjoy" he smiled.

What you want to do now?
- Explore the camp (( just so you know, exploring the camp will tell you what's in the camp and the people you can talk to ))
- Crap! I forgot something! Gotta return to the quartermaster.
- Talk to Jamie.
- Sleep at Jamie's tent until night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next