Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Explore the camp))
Kumo thanked the quartermaster and rushed out of the tent. He looked around, unsure of what to do. Maybe visit Jamie again? Or explore? "Exploring sounds good.", he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Kumo walked around the camp, and there was a lot to see. There was a priest praying alongside with other wolves, a wolf with massive armor in front of a small camp with some mages doing magic, a cage with a prisoner inside and a guard in front of the cage, a nurse taking care of some ingured wolves and gargoyles training with hay dummies.

Which one you want to talk to?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Curious, Kumo padded over to where the prisoners were, "Who are these wolves?", he tilted his head slight to the left at the guard.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

(( there's only one prisoner inside the cage xD ))

"Oh, this mutt here? He's a bloody coward! Caught him last night sneaking around the camp, deserting. This is an offence. Now you gargoyles are going to war while I have to stay here and watch this prisoner until he is hanged" said guard.

You can try to talk with the prisoner to find out why he deserted.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm

"Okay.", he nodded, padding up to the cage, "Why did you try to desert this place?" He asked the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 pm

The guard nodded and sat on a nearby chair, away from the cage.

The prisoner said "I... I will tell you if you can give me some food and water. They locked me up here and I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 pm

"Fine..", he mumbled, taking out what the prisoner wanted, "So tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

"Thank you. You're a kind soul" said the prisoner "Yesterday, one of the mages here that guards the chest full of magic items got real drunk. I was able to pick pocket him and get the key. When I was sneaking around camp to try and open the chest, some gargoyles got me, and thought that I was deserting. You can even have the key. Here"

Received: Key to Mages' Chest.

"Thanks again for the food. May Nagoku rain blessings upon you" said the prisoner.

At night, you can open a chest that it's guarded by a mage in the magi camp (the one with the wolf in massive armor) and retrive what its inside the box.

What do you want to do now?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

"Hmm..... I better go back to the tent..", Kumo mumbled, running back where he had slept before. "Hi Jamie." He waved at her and dropped his supplies next to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

"Hey" she said "So... Ready to sleep and receive thousands of orders at night?" she asked, also lying down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 pm

"Huh?", he tilted his head to one side, "What do you mean?" He laid down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:10 pm

"At night, you'll receive your first orders as a gargoyles. Duh!" said Jamie, chuckling "Didn't you heard Caill talking? We'll have a reuinion at night and every Gargoyle will be summoned"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

"Oh yeahhh...", Kumo nodded, "Silly me." He chuckled, rolling over onto his back so he was staring up at the tent ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 pm

"Well, let's sleep now" Jamie said.

----

While sleeping, Kumo had horrible nightmares with the strange black wolf figure with bloody eyes staring at him and screaming unknown words.

----

Kumo woke up with some wolf making some armors fell on the ground "Jeez, man... Be careful with that!" said one of the wolves "I know, just put it on my back already!"
Kumo looked at the side, where Jamie would be sleeping now but her bed was empty. He stood up and wore the medium armor that he brought. This night will have war.

Outside the tent, he remembered about the key that the prisoner gave him. The magi camp was empty and the box was there. Will you open the chest?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Scanning the area, he ran forward toward the chest. He took out the key, still on alert. He turned it and it popped open.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Inside the chest, there were 4 heal potions, 3 stamina potions, 4 runes of lightning (you can use these runes in yourself to increase your power with lightning skills) and 2 runes of fire (since you do not have fire skills, you can use the fire, water, ice, etc runes in your armor to increase the immunity) and 4 golden coins. (holy mama)

A horn could be heard from a distance. It was coming from the hall where Caill said he would be making a plan with the other gargoyles. You should go there quickly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

"Oh my Nagoku.....", Kumo blinked, stuffing the items into his pockets. He pricked his ears, hearing the horn. Crap!, he thought, quicky running toward the noise.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"Hey!" said Jamie running behind him "Where you were? I looked everyone around the camp to find you. It's our time to meet with Caill. He said that we both have a job"

When the duo got there, there were three wolves discussing in front of a map of Foxxa Plains. The only wolf that Kumo recognized was Caill, but the golden wolf with the grey wolf next to him, he couldn't recognize them.

"That one is the king of Nagoku's territory, Alexar" whispered Jamie to Kumo pointing at the golden wolf, noticing that he did not know who they were "And the one next to him is Tyr, father of the King's wife."

"I have made my decision, Tyr" said Alexar "I'll stand in the front lines with the Gargoyles"
"You risk too much, Alexar" said Tyr "Mohoku's army are too many for you to be playing the hero in the front lines"
"If that's the case" shrugged Alexar "Perhaps we should wait for the Shadow Wolves for support"
"I must tell you in your fool notion that we have to use the shadow wolves to defend ourselves" said Tyr, with great anger.
"It is not a 'fool notion'. Our fights with the shadow wolves are a thing of the past. And you'll remember who's king"
"Fine" Alexar said, shaking his head "What is your plan?"
"We'll have to make the front lines with the water against fire and then--"
"The gargoyles behind them. I got it" said Alexar
"You can make a signal for my troops to advance in the right time" Tyr suggested.
"Then we should send our best. Send Jamie and the new Gargoyle to the tower of Ishal to signal. It is not a dangerous operation, but it is risky" Alexar said.
"Err, your magesty. We should remember that Mohoku might be present" said Caill, interrupting the two wolves' discussion.
"We haven't seen any large fire wolf in the middle of the enemy's army" Tyr shrugged.
"Isn't that what your men are here for, Caill?" Alexar said, looking at the commander of the Gargoyles.
"I... Yes... Your Magesty" said Caill, a bit nervous.

Alexar looked at Kumo "And this is the new Gargoyle that I heard about? Pleased to meet you. You must be honored to be at the Gargoyle's ranks. Every Gargoyle is needed now"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yes, I am. Thank you.", Kumo dipped his pure white head at him. He sat down next to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

"That's amazing! This will be a battle of legends. A mighty king riding with the legendary Gargoyles" said Alexar, like a small puppy, hearing a story.
"Yes, Alexar..." said Tyr, walking away from the map "...Everthing will go according to the plan..."

---

"You heard the king" said Caill, in front of his bonfire with the duo behind him. It was very dark and you could hear the horns outside the fortress and the army marching "You both will have to go to the tower and light up the beacon"
"What? I won't be in the battle?" asked Jamie.
"No, so you'll have to your best" he said.
"What if Mohoku appears?"
"If he does, then leave it to us. I don't want any heroic moments from neither of you. Mohoku is a God, not a normal foe. Any questions?" asked Caill.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:43 pm

"Yeah, where will the fire be so we can light it up...", he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"You have to cross the bridge where we came from and go into the stairs, up to the tower. When you are in the top floor of the tower, leave to Jamie that she'll know what to look for." said Caill.
"I get it... I get it..." mumbled Jamie "Just so you know, if the king ever asks me to put on a dress and dance the Remigold, I'm drawing the line. Worshippers or no."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Kumo stared at Jamie, "Why would he ask you to do that...?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm

"I don't know!" Jamie shrugged "It might be a good distraction. We can kill Mohoku's gargoyles while they laugh and watch me dancing" she chuckled.
Caill sighed "Alright... I must go with the king now. I'll be in the front lines with him"
"Caill... May Nagoku watch over your path" said Jamie, now serious.
"May he watch over us all" Caill answered and he departed.

---

Komu and Jamie crossed the bridge and they watched in the horizon the trees in flames "Mohoku's army..." Jamie mumbled. It seemed very, very large because the whole forest was on fire. Looking down at the bridge, you could could see Nagoku's army. The fire wolves left the forest, all of them on flames and they also had fire golems, humanoid creatures, 10 feet tall, made of steel, forged by Mohoku himself. In Nagoku's side, they had the Gargoyles and other allies like water archers and ice catapults. This battle was going to be very bloody...

"Let's go" said Jamie to Kumo, while crossing the bridge.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 pm

"Aww crap...", he muttered under his breath as he stayed close to Jamie. "We're probably going to die, aren't we..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next