Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Elemental Gods (free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

"Hi." Kumo mumbled, sitting down next to Jamie, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Jamie shrugged "Fine, I guess... Just... Having a lot in mind... First we were concentrating on the Maker, then at Mohoku, now on the temple and next is Sir Otto. And we may be the only Gargoyles left on Nagoku's side" she said and she threw a rock at the fire.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"Yeah....but right now, I have only one thing in mind..", Kumo stared into the bright flames, "I'm thinking of a strong-hearted, kind, beautiful she-wolf....and her name's Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 pm

"I..." Jamie mumbled and her face turned scarlet "You... You don't mean it..." she said, turning her face to the other side, to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"No, I really do. The first time I set my eyes on you, I've liked you. You're so head-strong, even though your species is discriminated by wolves...", Kumo's cheeks flushed red.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:19 pm

"I... You... You're the... First one to say that..." she said and smiled "I'm... I'm actually a wolf-dog" she said, and her smile ran away from her face.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 pm

"What's wrong?", Kumo tilted his head to one side seeing her change of face, "Being a wolf-dog isn't bad. It's great."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"No, you don't understand... I... I've got to tell you something..." she said and she started clawing the grass "I'm actually--"
"HEEEEY GUUUUUUUYSSSSS!!" screamed Anders dizzy "I'VE... YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS ONE!!" he said "This... This.... This bird walks into a bar and..."
"Anders! You're drunk!" said Jamie.
"NoooooOOoOoo! You... Gotta hear... This...!! THIS BIRD WALKS INTO A BAR AND..... Hahha... HHAHAHAHAHH and he ... hahehahHAHHHAHhaheha HE SAYS ahahahehEHheahahhaehaha!!" Anders... 'said'.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ugh.", Kumo muttered, slapping his head with one paw. He then turned to Jamie, "What did you want to say again...?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

"NO! YOU... You didn't... HEArd tHIs OnEee YET!!" said Anders "Th... ThE bIrD JUST ...h hehaheahhaHAHEHAHhahheahHAUA!!" Anders snorted and fell on the ground.
Jamie shook her head "Ooh... Smells like a brewery" then she looked at Kumo "Oh... Uhh... I just wanted to warn you that your meat is on fire" she pointed at the bonfire and there was a meat there, which was already burned.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

"Oh, crap!", Kumo ran toward the fire, picking the burnt meat out of the fire. He threw it onto the grass, sticking out his tongue. "Owww...", he mumbled, "Thath hurht!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Jamie chuckled slightly and grabbed Kumo's head, and their faces were almost touching "There... I'll help you" she said slowly and placed some herbs on Kumo's tongue.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Kumo blushed, nodding. "Thanks..", he slightly smiled. He plopped down next to Jamie, "Now tell me... what were you really going to say?" His face showed no emotion, his eyes full of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"It's... I..." she couldn't find the right words "Err... Okay... How am I gonna tell you this...? Did I tell you how exactly I know Sir Otto?" she asked.

(( EDIT: Updated front page with King Alexar's apparence ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 am

"Uhhhh....errrr....no....", Kumo shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 am

Jamie sighed "I'm a bastard! My mother was a maid in the royal castle. She died when she gave birth to me. Sir Otto took me and raised me." she shook her head "The reason he did this... was... well... was because my father was King Damien, which made Alexar... My half-brother, I guess..." she said and her voice went fading.

(( King Damien was Alexar's father ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 am

"So you're royalty? Big deal.", Kumo shrugged, "That makes no difference. Hey. I'm the adopted son of Nagoku's archbishop. That doesn't affect my personality or who I am."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:19 am

She sighed again "Well... You're the first to tell me that... Sorry if I kept a secret. But you're the ADOPTED son of the Archbishop while I am the daughter of the late king. I... I kept a secret because people start treating me as the royal bastard and not Jamie"
"So that means you're the rightful queen!" said Anders, next to her.
"What the... Where did you came from, Anders?"
"I was here all the time..."
"Riiiiiiiiiiight..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:29 am

"Anders, you speak of this to anyone else and your dead meat.", Kumo half-growled at the red wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:31 am

"Ooooh, I'm sooo scared!" said Anders and he hissed at Kumo.
"Enough, boys...." said Jamie.
"Now I'm talking serious... Alexar had no sons nor daughters and you're the last of the royal line... That means--"
"NO!! Absolutely NO! I'm a gargoyle! I'm not a princess! Besides, I have the apparence of a dog! What wolf would want a dog as their queen?!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 am

"Well... Jamie...", Kumo mumbled, "It's really either you, or Tyr..." He didn't look at her, he only stared at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 am

"No... No, no, no, no, no, no and no." she said "I'm a terrible leader... People get lost under my command. If I'm queen, I'll screw the country! No! Maybe... Maybe Sir Otto would be king, since he was Alexar's uncle, even if he's not royal."
"You don't want to be queen?! Why not? A lot of people under your paws! Gold! Carpets! People dying to honor you!" said Anders and he walked in circles around the bonfire and making gestures with his paws.
"NO! Never! I don't want to be queen!"
"Or you become queen and save the country... Or Tyr becomes king and dooms everything..."

Jamie said nothing. She shook her head and hid her face with her paws.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:53 am

Kumo rested his muzzle on her head, "I think you'd be a fine queen, Jamie.", he whispered, "And you don't have to lead alone. I'll be right behind you, through and through."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 am

Jamie walked away from the two and entered in her tent, without a word.

Anders looked at her tent for a minute then he stared at Kumo "Can you believe this? A princess! Walking with us, a bunch of plebeian idiots!" he said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:58 am

Kumo shrugged, rolling over onto his back. "Females..", Kumo muttered under his breath so soft that no one could hear, "Always in denial of what is right in front of them.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gods (free to join!)   Elemental Gods (free to join!) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gods (free to join!)
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next