Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 pm

"Hm?" Kyle looked at Suki then at Crusoe. They might have been talking to each other, but since Kyle could not understand Crusoe...
"Well, I think I'm going to take a nap" he mumbled and climbed the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Crusoe flicked his tail and stood up looking at Suki There's nothing to do in this boring place He sighed, Crusoe was one always wanting constant excitement and entertainment.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:34 pm

"Yeah. Sometimes there's nothing to do here...", Suki mumbled, "Oh! Do you want to visit my friend Nami?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Crusoe grinned If theres something to do rather than sit around i'm there! He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 pm

"You two are going to visit Nami?" asked Kyle, hearing Suki's talk. He jumped out of the tree again "If that's so, then I'm going with you. Nami is my family too"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 pm

"Crusoe!" I yelled, running into the area. "Did he cause you any trouble?" I asked Kyle, just as I would to anyone..
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"We're gonna visit Nami.", Suki explained, "And why would he have caused trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Kyle shook his head "Of course not." he smiled towards Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Crusoe lowered his head and looked up at Jennifer with a sorry expression though he didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 pm

"It's okay, Crusoe." I smiled, petting him. "I just thought he might have bugged you guys or something."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"It's okay... After all, all beautiful riders I have known have well-tamed dragons" Kyle said, giving a smirk towards Jennifer. (( hurrdurr, Kyle, why so serious? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Crusoe looked at Jennifer then to Kyle, He didn't like Jennifer's comment but did not show any sign of annoyance. He stood at Jennifer's side waiting, He was getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I was speechles, blushing, yet smiling. "Th-th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Kyle looked at Jennifer for a moment. He tilted his head to a side then he smiled "No problem!" he said happily. "Now, let's go see Nami. She might have thought we forgot about her"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Crusoe grinned and nudged Jennifer Hey, You couldn't make it more obvious, you head over heels He chuckled knowing that Kyle wouldn't have heard Crusoe
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm

"Nami." said Kyle looking at Jen "My father's dragoness" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 pm

"Am not!" I turned to Kyle, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

"...." Kyle tilted his head to one side and looked curious at Jennifer then he shook his head "Nevermind... Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Crusoe trotted behind Kyle grinning looking at Jennifer You humans hide love , whats there to be scared of?
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:17 pm

"Crusoe, we can discuss this later."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

"Silly humans.", I laughed, speaking in dragon so the riders couldn't understand, "When they like other humans, they hide their feelings."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm

"I don't hide my feelings" said Kyle, understanding some words from Suki, since his father once teach him while talking about dragons "I thought you knew that already, Suki. When I'm sad, I don't get scared of crying, when I'm angry, I don't hesitate to kill people, when I'm hungry... Wait, that's not a emotion" he said, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Crusoe nodded Yes, Its just Stupid. Why would you love someone and remain silent, You'll just lose them and your left feeling sorry for yourself and kicking yourself for not saying anything. He replied to Suki but looked at Kyle and laughed at his translation.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 pm

"Don't pretend I can't hear you." I said playfuly. "Oh, I get it..." I winked at my little dragon. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)   The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ride Of A Lifetime (An Original Dragon Rider RP-Accepting)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next