Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2

Go down 
+4
firestripe77
Goldenstarfc
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Kal, Midori." she smiled. "I'm Serena Ashley, Snake's cousin. You can call me Serena. Snake?! It's Serena! Someone told me Ocean was here! Is he?!" Serena yelled at Snake.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 pm

"I can't believe that Snake has such a pretty thing of a cousin. I'm jealous" said Kal laughing, he then heard another voice "Hello? Looks like we have company" he said smelling the air.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Serena blushed. "Why, thank you." she said, combing through her hair with her fingers. "You... busy the rest of the day?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Maggie Grinned jumping to her feet "Hello" She cautiously yet excitedly made her way toward the scent of others flicking her tail anxioulsy.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm

"Um... hi... who are you?" Serena said, akwardly.

Erin gladly ate. When Bree had finished, she drove to the shoe store.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Meggie nodded her head "Meggie, Louise, Fader at your service" she grinned "who might you be?" she cocked her head to the side examining the others.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:11 pm

"Serena Ashley."(WB)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, hey, Serena. Midori, get Ocean out of his cage and onto a leash, we'll show him to her. Kal, you help too.", Snake replied boredly, then turned to Meggie. "The name's Snake. That's Midori, Kal'Hirol, and Serena Ashley."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 pm

"Snake! Missed ya! I had no clue you had such a stylish taste!" she said, motioning to her outfit. "And such ho- cu- wond- nice friends!" she said, cutting off multiple words.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"It's Kal'Hirol" said Kal going inside the lab. "Hey there, fella" he said to Ocean realesing him from his cage and putting a leash "We gotta introduce you to new people"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:38 pm

"How wonderful.", Ocean muttered, trying to get free.
---
"Settle down, Ocean.", Midori akwardly said, not knowing how to handle children.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

"Bree and Erin went somewhere.", Snake nodded, ignoring that wonderful comment she said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

"Ocean! It's me, Serey(S-air-ee)!" Serena yelled to her little couisin.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 pm

"Let's go Shade!" said Mier "We are getting pretty close to the city... Only a few kilometres"
---
Kal mumbled to himself. He never liked family reunion.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

"Who?", Ocean asked, confused.
---
"Oh soften up, buddy.", Midori elbowed Kal.
---
"Almost to 432, Ocean, and Aunt Lora.", Shade grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

"Yup!" said Mier grinning as well "When aunt Lora noticed that I'm healed, I'm gonna ask her to make her delicious cookies for us all!"

---

"Ah... Well... I just don--" said Kal but then he stopped and smelled the air "This... Smell.." he said with the eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 pm

"Yeah!", Shade laughed, landing in the grassy field that was near the house, the usual landing pad for the group.
---
432 looked up, alert, "Someone just landed.", he whispered, "Sounds like Shade."
---
"It's called toxic fumes, buddy.", Midori replied, "Get used to it. It's in the city."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm

"Aunt Lora? Ocean? 432?" said Mier while landing.
---
Aunt Lora in quick movement went to the door and saw Mier and Shade "Mier!! Shade!!" she screamed running towards them "Oh! You won't believe how much I was worried about you both!"
---
"What?" laughed Kal "No! I mean... I smell something... Looks like the homebrew of the Elder of time... I can detect that smell anywhere. Someone was lucky enough to grab one!" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

432 followed Aunt Lora's footsteps, shooshing his way across the field. "Wait for me D:", he whined.
---
"Good for them.", Midori concluded.
---
Shade waved slightly. "Everyone okay? You? Ocean? 432?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Mier was getting worried "Where's Ocean? I can't sense him in the house"
---
Aunt Lora started crying "Mier... Kal'Hirol kidnapped Ocean... And I think he works for Snake..." she said "I'm sorry... I tried my best in protect Ocean but Hirol eventually captured him"
---
"Ahh... If it weren't for this job... I would so go and steal it" Kal said making a sad face "But if it's the homebrew, then there must be another dragon here in-city"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 pm

"Well duh, what did you think? We were the only dragons in this city? In the whole world, we have the most most dragon-populated city.", Midori nodded.
---
"Oh....no....", Shade covered his mouth with his hand, eyes wide.
---
432 finally reached the group. "You guys....okay?", he heard sniffles and hiccups for air, but hey, they could be either laughing or crying. How would he know?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

"Haha! Still. You must be dang lucky to get the Elder of Time homebrew" said Kal laughing.
---
"WHAT?!?!" screamed Mier. She didn't know if she would scream, if she would get angry, if she would start crying. Tears dropped from her draconic eyes and all her teeth were exposed as she lightly growled.
---
Aunt Lora said nothing. She knew how bad Mier felt, it was no use to try calm her down.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well, why don't we let this little squirt run around without the leash.", Midori pointed to Ocean, "The collar will keep him in human form, so he can't fly away."
---
Shade sighed, laying a hand on Mier's shoulder. He knew that he couldn't calm her down, and he was doing a stinky job at fighting back tears himself.
---
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 pm

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna kill him!!" said Mier almost whispering, but there was a great hate in her voice.
---
"Mier..." said aunt Lora "I know how you feel, but that's not--" "What you want me to do?!" interrupted Mier screaming "Sit here and wait until a miracle happens?! Wait until they throw Ocean's corpse in the street for the dogs?! Wait until they realize how bad is their actions and release him for mercy's sake?!?"
---
"Well, ask Snake" said Kal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next