Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2

Go down 
+4
firestripe77
Goldenstarfc
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

(( sure you can join! ^^ you can make your form in this thread https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com/fantasy-animal-roleplays-f5/living-among-us-dragon-rp-accepting-t36-285.htm (since it's active) and here it's the form:

Code:
Username:
Name:
Character type(nisenoningen, hunters, humans, etc):
Description/picture(dragon, only filled in if you are a Nisenoningen or just a normal dragon):
Description/Picture(human):
Crush(can be human, Nisenoningen, normal dragon):
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Bio:

If you want to have a crush is someone, here are the list of the characters of the active players:
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com/fantasy-animal-roleplays-f5/living-among-us-joining-thread-accepting-t15.htm

I don't know what we need... I think we already have a lot of hunters, but they are the most active group... Do what you wish ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm

((bump... ai guess?))
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm

"Ohh! Shoes! I really want some shoes as well!" said Bree.

Kal'Hirol yawned while lying down in the top of the tree "Waaahhhhh!! Dang it... I'm so bored... I wonder where Snakey is.."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 pm

"So... you and Midori?" Erin asked her friend. "Where d'you rank him on the friend-o-meter?" She turned on the exit, nearing WalMart.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm

"Wha... What do you mean 'friend-o-meter'?" Bree asked looking at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 pm

"When people dunno what I mean by friend-o-meter... What is ze world comin' to!?" Erin said dramaticaly, the last part with a french accent. "But you know, enemy, aquaintince, friend, good friend, great friend, best friend, crush, boyfriend, true love, future husband?" she listed off the 'friend-o-meter' rankings from least to most as she pulled into the parking lot, looking for a parking space.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

"Oh. He's a very nice guy, I like him." said Bree starting to blush. She never liked to discuss this kind of subject, not even with her best friends.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 pm

"C'mon! Gimme a ranking! I know how he ranks you, although he'd never tell me, I know that kind of thing, being his older-by-three-month cousin." Erin said, trying to get Bree to spit it up. "I'll tell you, if you tell me your ranking."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

"Uhh... Then why don't you ask him if you're so eager?" asked Bree "I... I don't like to talk about this kind of thing, if you understand what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:30 pm

"Dang." Erin said, parking. "He likes you, you know. And I'm assuming you like him. Anyway, let's get iPod stuff and wine." She hopped out of her car, and headed towards WalMart.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm

"Right behind you" Bree said jumping out of the car and following Erin.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

"Y'know what we should do?" Erin asked. Her and Bree were inside the building. Erin was looking at iPods and iPod cases.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm

"Uhh... Buy an iPod? I don't need one, my cellphone have some similar things to an iPod, so you can buy one for yourself" said Bree looking at the iPod models.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

"Well, that, and play a prank on Kal." Erin took down the example iPod that was on a string-like thing. She tried it out. "Yeah, this is nice." she said, picking up a box, and a water-proof iPod case. She put them in her cart. She then picked up an iDog and an iCat. "Which one should I get?" she asked Bree.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

"W-Wait a sec" said Bree starting to laugh "How you're gonna do a prank on Kal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

"So, see how these cases are seven dollars? Well, Kal gave me his iPod so I could find the right size case, and you can gift wrap the case with the iPod for three dollars. So we could get this case," Erin picked up a pink case. "and his iPod, and get it gift wrapped. He won't find out until we rip up the recipt in front of him, then he won't be able to return it. And then, we'll have spent all his money on something he didn't want. But, which iAnimal should i get for me out of these two?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm

"I don't know... It doesn't seem nice do this with him... Making a prank is a thing but wasting his money in something he didn't want is another thing... Why you hate him so much, by the way?" she asked feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 pm

((So what if I Just be a male Nisenoningen seeings as there are 8 females and 7 males. Would that be ok? Or i can just be a dragon ^^ its fine with me. ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 pm

"Well, technically, he does want it. If you want protection for your iPod, then it doesn't really matter what color it is. Plus, for all we know, his favorite color is pink, soo..." Erin put the iCat in her cart, while putting the iDog back. "Oh, and I hate him because he said something mean about my Snakey..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm

((whatever you like, although Joey, my char, would enjoy a cute female hunter 16 or under...))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm

(( not only Joey but Kal'Hirol (one of my char), that it's always hitting on women, would be pleased as well, LOL!
But it's your choice, don't chose what we please or what it seems right, we have absolutely no control over your characters, 'kay? ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Bree rolled her eyes. Those kind of hate are really weird..., she thought. "His favorite colour is brown," she said "I remember him saying in the night when we ate barbecue, he told Snake to make a brown fire since it's his favorite colour"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

((Oooh... Rocketai, we should both make a girl charrie for each-other's boys!))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 pm

"His second favorite color could be pink?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 pm

(( you mean, you create a girl for Joey or Kal and me create another girl too? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next