Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)

Go down 
+4
Rocketai
Goldenstarfc
Macgirl72
Hallows13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:14 pm

"Am I? What a shock!" said Maferath sarcastic "You're neither? Oh! You look like a hybrid! Don't worry about me sucking your blood or anything... Pan and I made a bet to see who would stay a day without drinking intelligent blood" the vampire chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Sly tilted his head confused before jumping to the ground werewolf form. He stood up "You have a pet bat?" he asked his ears twitching "Hmm...I love bats" he smirked "they may be hard to catch but rewarding...such tender meat" he gave a toothy grin. His tail flicked behind him but he looked toward the cave another thing was there.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Pan made another noise. Maferath chuckled "Pan is not what she seems to be... So don't try to eat her or she'll eat you..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Rhea held back a laugh. She crept back into her den and sat down, unable to stop watching them.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Sly frowned "Okay..." he fell onto his four paws and walked circling the vampire "Your name?" he asked "What is it?" He looked to the cave "And you..Coward, Come out before I've got to drag you out" he growled
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm

"Oooh! So am I being interrogated! I'm flattered!" said Maferath.
"I'm Maferath von Strahoviski, but call me only Maferath. And this is Pan" he said pointing at the small bat in his shoulder "Panelope" he corrected.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Sly looked at the Vampire "Wow, What a mouth full" he chuckled and sat down "So...I'm still hungry" he raised his head and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Rhea growled and launched herself at Sly. She pinned him down, both paws on his shoulders. "If I'm a coward, then you're....retarded."She spat,inches from his face. She got off and padded back to her den happily. She was pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:29 pm

"I'm hungry as well... And I'm looking at my food..." Maferath said gazing at the wolf's neck "If it weren't by the idiotic bet that Pan and I made, I would have attacked you by now..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Name: Tenshi OchiTa
NickName: Tenshi
Species: Angel
Picture/Description: https://2img.net/h/i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/AnimeFreakozoid/DarknessBegins.jpg
Crush: none/open
Gf/Bf: None/open
Other: He was shunned by the other angels since he was born with black wings, though they are only a defect.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Rhea glared at the vampire. She stalked out of the clearing, hoping the two would leave soon. She stretched and looked around for food in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Sly hissed and in a single push he got to his paws knocking the wolf off him "Your the unintelligent one!" he barked and looked down at the wolf "I will not hesitate to kill you, I've got nothing left so I've got nothing to lose!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Pan made some other noises "I know Pan!" said Maferath laughing "This is better then chicken fight!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Sly shot a glance at Maferath and growled "You shut your mouth" he sat annoyed that the wolf ran. Sitting he slammed his paw on the ground "Hate it when that happens"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

"Awww, what a shame..." said Maferath sarcastic "The wolfy lost its mate... I remember watching an Animal Planet program of male wolves losing their mates... Isn't that strange, Pan?" Pan made other noises that looked like a giggle. "Really? I didn't watched the program. You dirty little bat" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Am I accepted?)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm

(Bookmark. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Rhea shook her head. "And he says I'm not smart..." She muttered to herself. She laughed to herself. "If he has nothing to lose, he wouldn't mind dieing." She sniffed the air and chased after a deer that happened to cross her path at the wrong moment. SHe ran up and bit it's hindleg, holding on. It couldn't run anymore and laid limp. She set it down and devoured the doe, which was still half alive.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm

"What should I call you?" asked Maferath looking at Sly "Fluffy?". Pan made other noises and Maferath chuckled "From the smell, that's not a bad guess!"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:57 pm

((Yes accepted!))

Sly growled "You may call me SLy and only Sly" he hissed "You don't know me, so don't judge at first glance" he resisted the urge to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 pm

"I've never seen a talking mutt before... Y'know, in a dog show, you'd definitely take first place" said Maferath walking around Sly.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Sly growled and lunged at the Vampire teeth bared "be quiet!" he barked
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Maferath jumped high enough and dogded(sp?) his attack "Easy, Fido" he said "How 'bout I take you out for a walk? C'mon puppy" he clapped his hands like calling a dog "Let's go puppy!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Tenshi flew over the landscape, pictures of trees and sometimes small houses laying down below. He flapped his wings, flying farther and farther away from his home. He had been born an angel, but a horrible defect made other angel's blood run cold. He had black wings. The sign of death. Therefore, he was banished, stripped from any chance of becoming a guardian angel, and left to roam the skys. Aren't black wings great?
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Rhea dragged the deer into her den. She dropped it onto the floor with a thud and laid down in her den. "Could you maybe move your conversation somewhere else?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next