Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)

Go down 
+4
Rocketai
Goldenstarfc
Macgirl72
Hallows13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Maferath sat in the first seat next to the conductor of the train and Pan sat in a seat away from Maferath and she started to tremble.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 pm

"What's wrong?", Tenshi asked, sitting down next to Pan.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Pan looked at Tenshi then at Maferath which was talking like a crazy person and laughing with Carl. The train started moving.
She wrote in her paper: Maferath is still looking for Dustil... That worries me a lot...
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 pm

"Wait... who's Dustil again?", Tenshi asked, confused. (gotta go in five minutes D: Then I'll come back 8D))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 pm

(( awww, okay... bye! <3 ))

Pan wrote: Shh! Silence! Don't let Maferath hear you... Dustil is the son of Maferath that I told you about... I never thought Maferath was still looking for him... He told me it was hopeless and that he would stop, but Carl knows that Maferath is still searching for him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Lexa sat nearby Pan and Tenshi reading their conversation. "Hm. Did'ja ever know 'em?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

She wrote again: Dustil? Never met him... But I saw a picture of him. He is very similar to Maferath, only that he is more human or at least is what it seems in the picture... He doesn't have pointy ears and it's not so pale and his eyes are grey. I don't know who his mother is, because it's not Amalia.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"Weird.", Tenshi mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:31 pm

"What is weird?" Maferath asked next to Pan and Tenshi and Lexa. He was sitting there like if he was there all the time hearing the talk but Pan was sure that Maferath was talking with Carl... until now.

Pan almost had a heart attack because of the shock of him appearing without a sound nor a shadow. If she had voice, she would scream right now.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Tenshi looked up at Murphy, "Nothin."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Lexa looked at Maferath. "I was just saying that my hair was a strawberry blonde before I became a vampire, and that I had a tan."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:38 pm

"Oh... Weird." laughed Maferath then a bell rang "Ah! We are getting near the biiiiig city!" commented Maferath as he placed his head out of the window and let his tongue and hair be dragged by the wind like a dog.

(( we still don't have a name to the city... D: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43