Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1

Go down 
+2
The Otter
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Which character should Gekido kill off?
Ocean
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
 0% [ 0 ]
Midori
 0% [ 0 ]
Snake
 0% [ 0 ]
Everyone of them >:3
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_lcap25%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
None of them D:
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_lcap75%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm

432 nodded, shrugging, "Same difference."
---
Shade quickly found the source of the voice. He tackled the door, it crashing to the floor.
---
Shurui looked back once, regretting calling him a human boy. not smart, Shurui! not smart!
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 pm

"Bree! If you stop and listen to your self, you'll find that you're--" then Mier noticed someting strange in her neck. Looked like something was walking inside her neck. She then vomited blood "What... Poison?! You have poison in your jaws?!" then Bree laughed "Aww, dear sister... Why so surprised... After all the drugs they used on me, I became this... Monster! You are all gracious in your beautiful and shiny white scale, while I'm this pale twisted dragon!!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

432 then lifted his head. "What was that?", he asked, blurred eyes wide once again. "Sounded like... fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm

"Get me outta here!" she screamed. "I can't shift into a dragon!"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Keep your scales on!", Shade snorted, "And duck!" He then swung his tail to the cage, ripping the whole top off. "Now C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Mier then pushed Bree towards the building, making everything inside tremble. "So that's it then?" Mier said, coughing blood "All this, because of jealousy?". In a quick movement, Bree clawed Mier's leg "Jealous?" she chuckled "No! It's for vengence! After I defeat you and make your pretty dragon face a pulpy mess, I'll show you how jealous I am!!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

432 sulked. "I can't believe how useless I am. I can't even help fight an intruder.... Why me....What did I do to deserve this?!?" (Emoness 8DDDD) He held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 pm

((erm... Shade?))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

what? I replied o-o)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:54 pm

(( yeah, Shade oppened the cage ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 pm

((oh, didn't see it.))
"Where's Mier?" asked Jaklynn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 pm

"She said that I should set free the rest of the dragons as she go did something else.", he replied.
Back to top Go down
.:FlameWing:.

Chicken Smoothie Username : redscar12
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Flare flew out of her cage following Shade, no idea where she was going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg200.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:59 pm

"I think... how many of us did you get? 'Cause I think there was just two." Jaklynn looked at Shade's beautiful yellow-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 pm

okay then xD)) "Yeah, but I saw a couple of dragons in another room. We might as well get them.", Shade replied, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Mier lost too much blood, she almost fainted but then Bree grabbed her and buttheaded her head. "B-Bree.. Please... You have to... Listen to me..." Mier said "What? Listen to your rubbish? I already listen enough from you... I would kill you now but I think it's a great idea have you as one of my tests and you'll soon fell what I have felt all those years and join us to kill your pathetic race!" Mier growled "Never!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

"Oh. I think I should leave, though. Snake and Erin and Bree might find me." she said, shuddering. "I'll be... not here."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Shade padded forward, knocking down a door to the two dragon cages. "Oh, hi...", Shade waved to Erin. "I'm just... uhh.... taking some of your dragons..."
---
432 backed to the edge of his cage. "Who's there?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm

keoko rolled a pebble around boredly..
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Mier bit Bree's neck but it was too strong. Bree had two layers of powerful scale, but she still could make her bleed. Bree slaped Mier and pushed her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Shade quickly broke the two cages open. "C'mon!", he growled. He then saw that one of the prisoners had blurred eyes. Shade picked up the young blind boy, dashing away. He hoped the other captured dragon was following.
---
He felt he was being picked up. "Woah! Where are you taking me, crazy boy?!?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 pm

"In your dreams, run-away!" screamed Erin, transforming into a dragon. "SNAKE! Our little runaway's returned!" Erin yelled into the loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Mier was too weak and couldn't stand up anymore. She wasn't made for fighting, she was a dragon healer but her sister was a powerful warrior after all those drugs. Bree noticed that there was another Nisenoningen inside the building realesing all the dragons. "Son of a... I'll take care of you once I deal with this guy...." Bree growled towards the half dead Mier. She tried to stand up and stop Bree but she lost too much blood and the poison was killing her from that inside. Bree went inside the building in her dragon form and saw Shade with the prisoners "Worm!! Stop!" she spat fire towards them.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Snake left, somewhere xD))
Shade growled. Dang was this boy heavy. Shade quickly turned his arms into dragon form. "Better.", he grinned. Shade, ignoring the threat of Erin, ran forward, quickly taking out his wings.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm

ember, not so lucky, had fallen asleep with her ear to the loud speaker in her room, so she was awakened by erin's voice screaming about a runaway. She hustled to the door and saw someone carrying 432 out. normally, out of fear, ember would stop them. but 432 deserved freedom.
((that was a couple minutes before..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next