Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1

Go down 
+2
The Otter
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Which character should Gekido kill off?
Ocean
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
 0% [ 0 ]
Midori
 0% [ 0 ]
Snake
 0% [ 0 ]
Everyone of them >:3
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
None of them D:
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

"I see someone's awake.", a blue-haired boy, looking to be 18 or so snickered, walking forward. (I'll make the description later xD)
"Why are you doing this?", Shade growled, thrusting himself toward the dragon, only to be forced backwards by the black bars. "You're turning yourself against your own species!" He could see the boy's true form.
Without a reply, the guy walked into another room, only to return with a very large needle.
"Wh-what's that?", he asked, backing up.
"Hold still.", the blue-haired boy grinned. A few seconds later, Shade saw that everything went black.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Minutes later, Jaklynn jumped out of her car, slamming the door shut. Her sister drove away; she'd been driving the car. Jaclynn ran down to the seashore. She jumped into the sea, and turned into a dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Mier was eating a pizza in a restaurant at the afternoon. Humans have a so delicious food! she thought and nomed another big pizza.
Back to top Go down
.:FlameWing:.

Chicken Smoothie Username : redscar12
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Flare looked around.
The weather was sunny but for some reason she didnt feel happy.
Shew flew high into the air and looked around. There was the sight that made her happy.
A whole plaza made intially out of pepperoni pizza as she flew down and began to nibble she fell fast asleep....
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg200.wetpaint.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Just to let you guys know of my new characters:
Username: Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Name: Snake
Character type: Hunter
Description/picture(Dragon): http://mauihealthnetwork.com/img/members/11-chinese-dragon-blue.jpg
Description/Picture(human): http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/d282050b96442229bffd715ca104e9a71236735820_full.jpg (the one with blue hair)
Crush(can be human, Nisenoningen, normal dragon): none, open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none, open
Bio: N/A
Other: He is mean and unlawful, often making tests on his subjects more painful than they need to be. His brother is Ocean.

Username: Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Name: Ocean
Character type(nisenoningen, hunters, humans, etc): Nisenoningen
Description/picture(dragon): https://2img.net/h/i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/sakura4842/animals/dragonbackground.jpg
Description/Picture(human): https://2img.net/h/i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/MissAnimeCrazy/Anime/th5d1d3796.jpg
Crush(can be human, Nisenoningen, normal dragon): none, open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none, open
Bio: N/A
Other: Unlike normal nisenoningen, his eyes are always dragon-like. To uncast the suspicion of humans, he tells them that they are contacts.

Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

The cool water felt wonderful against her shiny blue scales. She blew a puff of fire at a fish that was swimming near her. she swam onto her island, a place where humans could never go. She ate her fish in peace, and swam back to the shore. She emerged from the water and walked to a pizza place. She walked inside, and her eyes locked on a radom person. She's one of us. she thought. She sat on the stool next to the other dragon-girl, and ordered a slice of cheese pizza.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

((I'm gonna change the age of my character since most are doing younths and I don't wanna be the only one, lawl xD))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Shade let out a high-pitched wail, still in a deep sleep. The noise was distinctive to his breed, and only dragons of his kind could hear it. Over the years, since the dawn of dragon hunters, Nisenoningen have ajusted their voice to if they got caught, they would automaticly send out that noise to alert other Nisenoningen, and this cry was one of them.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Rocketai wrote:
((I'm gonna change the age of my character since most are doing younths and I don't wanna be the only one, lawl xD))

Okay, how old? xD
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm

((now it's 17 years old ;3 ))
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 pm

(( Can I change mines age too?))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 pm

.:FlameWing:. wrote:
(( Can I change mines age too?))
Yep. How old?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Rocketai wrote:
((now it's 17 years old ;3 ))
How old dragon years?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

(( leave it 200 dragon years ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Rocketai wrote:
(( leave it 200 dragon years ^^ ))
Okay Now back to the RP >:3)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Jaklynn heard the wail, she started to freak.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

(A-yay! 8D

Also, I'm going to do first person, so be warned. o.O )

- Jennifer -

I woke up slowly to a light, a bright burning light that seemed to stare into my soul. Well, not exactly, but it was well.... Bright, okay? Was I dead? Was I going through a tunnel or something? What was happening? I lied there, listening. I heard sounds of eating, voices of people, and the sound of a crackling fire. I strained my neck to turn around, but I found that a large rope was bound around my neck. In human form! The next thing I checked was my hands and feet. Both bound too. This was when I opened my eyes and stared around. Great. I was in a cage, in some kind of woodland place. I frowned as I tried to recall what had happened, but everything was hazy. That was when I noticed the men sitting around the camp fire, eating food, that looked... disguising, but still, the fact that there was food made me drool. I brought my bound hands behind my back to pull at the rope around my neck to make it looser, but the only result was the rope clicked a few times against the bars of the cage.

I frowned and grumbled, knowing that it would probably attract attention, which, it did. One of the men looked over and stared at me with a funny look on his face. "'Ey, likkle missie dragon girl's awake." he spoke. I frowned as I had trouble knowing what he was exactly saying, because he didn't speak that proper. Either he was drunk, or he never knew how to speak proper english. One of the other men, there were three in all, turned to look at me. "Right y'are. He he. Bet sh' cannut unnerstand us, coz' da dragon genes made 'er shoopid." they all laughed loudly and I stared at them with a weird look. The third one finally came over and shoved a plate underneath my nose, which I stared
at evenly. The food looked gross, but I knew that it was the only food that I would get. Still, he was most likely taunting me. Which of course, I was right. "Cummon likkle girlie, eaty up. It'll be de last bit of food you'se gets in a whiles." One of the guys chucked a boot at the person who was taunting me and hissed a warning.

"Lissen. She ain't gunna suppossa know where we'ses goin. GOTZ IT?" he growled, and one backed down, rubbing the back of his head ruefully where the boot hit. "Gotz it..." I frowned as they left and started to plan. I had to get out of here. Wait... I remember... I had been in the forest when I had gotten hit with a dart, and went unconscious... That must have been how they had gotten me into this cage, tied me up, and everything. The men turned their backs to me and started to mutter, thinking that I couldn't hear them, but dragons had good hearing, so I listened intently to every word they said.

"Why canna' we tell'er?"
"Right. She's shoopid, so she won' know."
"We needa take her to th' testin' place widout 'er knowin', becoz she culd become desperatle if she knows were we'a goin."
"Ah, gotcha. Right, naow I see."
"She duzzent seem ebil."
"Seee? Dat's what she wantz yu ta' think. Then, BAM, she'zll killus all."

I stared out of the cage, unable to move at all. So, I was right. They were taking me to test on me in a weird building, and I was supposed to come without knowing. "Sorry to spoil your plan you weirdos." I spoke softly to myself, then thinking twice. "Well, actually I'm not sorry, but deal with it." and with that, I closed my eyes to go to sleep, preparing an escape plan as I did so.

- Tasha -

The door slammed shut behind me as I was left in the room after having a brief "chat" with the director. I was to stay in the room until needed further. Just like every single time! Why did this always have to happen? I HATED this life. But I couldn't change it. Sighing, I sat down on one of the two chairs that I was provided, otherwise than a small cot. I got fed a few times a day, and was being treated like a pet. I glanced up as I thought I heard something, but finding I was wrong, turned to look back down at my feet. I had heard that they had captured another Nisenoningen. I had wished so much that I could have seen the prisoner, in which the testers prefer to them as "subjects." I've felt cut off from my own kind for so long, except for on hunting excursions.

Sighing, I then left the chair and walked to the bed. I was restless. This was the room I was isolated in too often. I was always kept in here. There was no window, because they were afraid that I would escape, but then what? If I even did escape, they could knock me out immediately because of the tracer in my arm, and then would just fetch me like the morning paper the next day. I suddenly stiffened when I heard a high-pitched Nisenonigen cry, and I cringed. That must have been the one that was captured... I sighed and turned back, sitting down on the bed again, fighting back tears, and did what I was expected to do. Wait.

- Jacob -

"C'mon sweetie, get up."
"Mmph."
"It's past lunchtime."
"Mmhmm..."
"It's time to embrace the day!"
"How about you embrace it for me?"

I lied in bed, trying to shield myself from my mom's routine of getting me up. Hey, I like to sleep in late, so it's not my fault that I never see the morning sunrise. "Well, you leave me no choice." my mother stated and walked over to the window. I made a long grumbling noise and stuck a hand out of my covers as if to ward off the light as the shade was opened. I uttered a long "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" and then shoved my head underneath the covers again. "UP." commanded my mom and I didn't move. "I SAID UP." she repeated and playfully started to roll me out of bed. I replied by repeating my "No" and curled up into a ball as I fell onto the floor. I stopped, now lying on the ground in my sleeping clothes, staring up at my mom's face. "Jacob, if you aren't outside in five minutes, I'll... I'll..." I stared at her curiously, waiting. "I'll DO SOMETHING." she said and then walked briskly out the door and down the stairs into the kitchen.

I lied there for a moment, as if thinking about what she had just said. I mean, mom isn't good at threats, so she usually quails when making them, but sometimes she can come up with pretty good punishments, so I decided to go outside like she asked. Squinting against the light, I blindly grappled for my shades and closed them quickly, relieved of the strain on my eyes. Then I quickly dressed, and then before my mom could come back upstairs, I was out the door and into the outdoors.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

((15 human years and 150 dragon years))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

After eating the big pizza, Mier looked at her clock "Holy dragons!! I'm soooo late for school!!! I better hurry!!" she ran away and the owner of the restaurant screamed "Wait!! You didn't pay your pizza!!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Snake quickly turned back to Shade, covering the noisy boy's mouth with his hand. "Shuttup!", he growled, lightly kicking him.
---
Ocean looked up from his book, hearing the horrible wail. It seemed to dig into his ears and into his soul. He quickly and automaticly changed into a dragon. woah, he thought, changing back as the noise stopped. Good thing no one's home!
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm

"Err... Sorry! I'll pay you later, I promise!!" said Mier and she continue to run to school, but she felt something strange in the air... There were other dragons nearby... Maybe hunters.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Ocean then quickly jumped up, noticing the time on the clock. School!, he thought, grabbing his backpack and rushing out the door. He stopped mid-run as a girl rushed by. Though, he saw her as a dragon--a Nisenoningen. Stunned, he thought he must be dreaming, and continued running. "I've never seen another Nisenoningen before...", he mumbled to himself, "So why would I n---woah!" He felt himself fall forward, tripping on a unflat piece of sidewalk. His face met the rocky substance, leaving a deep scrape on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Mier saw another boy with the same aura of a Nisenoningen. He must be one... she went to him and helped him. "Are you alright? Lemme guess... You're late for school too, are ya?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Ocean silently nodded, placing his hand on his cheek and looked at it. Red. "Ow..", he let out, feeling the pain sink in.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

"Don't worry... Lemme help ya" Mier said and blue light came out of her hand and healed the cheek of the young boy. "There you go... How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next