Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 am

"I was wondering if I could join your pack." Night Fang said to Fallen Ashes.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

"Ehem!" said Cloe then she whispered at Akuma "I don't know about you, but you should respect the alpha!". "Yeah, Ser-Pounce-A-Lot!" said Claymore playfully punching Akuma "We don't want any 'accidents' here, do we?" he then rolled on the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Fallen Ashes turned to Akuma. "Oh, nothing. I just thought that I saw something, that was all." then she turned to Claymore, smiling. "It's fine." she said, cocking her head, and then turned to Night Fang. "Had enough of Diamond Astaroth eh?" she asked, staring at the evil mountains in the distance. "I would happily accept you into our pack." she said, nodding her head at Night Fang.
---------
Aspen could barely suppress her rage. Her sister and the other demon wolves were joining the enemy's pack! She had to get out of here before they scented her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:58 pm

"Um, one moment." Night Fang said, leaping out and pinning her sister down. "Your job just got a lot harder." she growled. "Go ahead and whine to Diamond Astaroth that we left. He already knows. And he's the worst ever." Night Fang got off of Aspen. "Go, run away like a little pup. And don't come back. Ever." she then turned to Akuma. "Akuma, please join the pack. It'll make my life easier."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Aspen got up and snarled at Night Fang. "You think this is easy. I can't stop him from attacking you. I can't do anything to sway what he wants to do. Already he's probably known and is sending out an army to attack you." Fallen Ashes looked over. "What is that?" she asked and her eyes grew wide. "you! You were the one who was stalking me!" she said, and Aspen was already shrinking back into the shadows, but Fallen Ashes leaped at her and held her down, dragging her back to the wolves. "Wait Night Fang. I have an idea." she called, and held down the struggling Aspen with her hind paw. She was too weak to hold against the demon wolf, but she could try for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm

"Yes, Fallen Ashes?" said the she-wolf, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:56 pm

"Maybe if we hold the last of Diamond Astaroth's demon wolves prisoner, he might be more vulnerable. I mean, he does have normal wolves, and has his own powers, but demon wolves are his main supporters. We could hold... This one prisoner, and then something might happen. At least it might work if we give it a try." Fallen Ashes told Akuma, staring down at Aspen who stared up at the Alpha's amber eyes with her glistening magenta, hatred shining passionately in them.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

"What? Hold Aspen prisoner? You really think that Astaroth will care about one prisoner? He won't think twice in send assassins to kill us... And I guess I'll be the first since I was the one who caused all this..." said Claymore.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Fallen Ashes frowned. "Well... From what I know, you guys are the only wolves assassin-worthy, right? Only demon wolves can become assassins... And... All the demon wolves are here..." she thought for a moment. "I guess it was a silly idea." she said and started to let Aspen go.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Claymore thought for a moment "You are right, but what's gonna stop him in contract demon-mercenaries?" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Aspen was about to get up when Fallen Ashes placed her paw back on the wolf's neck. Even though she could escape easily, Aspen wanted to wait until she actually was in danger. Right now, from her feeble struggling that she was putting on, they might take her to be weak, but that was highly doubtful. "I don't know... I guess I was just wishing that having this wolf as a prisoner would help... Should I let her go?"

(It'd be really funny if Aspen was held prisoner though. XD )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Claymore put a shield block in his mind in case Aspen tries to manipulate him. He said "Aspen is not weak, I know her. So I don't think that trusting her that she's weak will be a wise idea... And I know that she doesn't think twice before jumping in someone's throat." he glanced at Aspen but not making eye contact "So I don't trust her"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm

"She's extremely dangerous. We should keep her." Night Fang said. "And, it is, a good plan. He's alone now. No other wolves to help him."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Aspen snarled at Claymore, her eyes glistening with hatred. Fallen Ashes frowned at the she-wolf and continued. "Then I guess it's decided. You," she said, turning to Aspen, "Are coming with us." she growled, making sure the wolf knew. The female demon wolf rolled her eyes. Like I hadn't collected that. she thought into Fallen Ashes mind, and was delighted when the alpha showed a small moment of uncertainty. This she-wolf didn't know of her powers.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm

"Fallen Ashes, I must tell you something."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Meanwhile, Akuma had been staring intently at the sky. "Fine... I'll join the pack...", he sighed, not lifting his gaze from the sun, "......if I have to..."
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"Oh, Akuma. You don't have to! It would just make it easier when I have pups, and I'd enjoy spending more time with you." Night Fang said, petting his back with her tail.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Pups...?", Akuma blinked, his sight snapping to Night Fang, "Who said you were having pups?!?" (Akuma be afraid of being a father xD)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Night Fang looked at Akuma. "Um... It's a naturall thing for a female wolf to have pups if she has a mate. I'm sure if Aspen here was in my pack, she would be supporting my decision greatly. And, anyways, I'm not expecting anytime soon. You'll be ready when I am." she spoke steadily, knowing what she said was probably true.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm

"Uhh.. o-okay....", Akuma gulped, then his face lightened up, "Can I name one Billy-BobJoe?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

"Absolutely not!" Night Fang barked, a gleam of amusement in her eyes. "I may lose my sister, but absolutely not my dignity!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

"Sorry...", Akuma whimpered, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 pm

"I was playing." Night Fang nuzzled Akuma. "But still no."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 pm

"Awww....", Akuma laughed, "But.....okay.."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 pm

"How 'bout you name a few some good names. And since we're demon wolves, who knows what they'll look like?" Night Fang said, already thinking of names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next