Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Akuma lifted his soaked head from the deep waters of the lake, swimming powerfully to the shores. It had been a while since his friends--Night Fang, Claymore, and Cloe---had visited him at his beachfront tree-den-thing, and he wondered what was up. He slowly emerged from the crystal clear liquid, shaking off the small water droplets from his black and white pelt.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

(... Bump?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Night Fang lifted up, flying into the sky. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

"I don't know... Good question!" said Cloe "Maybe... To the Flaming Oak? The alpha sometimes goes there... But I really doubt. We could check it out"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Akuma yawned, rising high into the sky. He looked down, skimming the ground for any flying bodies other than his own.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Fallen Ashes was deep in sleep when she heard a few scuttling noises. She though that it was in her dream, but it seemed real, and partially woke her up, only to make her blink sleepily a few times, before falling asleep again. The noise came again, but louder, and she shook herself off, standing up slowly and groggily, blinking a few times. What was that? She looked around for the source, but couldn't find where it was coming from. It must have been my mind... she thought groggily, and then slumped back to the ground, still tired from the previous day. Little did she know, that the noise was not in her mind, and as she slept, a pair of glistening magenta eyes watched her every move.
---------
Aspen could not believe her luck. Even though she had been sent out to spy on the enemy pack, she had been able to find the alpha female of one of them. And this was the one who had started this all. That little weasel that had managed to support her pack after the fire, of where she lied at this very moment. After getting a drink at a waterfall, Aspen had sensed that there was another in the area, and followed the scent, to the scorched area of Flaming Oak Point. She had shrank back in the shadows, and watched, but cursed as a mouse had started to make scuffling noises. She had killed it after it had managed to make two more noises, and ate it quickly, looking back at the alpha female. She seemed to have woken up for a moment, and then went back to sleep.

After she went back to sleep, Aspen had started to plan how she would be able to capture the she-wolf. She hadn't gotten any kind of ropes or net, and the alpha female was scrawny and well-built, and would probably put up a fight. So, she stayed there, still thinking about how on earth she was going to get the alpha female to the Dragon Wolf Pack's camp.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

As he flew over the Flaming Oak Point, he spotted a furry body sleeping. Is that...? Akuma suddenly folded his wings almost all the way, falling fast. His ears were flattened against his head, landing with a large thud on top of the wolf. "Ohh... you're not Grumpy-Kins...", he blinked, quickly rolling off her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Cloe smelled the air "I think... I think the alpha is really in Flaming Oak" she said to Night Fang "We should hurry!". A voice came towards her "Hey, hey, sly fox! You're not gonna leave me there, are you?" Cloe looked at her back and saw Claymore following her too "Clay! I knew you would come!" she said smiling. Claymore sighed "Do not call me that! My brother called me Clay and he died of bad luck!". Cloe chuckled "Sorry, Claymore, but I called you Clay our whole childhood. Why you are so bothered with this now?"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Fallen Ashes jerked awake as she felt pressure on her, unsure if she was being attacked by a wolf pack or not. Her amber eyes shot open and she leaped backwards, her lithe body outlined in the moonlight as she stared at the wolf who stood before her. It was a male, about 2 years old, and he had half of his body white, and half of it black. He possessed a kind of... differency. Was he from Diamond Astaroth's pack? She sniffed slowly, and noticed that his scent wasn't that masked with Astaroth's. "Er... No. I'm not... Grumpy-Kins..." she mumbled, straightening herself so that she didn't seem as freaked out.
---------
Aspen stiffened as she scented another wolf, that was a demon wolf. She shrank back into the shadows further, cursing that the wolf had woken up the alpha.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Akuma blinked. He sat up, extending(sp?) a paw, "The name's Akuma. Lone Dragon Wolf at your service."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Fallen Ashes couldn't help but smile slightly. "I'm Fallen Ashes, alpha female of the Amethyst Pack." she introduced, nodding in a greeting. "So... Dragon Wolf? Does that mean you're from the Dragon Wolf Pack, or just a Dragon Wolf in general. I mean, you don't seem like a wolf from the Dragon Wolf Pack..." he seemed kind of... nice.

(Just something to say, Fallen Ashes is possibly going to like Akuma in the future. Just something to put out there, I mean, it's just a possibility. XD )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:38 pm

While getting near to the Flaming Oak, Claymore mumbled to himself something, then he said "I think Sir-jokes-a-lot is nearby... I can sense his wet-dog smell"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

errr... about that....)
Akuma blinked, "No.", his eyes narrowed, "Just because I'm a demon wolf doesn't mean I'm evil and joined the Dragon Pack. Why does everyone think that?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

"Heeeeey! it's Ser-Pounce-A-Lot!!" screamed Claymore while throwing himself at Akuma "Hey there, Ser-Pounce-A-Lot!!" he said while tackling him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 pm

"Hey, Grumpy-Kins!", Akuma laughed, throwing Claymore off.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 pm

"What'cha doing here?" Claymore asked. Cloe landed next to them. She was alarmed at notecing the alpha was standing there "Fallen Ashes! Uh, m'lady! You're here! I was trying to find you as soon as I arrived at the camp but you weren't there... Is everything alright?" Cloe asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well... I though Ashy was you, Grumpy-Kins.", Akuma mumbled, "So I dive-bombed her, and then I was like 'You aren't Grumpy-Kins'."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"W-What?" asked Cloe "You thought the alpha was Claymore? Uh.. Sorry for the trouble, alpha!" said Cloe towards Fallen Ashes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Hey! I didn't know she was Alpha!", Akuma replied, "I was up high and..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

"You were drunk?" asked Claymore punching Akuma in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Congrats on 700 posts~ -throws confetti everywhere-)
"No.", Akuma chuckled, punching him back. (Uhh.. Otter..?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm

((Akuma's got... a mate...))
Night Fang landed. "Hello, I'm Night Fang, formerly of Dragon Wolf Pack." The wolf dipped her head respectfully, blinking.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, Otter.. sorry xD He's taken.)
Akuma grinned, padding over next to Night Fang.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 am

(Ah. XD )

Fallen Ashes smiled. "It was fine." she said, and nervously cast a glance at the shadows behind her as the other wolves joked, feeling very watched, but nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

XD Yeahh..))
"What's wrong, Ashy?", Akuma asked, cocking his head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next