Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Whats your kind of +Anima? (if you dont have a +Anima character, just pick the one you like)
Bird
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Big Cats (lion, tiger, panther, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Small Cats (house, cheetah, snow leopard, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wild dog (african wild dog, hyeena, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Domestic dog (poodle, cocker spaniel, etc)
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptile
 0% [ 0 ]
Fish
 0% [ 0 ]
Amphibian
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"Son of a tied down..." Helm grumbled, trying to give space at his lungs. He looked at the horse of the man he killed. Funny enough, the horse didn't ran away and the corpse of the human was right next to it. "Hmm..." the rabbit mumbled, trying to remember if he ever tried to ride on a horse before... The last time he remember, the horse kicked him... It wasn't nice.

He slowly tried to calm down the horse and the animal obeyed. He climbed on the back of the horse, but didn't know what to do next.
"Uhh... To... Ah... Follow him!" Helm pointed foward, to where the other human went running, but the horse did not respond.
"Err... Go! Yudda! Jump! Foward! Ya! Upward and onward!" he facepalmed "It's no use..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 pm

"Here we are.", the man mumbled after a while of traveling. A wooden sign read, "ASA- Studying +Anima for 20 years." Near it was a young lad standing there in a white coat. "Here, now give me the money." He gave the bodybag to the scientist, and in return was a large amount of money.

"Have a good night.", the scientists grumbled, dragging the limp Sharp across the rocky path. At this moment, she couldn't feel anything. She was completely numb. Her lips felt dry, and she was pretty sure that they were bleeding. She let out a faint hiss. Responding, the scientist whispered, "It's okay, +Anima. You're our special one. You get a whole room to yourself. With a bed and toilet and all that. We may even let your bunny friend or your little brother come in, too." She wanted to claw out of the bag and maul that man, but she couldn't move. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 pm

"You're teasing me, right?" asked Helm, serious "I know... I was a bad man all these years..." he sighed "But now... I need to get my revenge! I can't hold my breath any longer!" he made a dramatic pose "What if... What if... I can't find my light? Everything is dark... But you... You are the only one that I see... You are the only thing that makes me alive... That makes me breathing" he made a sad face and held his chest "Oh! It hurts to see you depart! But, lo here comes the dawn! I can feel it! And that's why... I need you..." he said and stared at the eyes of the horse.

The animal made a curious expression and he snorted at Helm's face. "Yeah... I know how you feel it" he said sarcastically then he facepalmed. His forehead was already red of him slapping it. "Y'know, I'm gonna call you Red... Because RED! Is the color of..." he took a rose from nowhere "PASSION!!"

The horse snorted again, probably bored of Helm's weird perfomance. "Sorry, Red... But we have to part ways now..." said Helm and he pat the horse's head "But... I'll remember your face... Your smile... Your kind words when I was down... Adios!" then he turned his back and started walking away towards the laboratory, with the horse following him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

"Here we are.", the scientist muttered. Of course, Sharp still couldn't see anything. "Umm... right... I'm gonna let you out, now. Be good and don't attack anyone. We will get you some playmates soon..." Oh good Lord. Now she was being reduced to a dog. But it felt nice to be free again, even if she couldn't move. She took a big breath in as the scientist took off the bag and darted out of the door. She could now move somewhat. Placing herself up against the wall, she slowly made her way onto the so-called bed, which was really a poorly made straw pile. She hated feeling this helpless. She barely could move, and she was kidnapped. Hissing, she turned over slowly onto one side. Grasping a handful of hay, she tried to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 pm

"Aha!" Helm jumped on Red's back; the horse panicked and started running really fast "I did it!" Helm said while holding on Red's neck "Wait... We're going on the wrong direction!!" he screamed and the horse stopped. She stopped too fast so Helm flew foward and hit his head on the ground, eating grass.

"Argh... At this rate, we're going in circles..." he mumbled while standing up and spatting grass. He climbed on Red's back again and gently kicked her at the groin and she started walking softly.

Helm facepalmed again "God! It was only this?! After all that goddamn freakin' perfomance I did, it was ONLY this?!" he grumbled and kicked her again.
The animal went running towards the laboratory with Helm holding on her mane.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Flinching, Sharp felt the numbness fade away, being replaced by pure pain. Reaching to the back of her head, she felt wetness. It was blood. When that idiot of a scientist dragged her across the rock, it must have gave her alot of wounds. Yeah---she hurt all over. She curled up into a ball, trying to warm up. It was extremely cold, she could see her own breath. Sharp teeth chattering, she piled some hay over herself, trying to make a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:05 pm

While the horse was running, there was a funny noise going on. It looked like it was metal struggling. He looked at the horse's thigh and saw some some metal pots and a scabbard with a sword in it. "Perfect..." he mumbled and took the sword. It was quite short, but still his favorite since most of the sharp things he used to kill were knives.

He wasn't good at reading, but he manage to translate what was saying in a wooden sign "ASA, huh?" he said and jumped out of Red's back with the short sword in his hand. "Don't need to wait for me, Red! I'll be okay"
The horse didn't think twice. It ran away towards the forest and Helm felt offended "Err... Right" he shook his head and concentrated on the lab now. He walked towards the lab, ready to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm

"Here's some food.", a scientist walked into the room, dropping a loaf of bread at the door. "We know you must be hungry. Tomorrow you can take a bath and have some more food. But for now, just eat."

Even though her stomach growled madly, Sharp didn't let herself eat it. They could of drugged it or something. I bet right now they were planning to kill her, getting their muskets and swords. She didn't worry about herself, no, she didn't really mind if she died. But her family, her friends. Who would be the new leader? Who would stay up late to take care of everyone? Who would tuck in the sick? Give away their own little pieces of food for others?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"Sir!! Sir!!" a guard screamed. His right arm was severely wounded and all red. He ran towards the scientist (( the one that attended Sharp )) "We have a problem!"

The white clean corridors of the laboratory were now full of blood on the walls and floor and the corpses of the guards and some scientists with Helm casually walking around, also full of blood.

His left shoulder was wounded because a man that didn't last four seconds was able to cut him. "Dammit..." Helm grumbled and he tore off his green-now-red coat and made a improvised bandage around the deep wound.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 am

"Oh my Lord.", the scientist gasped. Pulling the guard into the room that Sharp was currently sleeping in."All guards!", he ordered through the door, "Report to this room and guard the subject!" At once, guards and other staff came running into the room. With the scientists huddling in the back and the guards shakily standing in the front, the original man locked the room with a key. Try getting through a locked door, 30 guards, and 10 scientists, rabbit boy.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am

After putting the improvised bandage around his wound, Helm tried to catch his breath. It was hard to breath with all the dirty human scent all around this lab.

He walked towards a heavy door but it was locked "Tch... Finally taking action, huh?" he mumbled "Well... You humans should know that I'm a rodent" he looked at the roof and saw some air vents(?). It would likely lead to various places. He climbed through the vents and, after crawling a little, he saw guards and scientists through a hole. "And a rodent... Always finds a way to the refrigerator!" he grabbed the short sword and broke the vent, landing on two guards at the same time and right in the middle of that crowd.

Since no one was expecting that, he got everyone in a surprise attack, mercilessly killing both guards and scientists.

(( GAH! It's hard to explain what he did... I couldn't find the right words to use D: ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Sharp opened her eyes to find Helm killing a bunch of people. But instead of screaming out, she felt a hand cover her mouth. She was dragged back to the corner of the room. She could feel the cold blade of a knife against her throat. Shnat!, she gasped.

"Nobody move!", the guy yelled from behind her, "Or she gets her pretty little head chopped off."

That was it for me. Instead of being a good girl and let that nincompoop slice my freakin head off, I jerked back with one leg, kicking him in a.....'painful' place. He toppled over, and I grabbed the knife. Stupid humans. They could be so vunerable at times. She threw the knife down into his head. There was a cracking sound, which I guessed was his skull, and then the man layed there on the ground, limp. "Well ain't this a wonderful first day for you, Helm.", she chuckled, taking the blade out of his head. She licked the edge of the weapon, cleaning the blood off. She guessed her random thirst for blood was her feline instincts. She sometimes thought it was weird that no one else in her family, even the feline or hunters, liked to drink blood. Must be a tiger thing. "Welcome to the family."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 am

"Huh" Helm grumbled after killing the last human that was severely wounded on the floor. His whole face and hair, along with his rabbit ears were covered in blood. Spating a handful amount of blood on the corpses, he turned to face Sharp "Thanks" was all he could say while passing his arm on his face. He didn't know whom the blood was, but he was certain that some of it were his, since he was feeling an agonizing pain on the scalp.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Sharp slowly made her way to Helm, pushing people's bodies out of the way. "Lets get back to the tree house. We can buff out our scratches with some band-aids and superglue.", she chuckled, limping out of the building. "Here, I can call Skit... we don't seem very fit to travel... he can bring over some supplies."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 pm

"Wait a second" said Helm, a bit suspicious "We're inside of a would-be heavy guarded human laboratory... It can't be possible that just these lousy pimps were the only guards here..." he said, kicking one of the human corpses "There must be more... And they must be eliminated" he couldly said, with blank eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm

"Nah....", she chuckled dimly, "I've actually be captured before, and, frankly, there have never been more than these bafoons guarding me... of course, I don't try to cause a mass murder scene like you do, so lets just start heading home before a townsperson comes snooping around. It's starting to smell like rotting flesh."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Helm sighed then he just nodded. Leading the way, Helm went through the corridors full of corpses and the walls full of blood... It was a typical scene that was taken from a horror movie. Opening the front door, Helm threw the short sword on the ground that was already blind. It wasn't made for killing, only to open animal flesh and he completly butchered the entire laboratory.

Funny enough, there was reddish brown horse paciently waiting next to the wooden sign. "Red?" Helm asked, curious but also surprised. He never thought the horse was actually serious.

The mare happily ran towards the duo and she snorted on Helm's face "I was already missing your snorts" said Helm, patting Red's delicate head. She got a bit scared because Helm was covered in blood, but she did not run in fear, only with curious black eyes staring at the green rabbit.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

"Seems like you met a friend along the way... where did you find her?", Sharp hung back, her tail starting to puff up a bit. She had been afraid of larger animals than herself for as long as she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

"Long story short, I killed her old owner and, somehow, she liked me" said Helm, with a nostalgic expression, then he jumped on Red's back and offered his hand to help Sharp climb.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 am

"Oh....errr...I'm not really a horse person...", she whispered, staring into the horse's brown eyes. "I think I'll walk...." (fail D|)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Helm shrugged and made Red trot back to the +Anima village. (( mine's more fail! D| ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Once the two got back, they were met with hugs. "Where were you to? Don't ever go away again! We were worried!", the small wolf-boy ran up to Sharp as she sat down. He rested his head on her shoulder.

"I'll tell you in the morning, Clay.", she ran her fingers through his white hair, trying to comfort him. "How about you help me get the little ones back in bed, huh? I'm sure Skit and Medina need help with the toddlers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4