Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whats your kind of +Anima? (if you dont have a +Anima character, just pick the one you like)
Bird
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Big Cats (lion, tiger, panther, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Small Cats (house, cheetah, snow leopard, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wild dog (african wild dog, hyeena, etc)
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Domestic dog (poodle, cocker spaniel, etc)
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptile
 0% [ 0 ]
Fish
 0% [ 0 ]
Amphibian
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm

"You guys are so stupid!! Just leave me alone!! He's gonna hear you two bird-brains!", she hissed.

"Oh, but dearest sister, he alread has. Hares have excellent hearing, do they not?", Bill chuckled.

"Argh!", she lunged forward, headbutting him. Falling to the ground, Bill stared at his 'little sister'. She had never, ever, attacked him. Turning around and stalking off, Ring helped him up. "Wow, you seriously upset her..." He punched the already beaten bird +Anima. "This is all your fault!"

Cooling down, Sharp guessed that she would have to explain the idiocy of her brothers to Helm. Pfft, she didn't like him. I mean, she didn't---no, couldnt---feel that way towards him. I mean, come on. Why would she like a mass murderer? He was stubborn, silent, brave.... There she went again. Shaking the thought away, she walked back up to Helm. "Hey, I think you heard that conversation, right... lemme tell you that NOTHINGGGGG was true, got that?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Helm stared at Sharp with his greenish eyes and then he shrugged "I heard nothing" said the rabbit in an apologetic(?) manner though his face showed nothing but the opposite.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 pm

"You sure?", she raised one eyebrow, "I mean, you have good hearing and all..." She slightly blushed, "But seriously, if you did hear, they joke around with me about.... umm.... all cu----I mean new guys that join....yeah..." Oh jeez. Sharp was bad at alot of things, but lying was one of her worst talents.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

"I see..." Helm muttered, looking at the other side. He remembered that his hair still had a little of dry blood and it wasn't a good idea stay like that while there were small kids nearby. He quickly stood up and stared at Sharp "Is there a fountain nearby?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

"Well, not a fountain, but there is a river nearby. Follow me, I'll show you.", Walking very slowly, she made sure that Helm was always in her eyesight. "I must warn you, it's right behind a human village. So stay low and hide your +Anima parts. She flattened her ears against her head and curled her tail around her waist, trying to pass it as a belt. Though there was no hiding her tiger legs.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"I don't care" Helm said, refusing to hide his ears since he didn't want to look like a human, that's why he's never afraid to go in the middle of a human city with his ears showing. "Just show where it is. I know how to take care of myself"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"I know. I was only trying to help ಠ_ಠ", she muttered, leading the way again. They walked a couple more yards until they reached a small river. the end of it lead into a small hole through a wall, the wall of a town. "Go ahead.", she muttered, sitting down on a nearby rock.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Helm looked at her "What. You want to watch me as I take a bath?" he shrugged "Okay" then he removed his green coat, revealing his back full of scars.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"What happened there?", her eyes widened as he saw his back.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 pm

"Oh, nothing. I was just playing hide-and-seek with some kids" he sarcastically said and he started washing his hair and ears on the water of the river. He moved some of his green hair out of a wound on his scalp and looked at the reflection of the river like a mirror. It was probably from the guards that captured him and placed him inside that cage. The wound was still fresh, but it healed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm

"Samezzzeeessss~", she chuckled for a moment, before turning back to a serious face, "Except I was playing with rabid dogs." Pulling up her arms, you could see multiple bite scars. "I almost went raving insane after that. ╬ ಠ益ಠ"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"You must be full of sickness then" he said serious now while still washing his ears. He was gently washing them, since they were very sensitive. It was strange because they were almost antennas.
He let his hair wet and put his green coat back and walked away from the river, not even waiting for Sharp.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 pm

"Not really.", she mumbled, getting up and following him, "I sometimes feel insane, though. But that's mostly because of the stress of a leader, or my two older brothers." She chuckled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

"Leaders know when to give up" he casually said, flattening his ears on his head "They also know how to give and when to give orders. If your brothers are bothering you, order them to stop or else, you'll be shown as weak and coward" his voice was very serious.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm

"Yeah.... but they're only teasing. They also know when to stop.", she shrugged. They came up to the rest of the group. "11 through 15, bed time!", she called. Again, there were groans, but most got up and climbed the tree. "I have to stay up until the 20 year olds get to bed. After that, the adults can put themselves to bed and I can sleep..." She mumbled half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Helm said nothing else. He returned to his rock and lay there in silence. Yawning, he waited until the sleepiness would take over him.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm

A few minutes later, Sharp called the 16-20 year olds to bed. Stopping by Helm, she asked once more, "You sure you don't want to sleep in the treehouse? It can get awfully cold, plus there might be teen humans lurking about at night..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Helm stared at Sharp without another word. His creepy eyes were totally saying 'If I see them, they're meat'.
"I'll be fine" he said and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm

"Fine, but at least have this. I don't want a Helm-popsicle next morning.", she threw a blanket at him. Turning toward the tree, Sharp started to climb up and up until he reached the top. Before she could relax, she had to make sure everyone was asleep and okay. The closest room was the nursery. Checking there, everything was peaceful. She checked the other rooms, too, and everything was clear. In the last house, her house, she opened the door. Eyes widening, she saw two men, who were NOT +Anima, standing there with a rag and a sack. Before she could utter a word, one of the men shoved a cloroform-covered rag into her face. She suddenly felt dizzy. The room was spinning, and then she could only see black. Pure black.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Helm rolled his eyes. What a hard woman..., he thought and used the blanket only to cover the rock so that he wouldn't wake up with more wounds.
Before he would start relaxing, his rodent senses suddenly tingled (LOL)
His ears automatically started moving like a radar and he felt a human scent on the trees. "I knew this place wasn't safe" he mumbled to himself and quickly stood up, trying to find something sharp.

He eventually grabbed a pointy wood in the size of a medium staff. It wasn't pointy enough but it looked like it would be a great spear. He didn't need to climb on the trees since his legs were very strong and flexible and could jump high enough to reach one of the branches. And so he did.

He went jumping from branch to branch with great care in not make much sound or not even broke.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:01 pm

"Told you we'd get her back.", one man whispered to the other as they lowered themselves from the tree. "Maybe along the way, we can catch that rabbit-boy, too."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Just get her on the horse and we can get out of here. fast. I have a feeling.", the other man said.

"You always have a feeling.", he argued, but doing as he was told. Climbing onto a horse, he mumbled, "Lets get this over with. ASA headquarters, here we come."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Suddenly, a wooden spear crossed through one of the man's chest.
"Heh..." Helm's cold voice said. He was on one of the branches of the tree he was climbing. "My aim is getting better" he thought, remembering how he epic failed while aiming on one of his masters with a knife. Instead of crossing his master's heart, it actually crossed the heart of a bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

"Holy----", the remaining man screamed. "Go faster, you stupid animal!" He kicked his horse. It jumped forward, running as fast as it could.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm

"Dammit!!" roared Helm and he tried to follow the remaining human, but he got tired easily. He started panting heavily "Crap... I wasn't made for running..." he grumbled while trying to hold himself at his knees. Helm looked as the horse went running like crazy with the human kicking the poor animal repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

"You can slow down, horse.", he muttered. The bunny boy was now only a speck. Snickering, he paid more attention on where he was going. ASA... right..., he thought, opening up a map of directions, Okay.... yes.... oh, wow, I'm only about a 30 minute ride on horse. Great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Joe (ACCEPTING)   Average Joe (ACCEPTING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Joe (ACCEPTING)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next