Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm

"Bye..." she said, feeling weird for being called 'miss' for the first time. She went to another building, trying to search something to eat.

Desmond went to his car and guarded all this things inside the box that was used to keep a guitar. He jumped inside his car and opened a sack with his lunch in it that he brought while Willy was searching for escapees.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Izzy: I glanced over my shoulder. Nobody was behind me. I walked casually to a park bench. I saw an owl sitting on the back of it. "Wow, it's amazing..." I whispered.

Vesi: I slumped down on the cage floor, trying to remember how long I'd been here. It was hard when you didn't have a notebook, let alone a calender... or any sharp thing. "WHY!" i screamed.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 pm

I looked around, seeing a park. Maybe there was some food I could find there. Shrugging, I started to make my way toward the park. The sign read, "Welcome to Central Park" And in tiny print it said, "Center of New York City". Obviously, I chuckled. Pulling my hat tighter around my ears, I walked on.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Revan sat inside of a shop, hiding from other people and tried to steal some food from a frigde.

The owl looked curiously at Izzy then it started making loud sounds.

(( WB x_x ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Izzy: "Um, alright..." I said to the owl. "Owl, I'm gonna move over here..." I said, moving a few benches away.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"Not so fast, creature" said Desmond, in the other side of the street, holding the rifle Red Queen and aiming at Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked at the boy strangely. "What are you talking about?" I tried playing dumb.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

(( boy? Desmond is 20 years old XD ))

Desmond shot with the rifle a few cm away from Izzy's feet "Well? You're not gonna run?" he threated.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:48 am

Lucia produced the pistol from its holster and took aim on one of the pigeons standing on the telephone wire. She closed one eye and pulled the trigger and with barley any noise The silencer had worked she fired a shot watching a pigeon fall to the ground. she placed the pistol back in its holster and jumped off the wall walking toward the park

Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm

((How would Izzy know that?))
Izzy: As soon as he fired, It looked like it hit me. I fell, pretending he had actually hit me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:04 am

(( becaaaaaaaaaaause... Desmond look like he is 20 years? xD ))

"Don't play the innocent with me, creature" said Desmond, already feeling bored "And don't pretent I hurt you. Why don't you just run so that I have more fun?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Lucia sat back on the grass, across the park she saw an escapee and Desmond, she chuckled watching curiously. She smirked, it seemed the escapee's just got stupider and stupider, returning to their first hide out, playing dead... Amateur.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

((I was referring to the gender there.))
"Mom says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. Or negotiate with them." I said, and ignored him, sitting down on the bench and opening a book.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 am

Desmond facepalmed "God! You escapees are so boring!! I'mmout of here...." he mumbled "C'mon, Willy" the owl flew towards Desmond and landed on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Luka ran as a knife flew past his head. He dived for cover rolling under a car and remaining still, he listened to the footsteps cruinging in fear, he didn't take much...Just a rack of ribs, thats all. He waited until the footsteps faded away and rolled out from under the car and sat up pulling the ribs out from under his jacket and began eating, his canine teeth made great use when it came to meats. He stood up and walked down teh sidewalk and sitting on a bench bored, It was fun causing trouble, Who couldn't be amused by that.

Lucia chuckled the hunter had given up leaving its prey vulnerable. She stod up slowly and yawned there was nothing much for her in this town.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm

*Username: The Otter
*Character's name: Melody
*Looks: Melody
*Mutation: She has pure white dove wings, hollow bones like birds do, and her lungs are kind of like air sacks in order to be able to breathe the thin air from the heights that she can fly.
*Type: She was an Escapee, but then got caught again. Currently she's a Lab Rat
Personality: Melody is a peaceful girl. Only once had she gotten free from the Lab, and it was with help. She doesn't like doing outstanding things because she hates to be in the center of attention. She is often quiet and shy, preferring the company of herself. She seems shy on the outside, but inside she fires a hate for the Scientists that's so strong that she's scared of herself when she feels hatred. She can sometimes have great ideas that she doesn't speak up about, and when she does and everyone turns to listen, she feels frozen. She loves to watch sunsets, and hates the Scientists for everything that they've done. If Melody is pushed to the edge, she will not be afraid to assert her feelings and attack. She isn't an expert at fighting either, but can handle for herself. If she ever finds a true friend, she knows that she will be kind and protect them to the death, even if it means to speak up for herself.
Likes: The breeze, sun, birds, the color orange, sunsets, music, kind people, the ocean
Dislikes: Scientists, darkness, fire, needles, pain, bombs, death, knives, bounty hunters
Crush: None, open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None, open
Other: None

*Username: The Otter
*Character's name: Scarlett (Scar)
*Looks: Scarlett
*Mutation: She has peregrine falcon wings that look like this (click) As well as the two other advancements that Melody also got.
*Type: Escapee
Personality: Since I'm really tired of typing here and I have to go and practice piano, I'm going to say that her personality will be RP'd out. Hope that's okay.
Likes: Bows and arrows/weapons, rock music, freedom, silence, the night (sky), meteor showers, making good insults
Dislikes: "Girly-girls", weaklings, the scientists, people who have no guts, bounty hunters
Crush: None, open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None, open
Other: None

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I hope I'm not too late to join, but hey, it says on the title that you're accepting, so I think I'm good. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6