Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Wanted (**Accepting**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:25 pm

"Dam... Dammit!!" said Revan, putting her hands on her face, shielding from the smoke. "F-Follow... *cough* me!" she said and grabbed the boy by his shirt and took him to another door.
She pushed him to the door, away from smoke. Before she left the shop, something grabbed her "Where are you going, miss?" said Desmond, using a mask.
"L-Leave me.. Alone!!" Revan said, coughing. Desmond took out of his belt a small pistol and shot at Revan's neck. She quickly went unconscious. "Much better" Desmond mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I watched helplessly as the bounty hunter attacked the other escapee. My tail lashed back and forth, my ears still flattened against my head. I didn't know what to do. I doubted that I could attack the hunter, but I also doubted that I could run.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Lucia turned, she might as well leave empty handed than get hurt trying to steal another's targets. She swiftly made her way through the crowd fighting back her anger, she needed that money, she needed to find an escapee that wasn't already being tracked down. She produced a vial from her pocket as she walked, the green liquid bubbled unnaturally.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Desmond grabbed the Red Queen and grabbed Revan before she fell on the ground. He turned his back to the other escapee and walked away slowly from that place with the unconscious Revan.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

"Argh!", I launched myself at the bounty hunter, tackling him to the ground. Along with the ears and tail, I sometimes acted like a feline. I hissed in the hunter's face.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Desmond growled and punched the escapee in the face with the Red Queen "Out of my back, kitty" he said and stood up, still holding Revan.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Lucia grabbed the bag she had left hidden, holding it in one hand as she walked throwing it over the wall and climbing it resuming her watch for escapee's, Her face only showed anger and disappointment as she scanned the street from her hight post.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 pm

"Ow!", I screeched, taking a step back. I could feel blood gushing from my nose. This guy was gonna pay. I lifted a leg, kicking him right in the face.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Desmond only spat blood. "Ahh... So you want to play dirty?" he said and punched the boy in the belly, then he grabbed his arm and threw him inside the shop. "Go play with a mouse..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:53 pm

I layed there, crumpled up inside the shop. I slowly stood up, shakily trying to walk toward the bounty hunter. I weakly let out a groan, collapsing once again on the ground. My nose was gushing blood and I knew that I was going to have some bruises and scars. "Go collect the reward.", I muttered, "Then go back to hunting down innocent children that were tortured with tests." I looked the bount hunter in the eyes, "How can you live with yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"Awww... What now?" said Desmond sarcastically and he rolled his eyes. He heard that one thousands of times "You're gonna cry and ask for mercy now? And start calling God to bring a curse down me? Sorry, kitty, you have to do better then that to scare me." he looked at the other side "I suggest you hide in your hole until someone can take you to a lab. Bye bye" he slowly waved at the boy and grabbed Revan, still unconscious but groaning of pain.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

"Mercy? I'm not a wimp.", I muttered, sitting up. I knew that I couldn't fight him, but I had to try. "Fight." I tensed, ready to be back on the grount with a fist in my face. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Desmond sighed. He was already losing pacient. He looked at the cat boy "Man, you are just a kiddo, hurt, dizzy, bleeding and tired while I'm using a bulletproof vest, a sniper, assault rifle and a pistol to immobilize." he looked at his watch "I also have a waterproof watch and brass knuckles." he shrugged "Do you really think I go out hunting you guys unnarmed or untrained? Tsk, grow a spine" he said and turned his back to Arakui "And if I were you, I would run now, since there's another bounty hunter in the building. You should thank me that I didn't use my pistol on you to make her hunt easy" he said, but continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am

"Wait, another hunter? Could this day get any worse?", I mumbled to myself, taking a few steps back. I was still off-balanced, and my nose was still bleeding. I sat down, leaning against one wall. This was worse than being a Lab R---No. Nothing was worse than being in that place. I wiped away some incoming tears. I couldn't tell if they were from the physical pain, or the mental pain as I remembered the long, torturing hours of being in the Lab while I watched helplessly as they tested on me. They had put some sort of medicine that made me go limp, and I couldn't more. Man, if I could see them now. Horror-striken(sp?) and afraid that their little group was going to be found out. I chuckled. Now they were the ones that had to be terrified, having to sit there, wondering if their horrible scheme had just been found out. I closed my eyes, letting the tears streak down my face. But I was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am

Desmond placed Revan still unconscious inside his black car in the back seat. He jumped in the driver seat and started the car, he also placed his bag full of guns and pointy things in the seat next to him.
Revan slowly returned conscious, but she did not make a sound nor a movement. She revealed in her hand the pistol that Desmond used to immobilize her. She had removed the pistol from his belt right when he grabbed her and she was a little numb... She was a great thief since she was a child so she had swift hands.
She slowly tried to sit down without drawing his attention. Before Desmond noticed that she was awake, he felt the cold mouth of the pistol in his neck.
"Ahh... Awake, aren't we?" he asked, but he did not stopped driving.
"Stop the car... Now." threated Revan, still not removing the pistol from his neck.
"Oh... So you're planing to make me unconscious and I'll collide into some house and we're both killed. Is that what you want?"
"I don't give a dang for my life. I'm already broken."
Desmond chuckled "Very well"
He slowly stopped the car in a empty alley and Revan opened her door, without removing the pistol from Desmond's neck.
"Oh, before you go" interrupted Desmond and he removed from his pocket a small paperboard box "You're gonna need this" he placed the box in the back seat without moving his head.
Revan examinated the box and there was some small bullets inside "What... What is this?" she asked, confused. A bounty hunter was giving her bullets? How many hours she was sleeping?
"It's for the pistol, since it's empty" calmly replied Desmond.
"Empty...?" Revan tested the pistol and pressed the trigger pointing to another direction. It only made a *click* but it was empty of bullets.
"What the...?!" mumbled Revan. All that time, the pistol was empty and Desmond knew it? Why he just didn't ignore her? And why he's giving her the bullets for it?
"Run along before I change my mind" replied Desmond, resting his legs in the panel of the car.
Revan did not hesitate. Even if it was a trap, she now had a pistol to defend herself. She grabbed the small box and jumped out of the car, running away from it and not looking back.
Desmond gave a smug smile "Screw the money. This is much more fun"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 am

I opened my eyes again, wiping away some blood. Had I dozed off? Shrugging, I slowly stood up. I leaned on a wall for support, my head still a little dizzy. I looked around, seeing that nothing had changed. Same old floorboards, same old debris, same old dust. Letting out a large sigh, I started to stretch out my limbs. I hated feeling tight, I liked to be loose. Swinging my arms around, I peeked outside, seeing that it was starting to get dark. I guess I would spend the night here, in the abandoned shop.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 am

*Username: Goldie
*Character's name: Vesi
*Looks: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/5/5/0/9/3/u//images/2725524.jpg
*Mutation: Her hair color and a blue tail.
*Type: Lab rat.
Personality: She's a optimist, and likes talking to other lab rats.
Dislikes: (Look above)
Crush: (Look below)
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None yet.
Other: Nopes.

*Username: Golds
*Character's name: Isabel (Izzy)
*Looks: http://www.stumpygames.com/gameImages/animegirl300x300.jpg
*Mutation: She's speedy and has mood eyes.
*Type: Escapee
Personality: Very sarcastic. Is also really nice, and a good actress...
Dislikes: (Look above)
Crush: (look below)
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None... yet...
Other: Nope!

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 am

Revan ran away from the alley and tried to look for something to hide her tail. The coat that she was using was perfect to hide it, but the smoke grenade in her last hideout made her in panic and she left it there.
Maybe she could return there and grab it? She spend almost a week trying to find that coat in perfect state and it save her life a lot of times by hiding her tail and keeping her from catching a cold.
But... Is that shop save again? She rarely doubt... The white-haired hunter was probably hunting that boy and he knew it was a good place to hide, since he threw a smoke grenade inside. Why he would waste one grenade for one escapee?
Shaking her head, she decided to go to that shop and if anything happens, she now had a pistol that could keep those dang bounty hunters sleeping. The alleys were dark and scary... A perfect place for an ambush since there were dark corridors each side.
It didn't took so long for her to get to the abandoned shop. It wasn't so far from the place where Desmond took her... It sounded like he was waiting her to wake up so he went slowly.
I'm imagining things - she thought - I should just worry about surviving and from the other escapees - she looked at the shop, now with the windows broken because of the grenade - I wonder if that other escapee managed to escape...

Desmond took off from his pocket a can in form of a cylinder. Inside the can, it was full of notes of 100 dollars. He counted and smiled "8.000.000 dollars... Well, I'm good" he mumbled and placed the money back to the cylinder "Now I'm just bored... Hunting escapees is like hunting a small animal in a big jungle" he inhaled "Maybe tomorrow..." he muttered and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

Goldeh, I need to know the mutation. I'll accept them once you get an idea. ^^))
I looked over to my left, seeing that the other escapee had left their jacket. Picking it up, I swiped off as much dirt as I could. I saw that there was a coat rack on the ground a few feet away, and I could hang it up there. Walking over, I hung it on one of the hooks. The cat rack seemed unstable, and I was unsure if it would hold the coat. Shrugging, I brushed off a some dust on the floor and sat down, my tail lazily flicking left to right. Man, I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

Revan slowly entered in the shop, with the pistol in hand and looking carefully at the sides. There were some broken glasses on the floor and it didn't look like there was someone in the shop... Until she saw a shadow of someone sitting and... Swinging a tail? She hid behind the wall and, holding the pistol tight and ready to shot whoever that was, she peek to see who that was. She couldn't see pretty well because it was dark inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

I turned my head, seeing the escapee. "Welcome back.", I waved my hand at her, standing up. I took off her jacket from the coat rack. "Lookin for this?" I threw the jacket towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

"Oh... It's you..." mumbled Revan as she grabbed the coat and kept the pistol inside it. "I thought you ran away" she said, swinging her white tail.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

"Nope.", I shrugged, walking over to her, "I couldn't really move then. I got hit pretty bad." I stuffed my hands in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

"I see..." said Revan and she looked to the other sides "I don't suppose this place is safe again... That hunter that captured me will probably come here again and re-capture us" she said, still thinking why that hunter let her go.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

"How did you escape?", I blurted out, "I mean, he couldn't have just went 'oh, you can go now'....right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (**Accepting**)   Wanted (**Accepting**) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (**Accepting**)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next