Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

(( I'll RP him ...))

"Well, well... It's Camron, right? Would you be so kind to turn off your cellphone and do the exercises in the board? After the class you'll be able to play, okay?" the teacher said with a calm voice.

Phoenix didn't pay attention to it. He was only staring at the board thinking in other things...
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Camron: 'Wow, this guy is nicer than the last teacher that caught me...' I shuddered at the thought. I did the math in my head.

Kelly: I daydreamed, wanting to smack myself. I didn't even freaking know him, why was I acting the way I was?
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm

"Alright! Pencils down people, the time is over... Who wants to do the exercise in the board?" asked the teacher as he sat in his table.
Phoenix said nothing. He didn't like to make a show of how his grades are high in math, a lot of people already knew that since the teacher liked to say the grades out loud... It would make other people think he's arrogant even though he takes school seriously and always says that school is 'not a popularity contest', but he kept to himself.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:52 pm

I yawned, leaning back in my chair. I had just finished the math problems. Hey, even though I'm a 'goth' or 'emo' doesn't mean that I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Kelly: Nobody raised their hand, so I raised mine the tiniest bit.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

"Ah, miss Hemarna. Go on, then" said the teacher.

Seven just finished the exercises. She wasn't so good at math... It was very possible that she screwed up something.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I was more of a writer, but math was okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Kelly: I went up and wrote the answers on the whiteboard.

1. 6
2. 4
3. 15
4. 13
5. 9
6. 19
7. 1
8. 33
9. 53
10. 99

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I looked up at the answers. Seven of them matched Kelly's.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:17 pm

"Hmm... Very good, miss Hemarna. But I think there's something wrong with number 5... It's actually 13, not 9. But other then that, good work. I'll put a grade A- in your note. I think the exercise was a bit too easy... Open your books at page 74" the teacher stood up and erased the board and started writing the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10. "Alright. Make these exercises. If any of you have any questions, just ask me, because I don't bite. I'll call a random someone to come here in the board to put the answers after...." he looked at his watch "20 minutes".

Seven looked at the old exercises that Kelly wrote in the board. "Huh... I only mistake the 6..." she mumbled and started making the exercises in the book while Phoenix was doing the same.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 pm

I opened my math book to page 74. Seeing the problems I flipped my notebook to a fresh page and started to work them out.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Kelly: I wrote down the numbers 11, 50, 18, 37, 28, 19, 3, 48, 43, and 5.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm

(( time skip to luuuuuuuuuuunch~!! ))

Phoenix left the class and keep his backpack in his locker. He only removed the book he was reading. He went to the refectory and grabbed simple things since he was not hungry. An apple, a piece of pizza, a bread with butter and a coke and he sat in an empty table. Soon, almost all the tables in the refectory were full.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I walked into the cafeteria, looking around. As always, the one table at the left corner was abandoned, which I quickly filled up. No one ever sat near me. The other students stayed away from me most of the time, which, in fact, I liked. I wasn't really a people person. I like to be alone, it gave me time to think.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Kelly: I texted Pheonix. Hey, Pheonix, where r u? Want 2 meet @ lunch? ~Kell
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Seven picked a tray and placed some fruits and vegetables. She looked at the tables and all were ocuppied. She sighed, then she looed at the table that Kinji were. He was sitting alone... Seven resisted the urge to go and sit with him, but then she breath heavily and created courage. She went next to him "Uhh... May I... I mean... C-Can I sit here?" she asked in the other side of the table where Kinji was sitting.

Phoenix heard a *beep* from his cellphone. He read the text message and wrote: Alright. I'm already in the refectory. See you. Phoenix~
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm

I looked up at the girl named Seven, "Yes.", I replied. I looked down at my drawing notebook, which was directly in front of me. Opening it and picking up a pencil, I started to draw. I payed no mind to Seven.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Seven nodded "Thanks..." she said shyly and sat away from Kinji and started eating her fruits and vegetables in silent.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Kessi: Camron and I walked to the cafeteria, clearing out a whole tabe, just for ourselves.

Kelly: Crap. All the tables are filled. Where should we sit? ~Kell
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Phoenix wrote in his cellphone and sent to Kelly: I'm on an empty table. Phx~
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

I looked up at Seven, seeing that she was just eating her food. I looked down at the paper again, sketching out a face.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Seven peek at Kinji a little then she normally returns eating her food like if nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 pm

I glimsped at the girl, then drew one eye.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Seven noticed with the corner of her eyes that Kinji was looking at her then at his notebook again and continue drawing. She suspected that he was drawing her. The girl blushed just when she thought of this.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I focused on Seven, trying to draw her every feature. I had never really drew anyone else than himself, so he was being extra careful. So far he had the eyes and nose done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next