Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2

Go down 
+4
firestripe77
Goldenstarfc
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Mier was on the lead. it didn't took much time when she said "There! Can you see the grand oak? It's there where the White Elder lives" she pointed at a very large tree with strong roots and leaves. The oak was pale and the leafs were reddish white, that tree was very very old.
--
"A-ha!"said Kal while standing up "See? No poison at all! It was but a jest, a jibe to entertain my guest. Ooh, I do so love rhymes!" he giggled.
--
"Dang... We have to do something! I just can't think of the horrible things that Kal'Hirol and Snake will do to poor Ocean!" Aunt Lora said crying.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"Yay!", Shade laughed, doing a short 360 spin.
---
Ocean shrugged, biting into the sandwich.
---
432 lightly brushed his fingers on her cheek, seeing they were wet with tears. "Stop crying.", he frowned, "I agree, but you're gonna make me cry, too if you don't stop. How can I act tough if I'm sobbing my eyes out?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"Let's go! The Elder might heal my neck and we can return to the city and see how 432, Ocean and aunt Lora is doing" said Mier going with all speed towards the grand oak.
--
"is it poisoned? I thought I should put rat poison but you're no rat, so I said to myself 'Bah! The boy will die 'cause I put a spoiled ham in it' " Kal giggle with sarcasm.
--
Aunt Lora chuckled a little "No, you are blind, you can do nothing about it..." she said sad again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

"Yeah!", Shade replied, zooming forward.
---
Ocean ignored Kal's comment, and quickly gobbled down the rest of the food.
---
"What a stereotype!", he huffed, falling backwards, "Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I'm useless..." He sniffled a little bit. "Oh who am I kidding?! I'm just a waste of oxygen and food!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 pm

(( lol, emo 432 is being emo XD ))

it didn't take much time when Mier stopped next to the grand oak tree "Wow! Look at the size of it! It's... It's huge!!" Mier said open mouthed. The tree might only be able to be seen by dragons eyes, because it was pretty huge and next to a city. The humans would have already destroyed it.
"Hmmmmmm.... What manner of beast be thee... That comes before this elder tree?" a very old and ... wood-ish voice came from nowhere. Mier's spine freezed "Holy sh--! The tree talks!!"
--
"Here you go!" said Kal, giving the rest of the food in the try for Ocean.
--
"You are not useless, dear" said aunt Lora placing her hand in 432's shoulder "No one is useless. We are have porpuses(sp?)! Just because you're blind doesn't mean you are totally defenceless. What I told is because this... Snake might be very dangerous and with Kal'Hirol by his side... And Bree, Mier's sister... And who knows what else? I think... Waiting will do something about it..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Yus. Emo 432 is emo.)

"Shade is wise, Mier is not smart. Shade is open to what lies benieth(sp?) the tree, when she is numb.", he began, "Shade knows that the tree talks not, when Mier knows squat. For the Elder dragon the voice came from, so Shade is wise, and Mier is not smart."
---
"Thanks.", Ocean grinned.
---
"But I'm tired of waiting!", 432 grunted, aware that one of his famous(sp?) rants were starting, "All my life, I've been waiting for someone to tell me what's going on, what's happening, who's getting killed, and I'm always waiting! I'm sick of it!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

(( lol, the tree is calling Mier not smart? XD ))

"Alright, alright! That's enough you babbling idiotic piece of wood!!" said another voice, but it was from an old man. Mier looked at the top of the tree and she saw a old dragon jumping out of the leafs "Gah! If I hear anymore of your preposterous rhymes, I'm gonna burn you to the ground, I will!!" the old dragon screamed, hitting the tree's roots with his tail. "Uhh..." Mier started "Elder of White?" "Ey?! Who's there?!" the dragon said looking at the sides, trying to find the young three dragons staring at him.
--
Kal smiled "You're welcome"
--
"432, I do not know what you are talking about!" said aunt Lora trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Ugh, not smart auto-fix thing D:< it's supposed to be D U M B. Not "not smart" IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RHYME DX so pretend it says that.. not NOT SMART.)
"Over here.", Shade spoke, waving his arms.
---
He quickly gobbled up the food, letting out a loud burp once he was finished.
---
"You wouldn't understand.", 432 snarled, spreading his wings and flying away. He didn't care if he flew into a building, or if he flew into a truck. Well---at least at that moment. Silly emo boy.

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

"Hmm?" the old white dragon said putting his glasses. He looked at Mier, Shade and Jacklyn "Children? What are you doing here?" he asked "If you are here about a donation, go somewhere else and tell Cammen that I already donated and to keep those brats from coming to my house!". "W-What?" asked Mier. "What? No? Is it halloween then? You're her' to ask for sweets? Well, then go shove them--"
The tree interrupted "Dost thou not need to rage and roam..." "Yeah, yeah, I get it!" said the elder dragon.
---
"Alright, if you're finished, you need something else?" asked Kal
---
"432!! Where are you going?!" barked aunt Lora.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Shade cleared his throught, "My friend, Mier, right here." He paused and pointed to her, "Is dying as we speak. Uh, Great Elder, could you please fix her?"
---
"Yeah, to get outta here.", Ocean grumbled.
---
432 swiftly turned, knowing that he would have to go back. He grittened his teeth, holding back tears. Sometimes it just felt too much to bear to be living. But hey---he was out of that nasty old place called a lab, wasn't he? He landed, running forward and giving Aunt Lora a big bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"Hm... Ah! Yes! You came here seaking aid, did you? Well, why didn't you said at first?" asked the white old dragon. The tree let out a heavy sigh. "Oh, uh... Thanks, Elder" said Mier climbing the tree. It was unbelievable inside the tree. It was like a lab, full of books, windows, balconies(sp?) full of medicine. "Er... Sorry for the mess" the old dragon said while grabbing some books and putting in order.
---
Kal chuckled "Alrighty" he said and went outside of the lab. "God! I'm so boring!" he said.
---
"Ouch! What's the matter, 432?" asked aunt Lora giggling behind his bear hug.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

"We've been in way more messier places.", Shade replied, "We don't mind."
---
"You're telling me.", Midori yawned.
---
"Everything.", he whispered, letting go. (I'm thinking to make 432 younger, because to me, he doesn't seem 17/18.)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

"Ho, ho! that's nice!" said the elder dragon "So... Mier is you" he said pointing at Mier "And you are Shade, right?". Mier was surprised "How do you know? We didn't introduced ourselves", the white dragon laughed "I may be old but I am a good observer. So, why have you come here?"
--
"Where's Snakey?" asked Kal
--
(( I was thinking that too, lol ))
"Well.. Alright" aunt Lora said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

"Uhh, Mier here got bitten by her ebil twin, and now she's poisoned.", Shade replied, sighing.
---
"Uhh, he went to get supplies. Don't know where.", Midori blinked, "It's a secret."
---
"Sorry to get all mushy.", 432 sighed, wiping his wet face with the back of his hand.
(But I don't know how old D: What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

((Yeah. He seems like a little boy.))
Erin, getting bored, went outside and stood next to Bree. "Morning." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

"Ahh, yes. Bree bit you, did she? I knew she would turn..." said the Elder dragon. "Lemme see" he said holding Mier's neck "Ahhhh, yes... It's a modern poison... So modern that doesn't even have a cure for it..."
---
"Secret, hm? I see" said Kal "I guess he went to a brothel after all, Hahaha!" he laughed.
---
"Good morning, Erin" said Bree
---
"Don't worry about it, dear" said aunt Lora smiling
(( well.. uh... he could be 12 years old... or more young ))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

((Like, nine... or younger))
"Even I don't know where my Snakey is." Erin smiled.

"What? You can't heal her?" Jaklynn said, beginning to cry.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

"Well, make one!", Shade almost screamed at him.
---
"Whats...a brothel?", Midori asked.
---
(Uhh, how bout 10 1/2? Between nine and twelve)
"Can we go inside?", 432 asked, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 pm

"Not heal her? Ha!" laughed the elder dragon "I didn't say that! I meant that the mortals don't have a cure for this crap!" he went inside a pile of books and mumbled to himself "Now where did I left that thing... Aha! Here it is" he grabbed a small pot with a grey liquid inside. "Drink it" he said, handing the small cup to Mier "Er... Alright" she said and drank it.
---
"He must be with other women as far as we know" chuckled Kal as he lay down next to the tree.
"You... Don't wanna know." Kal said laughing.
---
"Sure... Let's go" aunt Lora said guiding 432 inside her house.
(( sounds good! ))

Last edited by Rocketai on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"What does it taste like?", Shade asked.
---
"Errr.... okay then..." (you do know that my mom reads the RP, right? She's gonna kill me D:<)
---
432 stood up, letting her guide him into the house. He let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

"EXCUSE ME!?!?" Erin said, glaring at Kal. ((Oh, really? My parent's don't really care what I do online... as long as my PI is safe.))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm

"Argh!! It's disgusting! It tastes different things at the same time!!" said Mier then she vomited a big larva thing. The elder dragon placed a glass cage around the vermin. "What the heck is this?!" Mier asked, shocked after seeing a worm in the size of a hotdog.
--
(( then why you didn't told me earlier?! D: you know how dirty my mind is! XD ))
Kal'Hirol laughed pretty loud, letting out tears of happiness "Oh, God! Your faces are so funny!"
--
"you seem tired... You need anything?" asked aunt Lora.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Erin pouted knowing she couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"Ew.", Shade gagged.
---
(...Ehh, I'll be eaten by the momma-monster, but I'll deal with it xD)
"You have... such a dirty mind..", Midori frowned.
---
"Yeah, maybe eyesight.", he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"I hate you." she hissed at Kal'Hirol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next