Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2

Go down 
+4
firestripe77
Goldenstarfc
Rocketai
GekidoRAWR
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:02 pm

"Holy!" Joey said as Kal pulled out the gold bar.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 pm

"By my ancestors!! Where did you get that?!" said Bree when Kal pulled out of his jacket the gold bar "What? Oh, Biff gave me. He said that it's cursed, but I keep it 'cause it brought me good luck. Biff made the funniest gurgle when he gave me the bar"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:21 pm

"Biff?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"Yeah, Biff" said Kal "Bastard that tried to steal me, he did. He gave me this golden bar and said it was cursed, said that the bar made him steal me. I gave him a black eye. Bloody scavenger"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Snake opened the lab doors, walking up to the others. "Mornin guys.", he yawned.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"'Morning, Snake" said Bree, waving at him. "Good morning, sunshine. I bet the butterflies missed you, haha" said Kal while laughing, then he pointed at some butterflies that were next to Snake.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 am

Joey barely managed to say "Hi." He wasn't sarcastic, and he resisted a glare. He sighed, turning away. Why couldn't he feel comfortable with the other nisenoningen? Well, he'd already started problems with Midori, He was new, and he was Erin's cousin; He just didn't feel comfortable around Bree; Kal was new and odd; Ember hardly ever does anything; and Snake and Erin? Their reasons are WAY too obvious. Erin hates him, and Snake probably does, too. But this was a good job, and he didn't want to lose it. What should he even do? he sighed, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Kal forced a smile in Joey's face with his fingers, making a big watermelon(sp?) smile "C'mon! Smile to the sky, sly pup. You're too boring today!" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Joey poked Kal's stomach(sp?). "Poke." he said, and pushed Kal's fingers away, starting to smile a bit on his own.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 pm

(Recap? D8 )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 pm

(( hmm... from where to where? as far as I remember... nothing special occured. Bree and Midori went to have a breakfast and brought to Kal a pancake... And nothing so dramatic. In the past night, they had a barbecue, Kal and Midori drank to death (I think Midori only drank 2 cans of beer while Kal drank 5 or 6) and they slept like babies and now it's morning ))

It was already morning. Mier woke up from her leaf bed. I have one more day... she thought. She looked at Jacklynn and Shade still asleep. She slowly pushed Shade "Shade? Wake up! It's already morning!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

"Wha?", Shade sleepily yawned, blinking his eyes open. "Already mornin?", he asked.
---
Snake frowned, "Yeah, well, Kal. Ocean missed you feeding him.", he replied. It was one of his grumpy days.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

"Oh, yea. I forgot to feed the boy" said Kal going inside the lab. He grabbed some cereal bars, made a ham sandwich and a chocolate milk. He went inside Ocean's cell "Hey there, fella. Hungry?" Kal asked with the tray full of food.

--

"Yup" answered Mier "We are very close. After I am healed by the Elder, we'll return to Shi"
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

(I left off a while ago when the green dragon (was it Erin's cousin?) had just come to the school. Jennifer had talked to Jacob a few pages before that, and then run away, and the Jacob was talking to another person... Then Tasha was at the lab and was staring out the window.)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Well, Shurui came back and was talking to Jacob, remember? And Rocketai summed it up for the rest of it, mostly xD))
Ocean blinked, opening his eyes. "What?", he yawned sleepily.
---
"Who's Shi?", Shade asked, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

(Tasha needs a task that she has to do, which she really doesn't want to. I WANT HER TO SUFFFEEERRRRR!!! Twisted Evil

did anything happen to Jennifer or Tasha? Just want to know before I post. :3 )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Umm...okay.... since no other characters will, Snake could make Tasha test and study on Ocean, who's only 7. xD That or I could think up another thing for her to do.

Not really.. did Jennifer come to the place where 432 and Aunt Lora(or something starting with a L xD) were staying?)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm

(( WTF? XD ))

"Shi City. The city where Ocean and aunt Lora is with 432" said Mier standing up.
---
"Here, it's your breakfast" said Kal placing the tray with the sandwich, cereal bar and chocolate milk inside Ocean's cage.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Whaaattt?)

"Oh... right... sorry... I had a brain fart.", Shade laughed, putting on a shirt.
---
"What did you do, poison it?", Ocean snickered, looking at Kal with hate-filled eyes. "With dragons like you, I wouldn't be surprised."
---
Just to let ya know, he's still in human form ;3)) 432 yawned, unfurling his snow white dragon wings in the grassy meadow. "Hey, Aunt Lora?", he let out, "You there?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm

"Haha, I know how it is... I once had a brain fart and I couldn't know the difference between red and white." said Mier laughing as well

---

"Oh, it's not a big-deal poison, y'know. Don't worry, it kills you fast, so you don't have to worry in dying slowly and painful" chuckled Kal with sarcasm

---

"Dang it..." said Aunt Lora healing the wounds that Kal gave her "He is much stronger then I thought... He must have been hired by Snake... Oh poor Mier and Shade... I hope they are alright and they could reach the Elder of Healing in time..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

"Well, lets hit the road... or the sky.", Shade grinned ear-to-ear, changing into dragon form.
---
"Well, just to make sure, you take a bite.", Ocean scowled.
---
"Mhm.", 432 replied, making his way toward Aunt Lora, "How bad are your wounds? Do I have any?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

"Let's go then!" said Mier transforming into her white dragon form.
--
Kal sighed "Alright then" he gave a bit on the sandwich. 1 minute later he started making noises and cough "Argh!!" he said and fainted in the floor.
--
"Don't worry... I'll heal myself" said Aunt Lora "I'm glad that Hirol didn't hurt you"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Shade rose up in the sky, wings flapping powerfully.
---
"You okay?", Ocean whispered, crouching down on the cage floor.
---
"I'm glad, too.", 432 smiled, sitting down next to Aunt Lora.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Bump...
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Jaklynn switched into a dragon and flew up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.2
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next