Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Persona (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:11 pm

I seriously don't want the forum to die, so I'm creating another (jeez... ANOTHER?!) RP and see if this new cool idea I found can cheer everyone up ^^

It's based on the RPG game Shin Megami Tensei: Persona. I just got a copy of Persona 3 on PSP a few days ago and I'm already addict to the game. Even though I haven't finished yet, I think the whole idea is quite interesting Very Happy

Don't worry, you don't have to play the game to understand what the RP is about, since I'll explain everything you need to know. (not everything I explain here may come from the original game, so I'll come up with some crazy stuff ^^)

Would you believe me if I tell you that the day has more then 24 hours? I know, it's crazy... For a normal person...
Many, but many people are unaware of what happens after midnight... It happens a "special" hour that we call Dark Hour.

Everything around you turns into a greenish scenario, but don't let this fool you... It is very dangerous.
Every human must be kept on "coffins" so that the "Shadows" won't kill them... But some people do not have a coffin. Like me.

What happens to that person? The "Shadows", which are the demons of the Dark Hour, will hunt this person down and kill her.
But not everything is hopeless... I'm still trying to find out why all humans must be kept on these strange coffins... And why those demons hunt us.

The time is very short and I do not have the power to defeat those monsters that haunt the night.
But one of my most significant discovers... Was the Persona.

It may seem strange, but the Persona can only be invoked at the Dark Hours by special users... I don't know why these people have the special ability.
After years and years of researching and studing these curious individuals, I've learned that they are, somehow, conected to the Dark Hour and they have... A representation of themselves on the demon world, thus calling it Persona.

I've also learned that these Personas can only be invoked if the user is being threated or near to die on the Dark Hour, so they will go under a rage state and their Persona will appear right in front of them and kill the demons around.
After I saw a young teenager on the Dark Hour being attacked by the demons, I was jaw-dropped when I saw his Persona killing the demons!

Why was I so shocked? Because humans do not have the power to kill demons, only to weaken them. So, alas, they are immortal for normal people...
But for these Persona users, no demon will be a match for them!

*ehem* Back explaining...

These Personas have very unique apparence, like of a creature that doesn't exist! A dragon, hellhound, hydra even faries!
Personas are like Shadows, but Shadows are malevolent manifestations of one's inner thoughts, while a Persona is a manifestation of the same feelings but tamed and trained.

If an individual takes up a resolution in his or her heart, the Persona will undergo a metamorphosis into a stronger form.

So depending on the personality and the heart of the person, their Persona will have an apparence similar symbolizing the user's feelings.
Example: a very kind hearted person may have an angel-like creature as a Persona and it will have powers to help others, like healing and shields.
A cold and evil person will most likely have a demon-like creature Persona with dark powers and offensive.

But not only their personality will affect their Personas, but also their capabilities.
A strong person with great use on sword may have a Persona in any form (depending on the person's personality) but using a sword (or some kind of tool that cuts) as a weapon and will do great damage attacking face-to-face.
Very rare people have a lot of talents these days, huh? But if this person has a Persona, it will be no match against the Shadows.

Oh! I almost forgot! My most amazing discover was a pistol that would obligate the Persona to be invoked. I call it Evoker (creative, huh? I know, I'm just awesome as that).
The user must point it at its head... And pull the trigger! But don't worry, it won't kill you and the Persona will appear there to assist you. Most people get really scared before pulling the trigger, so it's very normal.

You can think on your Persona's actions and he or she will attack for you and defend you. Whenever you are in great danger and your Persona is already invoked, it will protect you automatically.
Does not matter how many times you'll tell to do another thing, it will always be there to protect you. After all, that's their objective.

And now, every objective of all these users are to destroy all demons when it's Dark Hour and try to find the source of these tainted creatures.

If you are reading this, is because I'm already dead... So please, continue my research into trying to find out more about the Shadows and about the Personas and how they came to exist.

Regards... Carl Madison Lee.

Well, this is it D:
Hard to explain, sorry... But I tried XD If you have any question, ask me! ^^

Code (please, delete what's in parenthesis):

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age[/b] (15~18):
[b]Personality[/b] (no "will be RP'd" since you need to think of a personality to have a Persona):
[b]Apparence:[/b]
[b]You have a Persona?[/b] (if no, then don't worry... You'll still be able to enter on the Dark Hour, but it may be quite dangerous):
[b]If yes, then what's his or her apparence?[/b] (if you are not sure, you can always make those weirdo tests about "what animal I am" or something, since a Persona can be anything... ANYTHING):
[b]His or her name?: [/b](the Persona is a representation of yourself, so it MUST have your gender)
[b]His or her powers?:[/b] (powers like healing, strenghtness, cleverness... also, every Persona has a random elemental power that you can choose)
[b]Are you aware of your Persona and the Dark Hour?[/b] (when you are sleeping, you don't notice the Dark Hour and since it's midnight and most people are sleeping...):
[b]Do you have an Evoker?:[/b]
[b]Family[/b] (since everyone will be attending to school, I want all players to have parents or a responsible for them... Enough with this orphan crap xD but you don't need to RP them, since most students will be sleeping at dorms away from home):
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Boy/girlfriend:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Rules:

1. It will be a little similar to that other RP, but the only similarities is that I will control the NPCs, but you can control them if you want.
2. You can very well describe what's around you. If you're not sure, just ask me and I'll write in a post.
3. Blah, blah, blah... All those other boring rules that I bet everyone knows it...
4. You must keep the story of the characters to yourself, so I don't want to know.
5. Long story short, have fun. Kthxbai~

Other information:
Name of the city: Feros
Name of the school: Feros High School (LOLOLOLOLOLOL, originality!)
The Persona does not talk nor try to comunicate, since it's a part of yourself. It would be the same as trying to talk with your reflection.
To give "orders" to your Persona, you just need to think of an attack like "Attack with wind that demon" and the Persona will obey, like if you were the one controlling it.
If you want, I can NPC your Personas, but you can control it.
You must point the Evoker on your head and shoot. Instead of blood, it will come out blue mist and "glass shards" that disappear right when the Persona appears.
any other information that needs to be added about the world we will/are playing will be appreciated

My forms:

Name: Dëro DiMóntrèl [ it doesn't say "d-ee-ro" like number zero, but "d-eh-ro", kay? ]
Personality: Dëro is very active, but is quiet and unpopular on school. He is very intelligent and a great spadachin with two blades. He frequents the school's Kendo class all monday and fridays.
Apparence: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/288/a/a/bloom_by_kamiyoshi-d30u4yk.png
You have a Persona?: Yes
If yes, then what's his or her apparence?: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090209132917/megamitensei/images/7/76/P3-Hermes.jpg
His or her name?: Polydeuces
His or her powers?: Strenght, use of his wing-like blades. His element is fire.
Are you aware of your Persona and the Dark Hour?: Yes
Do you have an Evoker?: Yes
Family: Mom - Diceased; Father - Eric; Younger sister - Demi
Crush: None
Boy/girlfriend: Open
Other: None

Name: Demi DiMóntrèl
Personality: She is kind, but arrogant sometimes and very courageous. Unlike her brother, she is very popular on school and loves to gossip and talk. She is very good at boxing and dart games, even though she has a fragile and thin body.
Apparence: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/154/1/7/Dentist_by_Daisuke_Kimura.jpg
You have a Persona?: Yes
If yes, then what's his or her apparence?: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/154/1/7/Dentist_by_Daisuke_Kimura.jpg << on the same picture. It's that... Metallic thing next to her xD
His or her name?: Syr
His or her powers?: Able to throw at the demon thousands of small and sharp knives. Her head can become a strong shield to protect her face, but also to charge against the demons. Her element is wind.
Are you aware of your Persona and the Dark Hour?:Yes
Do you have an Evoker?: Yes
Family: Mother - Diceased; Father - Eric; - Dëro - Elder brother.
Crush: None
Boy/girlfriend: Open
Other: None

Last edited by Rocketai on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I has a question :U can you role-play someone elses Persona? xD Probably not.... but it's worth asking... I think..
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Well, yeah.
A Persona is a part of the character. If you want, I can control it since I know how the Personas react because I play the game, but I think it's not necessary. Well, there isn't much to control it, they only attack, protect and follow you. It's like a Pokemon, but they are not your friends, companions or anything. They are you. They don't talk or anything. It would turn to be quite boring to control ONLY the Persona.

The thing is, since I'm the creator of this RP, I can control your Persona to make your job more easier. I control the NPCs and, sometimes, may give details on the area around you.
You only give orders to the Persona, like a Pokemon, but you don't know how they will move, if they will go fast or anything.

But if you want to control the Persona of someone, you could ask their permission, of course xD
I don't need a controller for my Personas. I actually want to control them! ^^

I also forgot to mention... If your Persona dies, you'll be trapped inside the Dark Hour and won't be able to protect yourself against the shadows. Sometimes, in rare cases, a new Persona will answer to your call and you'll gain a different one, but it's veeeeery rare. Why? It's complicated and my english isn't high enough to explain complex things like "why 2+2 = 5 is wrong?" (I kid you not... There's a complex explanation for this)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

I have no idea how to explain why 2 + 2 = 5 is wrong either o3o Dun worry.

And okay -huggles- And yeah, it might get a lil' borin after a while XD
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah... It turns your brain into a bow xD

Hehe ^^ -returns huggle-

Are you gonna join? The forum is really dead and no one seems to be very interested in post something :C
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Ekusutashī (thats a mouthful... just call him Ek, Eku, Ekusu, or Tashi)
Personality: he is very quiet. He hates to interact with others at school. He is head-strong and almost never shows emotion. But if you're someone he really likes, he just might crack a smile for you. Although he seems to be unbreakable and harsh, he is really just a teddy bear in protective shell.
Apparence:https://2img.net/h/i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime%20Guys/0e26214d.jpg
You have a Persona?: yes
If yes, then what's his or her apparence?: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs48/i/2009/196/d/5/Monster_Hunter____Hunting_time_by_fat_chubby.jpg (the dragon)
His or her name?: Shame
His or her powers?: strong and witty; fire
Are you aware of your Persona and the Dark Hour? : yup
Do you have an Evoker?:
Family: Dad, Shuriaku(little brother), Shard (little sister)
Crush: none/open
Boy/girlfriend: none/open
Other: his scar holds many dark secrets. He had waken up in the Dark Hour as a small child. He had crawled out of his bed, waking up his mother, too. Desperate to bring him back, his mother had followed him. Instantly, they were surrounded by demons. They had all gone for Ekusutashi, who at the time didn't realise that he was in danger or that he had a persona. At the last minute, his mother had shilded him with herself. As the end result, his mother was dead and he had escaped with only a scar. He blames himself for her death, especially when he found out he had his persona. This is why his persona's name is Shame.

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Accepted! We can being if you want to.

~~~

Dëro: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!!!" Dëro yawned as he fell off the bed for the fifth time this week. "Ouch... Jeez... I feel like a Shadow beat the crap out of my back..." he mumbled then he remembered the size of the Shadow he and Demi took out yesterday at Dark Hour. "Oh... Yeah... A Shadow really did beat the crap out of me..." he whispered and felt like an idiot for letting his guard down. At least Polydeuces took most of the damage and, for a second, Dëro thought he would be stuck in the Dark Hour for his careless.

He quickly wore a casual outfit for school. It was a bit cold outside, so he was simply using a white sweater and long brown pants. "Today is..." he look at his clock. 7:00 AM, Monday. "%*#$!! I can't believe that I wasted yesterday's whole day training and I didn't know I had a work to do!" Dëro facepalmed and shrugged "Oh, well... I guess saving the world is more important then school... But can my life be more hard then it is?"

Demi: Like Dëro, Demi was also standing up from her bed, and she was also feeling like an elephant stomped on her. "No time to lose!" she mumbled and quickly put on her light brown sweater, red skirt, black panty hose and long red boots. She also made a horse tail on her silver hair and grabbed her things for school. "Wake up, Dëro!" she said while knocking on the door's bedroom of her brother. "Crap, I'm coming!" his voice came out of the room.

Demi rolled her eyes and went down the stairs, listening to her MP3-Player. "Good morning, Kyle!" she said, waving at the middle-aged man with brown curly hair and glasses, reading a book on the first floor of the dorm "Oh, good morning, Demi" he said, smiling. "Good morning" said Dëro calmly at Kyle, right behind Demi.

The two of them arrived at Feros High School through the subway. In front of the large school, Demi separated from her brother and quickly started walking with a bunch of girls... Like everyday.

Dëro didn't mind though. Everyday was the same boring thing... Only at night where the real action would appear.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Eku opened his sore eyes to slits. The face of his dog, Buster, was the first thing he saw that morning. He wagged his tail, licking the boy's face once again. "Get off, boy...", he mumbled groggily. He was spread out across his bed crookidly, his sprained hand painfully hanging off the side. Ow..., he thought as he pulled his arm up. That was some fight last night---He would've been demon-food if it wasn't for Shame...

Sitting up, he ran his fingers through his gray/brown hair, throwing it off his face. Then it shot him. It was his first day at his new school! Normally, he wouldn't have cared if he was late, but his father would've killed him today if he was. Standing up immediately, he quickly slipped on his pants and a random shirt. He had to get to school as quick as possible. Shoving a handful of cereal into his mouth, he grabbed his backpack and ran out of the house. Although totally freaking out inside, his face was completely blank, only a slight scowl could be seen on his scarred face.

When he finally reached the school, girls and boys were still walking into it regularly and slowly. I guess I'm not as late as I thought I was, he thought as he slowed down his pace. He gazed around, trying to find someone who looked reliable and knew the school very well. He saw a group of girls---maybe they could help him. Jogging over, he asked a silver haired girl. "Excuse me, my name's Ekusutashi---I'm new. Could you help me with my classes? Also, is there a nurse here? I think I broke or sprained my rist while fighting with some de---I mean, playing tennis.... yeah, tennis......" Whoopsies. He almost gave the Dark Hour and his Persona away. He had to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Dëro looked at the strange boy that bumped into his sister "Hmmmmm..." he mumbled to himself, but then shrugged. It wasn't uncommon for boys to try and talk to his sister.

Like Dëro, Demi was also suspicious. Fighting, huh...?, she thought, but then she gave her best smile "Of course! My name's Demi. You're a junior like me, right? Then I guess you should go to the Faculty Office. That's where they tell ya which class you'll be attending to for the rest of the year." she said "You can find a Nurse at the first floor of the school. You can't miss it. It's on a corridor to the left with a green sign written 'Nurse'."

She then blinked "If you're lucky, maybe we could study together" she said chuckling and the other girls that were with her also chuckled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 pm

"Later, I guess.", he replied. What was so funny? Sometimes he could never figure out girls....... He turned away and started to walk toward the entrance. Pushing the door open, he saw a room to the left. It had clear windows with adults walking in all directions. He poked his head in, guessing that this was the office. A kind looking women walked over to him. She had crinkles curving through her face. Her eyes were a deep blue with a tinge of friendly green. He guessed that she was at least in her 50s.

"Oh, you must be the new Junior. Your an exchange student, right?" she asked, smiling. "Of course you are.." She looked at her clipboard for a moment. "Well welcome to our school... Eehkou...so...tahshei?"

"Just call me Eku.", he sighed. His name wasn't so strange where he was from.

"Well here are your classes.", she replied, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He handed him that sheet she had been reading just moments ago. "Here's your locker combination... you have to first turn the lock three times to the right and end on the first number, one time to the left and go to the second number, and straight to the third. You have Gym with Mr.Chacio, room D123. You will need these, your gym clothes." He handed a brown shirt and blue pants to him. "You'll change everyday. Next you hve Writing with Ms. Teamen, room C147. Reading with Ms. Wolf, room C146. Science with me, room D114. Study Hall in the library. Lunch in the Calf. German with Mr. Skivere, room B12. and then the two electives that you can choose. We can fill them in afterschool today. Now let me make this clear." Her grin faded, "You will NOT miss any classes, is that clear?"

He just nodded. That was alot of information to remember and he was glad he had that paper to remind him. "Thanks." He gave a brief goodbye and walked out of the office.

Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 pm

(( nice combination! 8D ))

Dëro opened the door of his classroom, that was on the third floor in the room D351 and today he had... Math. He shurgged and before he would sit on his table that was right on the corner of the large class with almost 60 seats, a small, young-looking boy with short black hair and brown happy eyes walked towards him. By the looks of him, it looked like he had nothing to use for school because he was using a strange combination of summer clothes mixed with winter... Or it was just the way he liked to wear his outfit.

"Hey, Dëro, you're coming to the Kendo class today?" the boy asked with a cocky smile.

"I'll pass." Dëro replied, still feeling very tired after last night. He tried to think of a dang good excuse for becoming so broken and tired only on the weekend.

"Oh... I see." the boy said, looking at his white shoes, disappointed. "Well, c'ya later!" he waved at Dëro and, before he would open the door of the classroom, he looked at Dëro one last time and said with a sarcastic tone "Just so you know... Today is Reina that will manage the team"

Dëro's face instantly turned red, but he acted as if he didn't listen and just plugged his headphones on his ears. The boy shrugged and finally left the room.

Reina was a girl with the same age as Dëro, but she was on the another class. He liked her since she was really cute and she helps Dëro a lot with history class. She said she wanted to be a history teacher so she is pretty good at this theme.

Since Dëro was quiet and always minding his own business, he never had a chance (nor courage) to ask her out after school or for dinner. It was a pain for him to hold his tongue.

He managed to stop concentrating on his personal feelings when the math teacher, Mr. Seffron, entered on the class with his daily grudge face and his usual grey suit that smelled ginger... Don't ask why.
"Ehem... Alright, class sit down..." Mr. Seffron said with a hoarsed voice then he started mumbling to himself while putting his bag full of mathematic tools inside.

First, Demi had to head to her locker to grab her geography books and prayed that her teacher, Ms. Goldhood, had suffered an accident and couldn't go to school today... It was harsh, but Demi did that almost everyday.

She went to her class with her friends Maya, Belle and Violet, while talking about boys and shopping and shoes and all that stuff...

"Hey... That boy that talked to you on the entrance..." whispered Belle, that was always trying to find a boyfriend "...He was cute" she giggled. "Yeah, I mean, he was cute in a weird way... I don't know why" Violet shrugged.

"Hey, girls! Talking 'bout me?" a male voice came from behind them. Demi looked at her six, but already knew who was... "Oh, hey, Edwin" muttered Maya, not even looking.

"Yeah, we were talking how 'awesome' you are at writing classes" said Demi sarcastic while making air quotes. The girls giggled and Edwin blushed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

"Room D123.. the gym..", he mumbled to himself. Pushing open one of the wooden doors, he looked around. It smelled stuffy, and there was a strong smell of pure sweat in the air. There were bleachers on either sides. A short, balding man walked up to Eku. He was about half the size of him, and he was wearing a baseball cap and a whistle. "I am Mr. Chacio, your gym teacher. As you can see, there are two doors to the left and right. One is the Girl's Locker Room, and the other is the Boy's. You will change there, to the right." He pointed to one of the doors. "Now hussle. Just because your new doesn't mean you get any breaks!"

Following the teacher's instructions, he jogged over into the room. There were rows of small lockers, cut off by a few large lockers between four or five collums(sp?) of them. They were painted dark blue. Guys were changing frantically. "C'mon dude, get dressed!", A rainbow-haired guy said to him (hurrdurr, remind you of anyone XD?). "Coach is gonna kill you if your late!" Nodding, Eku uncomforably started to change.

Once they were all done, Eku and the other boys walked out of the locker room. "Okay. We're going outside today.", you could hear Mr.Chacio's loud voice across the large gym. "33 degree weather; you should've brung a jacket if you're cold! Not my problem!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:08 pm

(( hurrdurr! Of course! XD ))

Dëro sighed and decided to try and sleep a little on the class... Mr. Seffron was reppeting everything he said last week and Dëro didn't have the pacient to hear it all again. He was already an ace on this. He slowly closed his eyes and zooned(?) off. He didn't know how many minutes or even hours passed, but a boy next to him started poking Dëro.

"Pshh!! Dëro! What's the answer on the board?" the boy, that had a tan all over his face and he was using a blue marine cap. "I'm waiting for the answer, Mr, Greenfield" said the hoarsed voice of the teacher.

Dëro gave a quick look at the black board and already knew the answer... It was quiet simple... 'Which year the numbers were invented?'

"6,000 years ago" muttered Dëro and he returned to his 'meditation'. "Err... 6,000 years?" said the boy kinda embarrassed. "Is that a question? I don't want a question! I want an answer!!" said the teacher angry.

"Yes! I mean... It was invented 6,000 years ago!" said the boy nodding to himself and the teacher nodded together "Yes. Very good. The numbers were[...]" the teacher continued with his class...

"Whoa... Thanks, Dëro" said the boy, breathing fast like if he just made bungee-jump for the first time "You saved my hide."

After teasing Edwin a little more, Demi quickly returned to her classroom that was on C32 and the class had big windows that were on the direction of the gym field. When she entered on the class, all the girls were stuck on the window, looking at the boys inside the gym "OMG! Look at Fredic! He's so cool!" one of the girls squealed like crazy. Demi facepalmed and rolled her eyes. She just sat on her table and waited for the teacher to appear.

On the gym, the so called Fredic was a tall young man with a blonde hair over his face and he had a muscular build. He saw the girls on Demi's class looking at him and he blinked at them.

Guess what happened next? Demi got deaf.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm

"Fredic, get your butt outta the doors!", Mr.Chacio barked, "NOW."

Chuckling to himself, Eku strolled out of the gym. The air felt freezing, though it didn't bother him much. He was used to the cold. Living up north had it's benefits. The first time he had seen actual grass everywhere he was amazed. Where was the ice? Where was the snow? Where was everything familiar? 'Course he would never admit it, but he longed to go back to home, curl up into his bed and sleep through the Dark Hour. Just for tonight.

Hmmm..., he wondered, does the dark hour look different here? I mean, it probably looked the same, just no mounds of snow to hide behind and no quick ammo. Did these new places have any benefits? Sure, you didn't have to wear a jacket. But that would mean less protection. Meaning that you had a bigger chance to get hit. Meaning that it was easier for you to die. Meaning-----

"Stop daydreaming, kid!", the coach yelled, looking straight at him, "Now... today we'll be playing football and---" Large groans came from a cluster of girls nearby, "No whining! Anyway, if you don't wanna get tackled, and if you wanna be a wus, you can play flag football. Lets try not to get any broken bones today, shall we? Now the first team: On the first field, with Captain George Graidy, Eku, Shaun, Rose, Mike, Susan---" He tuned out. He saw that rainbow haired boy walk toward him, "C'mon, George's waiting for us... oh wait, you have no idea who these people are, do you?" Eku shook his head, "Oh, well, I'm Shane! George is over there." He pointed to a tall, chubby, brown haired boy with gray-blue eyes. He had a large head and body."He's our captain, follow me." The two guys scurried over to the waiting team members.

"Who's this guy?", George snickered at Eku, "Another scrawny one? Pfft, he'll last two seconds in a real game.. probably can't even take down a 2-year-old, isn't that righ---" Angry at the boy's taunting words, Eku launched himself at him. They both fell to the ground. Surprised, George automatically started to kick his legs, he caught him in the stomach. Staggering back up, Eku clenched his belly. It hurt like heck.

Standing up, George raised one fist, and then all that Eku could see was black. (Aww great. First day of school, and he already makes a new friend XD)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:12 pm

( yay xD ))

Class continued to Dëro... It was very boring... He just wanted to go out and train Polydeuces. He felt his Persona was itching for a battle. Was itching to crush some Shadow skulls... Oh, wait... Shadows doesn't have skulls. Dang.

"Alright, class... Today I'm gonna teach---" before Mr. Seffron would finish, a woman with apparently 60 years old with short white hair entered in the room "Sorry to interrupt your class, Mr. Seffron... But, could you please..." the woman whispered to the teacher and he just nodded "Oh... I see... Very well." he then turned to face his students "People, I have some important business to attend to at the Student Council. If you want, you can go to the gym field and study there, but don't make noises that can interrupt the other classes!"

The senior students just mumbled to themselves, but Dëro was just listening to his MP3. Since no one liked to be at the classroom, the students went outside to the gym field and watched the juniors.

Dëro, not interested, just sat away from the others and closed his eyes. Paying attention to nothing else.

"Look! The new one started a fight!" said Belle, still looking at the window. "Hmmm?" Demi mumbled and went to see what was happening at the gym field. Yeah... The situation was bad. First day of school, and the junior was already messing up with everyone.

"Girls! Sit on your seats now!" Ms. Goldhood's voice finally broke all that tension. "But the juniors..." a [random] girl said, pointing at the gym. Ms. Goldhood looked at the window as well and shrugged.

"I'm sure the teacher has it under control. But now we have to concentrate on our studies" she said angry and eveyone sat on their seats. "Alright... We had homework, yes? Open your books at the page 43 and I'll check if each one of you did"

Demi could hear some of the students mumbling to themselves in panic for not doing the homework... The usual. She quietly opened her geography book and exposed her answers to the teacher.

(( WB D: ))

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Groaning, Eku slowly opened his eyes. Everything around him was spinning, and the angry face of Mr.Chacio hovered over him. "Glad your not dead.", he sighed, obviously furious. "Well, you're bleeding, and you're gonna have some bruises on your stomach at least. You'll be fine." Turning around, the gym teacher continued on with his coaching. Shane was still staring at Eku as he sat up.

"No idea what happened after you went down....", he mumbled, "A GIANT THING attacked George.... it was INSANE.. he's in intensive care at the hospital... you have some wicked mojo about you, man..." He held out a hand, and Eku grabbed it. Standing up, he brushed grass off of his pants. "Coach said you had to sit out today, and I have to stick with you. Thinks I had something to do with it..."

"Sorry?", he shrugged, limping over to a nearby metal bench.

"Trust me, that's a blessing. I don't have to play today!", Shane laughed, settling down next to him. He leaned back, pulling his hands behind his rainbow hair. Closing his eyes, he let out a deep sigh. A few silent moments passed between them. Brushing some blood off of his nose, Eku wondered how long he had been out.

"Do you have any idea what that thing was, Eku?", Shane asked, shattering the peaceful silence. Staring off into the distance, he didnt know how to respond. He couldn't tell him about Shame, could he? Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

"Dammit!" Dëro saw the large Dragon-Shadow-like creature. Hopefully only a few people saw... If they find out, there would be chaos in the city. "That guy is indeed a Persona-user..." he mumbled to himself. He sighed and walked towards the two boys. "You alright?" he asked to the boy that summoned the Persona "You have an interesting... Pet... If I say so myself." Dëro casually said.

Finally, class was over for Demi. "Jesus... Finally! I wonder if that junior is okay..." she mumbled to herself. "Now's lunch break... I could really go that landfill---"
"Hey, Demi!" said Violet behind her "Want to go to Burger King?"
"Oh. I'll pass... I'm gonna have lunch on the dorm" Demi said, smilling. She needed to train Syr more. She is in bad shape these days because of the studies and the winter.

"Okay then... C'ya later!" waved Violet and she ran through the corridor of the school.

"Hmm... I better catch up on Dëro... He should also train Polydeuces" muttered Demi then she went to Dëro's classroom but it was completly empty. "Huh... He's fast." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm

" Sure... and yes, I suppose it is...", Eku muttered, not meeting his eyes, "He's like a big puppy, we play fetch alot." Resting his head on his hands, he heard the bell ring. Glancing over at Shane, he saw that he was getting up.

"C'mon, Eku. It's lunch time.", Shane explained, a friendly smile on his face, "Wanna join me in the lunch room? I have this awesome---"

"No thanks, Shane. I wanna explore the school a bit.", Eku stood up, dipping his head in goodbye to both of the boys, "Maybe tomorrow. See you guys in study hall, perhaps." Placing his hands in his jean pockets, (yay for randomly changing back into clothes XD) he started to walk into the school. He felt terrible, his head felt like it was going to burst, and his wrist was no better. He guessed that he looked like the living dead, all covered in blood----- some of it George's-----and he was sure that his nose was broken. It was in an consistant line of blood that streamed down his nasal passages. He guessed that he should go to the nurse, but all he wanted to do was lie down in his dorm bed and sleep the rest of the day away; maybe he could. Shrugging, he made his way through the bussling halls. He was getting concerned and disgusted looks all around. Pushing their prying eyes out of his mind, he tried to concitrait on his thoughts. It was lunch time, right? So he was knocked out for, maybe, 5 periods? How long had Shane and the other had waited. Know that he thought about it---all the other people---except Mr. Chacio and Rainbow-Hair----weren't familiar.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Dëro shrugged and didn't care much about the boy. He just grabbed his things and decided to wait in front of school for Demi, since today they were going to train their Personas. He first went to the cafeteria and bought a natural sandwich and a bottle of water. He hadn't eat since morning and he could eat a large Shadow now. He walked towards the front door with the sandwich on his mouth while with his headphones plugged on his ears. He paciently sat on a wooden bench and closed his eyes and concentrated on his Persona.

Polydeuces was also weak, like Dëro. He could feel the large metallic shadow inside him, still tired and maybe wounded because of the powerful punch the Shadow yesterday gave him. Dëro sighed. Polydeuces was always doing his best and sacrifing himself to keep his other self alive and safe... Well, come to think of it, all Personas do that.

Dëro opened his backpack and saw the Evoker inside. Everytime he sees the Evoker, his hands started trembling... Even though it wasn't an actual weapon, it gives you a lot of tension for using it... It also drains your life slowly, since it forces your Persona to appear. That's not how nature works... And that's why men invented these totems.

"Hey, Kate, have you seen my brother?" asked Demi to a girl that was opening her locker that was full of pictures from magazines of bands and actors "No... Sorry. He's a senior, right? He might be at the gym" Kate answered. "Thanks..." Demi replied and continued to ask around, until she bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry, I wasn't looking-- What the?!" Demi looked at herself. Her sweater had some blood stains in it. "How did...?" then she looked at whom she bumped. It was the new student she met earlier and he was bleeding.

"God! Are you alright?! What are you doing here?! You should be at the nurse!" Demi said shocked. Seriously... Who would walk around school while bleeding?
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 pm

"Fine.", Eku shrugged. He didn't seem to be concerned about his current state. Wiping his nose with his already-dirty-hand, he looked at her sweater. "Oh, sorry 'bout that.... I guess I should get this checked out, huh?" He gazed at his hand, covered in new and old blood. Didn't know I was bleeding that much..., he thought. Wiping his hands on his pants, he looked at her oddly. "Why so surprised? I'm almost always covered in blood." He chuckled for a moment dimly. "It doesn't pay to be the scrawny kid in your grade, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 pm

"Surprised? Well, I'm surprised that you're bleeding inside school." Demi said rolling her eyes "I'm also surprised that no one called your attention... At any rate, do you want me to accompany you to the nurse?" she asked, ignoring the blood on her sweater... It wasn't the first sweater that was dirty with blood.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm

"Sure. Why not?", he chuckled. Looking around the halls, he noticed that he had no idea where he was or where the nurse was. "Umm... lead the way..." He mumbled, cheeks going red. He hated not being in control, or not knowing which way was which since he was a little kid. More specifially, since his mother died. He extremely dispised that feeling of everything slipping out of your hands like sand and having to pick up all the little pebbles...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Demi chuckled and told him to follow her. The nurse was actually pretty near, they just had to cross two corridors with very few people. Finally, Demi stopped in front of a door with a green sign written 'Nurse'. "There we go" said Demi happily. She opened the door. The nurse was very simple. The whole room was white with a few posters of "Be well!" and something similar on the walls. There was a bed on the corner and a wooden desk in the middle of the room that was no larger then a kichen for a single person. Sitting on the desk there was a bald middle-aged man with old glasses. "Come in" he mumbled, not taking the eyes from a small red computer on his hand.

"Hello, Doc Russo" said Demi then she poked Eku, hoping he would say something.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"Hi there.", he smiled uncomfortably, raising one bloody hand. "Name's Eku.... new student... got a bit ruffed up in gym... could you give me a couple band-aids?" (FAIL POSTISFAILOMFGHSUKHGDUGHKFHDRUKHERUHETWP;EFJSIFDFHFAILD8)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:57 pm

"Sorry, but I ran out of medicine and band-aids a few hours ago after some juniors picked a fight with the seniors" said the doctor, still not taking his eyes out of his small computer.
Demi made a blank face and shrugged at Eku.

"I know you still have that medicine" a voice came from behind the duo. Demi looked and saw the emotionless face of Dëro.
The doctor miraculously took his eyes out of the small electronic device and looked at Dëro. "Ah, yes... I remembered that there are some... special medicine here" Doc Russo stood up and opened a small cabinet and took out a glass bottle with a strange green liquid. "Here you go" he handed over to Eku and returned to, whatever he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persona (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona (open!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next