Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)

Go down 
+2
Gatanitazul
firestripe77
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 pm

"You're not welcome.", she muttered, focusing back to catching prey.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm

(NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I wrote a LONG and PAINFULLY written post, but then I thought that it was posted, I closed the tab, but it turns out, my post was delayed to show your guy's post... Meh, now i have to write it all over again... *sigh*

Expect a post soon...)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 pm

D: Oh no! I know how you feel.....I hit the back button when I was making the new dragon RP right when I was done x.x)
Back to top Go down
.:FlameWing:.

Chicken Smoothie Username : redscar12
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

Warriors! yay!

Name:Flamewing
Pic/description: http://forestpeltsden.webs.com/songkit.jpg
Clan: Vineclan
Bio: Calm and kind, loves to heal wounds
Other: Pheasant is her favourite prey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg200.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 am

(Bump?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 am

I don't think you need to bump, since there's only one topic xD but I dunno.))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 am

(oooh yeah... Sorry. XD )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 am

You don't have to say sorry xD)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 am

(I'll just post and hope that it doesn't get deleted again...)

As Screechstar and Black Hills talked, they were unaware of another pair of eyes that watched them. From high above in a tree, was a silver tabby she-cat with piercing blue eyes. If she was in a clan, she would be about a newly made warrior, only a few days after shifting from apprenticeship to being a warrior. She had strong hind legs which allowed her to jump up to a low hanging branch, since she had mastered the skill of climbing trees with ease.

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am

Screechstar yawned, picking up the small-fang in her jaws. She padded to the Home-Tree, swiftly climbing up. She padded into the Nursery Hollow, dropping her prey at the kit's feet. "Time to try snake.", she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hello?" asked Gold, walking farther towards IslandClan's camp. "Anyone here?" she would be amazed if this place was deserted. She and Black Hills would have this place to themselves!
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Screechstar purred as the kits stared at it. "Well, I'll come back later." She turned around, climbing down to the center hollow in the trunk. She saw that one of the apprentices had redone her bed and had left a piece of squirrel. "Wonderful.", she smiled, laying down.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

"Stoooonnnneeeeffffuuuuuurrrrrrr..."

A sing-songy voice cut into the sleeping deputy's thoughts.

"Stoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

He opened his eyes sharply, staring out quickly to see the form of his little sister standing near him. "What are you doing Otterpaw? I want some sleep." Otterpaw pranced around in the small space she was provided in the cluttered warriors den. "I wanna go swimming and catch fish!" she said, and Stonefur groaned. "Why now? I really want to sleep." his complaint was met with another comment. "But we haven't gone out to play together forever!" Sitting up and giving himself a swift lick, Stonefur grunted. "Forever meaning only one night, then yes, I agree." Otterpaw frowned and poked Stonefur sharply with her claw. "Out. I wanna go. I have energy that I need to burn." Stonefur's eyes opened wide. "In that case..." he said, getting up on his feet. It wasn't good when Otterpaw was energetic. it was like a tornado had ripped through the whole camp. "Let's go." Stonefur said, and then they both walked out.

Stonefur and Otterpaw walked along the sandy shore of the beach that lead into the water that spanned the gap from their territory and the other Clan's territories. "Kay, go in." Stonefur grunted, and Otterpaw didn't need a second bidding. Giving a yowl of delight, she plunged into the water. Stonefur watched from the beach. "C'mon Stonefur. Come in!" Stonefur looked the other way, trying to seem interested in something else. "Er, I would but... Um... I need to look for crabs." he said. Otterpaw popped her head above the water, confused. "Crabs? Why?" but Stonefur had already scooted a little bit away from where Otterpaw was in the water and stared at the sand, doing nothing in general. He was about to think about joining Otterpaw when he heard a noise. Not just a noise, but a cat's meow. He stiffened, not recognizing the faint scent, or the voice. It wasn't the scent of a Clan cat, so it must be a loner or rouge. He frowned as he listened, creeping against the sand up to a sand dune that overlooked another part of the IslandClan's territory, and saw a she-cat wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Gold saw a handsome dark grey tom looking at her. She padded over to him. "Erm... are you a rouge or loner?" she asked, her head cocked to her left.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Stonefur frowned. This she-cat didn't think that he belonged to a Clan. She must not even know about clans if she left out the question about being a clan cat. He blinked and shook his head. "No. I belong to a Cla-" he was interrupted as Otterpaw suddenly splashed out of the water, staring with wide eyes at Gold, her fur dripping wet. "Hi! I'm Otterpaw!" she said loudly and enthusiastically and shook herself off, scattering drops of water everywhere. Stonefur winced and rolled his eyes, looking back at Gold to finish his sentence. "I'm from a Clan." he said, Otterpaw coming up to where the two cats were.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

"Oh." Gold mewed, embaressed(sp?). "Hi, Otterpaw." she said, smiling warmly. "I'm Gold."
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Wavestar trotted up to stonefur and otterpaw. "what are you-" he was broken off speechless his eyes met a beautiful, golden, she-cat. "oh! hello! I'm wavestar, who are you?" he asked warmly.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Otterpaw bounced up to Gold, sniffing her. "I've never seen you before. Are you part of SootClan or DuneClan? I haven't been to a Clan meeting yet, so if you are, then I've never seen you. I mean, I've never even seen another cat from another cla-" Stonefur muffled her babbling by sticking his tail over his mouth. "Sorry about her... She needs to get rid of some energy. I'm Stonefur." he introduced, wondering what part of their territory, or another clan's territory that this cat lived in. He whipped his head around as he heard Wavestar's voice. He knew that this wasn't the normal way to greet intruders to their territory, but she seemed so harmless.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm

"I'm Gold." she said smiling. "I'm in need of food. And, I'm not from any clan. Haven't you noticed I don't have a clan name?"
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 pm

"we have more than enough. this is every one in islandclan, except sand-dapple... but, of course, we have a whole lake of fish, crabs, and seagulls to spare..." Wavestar reassured her.
"do you need shelter?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

"I think my mate found shelter already." she said, smiling gratefully.
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 pm

"Ok.... well, otterpaw, fetch her 3 fish, one for her, one for her mate, and one for... little ones.." wavestar mewed warmly, noticing her plumpness.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 am

Otterpaw stared up at Wavestar, slightly bemused that he was treating this loner with such respect, but still, she didn't seem dangerous. She shrugged and plunged into the water, opening her eyes instantly. As an IslandClan cat, most cats, since they swam so much, had to get used to the water. Seeing that she had, they had better vision under water, allowing them to see more clearer, without having their eyes get hurt. In a way, their second eyelid which all cats had, had adapted to allow them to see more clearer under water. Otterpaw's head popped above the water, a fish in her mouth, then she went back down, then came up with two more. She walked onto the shore, sopping wet and gently lied down the three fish in front of Gold.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 am

"Thank you, Otterpaw." Gold mewed gratefully, and padded off towards VineClan.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Screechstar blinked, sunlight filtering through her hollow and into her eyes. "Dang sun.", she muttered, rolling over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)   True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Warriors Have Golden Hearts (needs members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next