Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Empty
PostSubject: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Sitting at the breakfast table, I sludged around my none-too cheery cheerios in their bowl. More like soggios. Looking up, I see my brother charge into the room and pull up a chair, sitting down in it, grabbing some soggios. "Hey sis. Pass the milk." I nod and prepare to reach for it when it suddenly starts to levitate off of the table, floating towards my brother. I try not to breathe as my eyes widened. The milk was floating across the table, without anyone touching it. Was that me? I close my eyes tightly shut and the milk thumps against the table again, splashing milk all over my brother. He grumbled. "I told you to pass the milk. Not chuck it at me." he continues to pour his milk. I sighed with relief. He hadn't noticed. But I had. Either that was my imagination, I need more sleep, or that had really happened. Was I... different?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a normal kid in a normal town. You have normal families, and normal pets. Only, soon weird things start to happen. When you touch the water in the sink, it freezes on touch. When you're outside and get angry, violent winds swirl around. When you pick up rocks, you're able to crush them into whatever you want. When an important paper is dropped in the fire on accident, you are able to reach in and get it without a burn mark on you. Other things are happening too. Weird things. Strange things that are unexplainable. You are only starting to notice this, but soon you start to get enravelled in a mystery of your own. Can you calm down these powers so that others can't notice? Can you hide them? Can you still act normal even though you know that you are a "special" person? Is it safe to tell others about your powers, or should you keep it quiet? Are you the only one who has them or can other people do what you can also? You have to find these things out.

As you try to act and be normal, you also have to act on the two decisions at home. Whether to tell your parents about this mishap or not. If you do, a load of heavy weight of guilt and dread will be lifted off of your shoulders, but at the same time, this revealing act might just as well freak your parents out. If you keep it a secret, you'll feel jumpy all the time, and know that you're living a lie. If you hide it from your parents, you find that the harder it gets to control. So, it's going to be kind of hard to explain if your feet suddenly get stuck on the ground outside while it's raining, encased in ice. Or, if the candle poofs and bursts into a large ball of fire when you get close to it. Try and talk your way out of that, huh? You'll soon find that secrets are hard to keep, even harder when they're meant for keeping. Find out, and you'll soon find that you'll have to make the right decisions if you want to lead the right life.

Can you keep a secret?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
~All of Goldenstarfc's rules apply
~Please keep this rp at least pg. 13
~No pp, gm, or any of that stuff.
~You can have as many charries as you want, up to 10 just to let you know. I mean, that's kind of confusing, yes, but just having more than 10 charries would be really hard to keep up with.
~The oldest you can have your charries is 18.
~You have to wait until I accept you.
~Romance is encouraged, but please keep it pg 13.
~Only three people can have the same power.
~Post, elements in purple in "Other"
~One power max.
~When talking out of character, please use, ooc, ( ), { }, [ ]. You get my point.
~Have fun! 8D
Powers
I know that you may already know the deal on powers, but if you can't think of many, here are some ideas.
~Water
~Fire
~Earth
~Air
~Shape shifting
~Invisibility
~Healing
~Ect...
You get the point. You don't only have to use these powers either. It's alright to make up your own. Just don't make them unfair, like, can control other people's powers. Seriously.
Form
Code:
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
My Characters

User Name: hdmwolf
Name: Star
Personality: Star is a quiet girl but can be very kind and friendly. She loves to sing to mocking birds and then they sing back to her, but she's embarrassed to tell anyone. She is a secretive girl, and usually walks in the woods alone. Too many people think that she is too quiet, and that she likes to be shy, but she really is lonely.
History: Star doesn't remember much. Her father didn't care half a wit about her so she ran away into the woods where she hurt herself. She couldn't walk, so she stayed there, and soon she found that she couldn't find her way home. Crying, she wandered through the woods and found animals that comforted her. Positive that this was a better life than before, she didn't try to find her way home.
Looks: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/04e86588af0b3ddedbb9703560a6454b1230181012_full.jpg
(Without the wings of course.)
Crush: None, open.
Power: Healing
Other:

Name: Astrix
Personality: Astrix is a quiet boy and is said to be mysterious. He is like an outcast from his old home, and most people don't know his past. They think that he is deadly and dangerous. Really, he has friendship waiting to be seen, but no one wants it. He usually is quiet and prefers to be alone, but sometimes he may find that even some people want his friendship.
History: Astrix really doesn't like to talk about it. He is quiet about his past and barely ever tells anyone about it.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/Arazon/BlackHair-1.jpg
Crush: None, looking.
Power: Shadow
Other:

Name: Birch
Personality: Birch is a funny and kind person. She is kind of mischievous, but can be calm. She is a playful girl and sometimes acts like a 6 year old, but can also be pretty mature and serious. She has always had a special bond between others like her because they understand what she has to go through. She can also be very shy and quiet when she's meeting new people and often hides if she's sad.
History: N/A, rp it out.
Looks: http://crippledotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/horo1.jpg
(Only with dark blue eyes.)
Crush: Jared
Power: Wolf traits, kind of like really good hearing, good eyesight, fast runner, stuff that wolves can do.
Other:

User Name: hdwmolf
Name: Adrianne Charday
Personality: Adrianne has always been the outsider, the one who stays to the back of crowds, the one who hides in the shadows. People don't like to talk to her because they think that she's "mysterious," and should be avoided. Along with being a mysterious girl, Adrianne is hard core, an expert fighter, isn't good at socializing/hates socializing, is a tomboy, and is very silent. Even when she does talk, it's usually in short sentences, pieced together. She loves to play the electric guitar, likes rock music, and doesn't really like boys. She's hard to get to show emotion, is very hard core, and is very hard to get at if someone likes her. She isn't affected by others emotions, and her face is normally calm, always watching, waiting for something to happen. Adrianne is a born fighter though, and is usually ready with a plan or comment for everything. She is quick to react to different situations, and loves nothing more than insulting people she hates, or being sarcastic. But sometimes, at very rare times, you can see Adrianne smile, and that smile, seems like she's from a whole different world, and her being a silent, strong, and dark girl, was all just a fake act.
History: N/A
Looks:
http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164700.jpg
http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164724.jpg
(The one with the guitar.)
http://jacketupload.macmillanusa.com/jackets/high_res/jpgs/9781933164663.jpg
(The person with the wolf. That's her usual outfit.)
Crush: None yet, but she will.
Power: Control/manipulating spirits
Other:

Powers and Their Wielders

Healing
Star/F/pg.1/hdmwolf

Animal Abilities
Wolf- Birch/F/pg.1/hdmwolf

Shadow
Astrix/M/pg.1/hdmwolf

Manipulating Spirits

Adrianne Charday/F/pg.1/hdmwolf

Force Field
Mishi Layla Comari/F/pg.1/Goldenstarfc

(I hope I did this right... Also, I used this RP from one that I made on CS, just if anyone wanted to know.)

Let's get RPing! 8D

Last edited by hdmwolf on Sun May 30, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to change the title.)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:11 pm

(Open for posting and forms. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:35 pm

User Name: Goldenstarfc
Name: Mishi (me-she) Layla Comari (Cah-muh-ree)
Personality: Sweet and kind.
History: Learned her powers during P.E....
Looks: https://m559.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20purple%20hair/RainbowSkellington/purplevampiregirl.jpg.html?src=www
Crush: None yet
Power: Force feild things
Other: Elements
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm

(Yay! My first member! Accepted. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 pm

User Name: Rocketai
Name: Hachi
Personality: Kind, shy and curious. Hachi is intelligent but at the same time confuses everything but it's always thinking about the others and her family.
History: Hachi grew up as a normal child with her parents that never fought (at least in front of her) and she has two healthy dogs. She lives in a house with her parents and older brother and younger sister. After some incident in school with a teacher, she realized that she could control people's mind. What happened was this: She was called by the teacher because she was talking in the middle of the class. The teacher lost control and started shouting at Hachi, and almost hit her, but Hachi, in a moment of fear and desperation, screamed "STOP!" and the teacher suddenly obeyed and stopped. Hachi, confused, started saying some things to teacher, like grab a chair then say some words. Hachi thought she was dreaming and ran away to home and never tried to do that again. She didn't told her parents and anyone, not even her best friends.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/oswztt.jpg
Crush: None, open.
Power: Mind control.
Other: Elements

Last edited by Rocketai on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Could you just edit "other?" Then I'll accept. :3
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh, I didn't noticed that O_o
Sorry! *edits* ^^;
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 pm

(Accepted. :3

I'll try to update the front page soon, and we need a few more members until we can start. )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:39 pm

User Name: Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Name: Keijo (Key-joh)
Personality: Although very shy and quiet around strangers and people he doesn't know, he is outgoing and funny to his family and friends. He loves sugar, and you can often find him on a sugar rush.
History: Born with two loving parents and older sister, Keijo's live was pretty normal. Until he hit 10, that is. A few months after his mother died of lung cancer, his father became an acholic and he was taken to a orphanage, where he stays now.
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/jeanie90/Child9.jpg (and yes, he has pocky in his mouth.... I think xD)
Crush: None, open
Power: shape-shifter
Other: elements
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 am

(Accepted. :3 )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 am

yay :3)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 am

(We need a few more people, and then we can hopefully start.)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 am

okay)
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

(Hm... No one seems like they want to join...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)   Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you Keep a Secret? (Members Needed - Accepting!)
Page 1 of 1