Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Macgirl72
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:47 pm

That would be aw~esome! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:39 am

| Falconpaw |

"Strike?" I said, thinking about the name. It reminded me somewhat of a snake. Then when he talked about running away from some clan cats that him and his brother ran into, I glanced up in somewhat surprise. "Brother? I didn't know that you guys were around here. I pretty much know who's where and who's in the forest all the time because of the tr..." I stopped. I didn't really know anyone around here personally, and I didn't want to be putting my trust into someone too soon. I also didn't want anyone to know how I got around the forest so quickly. It's not like he would try to copy me, since it's hard to learn once you're older (I grew up in the trees) but still, I didn't want to tell anyone yet. "Oh, why was I running?" I replied as I repeated what Strike had said. "Um... Why was I running..." I pondered, and then shrugged. "I didn't want to get near the Clan Cat's borders." I admitted. It sounded pretty helpless and it made me sound like I was a weak little kit, but all the better. A fake cover! I should have thought of that before. If he ever tried to attack me, he'd assume I was weak, but then it'd turn out that I wasn't the soft kind of cat that he assumed me to be. "Have you been here long?" I asked, sitting down, my tail twitching back and forth.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Strike
"I'm a traveler, or 'loner' as the Clans call me.", I explained, warily sitting down. I wasn't too keen of making acquaintances with this new cat, or sharing information. Not long ago my brother and I had met up with a group of rogues, and of course I was childish enough to trust them. I told them of the place we were camping out at, with all it's fat prey and lush herbs. Obviously we had lost that potential home to them. I knew better now, not to let anything that could be used against me be let out. "As for my brother, I think he's more suited for rogue...stupid furball, he is. Doesn't know when to keep his trap shut." I studied my pelt, seeing its spotted pattern all ruffled and messy. I tried to smooth it down, but once again it stuck up. Sighing, I turned back to the she-cat. "Do you have anyone with you? Or are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:25 pm

(Whoops. I called Brooke, Falconpaw xD)

| Brooke |

I noted how Strike seemed wary to tell me information, just as I was wary to share information with him. He also seemed to have a thing against his brother. I didn't know if I had any siblings, but I was glad that I didn't have any. I would probably not be able to have that much freedom if I had a family. "Do you have anyone with you? Or are you alone?" I looked up at Strike again, not even noticing that my eyes had drifted to stare at the ground in the first place. "Anyone with me?" I asked, glancing around. Why did he want to know? Did he think I was going to launch an attack on him secretly? "Nope, all alone. Always have been, and it seems that I always will be." I said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Strike

"Heh, you're lucky.", I responded, "Don't get me wrong, I love my great lump of a brother, he's just a pain in the hindquarters most of the time." I found my gaze drifting above the trees to see bright sun casting blood orange light on the leaves. It would be dark soon, not good to be stalking about in unknown territory. A den would need to be found before the moonrise. I looked back to Brooke. "Err... it's getting dark out. Better find shelter....we could continue our talk after we..I-I mean I find a place to sleep." I gave my chest a few uncomfortable licks. It was nice to talk to another cat that wasn't my brother for a change, and I wondered if she was up to talking some more. "You want to stay with me just for today? I don't get to meet another cat that doesn't want to rip my fur out very often. I rather like that."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:05 pm

| Brooke |

I couldn't help but smile slightly. Obviously this cat hadn't really been around others that much. I hadn't either. This was the first time someone actually took the time to talk to me, without accusing me of spying. He seemed very nervous, and behind my easygoing manner, I was really fidgety and wondering what was going to happen. I wasn't good at talking, and I was surprised I had made it this far without bolting away and hiding in a tree. As Strike put it, it wasn't everyday that you met a cat that didn't want to rip your fur out. It seemed that every cat these days were aggressive. When Strike offered if I wanted to stay with him for the day, I stopped to think about it for a moment. It wasn't like I was busy, otherwise than walking around in the treetops and spying... I looked up at Strike, and managed another smile. "Sure. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to."

(Are they going to like each other in the future?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

(doesn't matter to me, you decide. :I )
Strike
I nodded, somewhat relieved in the response. I had been afraid of the answer being a claw to the face or something to that extent, but instead it was pleasant. "We'll continue to talk after we find somewhere to rest.", I mewed, stretching my aching limbs. It had been a long day of running and hiding. "If that's alright with you." I took the lead, eager to find someplace out of the territory. If RiverClan decided to go on a midnight or dawn patrol, we would be in big trouble. I knew the land well enough to know which direction lead to unmark territory and which one lead to another Clan's.

We continued to walk until the strong smell of cat told me that we were crossing their most northern border. From now own, unclaimed trees littered the area. A young willow tree caught my eye, it's drooping leaves illuminated a green-orange in the dying light. "How about over there to rest?", I suggested, pointing my patterned tail over to it. "It's leaves will help us keep hidden from any passerby rogues or loners that pad by."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:34 pm

| Brooke |

I nodded as Strike said that we'll continue to talk after we find a resting spot. I didn't really know what we would talk about, since I'm a pretty boring cat to my knowledge, but I didn't say anything about that. You'll just wait and see. I told myself. "That's a good spot." I said with a slight smile when Strike pointed over to a willow. I also noticed quickly how easy the branches would be for me to climb in case we were spotted. If we were spotted at all though, I would probably have to help Strike since not giving him safety would mean that I was somewhat evil as a friend. I glanced around. "The leaves are very concealing." I said, and started to pad over to the tree, looking at the graceful figure of wood and leaves. I lied down near the base of the tree. "Can you climb trees?" I asked conversationally. I would be more comfortable in the tree than on the ground, but if Strike couldn't climb, then I didn't want to leave him at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

"In my youth I learned somewhat how to climb them, though I'm not sure if I remember that well.", I responded, kind of reluctant to the thought of sleeping in the trees. To be wedged between two branches didn't seem too appealing to me. Sleeping on the warm grass under a tree was my idea of a nice slumber. The feel of growing plants underpaw was something to relish, especially with a friend. "Why, do you want to sleep in one?" Although the idea wouldn't be my first choice, I probably wouldn't mind it. As long as I remembered that I couldn't roll over or move at all, I probably could survive the night unscathed.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:26 am

| Brooke |

I shrugged. "Just wondering. We don't have to sleep in the tree. I'm perfectly fine with the ground." I said with a harmless smile. At least I knew that Strike had a vague idea as to how to climb a tree. If trouble arose, that could be one of our options rather than running away. I was much swifter in the trees than I was on the ground believe it or not. I sat up from my lying down position, stretched, and then lied down again. "We can keep our paws on the ground." I finally said.

(WB D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]   Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murdered. [A Warrior Cat RP. Always Accepting.]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7