Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1

Go down 
+2
The Otter
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Which character should Gekido kill off?
Ocean
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
 0% [ 0 ]
Midori
 0% [ 0 ]
Snake
 0% [ 0 ]
Everyone of them >:3
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap25%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
None of them D:
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap75%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Soo long xD; it makes my posts wimpy)) Shurui raised both hands onto her head, yawning. Yeah, she'd be not smart, and was probably being not smart to come back to the park. But hey, in general, she wasn't the smartest person. Or at least, that's what she thought. Shurui noticed the boy that she had been talking to was still there. "Hey, Duck-boy!", she hollered, waving with one of her finger-gloved hands at him, "Long time, no see!"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

- Jacob -

I stared over my shoulder, suddenly hearing a voice. I was distracted from the girl, so now I had to pay my attention to something or someone else. I stared at the girl for a moment, suddenly making the connection. This was the same person as earlier, just like the girl that had just ran off. I was wary suddenly, not knowing if I should walk towards this strange girl, greet her like I did with the other one, or just run away. I guessed I chose option 4. I just stood there, staring strangely at the girl. Well, at least she hadn't called me human boy, so instead I was Duck Boy now. I managed a faltering smile and made a tiny wave back.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

"Why the wide eyes?", Shurui replied, continuing to walk. She removed a earphone from her, well, ear, the sound of a Linkin Park song coming from it. "Did you see a Gōsuto or something?" She laughed, not relising(sp?) that she just said the dragon word for 'ghost'.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Erin found it was hard to kiss a dragon on the cheek in dragon form, but attempted to anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm

did she try to kiss snake?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 pm

This is getting awkward..., thought Bree as she moved away from them a little.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Snake blinked, blushing. Wasn't expecting(sp?) that, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 pm

"Uhh... I'll leave you both alone." said Bree, standing up and preparing her wings to fly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Snake yawned, "It's getting late.", he replied, changing the subject, "I'm gonna go to bed." He then stood up, stretching for a moment before walking back into the building. ((I'm thinking of making another ebil person. But I'm not sure.. should I?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm

(( with more characters, more awesome story 8D ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 pm

lol okay, I'll post the description soonz))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I was thinking in make one as well. Having only two characters bores me... lol. Almost everyone here has 3 characters. But since we are pretty advanced, I have no idea where to fit in the story or else, I would create another one, maybe a mercenary ;D ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 pm

What's a mercenary or whatever?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 pm

mercenary is a person who works for money (most of the time, they are pretty expensive and are neutral) for example... uhh... have you watched Star Wars? Do you know Han Solo? He is a mercenary ;P ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Otay. Still trying to find a picture that I am satisfied with xD))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:26 pm

((on the cheek))
"Night, Snakey." Erin smiled.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:29 pm

"Oh yeah, Bree. While I sleep, can you stay up and wait for the new guy? He'll be here soon.", Snake grinned.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

(((Here's the description:
Username: Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Name: Midori
Character type(nisenoningen, hunters, humans, etc): Nisenoningen Hunter
Description/picture(dragon): http://www.cooldragonpictures.com/data/media/53/Green-Dragon-8.jpg
Description/Picture(human): https://2img.net/h/i84.photobucket.com/albums/k34/brokenheartsbleed201/Pierce/boy9.jpg
Crush: openn
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: openn
Bio: Waking up one day at age 15 3/4 in a sandy cave is the only memory he can recall.
Other: N/A
)))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 pm

((OMG him and Erin should be cousins!))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Fine by me)) Midori flew above the busy streets full of smoke fumes and cars. He didn't like cities for two reasons: One, they were human filled. Two, whatever surroundings he was in his scales turned into. So he just hoped he would reach his cousin's work before he turned into a giant flying bus or something.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Midori then swerved, almost crashing into a nearby skyscraper. He then spotted the lab.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 pm

(( hurrdurr... Can Bree have a crush on him? XD ))

"New guy? We have a new recruiter?" asked Bree confused. Then she felt some aura of another Nisenoningen getting close.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 am

- Jacob -

I stared at her curiously, frowning. "Did I see a what?" I asked, not totally sure what she had asked I had seen. It sounded like it was said in some other kind of language that I didn't understand. "A gustoto?" I asked, trying to repeat what she had said, but finding that I couldn't without great difficulty.

- Tasha -

I stood up finally and walked out into the hall. I stared out the front window longingly, feeling the wind brush against my face since that dragon girl that had escaped, had smashed all the windows. It didn't seem that many people cared about it, but I liked it better. Oh, how I wished that I could go out there and just be free. For a moment I thought that I was going to jump out the window, but then with a jolt I was recalled back to the real world. I still had a tracer, and if I did that, I would just get shocked and returned here. Involuntarily, I felt with my right hand to trace over the underneath of my left hand forearm. Sure enough, I could sense it under there, and along with sensing it, I felt the scars that criss crossed over the large scar down the middle of my arm.

It had been placed in me when I was little, and they had stolen me from my home. Then, I grew up and the muscle and tissue grew around it. I had tried to cut it out numerous times with some glass shards that I may have found, or a sharp rock, but I couldn't get at it without damaging my arm completely, and my muscle was thick. That explained the numerous scars that were all over my arm. They were from me trying to get it out. Sighing, I frowned and placed my hand on my chin, staring out the window. I knew that I was chained to this place forever, or at least as long as I lived, which would kind of be forever... I suddenly noticed a black spot on the horizon, that then turned into a green spot as I saw it clearer. A dragon. Hmph... Where did he come from? He wasn't coming here to be a hunter was he? I winced as he nearly missed smashing into a skyscraper, and then started to head towards the lab. I sighed and frowned. He was making the wrong choice. BIG TIME.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am

Erin looked at Bree. "Yeah, my cousin's coming to work here. He's a green dragon, we look similar." Erin explained to Bree.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

"Oh, you have a cousin?" asked Bree, not impressed since most of her only family is a enemy, "Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next