Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1

Go down 
+2
The Otter
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Which character should Gekido kill off?
Ocean
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
 0% [ 0 ]
Midori
 0% [ 0 ]
Snake
 0% [ 0 ]
Everyone of them >:3
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_lcap25%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
None of them D:
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_lcap75%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Jacklynn swooped down, scorching Bree's back and head she flew forward, lucky Bree's fire had only gotten her tail. "Which way now?" she yelled back to Mier.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Bree then grabbed Mier's tail. Mier fell on the ground that made it shake. The humans got scared, some said that it would have been and earthquake, because no one can see the dragons. "That's enough!" screamed Bree "I'm tired of this.. I'll kill you here and now!!" Bree prepared for a powerful breath of fire right into Mier's face.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Jaklynn scented Shade. "Mier needs help." she said, just barely managing to push Bree off of Mier.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 pm

"Nooo!", Shade dashed forward, blocking Mier's body as Bree blew her fire.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Bree then spat the fire at a tree. The tree quickly burned down, leaving nothing in the place. There was a chaos to the humans when they saw this and they started running, scared of the tree. "Grrrrr!" Bree growled trying to hit Jaklynn.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

((is it OK if we kill Bree?))
Jaklynn lightly nipped at Bree's neck, not enough to kill her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

The fire barely missed Shade's wings. "I am so lucky that I didn't get hit.", he sighed, turning toward Mier, "Now lets get ya home." He picked her limp body on his back, padding forward. He had to make sure he didn't squish any humans as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 pm

(( I'll kill Bree myself, don't worry ))

"No!" said Mier "Don't kill her!". Bree then growled and her scales restored into place. Bree then saw herself surrounded by other Nisenoningens. She wouldn't have a chance against them. She growled at Mier "I'll come back for you, Mier! Mark my words!!" she then flew away, back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Shade then made Mier slide off his back, squishing a human. "Dang.", Shade growled, "Right in the last minute."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

(( poor human XD ))

"Urgh... just kill me already..." said Mier when she felt the human remains in her scale.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

"For Nisenoningen sake, Mier!", Shade grunted, kicking her, "C'mon! What do you think Ocean with think if I told him you're dead?Plus, I want you to meet 432."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 pm

"Gah... Then take me out of here! Making me squish humans won't help..." she then made a sad face "By the way, thanks for saving me... I thought... When Bree was gonna breath that fire onto me... it would be all over"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

"You're welcome.", Shade replied, remembering that he got burnt, "After all, family's gotta stick together!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Jaklynn soared, and landed at Mier's side. "You guys must've risked a lot to come get me." she said, smiling. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Mier chuckled then a tear fell on her dragon cheek "In my case... It's different..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

"What do you mean, Mier?", Shade asked, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

"Well, thanks. Snake woulda killed me. See what he did to my scales?" she said, showing all the bare skin on her back.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Mier decided not to tell but she had to "You see... Bree is my sister... Twin to be more exact... I... I left her, but I didn't mean to... The elders said that she was already dead... Bree thought that I would have abandoned her, that's why she wants to kill me..." she then giggled "So, my family does not stick together to save each other's throat... We claw our throats...."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm

"Well, enough moping around! Lets all go to Aunt Lora's house.", without an answer, he started to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

"Alright then..." said Mier and she tried to sleep. It sounded like she was awake for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Shade picked up Mier. They soon reached Aunt Lora's house.
(I'm being Lazy xD)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

"Erm... Who?" asked Jaklynn confused as she followed Shade.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 pm

(( I'm being lazy as well... soon I have to leave 'cause I have a test to do today... And I iz sooo lazy to do it D: ))

"My aunt" said Mier "She's a very good person and offers food, clothes and a place to sleep for Nisenoningens"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm

"A friend of Mier's family.", Shade replied, dropping Mier. He then waved to Ocean and 432. Ocean raced up to Mier, rapping his short arms around her. 432 slowly padded over to the group, still in dragon form.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

"Hey there Ocean" smiled Mier. "Mier!" shouted aunt Lora as she saw Mier very wounded "Oh, dear! I can't believe you made it!! Shade, would you be so kind to take Mier to the barn? I'll treat her wounds"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next