Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Strays

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Rocketai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 pm

This is my first RP, so go easy on me D;

It's the year of 2013 in the dirty streets of Landsmeet City, the stray animals looked at the starless sky full of smoke from the industries and hoped for a new morning with full bellies and their lungs empty from the dirt and smoke. Flly hid inside of a garbage dumpster from the humans who came every week in that street to beat innocent dogs and cats only for their own enjoyment. The young dog sighed and hoped for one day she would be welcome in a warm house. Will you survive in these hopeless streets? Or will you fight to find a owner who would give you a bed and food?

Rules:
* All Goldenstarfc rules applied;
* Romance is encouraged but keep it PG-13;
* You can have as many characters as you want, but keep all active;
* Any animal is allowed: birds, cats, dogs, rats, bats, etc;
* Yes, you can control humans, give them names and blah but they shouldn't be primary;
* No need to wait for me to accept your form! Create your form and you can already play;
* Have fun!

~Form for joining~

Obs: please, delete the parenthesis, they are only examples

Form for stray dog/cat/rat/etc
Code:
Name:
Age(can be in <insert animal here> or/and human years):
Species:
Breed(as a stray, it is encouraged to be a mix of breeds but you can be a pure breed):
Looks:
Family(here you can put father, brother, mate etc):
Crush:
How you ended up in the streets(not optional):
Other:

Requests for other forms or to add more information is always welcome! This is my first RP so I'm a newbie at this!

My form(s)

Name: Flly
Species: Dog
Breed: Unknown
Looks: Strays 19524611631815ee666
Family: None
Crush: None
How you ended up in the streets: Was born in the streets and grew up alone
Other: None

Last edited by Rocketai on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Chichi
Species: wolf hybrid
Looks: Strays Dump-the-dog_wolf-hybrid
Family: Little brother, Ripple
Crush: currently none/open
How you ended up in the streets: Escaped from an abusive owner with his little brother, Ripple
Other: Trys to be a father figure to the strays

Name: Ripple
Species: wolf hybrid
Looks: Strays A_1_1Aeyes_193189_0807
Family: Older brother, Chichi
Crush: none, yet...
How you ended up in the streets: Escaped from an abusive owner with his older brother, Chichi
Other: Is quiet and shy most of the time, though can be funny and sarcastic at random moments.

Last edited by Gekido (Jee-kai-do) on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Yay! Thanks for joining! ^^
I may not answer for a time, but go on RPing if more players join without me!!
Like in the rules said, you are accepted automatically!
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Name: Sereni (Sir-ee-nee)
Age: 15 dog years. (Gekido, your human years are more than your dog years. Do you mean 28 dog years (4 human years), and 14 dog years (2 human years)? And a dog that's 4 (Or 2) in dog years is a puppy, it would only be a few months old... at most...)
Species: Wolf/dog
Breed: Wolf/dog mutt
Looks: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images17/MIXHuskyTimberWolfLexus1halfYears.JPG
Family(here you can put father, brother, mate etc): Unknown; no mate yet
Crush: Chichi
How you ended up in the streets(not optional): She will only tell if she trusts you. (It'll come up later in the RP, I suppose.)
Other: Na.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I got them confused... fixed it))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks for joining, Goldie! ^^
Phew... I finally returned home from my tip to my grandma's house... Now I have my dear computer/laptop and a nice internet (the internet next my grandma's home was veeeeery slow that I could hardly visit the site... sorry for the constant absents...)

Just one more character and we can begin! 8D
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: Taala
Age: If she was a human, she'd be in her teens, about 17 or 18 years old
Breed: Unknown (mix)
Looks: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Dackel-Spitz.JPG
Family: None, open
Crush: None yet
How you ended up in the streets: Taala was a puppy when her mother died, and she was left with her three other siblings, which all, to her memory, have died. She lived with an owner, but then the owner left them alone, knowing that they wouldn't be able to afford to take care of dogs, and abandoned them. Taala managed to make it out of the house, where she was found by a gentle teenage girl, who took care of her with what little she had. They grew up together, until the human species was wiped out, and the girl disappeared to Taala. Taala misses her greatly now, and thinks of her as the only person she truly knew. Now she wanders the streets, a brilliant thief, and manages to live.
Other: None. I would do her personality, but I guess it'll just be RPed out. :3
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks for joining Otter! ^^
As always, I'm wordless a respect of your character. You do them so well! You should teach me how you do it xD
Now we can begin!

It was already morning but the day was cloudy and ugly. No... Not cloudy... The "clouds" in the sky were nothing but smoke from the industries nearby. Flly coughed a little and left her house. Her "house" was nothing but a paperboard box of a television. It wasn't big but Flly could sleep in it since she was medium size.

She has painted the left size of her box with a layer of mud and pasted a few petals in the mud so that she could tell which box was hers.
Flly lived in a conner of the dirty streets inside of a tiny corridor. It was very warm there in the winter and Flly was always hygienic so she tried her best to clean that corridor with leaves and, sometimes, she poked in a garbage dumspter or two and she could find some products that humans use for cleaning their houses and a soup. She cleans it in a nearby pool in the center of the abandoned streets.

The pool was actually a fountain where, Flly could remember, that spilled beautiful clean water that the strays called "Water of Life" since it ended the thirst of any stray and everyone believed it was an endless supply of water. When the streets started being abandoned because those dang industries were instaled nearby, the fountain lost its life and now it doesn't spill water anymore. The water inside the fountain now it's rain water and the only way that Flly can clean her house and, sometimes, drink in it.

Even if Flly was already born as a stray dog, she was happy there. She had dog and cat friends who had owners and their owners sometimes placed a bowl of leftovers next to their gates where some strays could eat it. It wasn't big deal but Flly never got so hungry.

Flly looked at the grey ugly sky and growled, Why those flilthy humans had to destroy our lives?! Why can't they install those dang industries next to the main city so that they can drink their own poison?, she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm

......I'm intimidated by your guys writing xD I fail~))
"Mornin, Flly.", A rough and fatherly voice came from a nearby dumpster, which was turned on it's side. A brown a black he-wolf padded out of the rusty piece of metal. "I see your doing your daily hating of the humans, as usual." Chichi laughed, settling down next the his home, which he shared with his younger brother, Ripple.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

(( lol XD that text was a pain to write! you don't fail! everyone has its ways of writing an RP! ))

Flly smiled even if she was still looking at the sky. Then she looked at the wolf "Good morning, Chichi" she said smiling with respect.
She chuckled together with Chichi with his comment "Well... Everyday is the same thing... I'm getting tired of this..." she said, back to her serious-but-sad face.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

"Lighten up, Pup.", Chichi nodded, "One of these days, you might be in a nice, cozy home, with humans that care and love you. Well, that time might not come for a while, but you have to keep hope alive. Think of it like a flame. It's powerful, but not invincible. You have to keep it alive, don't let it burn out. Without it, the world is a big, black, empty hole. This may sound cheezy, but it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Flly smiled "It's not cheesy, Chichi. Thank you for your wise advice. But..." she hesitated a little and looked at the sky again "I'm just tired of waiting... I've lived in the streets my whole life and I never had so much anger towards the humans until they installed those industries... When the fountain was alive, I was happy... I never asked to live in a house, I never asked for food or water... I was very optimist when the industries were installed, but now I'm suffering with these thoughts. I..." she let out a small tear over her eye "I tell myself and the others not to be sad even though I'm crying, I tell not to be scared even though I'm trembling..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm

"I'm sorry you've had to go through this at such a young age....", Chichi sighed, licking the young dog's tear away, "But you just have to keep faith." (WB)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Flly smiled "You speak like if you were 12 years older then me" she said chuckling "But thanks, Chichi... Where's Ripple?" she asked already changing subject because she was very emotional and could start crying at Chichi's shoulder at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Sereni: howled at Owner's door. "Please, let me in! I've been out here all night! I'm hungry." I heard Owner's big voice from inside. "Please." I whimpered quietly before exiting the fenced area, tears rolling down my cheeks. I peeked at what Owner calls 'the fountain', and saw two dogs sitting near it. I bet their Owner lets them in..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 pm

"Oh, that Fuzzball? Still asleep in the home.", Chichi chuckled, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well... That's not news" Flly chuckled "Just curiosity" she concluded.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 pm

"I'll go wake him up.", Chi nodded, getting up and padding into the dumpster. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty."
Ripple moaned, opening his almost-white eyes. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 pm

"hello?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Seal
Looks: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1255/540629480_0198bee033.jpg
Family: Unknown; No mate yet.
Crush: Taala
How you ended up in the streets: He's been there for as long as he can remember, maybe his whole life.
Other: N/A

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 pm

(Yay! We're starting! 8D )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Taala -

I woke up to a throbbing pain in the back of my head, as I opened my eyes lazily, staring out ahead of me. The barren, abandoned landscape met my eyes harshly, bland and dry as ever. I yawned, finding that my throat was sore from breathing in all the smoke and dust over night, and I stood up, shaking myself off, cascades of the unhealthy dust falling off of my fur. I looked around for a moment, and then painfully, began to walk, making myself move. I hated sleeping for too long. The dust got in my lungs, and it was dangerous, for it could clog up my lungs some day, and I might die. I frowned and tried to hack up some dust that was still remaining in my throat, and a few small pieces floated lightly out of my throat and onto the ground. I grimaced at it and began into a trot, getting my body used to moving again, after the long time I had been lying down, in sleep.

Finding water was my main thing I did first, every single day. It helped to clear out my throat, and wash away anything that had gotten stuck in there while I was sleeping. It was hard though, for I moved frequently every day, and never stayed in the same place too often, because I didn't want to stay in one place for too long. It was just kind of like a nervous thing inside my brain, that forced me to do it all the time, so if I found a good source of water, I could only rely on it for a day or so. I scented the air, lifting my nose to the sky, and tried to locate any dampness, but of course, all I got was some particles in my nose that made me sneeze. I bent over and blew out of my nose hard, dislocating the dust that had just occupied my nose for a few seconds.

I noticed that the headache was getting worse and worse, so I tried to find a way to distract myself, after some while, finding a pebble that had been resting in the shade of a large abandoned building, which I picked up in my mouth and sucked on. It was one of my methods, and it usually worked to distract myself for some time. After some while, I entered a small part of town, with closely built houses, mostly general stores, some apartments. I padded along the sidewalk, looking through the creepy abandoned windows, at the insides of dusty shops, so mysteriously abandoned. I frowned as I felt my thoughts return to Brooke, the girl that had helped me when I had escaped from the house. She could have been in one of these stores once, when there were humans around, but now, they were all gone. Heaving a deep sigh, I finally scented the air again, and caught the faintest smell of dampness on the wind, and I followed it closely, weaving through streets, until I came across a general store, the door sealed shut, only a small crack underneath open, letting the smell drift out. I growled with annoyance and spat out the pebble that I had still been sucking on, and placed a paw on the door, then the next, pressing all my weight on it. The door stayed firm.

Rolling my eyes, I trotted away and cast about the ground for a pointy object that I could use to pick the lock, something that I had mastered over the years of being alone. I finally found one, an unraveled paperclip, which I picked up and brought back to the door, placing it into the lock, and jiggling it around. I finally heard a click, and I smiled, placing the paperclip back on the ground, and pushed open the door. I walked into the general store, frowning as I heard the wood creak underneath my paws. This floor could have rotted. I had to figure out it's weak points. If I had a rock... I rolled my eyes again, unhappy that I had to do so much work for what could be so little water, but it was worth it. I ran out the door again and scouted around for a large rock to test the floor. I soon enough found a rock that was heavy, but I could still hold it in my mouth without too much difficulty. I was about to pick it up, when I heard a noise and whipped around, seeing two angry-looking dogs, staring at me. One seemed to be a black german shepherd, who was staring at me angrily, while the other was some type of finnish spitz mix. I eased into a stance, waiting for their moves. The german shepherd spoke first.

"Gerrout of our turf thief." he snarled, his hackles raised. No dog out here really had a territory, but sometimes some dogs thought that they could. Those dogs, were usually the not smart one. I let my hackles raise slowly, warning them that I wasn't ready to move just yet. "And if I don't?" I couldn't help but feel some panic bite at the back of my head, because I was more of a flight dog, than fighting. I was a thief, and I usually didn't like to confront other dogs. "We'll kill ya." said the other dog, who was snarling viciously. I stood there, and finally, one of the dogs lunged forward at me, it's teeth snapping. "Time to go." I said quietly, and shot off, with the two angry dogs chasing after me, hungry for my blood. I tried to frantically remember the location of the general store, which was easy, considering all the years I had to remember things. My head was throbbing painfully, unhappy that it had to work hard, without any water to help it, but I had to go, or else I would be killed.

I managed to get to the general store, but by now, the dogs were close behind. They saw my target, and one finally lunged at me, right as I tried to run through the door. I felt the excruciating pain of teeth rake down my hind leg, and then suddenly, the floor underneath me gave over, and I plummeted downwards, yelping out in surprise. I landed hard, on concrete ground, almost swearing I could have heard the crack of some bones in my body. I lied there for a moment, and then forced myself to open my eyes, seeing gloom all around me. I looked upwards painfully, to find that I had fallen from a 50 foot drop, down into the cellar of the general store, through two floors. Both floors had moldy wood, which I had fallen straight through without a problem. From above, I heard the annoyed growls and barks of the two dogs that had chased me. They must have seen me fall, and stopped just in time. I guess I should count myself lucky, because the last thing I wanted was for those two dogs to be stuck down here with me. I would definitely be the first to go.

Painfully turning my head, I stared at my hind left foot, which was covered in blood from the dog biting it, and I thought I saw some bone. The sight made my head swim, along with not having water. I didn't even want to know what else I had broken from my fall. I felt my world spin and I frowned, finding it hard to think straight, and my head collapsed to the floor again, and I let it rest there, tired from fatigue and parched from not having any water. Finally, after lying there for some time, I fell unconscious.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Aww. Taala has an admirer. XD )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

._. So much awesome, Otter. Leave some for the rest of us.))
"It's time to wake up.", Chi barked, "Now."
Ripple groaned, but knew that if he didn't get up, he'd be in trouble. Slowly sitting up, he let out a large yawn.
"That's more like it, Sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

(( MY GOD, Otter!! You flatter me while writing this text in my first RP and you insult me as well because you write 99999% better then I do! XD
Do you write books, Otter? ))

Flly heard a voice coming from behind her. She looked and saw another dog "Oh, hello... Are you another stray seeking refuge?" Flly asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Can Ripple be blind... cause it would fit pretty well in with the history of the brothers, with the abusive owner and all that, like the owner made him blind... just a thought))
"Yeah, another bright sunny day. The skys are clear, the air is sweet, and there's food everywhere! Why would I want to sleep through this day?", Ripple muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 pm

(Sorry... I try to stop myself from posting so much, but it's just... MY MIND WON'T LET ME.

Picture it like this... if I don't write long posts, I will explode.

And no, I don't write books. I've tried to, but I've never finished any. I want to be a writer when I grow up though. :3

*can't post because Taala is knocked out right now.* XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strays   Strays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strays
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Animal Roleplays-
Jump to: