Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Legend of Bears

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

The Legend of Bears Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Bears are everywhere, but hidden. They have watched over humans for countless years, but now; at the human's weakest, they attacked. They slaughtered many, leaving only the strong. They were led by Alva, one who wanted to be in control, not just over the bears but the people too. They held many hostage. During their bloodlust, the bears have learned the human language. Even their slaves have changed, adapted to their new way of life. They have been given powers. Will the bears rule the land, as they did with the other animals, or will you stop them in time to save the human race from extinction?

Bear Form
Code:
Name:
History(Optional):
Personalty:
Kin/Mate:
Slave(s):
Pic:
Other:

Human Form
Code:
Name:
History(Optional):
Personalty:
Crush/BF/Gf:
Captured?:
Guard/Master:
Power:
Pic:
Other:

* means female ^ means male

The Bears
(One who leads) Leader: Alva^ [Macgirl72]
(One who leads soliders) Commander: Alva will choose
(One who heals) Healer:
Alva's Protectors:
Head Hunter:
Brooke* [The Otter]
Food-Hunters:
Solidiers:
Hurricane^ [Goldie]
Head Guard:
Slave-Guards:
Mothers:
Cubs:
Slaves:
Falcon* [The Otter]
Ben^ [Goldie]
Ava* [Macgirl72]

My Forms
Name: Alva
Age: Adult, possibly 5 years though actual age is unknown
Personalty: Thoughtful. He depsies the human race. He is cruel, mean and selfish. He tends to kill when angered. Very easy to anger and he is revengeful. He is cunning and strong but not very fast. He is brave and doesn't like foolishness.
History: Hidden. All that anyone knows is that last spring he got into a fight with another bear, who slashed at his eyes, causing him to go blind. He won the fight but because of his blindness no other bear liked him, not that they did when he had his sight.
Kin/Mate: No kin and no mate currently (Yet)
Slave(s): Many, but none yet
Pic: The Legend of Bears Black%20Bear[/center] With a large, deep, red slash across his brown ,now light blue, eyes and a light gray lightning bolt marking on his left flank.
Other:

Name: Ava
History(Optional):
On that terrible night when people were close to extinction, Ava watched her parents get killed by one of Alva's soliders. They than captured her, without a protest and left after seeing Ava try to heal her parents.
Personalty: Bright and helpful, Ava has taken a liking to the bears. She let herself be captured as she watched them kill her parents, knowing they'd do the same to her.
Crush: None
Captured?: Yes
Guard/Master: None
Power: Life (Bring stuff back to life ect. She is also used as a healer.]
Pic: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BL/BLA/BLAZEYBOO/1244600597_6402_full.jpeg
Other:

Last edited by Macgirl72 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 am

Name: Hurricane
History(Optional): Came from Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park. He brought his hostage, Ben, with him.
Personalty: I'll RP it out, I have no clue yet.
Kin/Mate: Unknown/None yet
Slave(s): Ben
Pic: http://www.oceanlight.com/lr/tran/18748.jpg
Other: N/A

Name: Ben
History(Optional): N/A
Personalty: RP it out.
Crush/Gf: None yet/Same
Guard/Master: Hurricane
Power: Unknown right now.
Pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_b6STIgNrM4I/ScayD9Fy3pI/AAAAAAAAAQI/dtKMslH3teM/s400/anime_guy-1.jpg
Other: N/A

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Yay! Someone joined!
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Name: Brooke
History: N/A
Personalty: Brooke isn't necessarily an aggressive bear most of the times. She doesn't really like to resort to violence, but can be very dangerous when she comes to mind. She misses the arctic very much, but makes do with living without snow for most of the time, and is most energetic in the winter, when there is some snow around. She loves to swim, and spends most of her time in nearby ponds, yet she wishes every now and then she could be in some cold cold water, and eat some seal, unlike here, where she survives off of fish, rodents, and hoofed animals. Brooke generally is quiet, peaceful and gentle, but she does have her moments when she's pretty energetic and hops around a lot, getting on a little kind of hyper moment. You may think that she's no big deal when she's in her happy mode, but believe me, do not overlook her, just because she's quiet and looks nice. In battle, she can chill your blood if you look at her, and is very powerful, one of the most dangerous animals on earth (true fact. Polar bears are super dangerous. XD) You do not want to get on her bad side, believe me. She can be caring and kind, and slightly likes to play with littler cubs, and her young age gives her a lot of energy.
Kin/Mate: None, open
Slave(s): None yet
Pic: http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/162/endangered-polar-bear_29008.jpg
Other: None

Name: Falcon
History: N/A
Personalty: Falcon is a tough tomboy. She never backed down from a good argument, and is strong-headed, not one to take no for an answer. She is a strong warrior, but at the same time, trusts the bears to some extent, seeing that not all are bad. When she wasn't captured, Falcon was always at peace with nature, and bears were one of the animals she greatly admired. She likes Brooke in particular, seeing as she liked polar bears the most, even though they were very powerful and could take your head off with one swipe of their paw. She lets herself be pushed around as a slave, and hopes to some day be able to be with the bears, without being a slave in their presence. If one of her friends gets hurt, she'll go crazy and hunt that person down until she kills them. She is loyal to her very word, and once you've made a friend with her, she will protect you with her life.
Crush/BF/Gf: None, open
Guard/Master: None yet
Power: Control over all liquid/manipulating it
Pic:https://2img.net/h/i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq244/Toru_Uchiha/normal_wall8030105.jpg
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm

(Can we start soon? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm

We can start now]
Alva paced the length of his den, growling. "Send in a slave." He commander the nearest bear.

Ava looked around curiously. It had been a while since she was captured. She shrugged and looked at the walls of the Slave Hut.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Brooke
I wasn't too hyped about today, even though I didn't quite know what was the matter. The air just felt... wrong. I felt tired and unhappy, and didn't really want to go out hunting. Maybe it was because there could be a storm in the area? The sky had looked dark a few hours ago, and was growing darker and darker. I felt... bored. Restless. I hoped that it would rain soon, because I really missed the feel of any form of water on my pelt. I didn't dare roll around in our stream either, because that was our source of drinking water. Not that I was dirty, but it wouldn't be right. I was sorting through the stock of our food, checking if we needed any more prey, when I heard Alva's voice. "Send in a slave." he said, and I sighed, looking up. No one else was really around, so I guessed that it was up to me.

Padding over towards the Slave Hut, I shook my pelt as a few flies dared to land on me. Snapping at them, I bared my teeth, in poor hopes that I would scare them. Can bugs get scared? I rolled my eyes. I was being so stupid. I walked into the Slave Hut, glancing around. I really didn't know why Alva kept slaves. I mean, I knew, but it was so cruel. So sad. I noticed one of the young slaves just staring around. Ava... Was it? It was surprising how much her name sounded like Alva's name. It was actually kind of creepy. I sighed, not wanting Alva to take his anger out on the young girl, for he seemed angry today. "Falcon. Alva needs you." Brooke said gently to the hunched figure over by the wall, her back facing the entrance. The girl didn't seem to move for a second, but then she stood up silently and walked over to Brooke, then out the entrance.

战斗机
Falcon

I only have one memory of my past, and that too is slowly fading away in this godforsaken place. It was of the time when I first saw the bears. Walking together in a group, taking me away, murdering my family. On that day, I hated bears. Do you blame me? Because if you do, then you don't know the pain of having your family being killed, one by one. Then they took me here, and I have been here for a long time of my life. How long would I stay here? Until I got old? I pray not. The others in the Slave Hut aren't too bad I guess... One of them is very young, her name is Ava. I don't totally like her though. She likes the bears. Not my thing. She's hinted before, or at least I've been able to tell from her speaking, that she let herself be captured. I went down fighting thank you very much. It didn't last long though. Ava seemed about seven or eight from her looks and how she spoke. Then there was Ben, a boy around... twelve years old I was guessing. I didn't really know much about him because he never really talked much to me. Ava sometimes was taken from the Slave Hut to be used as a healer, because of her power. She did it willingly. If I had that power, I would make a bargain that I would only heal for freedom, but I would help when needed. That would be helpful. My power could only be used to harm, unless they had a shortage of water or something. I was the oldest in the Slave Hut, out of the few that were here, but I didn't feel in charge. Everyone was in charge of themselves, since none of the three of us really talked at all.

Today was a boring day as always, stuck in the Slave Hut, staring at blank walls, listening to the sounds of bears shuffling around outside without knowing what was happening. I was sitting, facing the wall, practicing my powers. If I could, I would fight and escape. But the camp was hugely guarded, and I couldn't master my powers. Even though I'd been stuck here for a while, my powers were unpredictable, and I couldn't control them at will. So far I could only draw water from the earth and possibly, if I was lucky, make it float around a little bit before it died on me. I didn't know my limits. I was about to try to create a design with the water in the air when the Slave Hut's door opened and in came a polar bear, Brooke. The only bear that I could consider a faint acquaintance of. "Falcon. Alva needs you." I bit my lip and shut my eyes, growling under my breath, then stood up and walked over to Brooke then out the door. The sky was dark, and I wondered if it was going to rain. The walk to Alva's den was short, and Brooke nudged me inside. I glanced at her and frowned. Brooke gave me a little smile and then ran away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Legend of Bears Face-shot_28-26

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Hello , kalliope, kalli
Gender , female
Age , teenager - 4 and a half in bear, 15 and a half in human
Rank , unknown
History(Optional) ,
the young female grizzly bear was actually the heir to being leader of a different bear group, but not a group of bears that wanted to capture humans. they tried to avoid humans, for they damaged the land wherever they went, and didn't help at all. kalliope was a young cub, her mother and father leaders to the clan. a few bears were angry though that kalliope was of royal blood, and that she would be next to rule. they believed that she wouldn't be a good leader. as kalliope grew, many bears became jealous of her looks, voice, and her generous and kind personality. she was only two years old when a few bears took her and placed her out in the middle of the wilderness, alone. kalliope, still relatively old enough to survive, lived throughout those years. to this day, she tries to find her clan, her parents, her heritage, her throne.
Personalty ,
kalliope is an adventurous spirit, bold and bright. she loves to explore, but hates it when others take her as weak. she rarely gets angry, and tries to stay calm. she can be very shy around new people and hates being seen when she doesn't want to. she doesn't like being around other bears, and tries to stray away from bear camps, which is hard to do. whenever she sees a group of bears approaching, she will either hide or run. she enjoys hunting, but isn't much of a fighter, even though she can outline expert battle plans. she can slip out of almost any kind of cage or trap. she is an expert at breaking open different things, even if there aren't really any things to be broken. she doesn't particularly like humans, nor does she particularly like bears. she often dreams of becoming a beautiful hawk, able to fly around in the sky, away from both species and their fighting. often when she feels strongly about something, she can be very aggressive. it takes a lot for her to get angry though, and only when her blood gets heated up by specific things, will she show her true aggression. kalliope is fair and just, and can be very friendly when she gets to know one. she tries to get the job done, and shows true leadership and planning.
Kin/Mate , none yet
Slave(s) , none
Appearance , see above
kalliope is a beautiful, slim and graceful brown bear. she stands at about five and a half feet tall when standing on her hind legs, around three when on all fours. her eyes are a deep soulful mix of colors, mainly black, but sometimes changing to amber or even yellow in different light. her black eyes have flecks of gold in them. her voice is almost like a gentle melody that is graceful, matching the meaning of her name, "beautiful voice." she enjoys to sing.
Other , please live, Macgirl D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bears   The Legend of Bears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Bears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: