Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

(( so... uhh... wait until Golden play as Night Fang and she may do something with you, lol ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

that's what I plan to do xD)
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Diamond Astaroth turned back to himself, annoyed that Claymore had put up a block. He wasn't supposed to do this. Demon wolves didn't do this. He frowned, reminding himself again and again to meet up with Claymore and have a little "chat" with him. Closing his searching view of where everyone was, he curled up and fell asleep.
---------

(WB.)
Back to top Go down
firestripe77
Always Posting
Always Posting
firestripe77

Chicken Smoothie Username : vesasophia
Capricorn Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

forest sat in his den quietly, observing the pup and snow. something is really weird.. he thought.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Akuma blinked open his eyes, aware that he was now in an unfarmiliar place. "I must now be in Dragon Pack's Territory.", he whispered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Hrrrr.... I had forgot that she's a healer.... Most healers are really fast in the air... Even with her dizzyness, she's flying pretty fast, thought Claymore following the white wolf.

--

Dangit!, Cloe growled, He's gonna capture me soon if I continue at this speed.... I must....
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Akuma sniffed the air. Where are all the wolves?, he thought, not dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"Come on." barked Night Fang, leading him to Diamond Astaroth's den. "He would love to join our pack, WOULDN'T YOU." she barked, mind-controlling him to say yes.

"I see you enjoy our home." Snow was kind with every word she said. (g2g, bbs!)
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Claymore stopped chasing the white wolf. He knew she wouldn't go far because of her dizzyness. He saw her slowly landing and maybe fainting again... She'll be alright, Claymore said to himself and returned to see how Night Fang was going with the other demon wolf. He saw she was useing too much her power of mind-controlling. "I suggest you don't use so much in him... He's already sleepy because of my poison" said Claymore in a calm tone "C'mon... Just take him in your shoulders and let's get back to the camp" and he calmly opened his wings ready for another flight, I imagine that the alpha is eager to talk to me..., he said very softly to himself.

---

Cloe landed because she couldn't fly anymore. I... I... I need... To rest..., she tried to go to the camp on foot, but the dizzyness was killing her. She decided to sleep in a tree until she would woke up normal again.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Akuma blinked. His head felt fuzzy. Once again, he heard his own voice say "Yes." although he had no control. The gas still hadn't cleared in his head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

'He is, I can tell.' Night Fang thought to Claymore. 'I do wonder why, though.'
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

"Ho, ho, ho... You wonder?" said Claymore giving a sarcastic look at Night Fang. "You thought that I had a crush on that wolf just because I told you to stop useing your power of mind-controlling? And I bet that your thought made the alpha believe in you since he can read our minds at any place, at any hour... What's your problem, anyway? That's why I always use my mind blocking so that you can stop reading my mind and get the wrong idea about me... Gah, just... Just take the wolf and let's go home..." Claymore shaked his head.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Akuma suddenly lost balance and fell down muzzle-first. "Ow.", he mumbled, his voice nasaly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Akuma let out a grunt, picking himself up from the dirt. Rubble and filth was all over his face, smearing his face-paint.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"Dangit! The wolf is waking up" Claymore growled and buttheaded the wolf right in his face for him to faint.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Akuma felt a wolf knock into him, and everything once again went black.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 pm

"Let's put 'em in the demon's den." she growled to Claymore.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 pm

"Right..." said Claymore, not so interested. He grabbed the wolf and placed in his back. Claymore started flying with the wolf in his back but it was a bit hard to fly, Dangit... this wolf is heavy! Claymore said to himself while flying to the Dragon's Pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 pm

((they were already there!))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Akuma blinked open his eyes. He was in a meadow, filled with all the deer he could eat. He ran forward, chasing them.
---
Akuma's legs slightly moved back and forth in his slumber. His tongue lolled out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ew!" screamed Night Fang, letting go of Akuma. "You carry him." she said demandingly to Claymore.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

(( pardon me for asking but... what is lolled? ))

"Alright, alright... Maker..." said Claymore carrying the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 pm

((hung))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 pm

(( 'kay then, thanks! ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Akuma tripped, falling into the yellow flowers. He flinched, landing on his face once again.
--
Akuma flinched, letting out a small whimper in his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)   Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightless (Winged Wolf RP - Accepting)
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next