Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Persona (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Persona (open!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 am

"And after the Dark Hour disappears, what will happen next?" asked Demi serious.
"Just because we're fighting them, doesn't mean we are not students." shrugged Dëro "If you want to stay away from school, fine"

Demi sighed "You don't need to be rude, Dëro"
"I'm not being rude. I'm being realistic" he said, shaking his head and climbing the hill from where they came from. "C'mon. Lunch is already over"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 pm

"I was just saying.", Eku shrugged, following the two siblings, "Of course I'm not skipping. I mean, my father would kill me! Course my mother was the nicer one, always understanding, always caring... She always knew what was wrong and would give anything for her children.....even death...." His voice was in a croak at the end. He hated talking about his mother. Why did he have to think about her now? He didn't want to start tearing up in front of Dero---and especially Demi. He wasn't soft. Shaking his head to himself, he tried to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"Maternal orphan, ey?" mumbled Demi then she sarcastically chuckled "Welcome to the club" she sadly said. Dëro and Demi lost their mother in a 'car accident', but they both know it was far more then a simple car accident...

"C'mon... We can continue our training once school's over" she said and helped him to climb the hill. (( WB is eating my insides here D: ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm

"Sorry to hear that..", Eku gave her a sad look and then turned to look the other way. "Funny thing, life is." He finally spoke as they reached the bottom of the hill. "Like this hill, we start off nowhere, at the bottom." He turned around to look at it. "We learn and learn, with dreams that we can do anything we want. We grow up thinking we can be baseball players, artists, or authors. But in reality, it just goes downhill from there. After that, the real goal of life for most people is get rich, marry, and then have kids. Isn't that a wonderful thing to look up to when you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:44 am

"If you don't lose hope..." said Demi, playfully punching Eku's shoulder "...You can be what you always wanted to be... There will be obstacles, fo'sure, but you can always try harder" she shrugged "I always wanted to be a lawyer... Now that I have this... This power in my hands, I don't even know what I'll do in the future... I don't even know if I survive."

"Don't be ridiculous" said Dëro, hearing the talk "We will make the Dark Hour disappear and we'll be able to return to our lives"
"I don't know, Dëro... Even though the Dark Hour is evil, I feel like I'll miss it... After all, we're training since we lost our mother" Demi said.
He shook his head "We better talk about this later... Right now, I'm concerned about school"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

(be whatcha wanna be; barbie girl! XD) "But how do we know we're gonna defeat the Dark Hour? Why were we chosen? Why do we have personas? What's different about us? Its all so strange...", Eku sighed. After a few moments of pause, he shook his head. "I have to stop thinking about things. All I have to worry about now are my classes, and trying not to get killed."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"That's why we're fighting for" said Dëro "To try and have answers. All we know is that Persona is a Shadow inside us and, through our feelings, we manage to tame this Shadow"
Demi nodded "A Shadow is like a nightmare... It feeds on your fears and eventually kills you if you enter in Dark Hour and doesn't transmogrify into coffins. All Persona users have something that happened on their past so that they were able to tame their Personas"
Dëro also nodded "The death of our mother awoke our Personas... So did yours"
"That's why we're the only ones that can defeat the Shadows... Because it's using their own weapon against themselves"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Eku slowly nodded, though he was still very confused. New question dawned on him, but he didn't feel like talking anymore. He just wanted to finish school and get some rest before battling more shadows. He feared that his father, whom Eku had never told him, was getting suspicous of his son. He feared that his father would prevent him from going out to train or something else. Something worse.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

The trio returned to the school. They were late...

"Oh, shi-- We're late!!" yelled Demi and she ran towards the front door of the school "I better go! C'ya!" she waved at her brother and new friend and disappeared inside the school.

Dëro shrugged and didn't care much that he was late. He paciently walked towards the school, while eating a rice ball he bought on the way to the school.
"You better hurry..." he mumbled to Eku, but he seemed concentrated on his rice ball.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 pm

"I guess.", Eku shrugged, picking up the pace. Looking at the slip of paper that the teacher had given him, he was headed to Science next. Turning some corners, he camed to his class: room C134. He swung open the door, and everyone stopped and looked at him. "You're late.", the teacher snapped, "Go sit down." She pointed to a empty seat between two black haired twins. They looked very alike. (wb FAIL)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Dëro entered in his room quietly. He was obviously late hence the science teacher, Ms. Tella was already explaining. Even though the students were concentrating on the late Persona-user, the teacher didn't seem to care.
He silently sat on his seat, ignoring the 63 curious eyes staring at him.

"Oh, Ms. DiMontrel" said Ms. Goldhood at Demi. What...?, Demi thought when she opened the door of her classroom. How come I have class with Goldhood again?!
Demi gave a nervous smile "Ah, pardon me... I'm in the wrong class..." before she would close the door, Ms. Goldhood called her attention.
"No, no, miss. You're in the right class. Sit down please" said the teacher.

"Ugh..." Demi grumbled and sat on her seat. She hated Ms. Goldhood because she never went easy on her. Even though she's doing her job, she felt like she was rulling the place and was always giving more and more homeworks for Demi ONLY.

She once asked Kyle if she could summon her Persona and kill Goldhood. He just smiled "Don't be ridiculous! Just when you grow up" he sarcastically said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona (open!)   Persona (open!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona (open!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3